Little Acons – No. 28

NOBODYLIKESYOU

8 thoughts on “Little Acons – No. 28

1. Tamar says:

It’s true. At least, this is what a BPD made me think. I hung out with the BPD because the Narcissist whom I dated a long while back made me believe I was BPD.

I was never diagnosed professionally as being a BPD. But, I was brainwashed into believing I was. I was diagnosed with C-PTSD, however, and ADHD. So, due to the brainwashing, I just consider myself a “part-time BPD”.

But, the one who I unfriended who really was a BPD was sending me a bunch of grisly pictures and videos of her arms all cut up and bloodied. I have no idea why she sent them to me, or what she wanted me to do with them. I didn’t feel like giving her sympathy or attention because her cutting herself up was her choice, and I’m sorry for her pain, but she was a manipulative individual with deceitful behavior.

I have been much better off without her. But yes, she made me believe that everyone hated me; and that everyone on this site was evil. And, then there was the other one…

At any rate, my ADHD tends to make me ramble. But, since I am not BPD, I wish I knew what kind of Empatheth I am. I figure I must be an Empath because Narcissists follow me around like stray animals in need of a home, so to speak. And, I don’t think it’s because they’re desperate; they have all been incredibly handsome; none have lacked anything. Still, because I’m tired of Narcissists, I haven’t allowed myself to date in seven years!

I think I am going to need a lot of Consultations to clear this all up; I am way behind schedule from the rest, here, on this blog. Everyone else is well along in the learning process, but I have gotten sidetracked, and distracted, and have fallen out of line.

I have to go back to the beginning, again; start anew. I flunked. I got an ‘F’ grade, not an ‘A’ on the Tudor Course. Where do I start? I am so behind, while everyone else has already graduated. Is he still even teaching the amateur level? I don’t even have a school uniform, yet, while the others, are clad in their caps and gowns.

How will I make it in the real world?

Tamar
      I’m glad you are able to see clearly now that people here are not evil and that was just part of their manipulation of you. There is no race or judgement here about where you are in the process. Consultation is probably best to clear any confusion caused by the previous interference and to get you where YOU feel you need to be. Not where you think you should be in comparison to others. Best to you.

1. Tamara says:

Narc Angel, thank you. I am in the process of a Consultation, right now, with Mr. Tudor, as soon as he returns. I have already added monies to PayPal, and plus extra, just because my case is complex (not for him, but for me).

I have been brainwashed all my life, and for some reason, I am too trusting of what anybody tells me. Used Car Dealerships always smile when they see me coming. No one on here has ever hurt me, but I thought I was sticking up for “a friend”, and underdog (so to speak), and got burned by the “friend” in doing so. Then, she …. never mind. I should not go on, and on… about it. It’s my fault, too, for trusting, and believing everything I hear.

I am in a consult with HG, right now. I will call UK, soon. I already have my questions together. But, I will need his guidance as to which questions are priority. I also have another Consultation set up, or in the making… so to speak… after I see if this Consultation will be extra due to its complexity. He will sort it all out.

This is good that he is so logical because because he will know what to do.

Thank you, NA.

2. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear Tamara,
      Congratulations on setting up consultations with Mr Tudor!
      Your positive attitude is outstanding
      Well done ….. we all support you gorgeous !
      Best wishes to you lovely one
      💕
      Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. Tamara says:

Bubbles,

♥️

2. Renarde says:

Glad you posted this HG. Very timely.

I just want to draw people’s attention to something that is happening on Instagram both generally and personally. A strange thing happened on IG last night when I made a comment on one of HG’s posts. I received a response which at first left me scratching my head, then the penny dropped. It suddenly made sense of a private IG conversation I was having with a NS regular.

She had very kindly messaged me to see if I was OK. In the middle of a perfectly normal exchange, she suddenly announces ‘I really thought you were genuine. I will continue to pray for you’ and just leaves the convo without any more explanation.

I am a rape and suicide survivour. I have been sexually assaulted, molested and battered.

Then someone turns around and tells me, well what exactly? I’m making it all up?

I don’t for one second believe that the NS regular isn’t genuine. Someone is going around – oh, smearing me? Never had that before!

I am so sick and tired of people either not believing me or saying, well yes OK, he raped you but does that make him a bad person?

Until we start believing people who are raped then we will make ZERO progress towards tackling the phenomenally low rates of conviction (UK – 1.7%)

Whoever it is that is spreading it around – well, coward, much? You could be a N or just a very silly and misguided E – but if you are an E you’re doing a pretty piss poor job of utilising that old affective Empathy.

And no, I won’t fucking shut up.

3. Veronique Jones says:

The thing is after the nicest is finished with you nobody does

1. Tamar says: