The Rules of Ex Club – No. 18

NO EXIS ENTITLEDTO OURMONEY

16 thoughts on “The Rules of Ex Club – No. 18

1. amandasunshine says:

wow… you’ve become a voice of truth to my unbelievable day to day encounters… just as I start to give in to what he’d have me to believe… that I’m certifiably bat-shit crazy… I read my day unfolding in your work! You are the narrator of my actual existence & day to day struggle to survival. It’s as if you witness it all..

2. Abw Flying says:

Not even a child’s maintenance.

3. Santa Margiotta says:

OMG Mr. H I’m turning into a narcissist! 😂 or I’m healing very well. One or the other. I have care for any of his coo coo ‘s. It’s so funny and predictable!

1. Santa Margiotta says:

I meant NO care!

4. katie says:

Why do narcissts care that you cheat on them if they don’t care about you to begin? Would they care if you rejected them to their face with the new guy your seeing there also?

If you cheat on a narcissist you are rejecting the control of the narcissist and this causes the wounding. It is nothing to do with caring about you, it is about the need for control over you.
      If you rejected the narcissist to his face this would likely be challenge fuel.

1. empath007 says:

This constant need for control is very interesting to me. Something tells me if someone managed to get all the power, all the money and complete and total control over the universe. It would still not fill the void that they are trying to fill. Jim Carrey once said “I wish everyone could find fame, because they will see it’s not the answer”

Your kind will just contiune the abusive pattern your whole lives. And you’ll never find the answer.

Maybe others won’t either. But at least not all of us rely on dragging other people down with us to achieve it.

Carrey was right fame is not the answer, fuel is.

1. empath007 says:

Actually the direct quote is :

I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it’s not the answer”

If everything you ever dreamed of is Fuel…. then so be it. Our fates in the end all remain the same, regardless of how we live our life.

Empath007
          What are we looking for the answer to?
          Are we all looking for the same answer?
          Who decides what the right answer is?

2. foolme1time says:

This is only the case for the ipps, correct HG?

Yes, IPSSs are not seen as exes as they were never the wife, boyfriend etc.

1. foolme1time says:

So in reality a narcissist having a ipps in place may actually even tell a iss to date or bed someone else because they know longer need the fuel from that iss? Which is understandable from a narcissists view point because replacing the fuel from a iss ( if something would happen to the ipps) is simply quite easy to do. As complicated as it is, I think I am finally understanding. Ty

3. katie says:

what if he said when you did this ‘well done for making a decision and was very polite and walked away’. does that mean he isnt a narcissist?

An assessment cannot be made on one statement, it requires assessment of a range of behaviours. Isolated comments and actions may be indicators but are not indicative. This sole statement is insufficient evidence to draw any conclusion.

5. Brea Rosenthal says:

But we ARE entitled to your debts and evictions!!

Horns and Halos