The Magnet Empath

the magnet empath

The Magnet Empath. This is an empathic individual who has certain magnetic tendencies which are layered onto their classification as an empath, super empath or co-dependent. The Magnet Empath is a person that people are instinctively and naturally drawn to. This person has an inner light which is easily recognised by certain people; those who are in need. The Magnet Empath might be sat on a tube train when the person next to them will find an irresistible urge to want to tell them that they are travelling to an important interview and they are feeling nervous. The Magnet Empath might be waiting in line to be served in a shop when the customer behind them begins to tell them about their concerns and worries, or where the Magnet Empath is sat watching the swans on a lake when a stranger will sit beside them and start to tell their life story. If you find that complete strangers have a tendency to share intimate and private details with you at the drop of a hat, that they feel a need to off load to you within moments of meeting you and confide in you about their hopes, fears and problems, then you have this magnetic quality.

You draw those in need to you. This is because you shine with this inner light which acts as a beacon of hope and that is what the Magnet Empath embodies; hope. Your empathic nature lights up rooms, illuminates the darkest of situations and brightens the dullest day and this is because you are a walking beacon of hope.

The Magnet Empath moves with confidence and purpose. There is no swagger or arrogance in the way that they enter a room, this person glides, they are serene and elegant. You will not witness any timid scurrying or rolling shoulder bluster, but somebody who is calm and assured. This individual has a clear sense of self – something which appeals to our kind – and this radiates wherever they are. Heads turn, eyes focus and people gravitate towards the appearance of the Magnet Empath. People’s faces light up, there is a lifting of the mood and people want to be seen with and to be next to the Magnet Empath.

Whereas our kind expects this kind of reaction from those around us and indeed seeks and demands it, the Magnet Empath accepts attention with grace and humility. They are not shy, they are not reserved, but there is none of the bluff and bragging that would accompany the engagement of a narcissist with those assembled. The Magnet Empath moves amongst people with a lightness of touch, an encouraging smile, a soft hand placed on the arm and hope shines from him or her.

The Magnet Empath will talk about themselves but in a manner which is encouraging and inspirational. Whilst our kind will also inspire it is done from a platform of declaring one’s own brilliance and you should be more like me. Those with the magnetic empathy will inspire by explaining that the listener is already empowered they just need to release it and to explain that if the magnetic empath can achieve certain aims then so can the listener. They emphasise the connectivity between them and those they interact with, demonstrating how essentially, since they are empathic individuals, they are all cut from the same cloth. The narcissist will demonstrate how we are a cut above and use jealousy and envy as motivational tools instead, demanding improvement, whipping individuals into action for fear of the consequences of not doing so, emphasising the difference between the narcissist and the listener and indicating, heavily, that the listener needs to shape up or ship out, go big or go home, if he or she is to achieve anything.

He or she is content for others to share the limelight and indeed positively encourages it which contrasts with the spotlight stealing behaviour of our kind, but this also acts as an attracting factor to our kind. We identify somebody who can capture the spotlight but does not wish to hog it, allowing us to camp on to it instead.

The Magnet Empath wants to harness potential, bring motivation through the provision of hope, the instilling of belief and the raising of optimism. The Magnet Empath is not one of practicality however. They will not assume the mantle of responsibility for an individual and will not get their hands excessively dirty on behalf of another but rather their aim is to cause those around them to feel better in themselves through their own innate abilities, to tap into as yet unharnessed skills and attributes. This person provides panache and style, bringing hope through words, rather than through actions, a person who can influence in a positive manner the lives of many. Whereas the Carrier Empath is a rugged and practical individual and tends to focus on assisting only a few people, sometimes often only one – usually our kind – the Magnet Empath can affect many people at once with their messages of hope and inspiration.

This individual always believes in hope. This is what drives them and causes them to provide extensive fuel generated by this hope. They hope that love can conquer all and therefore are significant love devotees. They refuse to give up, often flogging a dead horse, endeavouring to overcome the insurmountable. This hope often blinds those with magnetic tendencies to the reality of a situation and causes them to engage in courses of action which invariably result in harm to the empathic person. Blind hope will take them down a path which will be exploited by our kind.

Excellent fuel is generated by this gracious individual, their words inspiring, uplifting, praising and complimenting. They are content to say all of these words and expect little or nothing in return, save that the listener grasps hope and secures growth and achievement. The Magnet Empath is also easily led by false exhibitions of hope, the slightest glimmer is something that they will latch on to in the expectation of improvement and seeing changes. Where the narcissist gives this person cause to hope, it will cause the individual to remain in the grasp of the narcissist as they dangle hope before them to keep them bound.

Often this person need not say anything. Their composure and general demeanour marks them out as who they are, which means that many people engage with them as strangers, unaware that sub-consciously they are drawn to the Magnet Empath. These people are sought after as inspirational speakers, people who present prizes, open new buildings, support charitable trusts and such like and their popularity in this regard and the desire of people who just want to reach out and be touched by the Magnet Empath means that they will often find themselves pulled in many directions and spread thin. This impacts on their energy levels as they feel unable to say no to anybody, not wanting to extinguish the hope that they have begun to cultivate. Instead the Magnet Empath will often take on many different obligations and functions for a wide variety of people with not only consequences for their own ability to deliver but their interaction with our kind when we have ensnared a Magnet Empath.

The Lesser Narcissist tend not to choose those with strong magnetic tendencies. This is because the jealous nature of the narcissist as a whole, but especially the less capable Lesser, means that they fear being overshadowed far too quickly and their resentment would be palpable notwithstanding their seduction. The Lesser’s low control threshold would result in him or her being unable to keep their fury under control during seduction and thus the seduction would fail. Accordingly, it is not attempted. Furthermore, the Lesser will hate the attention that this individual would receive with the upshot that the Lesser would be ignored and overlooked. Unable to compete, the Lesser would be repeatedly wounded and notwithstanding the fuel that comes from the Magnet Empath, this would not be enough. Thus it is unusual to find a Lesser who has ensnared such a person.

The Mid-Ranger likes and wants those empaths with magnetic qualities as they encompass those attributes – charisma, likeability, people skills – which the Mid Ranger believes that he or she has and wishes to project to the world at large. Those with magnetic tendencies prove to be a double-edged sword however. The Mid Ranger will struggle to resist, naturally being drawn to this person for who they are because they are prime material for the narcissist, but find themselves awash with jealousy and envy once devaluation begins. During seduction, these traits can be kept in check and the Mid Ranger will appropriate the benign traits of the Magnet Empath for his own use, but once devaluation commences, he becomes coated in envy which will manifest as prolonged and repeated sulking silent treatments.

The Greater Narcissist revels in the Magnet Empath. Possessing similar levels of charm and magnetism, the Greater finds mirroring extremely easy in order to attract this type of empath. The Magnet Empath’s popularity is also appealing to the Greater who basks in the reflected glory of other people’s enthusiasm, praises the Greater for being with such a wonderful person and naturally soaks up the motivating and complimentary words of the Magnet Empath towards him or her. The Greater regards their acquisition as one which actually saves the Greater some work by attracting additional appliances which the Greater will draw fuel from, hijack as his own appliances and then turn against the Magnet Empath when the smearing commences during devaluation.

The Magnet Empath is a popular person with many empathic attributes, their energy level is not as great as other kinds since they engage more in words than actions, but that is not to say they do not act, just not to the same degree as other types of empath. They also have many demands on their time and attention which ultimately will clash with the desires of our kind, resulting in conflict and control. This will not only hurt this type of empath but result in them feeling torn since they feel obliged to assist others, not just the narcissist and this will result in the narcissist wishing to regulate those behaviours and isolate the Magnet Empath. Their capacity to draw people to them in whatever circumstance, even when not actively doing so, will irk the narcissist considerably during devaluation and provide him or her with the grounds for attack and triangulation.

An excellent fuel provider, both in themselves and the ability to bring others to the narcissist’s table and  the Magnet Empath is someone who hangs in there, always strung along by hope, which is at the centre of the magnet’s being,usually to their ultimate detriment during devaluation and also in terms of susceptibility to post discard/post escape hovering.

54 thoughts on “The Magnet Empath

1. Jules says:

HG has revealed that his girlfriend The Shieldmaiden is a Magnet Empath… and also tall, blonde, thin, has her own money, etc etc. I wonder, could it be Sofie Quidenus-Wahlforss? She really is accomplished and seems to fit in so many respects. If it’s not her, she would certainly make a great target!!

Now I know why Tinkerbell hates Wendy so much! 😂💜 #fangirl #adoration #jealous

2. empath007 says:

This is me! I’m proud to be a magnetic empath 🙂 but I am slolwly learning to set appropriate boundaries for myself, which is admittedly quite a struggle and takes a lot of thought to correct.

Also, I don’t know the exact date you started the blog HG but I see it’s been 4 years ! Congrats to you!

And from now on you can send me a yearly message saying “it’s been one year since I’ve hated you” Haha! (Not that I condone what you did to that sweet woman)

31st August 2015, thank you.

3. Bibi says:

Not me. The Contagion isn’t mentioned as one who has this.

4. Whitney says:

Children and teenagers who need help are drawn to me! It’s happened a lot. It’s the biggest honour and privilege of my life!! 😍 ☺ one was a 13yo girl who was drunk and scared at the train station. She sat right beside me because she was scared of a man so I asked “are you scared of him?” She said yes, so I asked “do you know him?” She said no. I told her don’t worry, I’ll protect you. He walked passed us and I stared at him and he stared at me. Then I bought the girl water and chocolate and we rode the train together. I made sure her parents and home life were good. I found out she gets bullied at school, but her mum understands and she is changing school. I explained in a simple way how alcohol is bad for the developing brain and I told her so many times that she is so smart! She was receptive and agreed with what I said. She said she’s not gonna drink again. It was such a good experience and I was thrilled for days after ☺

5. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

Dearest HG: This sentence struck me: [`They refuse to give up, often flogging a dead horse, endeavouring to overcome the insurmountable. This hope often blinds those with magnetic tendencies to the reality of a situation and causes them to engage in courses of action which invariably result in harm to the empathic person. Blind hope will take them down a path which will be exploited by our kind.`] HG: I am now so glad that you showed me that leaving that job, and those 5 people in total, was not an act of quitting but an act of living, and I am also feeling the same way now. I did need: To Grip Up and Get Out and Stay out. However, sometimes it is so very difficult for us to know when to cut out. Well, speaking for myself, it was very cumbersome and murky to figure out, until I looked at my situation clearly and logically from all sides from your tall tower: I was in a living disaster, that was only going to become WORSE AND WORSE over time, I finally saw and acknowledged. I redirected my hope to believe that you were right and I hoped that your directions were best for me, and I believed I could do this difficult thing and leave that disaster, and now, I am truly sort of in a shock that: I Did It!!!! Now, I have the smallish task of cleaning up random debris, at times. The last phase of a cleanup. But, the bulk of the disaster of this dynamic is broken down and packed up and sent away. Whew!!!!!!!

1. empath007 says:

This post was inspirational for me.

As I have a very difficult time quitting things. I have a fantastic friend that I speak to about my situation and he always tells me “you can see quitting as letting him win, or you can see it as doing what’s best for you and your life”

I was raised in the kind of family where we had to put our 100 percent into everything.

Also, my pride I struggle with a lot. I am happy I quite the relationship but I still work for the same organization as the narc and although we are in separate head quarters…. I feel like the ghost haunts me because I am still indirectly hoovered through this connection. I feel as though I do NOT want to let a bully bully me out of my position. But perhaps there is freedom on the other side for me… I struggle with this immensely.

I feel like leaving would be letting him win. Perhaps I am viewing this wrong…

1. empath007: I have at least a trifecta. 1) U.S. Midwestern Never Quit Socialization ( to stay put and work in the factories and the industries) 2) Playing sports (many girls played sports in the Midwest: Winners Never Quit and Quitters Never Win, Rah Rah Rah) and 3) male dominated work organizations ( don`t ask). Win or die. Die or Win. Only Pikers lose, etc. etc. So, I did not become a love devotee, for some reason, but I saw quitting as losing. The same thing in a way, just not as a romantic dynamic. When I learned by studying on Narcsite that I had to leave, for the sake of my health, and that the scenario was going to become even worse and worse, year after year if I stayed, probably, it was like trudging through mud, as I worked my out, step by step. I said to myself, I am not choosing to quit, but I am choosing to live. And I just sort of made changes here and there, without saying what I was doing (to myself,) as I learned what exactly I was dealing with, with those people. I have to ask HG, but it were as if my logic tricked my emotional thinking for a change. I never really said, I Am Quitting early on. I basically said, I Am Done With These People, and sort of made the changes to Get Out, without really saying what I was doing to my emotional side. I am still sort of amazed that I pulled it off. Little by Little and POOF. I am out of there. Did I quit, really? Who knows. Am I still there. NO! Am I out? Yes. So, did I quit? Indeed I did. Was it easy? No. Am I glad now? Yes. You know your dynamic. All of our situations are different. But I really mean it when I say, if I can do it, it can be done. And, now that the dust has settled, I do not feel that I lost, At All. I Won! I would still have gladly continued, but, 1) I did not like the dynamic I was in with them all. And 2) I unexpectedly fell in love or infatuation, and even worse, I learned on here, I also feel into ADDICTION with the Narcissist. I could not have him, and it is best, I know now, that I could not. I was a NIPSS to him I learned when I came on Narcsite. It is not my destiny to continue my life that way. That was the big deal. I had to remove myself or lose my health.

1. empath007 says:

You’ve inspired me. Congrats to you for removing yourself from a toxic situation and putting your own health first.

1. empath007. However, I know every situation is different, including pensions, job security and availability, investments, seniority, the field, other criteria, and timing, the impact of the contact, the city, etc. However, I had to remove myself in my case . Everyone has the responsibility of their own decision, because they have the facts to make the best analysis including obtaining wise council My decision at the end, had to made by me. I made my decision to remove myself. I dread thinking about what could have happened if I did not find the knowledge and direction on Narcite and from HG Tudor. One thing is for sure, I think something ugly would have happened over time, because that combination of 5 people did lead to bad things happening against other people, not good things. Individually, none of the 5 people was that bad, However, they affected each other negatively when they were often together. Like a gang. They were worse, together. 3 plus years with the 5 of them was enough. Thank you.

6. Supernova DE says:

HG,
    How early do you think we might be able to see cadre and class of empath in children? My older two (age 5 and 7) are already showing tendencies. Just curious your opinion.

You can see tendencies but one would be slow to form a concrete view at such an early age.

7. susisorglos66 says:

That describes me ( magnet empath)…. And now I understand, why he always claimed, that I hurt him. In my eyes, I did nothing wrong. It was a riddle to me, when he called me ‘selfish “.. I am fine with everyone, and far away from “selfish” Now I understand, that that was the problem that hurts him…

8. Caroline R says:

Dress made of bananas, NarcAngel?
    This Magnet Empath is such a kind person, wanting to help the hungry, isn’t she?
    She functions as her own mobile community food bank/centre.
    Vegetarian mostly.
    Fruit specifically.

Bananas!
    Ha-ha! (Cue: Nelson Muntz riding past….)

To be fair, bananas do come in ‘hands’ from the farms, so you’re half right.
    It’s just less ‘Josephine Baker’ than you first thought.

You’re adorable!

9. MB says:

Strangers talk to me wherever I go. I was in line with a lady on Tuesday and she told me much of her life story. In six minutes, I knew she had received a kidney transplant, she’s diabetic, her name is Beth, she’s lived here for 30 years after relocating from Louisiana. She had been to the dr that morning for bloodwork and had to wait three hours. (She’s not a good waiter.) She was very hungry, hence being in line at Chick Fil A with me. Of course I was empathetic to her situation and irritated on her behalf that they made a fasting diabetic elderly lady wait three hours to get blood work. Poor thing. I always enjoy these conversations. People need to talk. I listen and empathize. We both feel better after the interaction. Win/win!

1. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

MB: Remember this saying, and I wonder who came up with it originally?: `Children need to be seen and not heard.` I have thought of this saying lately. Children have a lot to say and hopefully society will start listening to them more. These days, I find the overall resonance of this saying about children to be destructive.

1. MB says:

PSE, IMO this has been the most influential shift in child rearing over the past 20 years. Children being given a voice and a “vote” in the family is what has given rise to the mindset of the Millennial. It has caused them to question authority, not just accept it. It has given them a sense of entitlement to express their wants and needs. Millennials get kind of a bad reputation, but I see the empowerment of children as a positive movement for society. I never felt that I “owned” my children. They were little beings that blessed me. I had a responsibility to care for them and guide them, but I have learned as much or more from them as they have from me. I’m definitely with you on this PSE!

1. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

MB: I never see them talking though. They are always on their phones and texting. Do they ever actually talk? It seems like the timing is always off somehow in society. Now, that they are being asked to speak, they don’t want to. I saw these 2 photos once in Reader’s Digest. Photo One: The Professor was teaching at the podium and tape recorders were on all the seats where all the students should have been. He was alone. Photo two: The Professor had placed a large recorder on the Podium that was giving a pre-recorded lecture to all the recorders on the seats, where the students should have been. Now, no one was there– just a machine on the podium speaking to a group of machines in the students` seats.

1. Renarde says:

A truly terrific comment PSE. (Slightly disappointed the cartoon was in the Readers’ Digest though – sorry, am a crushing snob).

Two things strike out – one on the micro level and the other the macro.

Micro level is that as a teacher myself, my colleagues and I speculated where we were going as a profession. All of us believed that ultimately teaching would not be a physical presence. Students would be at home learning via the web.

The next step in that would be to broadcast only ONE lesson to the entire nation on each subject. I’m sure you can understand the import of this.

On the macro level however, you are detailing the mathematical concept of recursion. The recorders recording each other. It’s a powerful thing. Another aspect is having mirrors on opposing walls.

There is a taboo in society against mirrors on opposing walls. The reason is that it reminds us to much of what we see around us on a subliminal level.

The utilisation of the brain ‘folding back’ into itself is a key way I believe in which we get ensnared in the first place. We just cannot comprehend that this person in front of us does not see us as a human.

I could go on at great length about this subject, Worry my electrons and bother HG’s bandwidth.

2. Supernova DE says:

MB,
      This happens to me too. All day at work also…patients love to tell their stories even if it has nothing to do with our problem at hand or my area of expertise. It’s exhausting at times given my introversion.
      My husband is always telling me that he sees how people are drawn to me. I don’t see it haha.
      I sometimes wonder, but I would never doubt HG when he says I’m a Carrier.

1. MB says:

Supernova DE, I do a lot of listening at work as well. Oftentimes there is a co-worker in my office talking. Luckily, I am able to multitask and listen as I continue to work. If I gave undivided attention, I’d never get my work done!

It’s interesting that even though you are introverted, you are still seen as a beacon. I’ve found some introverts to seem a bit unapproachable. (My husband is an introvert.)

I am an extrovert and a Standard Carrier predominantly. I do have other traits at work to include a bit of Magnet. Listening is an innate empathic trait as well. Being a good listener is sometimes enough to draw people to you even without the designation of Magnet.

1. Supernova DE says:

MB,
          That’s a good point about all empaths being good listeners.

We all have characteristics of different cadres of course. I find I am most Carrier like with my immediate family, caring for them and protecting them/shielding them/fixing things.
          My job shows more of my Saviour traits.
          MRN probably saw more of my Magnet and Geyser traits. Lord could I spout fuel at him when he would make me upset!!!! And it’s hard to be a Carrier to someone who is so far away etc.

Introverts can be quite social. I’m not. Haha. But my husband is also introverted and he is much more social than I. All my girls (except maybe the youngest can’t tell yet) are introverts. Despite that, I am almost positive my middle girl is a Magnet Contagion. We will see how they change as they grow up, I’ll be fascinated to see!!!!

1. MB says:

Supernova DE, certain jobs lend do lend themselves well to cater to the various cadres. My job is perfectly suited for being a Carrier. I don’t think that is accidental. The same with your profession.

I can attest that Carrier traits can absolutely be exploited from long distance. I was hoovered for the sole purpose of updating and maintaining his LinkedIn account and resume. I also wrote cover letters and applied him to jobs. When he (I) would procure interviews, I’d get so excited! It made me feel good to help. What a sucker I am!

2. Supernova DE says:

MB,
            That is so interesting!
            Do you know if his wife is a Carrier? Maybe he needed that aspect of you.
            MRN’s wife is a Carrier Codep as far as I can tell.
            He hated when my carrier tendencies came to the fore. Often when he would pity play I would give him very succinct practical advice instead of fueling him up…he hated it and always turned cold and gave a ST haha

3. MB says:

Supernova DE, I know nothing about his wife other than her name from stalking on the internet. He told me he was living with his parents which was most likely a lie. The best I could tell she was an anchor wife that allowed him to leave and return over and over. I would guess co-dependent but no idea the cadre. My administrative and human resource skills were surely considered residual benefits. He called on them when he needed them. He does own me after all. Ha ha

4. Alexissmith2016 says:

The good listener! God I was always so good at this and still am for most people even if they are an N.

But post knowledge, I can cut a victim N off with no feeling of guilt whatsoever. Previously I would have listened to them for hours and tried to help, really believing I could make a difference. Not any more! They can go wallow and have a reality gap mega crisis on their own.

5. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

Supernova: I think they all have admirable traits if kept in moderation. I am mostly Magnet. I am very good in customer relations and sales. I can deal with a lot of people as long as it is not for too long, or I will burn out. However, I admire the strength of the Geyser. And the Focus of the Carrier. I have a slight touch of the Contagion, but I do not see too much good in it. We are already empathetic, and the Contagion takes it too far. I do not like it.

6. Twilight says:

PSE

“We are already empathetic, and the Contagion takes it too far. I do not like it.”

I would love to trade places with you, then again you would buckle under that which I have to live with every single day.

7. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

Twilight. I resoundedly decline your offer of trading places. I have no desire for any more contagion than I have and I work to keep in check. I hope you have found a way to handle it. I do not consider it good at all for an Empath. I am sure you understand. Mine is light, and I still have to keep an eye on it. Do you have any techniques to keep it dampened down? I hope so….

8. Twilight says:

PSE

Most people wouldn’t want to trade places.

Yes I have ways to deal with it. It actually gives me an advantage over people, depending on who I am dealing with I can either help them or stay ahead of their game (if I have no choice) or to walk away before they have a chance to wiggle into my life.

9. WokeAF says:

Twilight
            You have it worse (? Better?) -than I have it .
            I truly feel for you .
            Do you also live on an island of 10,000 or less ? 😆

10. Twilight says:

WokeAF

I don’t look at it as better or worse it just is, I know nothing else.
            No I live in the country and work in the city, I created a balance.

I felt angry when I made my comment, we don’t take it to far by choice it just is.

I feel everything always, I don’t have to be in the same room with someone. I know immediately when someone comes into work in pain and I am down the hall with another patient. I have a way of calming our more anxious patients, even our narcissistic/narcissist patients……….except for the Greater that is one of the partners……he made my skin crawl when he touched me…..I felt anger and his desire to destroy the other two partners. He wasn’t happy I wouldn’t side with him and I will probably lose my job when the situation is finally done with in court if he wins.

11. Renarde says:

PSE

Hope you see this.

Yes, there are tricks that you can utilise. All involve grounding and centering. I used to do this a lot about ten years ago. Now, I don’t bother. Usually.

I do advise however learning to regulate your own energy so that you know when it is being manipulated.

There is a flip side of always being ‘shielded’ and that’s that you also lose some of your awareness to sense narcs.

That’s why I now don’t bother. It takes more effort than the benefits it brings.

12. Twilight says:

Renarde

I don’t shield or ground anymore either.
            You made a point how doing such can effect ones ability to recognize a narcissist. One first needs to get to a point they trust their instincts, we have them for a reason.

13. Renarde says:

Absolutly agree Twilight. And our society really doesn’t exactly teach itself to rely on instinct. These are skills that empaths have traditionally passed down the matralinial line. But in such a fragmented society, is that now true?

One of the key dynamics I have observed in my family is the repeated need to pull away the main core of the family from its network.

Invariably, there will be a woman behind the move. So it’s two birds with one stone.

IMHO removing a daughter from their mother is an incredibly dangerous act. The destruction of the mother-daughter bond is vital to how society itself functions. No bond. No society.

I’ve gone off on a tangent. Forgive me.

We should be teaching more Empaths how to shield.

3. Renarde says:

MB

You made that womans’ day, I would warrant.

Need more like you, sister!

10. MB says:

HG, will you write an article about the Martyr Empath?

See the book Chained.

1. MB says:

In light of recent comments, I am planning a re-read. Thank you, HG.

Always useful MB to do so as the emotional thinking reduces.

2. MB says:

Will the cover of Chained be redesigned? If so, I will wait to order. I read the Kindle version previously.

Yes it will be redesigned MB, my exceptional designer is working away as I type.

1. MB says:

I shall wait until the unveiling and snag a paperback copy of Chained. 😉

2. strongerwendyme says:

Is the previous designer in the dungeon … ?

Who?

And to think all this time I have been wondering the significance of her dress being made of bananas……

Note to self: Must get stronger cheaters.

1. Abe Moline says:

Maybe the real question is why do you have the tendency to see so many bananas??

Because NA is always unto Monkey Business, Abe, that is why.

2. WokeAF says:

Ha hahaha me tooooo . Every time I look at it

3. alexissmith2016 says:

hhahahaha NA, I had always thought exactly the same!

Out of interest, I recall you saying you were an SE, may I ask which cadre NA?

Alexissmith
        I don’t know yet as I have to have another consult. I had thought Saviour from the article on that but there were a few questions with it so that may not be the case.

1. alexissmith2016 says:

Ah okay. Thanks NA. that makes alot of sense. I try and keep up with as much as the blog comments. I find you incredibly intriguing, I’m also SE, Magnet. So I guess I’m just trying to understand how the dynamics of schools/cadres come across.

I’m pretty okay in RL on getting the narc schools/cadres right now, but found it hard in BLL not enough info plus I have a short attention span lol.

So now I’m trying to understand more about fellow empaths. and I guess it’s all about percentages too and one may not fit exactly into each box as much as I’d like them to. I’m sparing emojis for the love of HG

2. Bibi says:

NA: I can see you as a saviour.

I should correct myself. I have a little magnet quality, I am just feeling down on myself at the moment and my confidence is low right now. I would not consider myself a magnet empath, however, as I am more withdrawn and have more contagion/ geyser qualities.

There have been times when I have been so weepy that I cried over it being Monday. I said to one of my friends (who very much is a super empath magnet), ‘Mondays! It’s like they keep happening! They don’t ever go away!’

Then he said, ‘You’re the only person I know who can literally laugh and cry at the same time.’

12. nikitalondon says:

hmmmmm… not good being one 😒😒