Dispelling 10 Hoover Myths

DISPELLING 10 HOOVER MYTHS

There is a lot of rubbish written about hoovers, from people who do not understand our kind and those who are affected by their emotional thinking which propagates misunderstanding which runs contrary to your best interests.

Listen in as I cast a Dispel Myth spell and furnish you with some cool, hard logic.

Listen Here

11 thoughts on “Dispelling 10 Hoover Myths

1. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

Dearest HG: This week I had a message on my phone and felt overcome with dread, that it was a workplace hoover. It is the first time that the thought of a Hoover filled my with dread. It was just a notice that my phone bill would soon be due, and I was absolutely delighted that it was not a message from work. I never had that feeling of delight before in this dynamic. So, I have reached another level of emotional strength and detachment this week, and the feeling of dullness has lifted a bit more. I relocated gym locations a few weeks ago, and a bad coterie member is there to my dismay at this new location, but I avoid him, right to his face. I remember you telling a reader that we do not have to be polite to someone that would destroy us if they could (I can not remember your exact quote, but it was something to that effect). When I saw this guy, I remembered what you said to that reader on the topic of social settings and No Contact. So, I immediately walk away when he comes anywhere close to me. He notices that I refuse to converse with him, but he still weasels into my vicinity.

2. E. B. says:

I am so grateful for this article. This audio came at the right time when I was still struggling with my E.T. after being hoovered on the previous day. Although I did as advised and ignored the hoover (I did not open the door, did not reply to the narc’s daughter’s note she left in my mailbox), I was feeling anxious, helpless and also guilty (I was able to understand how narcissists exploit this trait.)
    Thanks to your education, I knew this was my E.T. at work. Sometimes I wish I was devoid of any kind of E.T. This is my worst enemy, it erodes my L.T. when I most need it.

Good to read.

2. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

E.B. Easy, Easy… Can you really imaging if we empaths all lost our E.T. at once? My goodness! all the Narcissists would go into an immediate fuel famine crisis! So, in the fullness of time, steady goes it, baby steps, in due course, or we would have an outbreak of millions of under-fueled Narcissists on our hands and that would not be a pretty sight. And, actually, I am not joining.

1. E. B. says:

PSE,
        Ha ha 🙂 Underfueled narcissists would look like The Walking Dead!

1. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

E.B. Especially the Mid Rangers. The Lowers would go bezerk, and the Greaters would be running them all through various hoops and labyrinths. Wait… This sounds like the society we are living in right now on this planet. Wow. I think we stumbled onto something, E.B. Many undiagnosed Fuel Crises. Reality. Uh oh…

3. Lorelei says:

Your loss!

Ha ha.

4. Lorelei says:

Have I ever told you what a genius you are? I get it now. I like you enough to pinch your cheeks!

Indeed I am and thank you. I will pass on the cheek-pinching though.

1. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

Really? Sure, unless the Golden Period is in effect, according to Sex and The Narcissist.