The Narcissist’s Social Media Laws – No. 3

photo happy

This is not a meme – this is the truth.

30 thoughts on “The Narcissist’s Social Media Laws – No. 3

1. Claire says:

The Law N3 made me smile. It never happened and it won’t happen. As long as we are not together anymore both of us are free to be with someone else. Nor I want you to know if I have met another person or not. I might be curious only how the new appliance will last, not how she looks like. And while I know already that the leopard doesn’t change its spots, I might still keep the irrational hope and wish that you have changed, you found a happiness and you treat her well – as a human being , not like a toy or an appliance.

2. ceycey says:

my ex is acting opposite. I’ve only seen 3 pictures of him for 4 months (his friends and family don’t share photos as before) he looked very bad, unhappy in all of them. i have no clue about his new life. he doesn’t look bright because of his new ipss or just with regular ipps.

I was expecting him to make me jealous or happiness game. but if this is about me he seems to play victim role more likely. is it possible?

i don’t know what else should i understand. and can some things only be related to only ipps?

It is not always the case that the narcissist wants to make you feel jealous through triangulation, the narcissist may not want you knowing anything about what he is doing, hence you will not receive Relationship Bulletins.

1. ceycey says:

oh, ok. jealousy isn’t right weapon for shooting me but curiosity is. apparently he knows me well.
        he didn’t left any channel for communication -i don’t want either- , like avoiding me.

i am the villain in his fantastic world. he is more successful in NC than me.

3. Roland Wooldridge says:

Why would a narcissist want to keep me around as a “friend?” They have a new supply that they enjoy rubbing in my face often.

Hello Roland,

I assume you were once romantically involved with the narcissist in some way and no longer are, but are being engaged with in a non-intimate manner whilst the narcissist has a new romantic partner. I do not have enough information as to your status with the narcissist (IPPS or IPSS) nor the status of the new person and therefore there are various outcomes, in essence you are being triangulated in order to control you and draw fuel from you, control and fuel being what we require. I would need more information from you to provide accurate detail and therefore recommend

4. ANK says:

It has taken him a while, but yep that’s his profile picture. I wonder if is in response to the photo his ex wife recently put on her page of herself and her new husband signing the register book….

5. MB says:

HG, if we were to peek at your personal social media, would we find pics of you and The SM? Have you posted relationship bulletins with her for Kim to see? Is this behavior curbed by The New Dynamic?

I do not operate any personal social media MB, I have no need of it.

1. MB says:

I did remember you stating as such previously. The KTN IG is of considerable entertainment value and I hope you will continue it.

2. Lorelei says:

Who is Kim? That name doesn’t sound like anyone HG has referred to.

1. MB says:

Lorelei, who is Kim is right! She was the most recently disengaged from IPPS. Dumped for The Shieldmaiden. She is likely adrift at sea working on her vessel.

1. Lorelei says:

Thank you MB. Haha—at sea working on her vessel!

2. foolme1time says:

Kim is his ex girlfriend, the one before SM.

1. Lorelei says:

Oh ok. HG needs to make friends and keep them. Haha! I’m sure she was lovely.

1. MB says:

Surely he’ll Hoover her at some point. Unless she has an extremely robust no contact regime. (Not likely unless she’s read his work.)

2. Lorelei says:

I’m to the point if I get hoovers I’ll shove an actual Hoover vacuum up their ass. Any of them.

Feisty. Could you do the cleaning first please before you abuse the hoover vacuum?

4. Lorelei says:

I prefer my Dyson for cleaning.

I have a Dyson Animal. Naturally.

6. Lorelei says:

I can’t believe you know about those! You don’t have animals. Unless you are a really nice psychologist with retrievers and a pond after all.

I am an animal is what I meant, not that I like animals.

8. Lorelei says:

I just keep hoping that my life isn’t real, that narcissists don’t exist and that everyone is like a fluffy puppy. Yet, I know it is real although this experience is like an almost NON dissociative fugue. It’s like having a disease because they flock to me.

9. foolme1time says:

HG will keep you out of trouble.

10. foolme1time says:

I’m sure she was, even in his eyes, at first. HG doesn’t do friends, only appliances.

11. Lorelei says:

Well he seems to have traded up. Who hasn’t?!

12. foolme1time says:

How do you know he has traded up? Remember trading up for a narcissist is all together different then what empaths or normals consider trading up.

13. Lorelei says:

He’s traded up. He’s impressed by her intellect. He would be less so if the prior were Einstein.

Accurate.

15. foolme1time says:

Lorelei
            I honestly couldn’t tell you if he has traded up, down, sideways, or in between. I don’t know either one of them, the only thing I know for sure is HG is the narcissist not Kim or SM so how could he have possibly traded up? We are looking at it differently because we are so different, that is all. I don’t find being with a narcissist as a good thing whether it’s HG or not. I can only imagine the pain and hurt Kim must have gone through in the end because she had become an old appliance.

The Magnet Empath