Sitting Target : How and Why the Narcissist Chooses You

Available now

The key to understanding why you were picked so you can ensure it never happens again.

US e-book here

UK e-book here

CAN e-book here

AUS e-book here

13 thoughts on “Sitting Target : How and Why the Narcissist Chooses You

1. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear MB,
    That’s a first for me as well
    Perhaps Mr Bubbles will know … wait …”Mr Bubbles whatsa grudge ….”
    He said “look it up on google my luv” …. which I did and all the meanings were abhorrent
    Quote … “not quite rage, not quite passion, but a whole lot of nasty sex you give your partner when they piss you off” ….. or … “I grudge f.. ..that slut, she won’t walk for a week” Pardon ???
    😱😱😱😱😱
    Sounds like something a lesser would aspire to…. but then again !
    It’s disgusting. That’s how violence can escalate and lead to rape
    Its degrading, shows complete lack of respect and being treated with contempt
    If it’s not consensual … you’ve crossed the line
    This is not a kind loving caring relationship, no one deserves this
    This is not normal ….. it’s sick …. get out quick and stay out
    Even the terminology is ugly

Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. MB says:

Thank you for educating me Bubbles! I imagine it starts as consensual and then escalates like you read into something akin to punishment. Not fun. No thank you for me!

1. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear MB,
        I just educated myself as well precious …. thank you for pointing the term out
        Yes, probably starts off consensual but with evil intent
        I’m broadminded, I understand the bedroom, a bit of rough n tumble and I understand individuals like being hurt ….. but for me, this shows ones mental instability …. nasty minded and sadistic
        Hate f… ?
        Hadn’t heard that either, pretty much same same (involves name calling, roughness and then being immediately dumped straight after sex). Where once you may have loved that person you now hate and loathe them especially after you’ve broken up and the supposed make up sex or one for the road have turned into hate f…s
        Oh gee whiz golly gosh … just like a narcissist… Harvey Weinstein comes to mind doing something of this sort … used em and abuse em
        Huge huge red flag
        Luv Bubbles xx 😘

2. Tappi Tikarrass says:

You’re on fire this morning HG

Sitting Target is an informative book.
    Outnumbered is next on my list.

Thank you and also for reading, do leave reviews.

1. Tappi Tikarrass says:

Will do

3. foolme1time says:

Did you ever wonder why? Why you? Why not your best friend? Or your sister, or cousin?! I did! I often sat and asked myself that question and so many more! This book will give you those answers. Answers you may already know but never realized before. If a narcissist has or had attached himself to you this book will give you the answers and knowledge that you need. No! That you must have in order to never become a sitting target again! Outstanding HG!

4. Alexissmith2016 says:

HG, all things being equal fuelwise, If you were in a situation in your personal or professional life where an empath was being bullied by a narc. No one else would know about your role in this, so no external fuel just the three of you, would it fuel you more to help the empath and upset the narc or would it fuel you more to join in with the bullying.

Aid the empath, huge gratitude from the empath and assuming the empath to be female, potential for more fuel from ensnaring for intimacy. Piss of the narcissist, negative fuel aplenty from the ignited fury, then assuming the narcissist to be female, potential for more fuel from a grudge fuck.

1. MB says:

“Grudge fuck” never heard that before!

1. Mercy says:

Haha I’ve heard of hate fuck but never grudge fuck. I’ve got to find a reason to use this!

1. MB says:

I haven’t heard of hate fuck either, Mercy. Neither one sound like fun to me!

The Igniters of Fury – No. 7