The Igniters of Fury – No. 7

IGNITER 4A series that allows you to understand what are the different things that you do which are likely to ignite the fury of a narcissist. Keep in mind that different schools of narcissists have different levels of control over their fury. Use this information to understand why you have been treated to heated or cold fury and to use this information to further your own position post escape.

7 thoughts on “The Igniters of Fury – No. 7

1. sinclairburke says:

Interesting on how Different Perceptions about reality can cause so many different responses

2. Kelly says:

My biggest mistake was smiling at the narcissist.

3. J.G says:

It wasn’t a mistake, because you blame yourself.
    They narcissists do it all the time.
    The eyes are children, restless.
    There is nothing wrong with you here, if not with them. Guilt is their projection and that’s why they want you to feel it and think about it.
    A Spanish proverb says:
    “The thief thinks that everyone is of his condition”….
    Meaning: Denotes the ease with which we think or suspect that others are or act like us, especially when it comes to bad actions or aptitudes.

4. mollyb5 says:

Of course people are very aware of a lover flirting when they are right next to you . It feels like betrayal , and makes the other person feel foolish ….like they are unimportant or invisible . But , when you feel loved and cared for and one doesn’t get jealous of those things . It’s only when the other has devalued you and made you feel unimportant that smiling at others becomes another insult to injury. I will make sure Iam smiling at every cute or wealthy man in sight when the narc walks fast ahead of me .

5. Presque Vu says:

Smiling at someone, looking at someone. I made that mistake once after I sang a song at Karaoke. Apparently I was flirting with my eyes.

1. J.G says:

It wasn’t a mistake, because you blame yourself.
      They narcissists do it all the time.
      The eyes are children, restless.
      A Spanish proverb says:
      “The thief thinks that everyone is of his condition”….

2. mommypino says:

One time when I was youger, I was in a public transportation and happily daydreaming when I realized the guy in front of me was smiling at me. It dawned on me that I was smiling while looking at him while I was daydreaming. That was awkward.