I Love You (And I Always Have)

I LOVE YOU(AND I ALWAYS HAVE)

This is a well-used phrase by our kind and is wheeled out with regularity during love-bombing. At face value and of course that is how you will take it because you are in the midst of a veritable whirlwind of compliments, flattery and passion, this seems a straight forward enough comment to make. However there is far more to it than meets the eye. Just as we operate from a different perspective to you, we also utilise language in a different way and one of the key ways of tackling our kind is to understand what we are REALLY saying when we use these delicious phrases and appealing comments.

So, what do my kind really mean when we say “I love you and I always have”?

My need to seduce you is considerable and therefore I will use language which will appeal to you and be so outlandish that it will blow you away. I do not actually love you. I do not love in the way that you do. I understand that the closest I come to it is infatuation. I am not in fact infatuated with you but more precisely with what you can do for me. My needs are paramount. Yours are largely irrelevant. I write irrelevant because I do take them into account during the seduction but after that they are thrown to one side, but that is something different and not the purpose of explaining what I mean when I say the above phrase to you.

I say I love you and mean I am infatuated with you. I am infatuated with three things that you will give me through my successful seduction of you.

1. Fuel, the most important item;
  2. Useful traits which I can apply to my construct and parade as my own achievement, characteristics and accomplishments to make me appear even more attractive to you and other people (and thus get more fuel); and
  3. Residual benefits such as a roof over my head or getting you to pay for things.

I want those three things. I want the fuel most of all but the other two matter as well. To get those things I need to seduce you. To seduce you I need to say things like this, grand statements which will amaze you and sweep you off your feet. Why will it have this effect? Well, because you are a love devotee. As an empathic individual one of your traits is that you are a love devotee. This means you belief very much in the concept of love, how love is wonderful, how love can conquer all, how love crosses any boundary and love is amazing, splendid and the best thing in the world. I know you are a love devotee because I have studied you before I approached you. With this knowledge I know that making a statement like the one above will resonate with you considerably for the following reasons: –

1. As a believer in love you want to hear that someone loves you;
  2. You want this love to be grand, sweeping and extraordinary. By explaining that I have always been in love with you, I achieve this. It is a statement which conjures up images in your mind’s eye of me waiting for years before I picked my moment to tell you, of me sitting with my love burning away and how you have never noticed. It appeals to you to think in such terms. It is romantic and glorious.
  3. I will have plausibility on my side. I may know you already as we may be friends or colleagues. I may be a neighbour. I may be your therapist even. If I do not know you in detail, we may know each other by sight and the occasional hello from attending the same gym or such like. You may not know me but I will generate (fabricate) a back story that I have watched you from the coffee shop every day as you walk past (once I have established that you do so) and I have been in love with you. This plausibility overcomes any natural hesitance you may have. The immensity of the love factor in this statement will overcome any slight scepticism you may have, that having been eroded already by the plausibility.

Saying this statement is a direct shot at your heart and is part of the harpoon strike that we engage in when we are seducing a victim.

It is not true however. We have chased plenty of people before you. We may have only set eyes on your two days ago and we do not love in the manner that you do. Everything about this statement is false, it serves our purpose to seduce you and to do so quickly.

To learn and understand more about what the narcissist really means when he says certain things to you, read DECIPHER : WHAT THE NARCISSIST REALLY MEANS

US  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G964SI8

UK  https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01G964SI8

CAN https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01G964SI8

AUS  https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B01G964SI8

6 thoughts on “I Love You (And I Always Have)

1. Whitney says:

He would tell his ex he loved her (I saw on old notes, facebook, and text message), but denied loving me. He said he loved her and not me. This one thing hurts so much i cannot sleep at night.

Whitney
      I understand you being hurt that he treated you differently, but it is not because he loved her and not you. He did/does not love her. He is unable to love either one of you. They are just words he uses because they work to cause the effect that serves him most at the time and nothing more. Words are their weapons and not real expressions of love.

2. J.G says:

Hello H.G Tudor
    They sound so good, the words of the knight in shining armor, that they dazzle you initially. And if you don’t watch out. You get a deadly thrust in the heart. Dancing with the narcissist is like being in the bullring. It is a dance between the narcissistic bullfighter and the empathic bull. The first passes of the crutch distract you. As you are bullfighting and nailing the banderillas, you bleed out little by little. Until finally when you are exhausted and tired of all this dancing. Finally take out the sword and the narcissistic bullfighter sinks it in your heart and hurts you to death.
    What a Spanish analogy, jajjajajaj.
    So pay attention to the false words of the narcissist and buy the book to decipher the way of thinking and speaking of the narcissist, before entering this mortal dance, not so metaphorically speaking.
    His words will always be adorned with sweet words but in their true background they will have behind them their main interests, fuel, character traits and added benefits.

1. J.G says:

Hello, H.G. Tudor.
      Again, I read this book a long time ago, but I will read it again.
      Right now I’m reading your book a delinquent mind… Poor Jonathan and the nettles. This reminds me very much of the repetitive triangulations of my narcissist. Each of his books has so much information that they must be considered and reread several times. I have read a large majority of them, which better. I will finish this from a delinquent mind and read again by decrypting…
      Because to read, to learn, to understand, to analyze, to assimilate, to internalize, to settle all the information makes that the detachment and the narcissistic closing definitively takes place. Reading this last book it seems that this in your mind. And being in your mind, I understand much better the mind of my narcissist.
      To the readers, this other book is also very good, as everything written by H.G. Tudor never disappoints.

1. J.G says:

Hello, H.G. Tudor.
        Again, I read this book a long time ago, but I will read it again.
        Each of his books has so much information that they must be considered and reread several times. I have read a large majority of them, which better. I will end this from a delinquent mind and read again by deciphering or decrypting…
        Reading this last book it seems that I am in his mind. And being in your mind, I understand much better the mind of my narcissist. And this makes me think of new forms of self-defense (against my narcissist or possible new potential narcissists in the future).
        This is a recommendation also for readers, this other book is also very good, as everything that H.G tudor writes, he never disappoints.

Thank you for reading and I am pleased you are finding this and my other work of interest.