Get Weaponised : E-Mail Consultations

enlist-a-dark-mind

You can book a private e-mail consultation with me. I will answer you (subject to demand and external factors) within 96 hours.

The e-mail consultations are designed to allow you to provide a brief background to a scenario and ask a suitable question associated with that background in order to gain understanding. Please note the e-mail consultation DOES NOT include asking whether somebody is a narcissist nor does it include ascertaining what kind of empath you are.  Those questions are answered through the Narc Detector Consultation and Empath Detector Consultation, details of which can be found in the menu bar. Thank you.

You can use the e-mail consultations can be used to ask about your specific situation, generic questions about the concept and dynamic of narcissism and/or questions appertaining to me.

There are three levels

1. The Knowledge Hit

A 300 word background and one question.

This costs US $ 40

2. The Double Whammy

A 600 word background and two questions.

This costs US $ 60

3. The Full Monty

A 1200 word background and four questions

This costs US $ 100.

Please note the word count is for both the background AND the questions.

You can meld the packages together so if you wanted 1500 words and 5 questions, purchase The Knowledge Hit and The Full Monty. If you wanted 2400 words and 8 questions, purchase two Full Montys.

If you want to add to the background without additional questions, you can purchase additional word bundles which cost US $ 40 for each additional 500 words.

Please do not ask a question within a question, it is quite common for people to pose two or three questions within what they think is a solitary question.

The Process

1. Using the PayPal Buttons below, select the relevant package(s). Note there is a drop down menu for the choices of email consultation.
  2. Once I receive notification of payment I will e-mail you using the e-mail address on your PayPal notification. Please note that all payment information is treated in confidence.

If you require me to e-mail you at a different address please contact me at narcissist1909@gmail.com BEFORE you pay to advise of the e-mail I should respond to.

3. I will then send you a short common sense protocol which governs our interaction.

4. You should then confirm acceptance of the protocol and submit to me your questions. You can include an introduction/background to your situation before asking your questions. Please keep the background and questions to within the word limit. (If you need to extend the background you can purchase 500 extra words for US $ 40 using the button below. You may purchase as many additional word bundles as you need).

5. I will then answer you in detail within 96 hours of the receipt of the acceptance of the protocol and your questions. I respond with an audio file for you to listen to as this quickens turnaround time and means I can provide you with more information than if I responded in writing.

Type of Consult
Word Bundle (500 words)

37 thoughts on “Get Weaponised : E-Mail Consultations

1. Hey diddle diddle,
    The Cat and the fiddle,
    The Cow jumped over the moon,
    The little Dog laughed to see such sport,
    And the Dish ran away with the Spoon

2. Caroline R says:

HG
    Did you leave the seagull hatch open again?
    I just saw a minion run past with an enormous butterfly/bird net with the extension handle fitted…

But I actually walked into this room to tell you that this email consultation and the details you’ve listed are a good idea.

I’ll just go and put the kettle on, as you’ll be working late consulting….

Lord knows what has flown in this time.

1. Caroline R says:

HG
        Hahaha!
        So I better make a pot of tea then. We could be here for a while…..

Next door in the BLL Results Room, they’re going to need something stronger.
        And some chocolate.
        It’s easy to misunderstand a person when all you have is writing, and you can’t see the person’s face or body language, when you can’t quickly clarify anything in person. When you can’t hear their voice.
        Things can get out of hand easily.

I think that sensitive buttons may have been pushed, but the owners of those buttons didn’t know that they had them.

We all have an amount of blindness about ourselves.
        It’s inherent in humanity.
        We all need forgiveness.
        I certainly do.

2. Abe Moline says:

Maybe somehow related to the recent “Your Highness” article?

Anyway, mildly funny, because it does not make any sense…

Well it is lunchtime, so I guess someone served up some word salad.

1. Caroline R says:

HG
            Hahaha!
            It is word salad!
            Now that I read it again, it’s a bit like listening to the radio, and having someone move the tuning knob randomly, or hitting the preset buttons randomly.

There’s a bit of international news, some German, some hydroelectric power news, some biological science, some computing, some political news from China….

That’s a news correspondent who’s working hard for her pay….

That is a useful way of describing word salad when it appears in this form, it seems as though it is making sense and then it does not.

3. Abe Moline says:

Yeap, I’m full and guilty! (belching loudly)

4. Caroline R says:

HG
            You can always be assured of a healthy amount of Ancient History in the N-word salad. Things that you supposedly did that you already apologised for, but is brought up again, so that you can apologise again.

It’s so educational!
            Hahaha!

Good point.

2. Caroline R says:

Abe
          Hahaha!
          It’s a good guess!
          Maybe Her Highness is contributing to HG’s blog while she’s in prison, but the Government censorship has mangled the messages, and the original is lost in translation.

3. Femmedmnational says:

Drain China of delicious energy signature fuel. It’s very potent.

China’s potent delicious energy fuel.

Yup. Plum Sauce for sure.

1. Caroline R says:

NarcAngel
        Hahaha!
        I don’t remember ordering it, but it seems that’s what we’re having for dinner!

I heard Australian comedian Akmal Saleh (Egyptian cultural heritage) say:
        “Donald Trump is building a wall. Good for him!
        What hasn’t been widely reported is that the Mexicans are building a ladder!”
        I laughed so hard!

4. FEMMEDMNATIONAL says:

I am sending you cloned data and energy signature you need. Go full grand my friend until they surrender completely as you know how to do. They will be rebooted in the proper sequence after.

Splendid.

Brilliant you get to test your gears fully now. It’s on “China’s tab” by the way. “Drain China”

NOW…..wait…..

Received message from China before I sent, saying “hey wie ghets”

Seek “RESTITUTION FROM CHINA”. “NOW”

Very impressive!! That was brilliantly inspiring indeed!

Please keep them “MONITORED”at all times with data package referenced, “CLONED DATA WITH ENERGY SIGNATURE”.

Looking forward to the next exchange.

1. foolme1time says:

Femmedmnatioal
      I understand completely what you are saying. I had a similar situation in gnomesville the other week when Barbie and Ken decided they wanted to build there Malibu home right in the middle of the gnomes playground area. With all of this going on we had Ringo telling Michael to Beat it and Michael decided to walk to the moon, which didn’t make Prince to happy and so he decided to open up the clouds and it poured Purple Rain down on everyone, the day was saved however as Dave was watching all of this transpire and proclaimed he would become everyone’s Personal Jesus! Everyone was coming from every direction filling the streets as they followed David, Mick and the music, dancing there way to the Love Shack!! So you see Femme all of your dreams will come true and all of your fuel needs met, if you can make it to the other side of the Rainbow. The End!
      Anyone up for dessert? 🙃

Very banana Fool Me Innards on a Sunday

1. foolme1time says:

Oh HG I knew you would understand completely what I was getting at! The Baked Alaska is quite nice also. Thank you for the compliment it truly is better in January then in July.

FM1T
        I’ll take a second bowl of your word salad. Made me laugh.

1. foolme1time says:

NA you may have seconds or even thirds it is always free to you. It is better however if you follow the yellow brick road and pickup scarecrow on the way, he seems to be available more however on A Friday rather then a Sunday, but pickles are nice also. 🙃

3. Caroline R says:

FM1T
        Hahaha!
        You’re a clever girl!
        That was very good!

1. foolme1time says:

Caroline Thank you. Did you know that Cheetah was also quite clever until Jane took his banana from him, which left him in a state and it took Boy and Tarzan to go on a hunt for a similar banana? It was really quite depressing.

1. Abe Moline says:

Wait a minute! Was Cheetah a “he”? I always thought it’s a “she”…

FM1T, you’re not making any sense!

2. foolme1time says:

Abe the first Cheetah was a she, the second was a he. You can always tell this by the way they eat there bananas, you must observe the way they are holding it, although I have always preferred dollars to sense but some like travelers checks. It all depends on the month and whether the glass is half empty or half full. 🙃

That’s enough word salad for today.

4. foolme1time says:

Guess everyone’s full.

5. foolme1time says:

Apologies HG. I didn’t mean to anger you. I have had enough word salad in my life that I can do this day and night without even thinking about it. Think this chef needs a break from all of this. Take care.

You did not anger me FM1T. I was full of salad.

7. FoolMe1Time says:

I see HG, you were just saving room for dessert!

4. Lorelei says:

You are quite saucy today!

1. foolme1time says:

Lorelei yes to today I am feeling a bit chocolate with a jalapeño twist. Usually this happens on Mondays but perhaps the stars are aligned differently, but than again when that happens I’m usually off to the Milky Way, however I know you prefer snickers. 🙃

1. Lorelei says:

Darling—I’m in Home Depot hell!

2. foolme1time says:

I feel for you Sister. Better you than me! Haha.

5. WhoCares says:

Love it: “The Full Monty.”
    I enjoyed the movie too.

You sexy thang.

1. Renarde says:

Please leave your hat on.

Narc Detector