Emotional Thinking Assessor
To escape the narcissist, you must fight two battles.
The enemy without – the narcissist
The enemy within – emotional thinking
From my existing work you should be familiar with the concept of emotional thinking. This is what drives the need to continue to engage with the narcissist. It clouds logic and perpetuates those unwanted feelings concerning the narcissist. Conquering your emotional thinking and achieving Zero Impact is the goal to achieve freedom from the narcissist.
Emotional Thinking (“ET”) misleads and causes you to believe you are embarking on a logical course of action when you are not. ET is so powerful it operates without you even realising and this is why external, objective expert input is essential. How can you break free if you do not realise what you are doing is detrimental to your interests? Yes, there are some things you realise that are problematic, but there are also many actions you engage in which you have no idea about which are making your life more difficult than it needs to be and continues your ensnarement with the narcissist.
The effect of ET should never be underestimated and causes people to
- Return to the arms of the abuser when they swore they never would
- Continue to battle the narcissist which means fighting The Unwinnable War
- Seek answers from the very person who will never provide them
- Remain stuck on the The Narcissist´s Wheel of Misery
- Fight the smear campaign in the wrong fashion
- Believe they can somehow make the narcissist come back to them
- Suffer emotional pain, hurt, fear and anger which can be removed
- Labour under the misapprehension that the narcissist cannot be escaped
These are just a few of hundreds of examples go how ET is your enemy and must be conquered.
By understanding how high your ET is and what that means, you will then be able to understand what you need to do to conquer it, how this impacts on your no contact regime and understand why problems persist. It will enable you to utilise Logical Thinking and finally meaningfully slay the enemy within and achieve freedom.
- The cost is US $ 100 and payment is made using the PayPal button below. You can also use debit or credit cards. Payment information is entirely confidential and private.
- If you want to use an email which is different to that in your PayPal account, please notify me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be sent a comprehensive questionnaire which has been carefully constructed to elicit the right information from you.
- You return this questionnaire to me.
- I undertake the assessment and within 96 hours of receipt (subject to any external professional commitments I have which may extend the time period for turnaround occasionally) provide you with confirmation as to the level of your emotional thinking and the risk level associated with that. You will also be advised of the next steps which can be taken to lower or preserve the level of ET.
- The entire process is confidential.
Tackle your ET and set yourself free!
26 thoughts on “Emotional Thinking Assessor”
HG I can’t find the assessment on the menu page.
That is because it is not there dear FM1T.
Sorry HG, I didn’t mean to rush you.
You didn’t FM1T, not an issue.
I thought it was there because Mercy had mentioned booking one.
FM1T, I hit the link above. I’m on narcsite though. It may not show on WordPress app.
But it has been added now
Thank you very much HG!! Oh and good morning HG. 🙃
Thank you HG for answering my questions. This is very exciting news!!
In these consults about ET and non narcissist spheres HG, do they tell you what it is they are trying to determine the best way to handle a situation is, and you question them to figure out if they are thinking with ET or logic? Also will you be offering that here for people that may need help in this matter not relating to narcissism?
Correct on both fronts FM1T
This is very interesting HG. The questionnaire, is it like a score card of sorts? I would think an assessment like this would help in every day interactions, not just when dealing with a narcissist.
Since I’ve become more aware of my emotional thinking I’ve noticed that my views on different subjects are taken more seriously especially in the work place. I’ve often thought it would be helpful to have advice from you on how to fine tune our control. When you give advice such as you did the other day to mommypino about not starting a sentence with “I think” rather say “it is my opinion” I cling to that advice. Words are powerful and the wrong words, even slight words like “I think”, can give the listener a subconscious opinion. It is my goal to always put on a strong logical front even if I’m fighting an emotional battle inside.
Consult with me and I’ll help you
It’s a questionnaire, yes. Designed so you can’t second guess. I also assist people privately with the impact of emotional thinking on decision making in private and professional non narcissist spheres, I did so with two people today through consultation
HG, is this assistance available to us on the blog? If yes which consultation would I choose? Would it be better to take the assessment first? Sorry for all the questions. I’m trying to decide what will be most beneficial to my situation.
Do an assessment then organise a GOSO consultation
Thank you HG for your answers. I’ve just booked an assessment. I’m looking forward to it!
Noted. I’ll respond when I return to my seat of power.
Interesting—emotional thinking is a useless attribute in most instances as I’m already trying..
If I ever pay a session, it would be this. I’m considering it. I have a relief period right now. Thinking…..
I look forward to assisting you in due course.
Very interesting, is this a new programm you offer?
Yes, it is.
I tested it on some blog comments yesterday but it broke so I repaired it and made it stronger overnight!
Very good! I shall try it out at once, I am curious as to where I stand.