Escape : Beat the Narcissist

img_2179

The definitive guide to beating the narcissist

US E-Book

UK E-Book

CAN E-Book

AUS E-Book

8 thoughts on “Escape : Beat the Narcissist

1. pavelka says:

what do you do AFTER,the narcissist?????

You ensure you stay away from the narcissist, you lower your emotional thinking and you ensure you do not get ensnared by any new narcissists.

2. Dolores Haze says:

Dear HG, I had kind of a nightmare some weeks ago: I had a dream that the Narcissist hoovered me on my company email from one of his email addresses that I forgot about and thus failed to block. In my dream I was terrified and, without reading his email, blocked this address as well. When I woke up I realized that my subconscious mind was sending me a clear reminder – this email of his did exist and I indeed forgot about it! I immediately blocked it in real life as I did in my dream.

Can it be that after applying all of your wonderful advice and solidifying NC on my way to freedom post escape my brain started cooperating by protecting me even in this subconscious way?

Yes, by building Logic Defences consciously, your subconscious will start to adopt them to protect you. Even whilst you sleep.

3. Ana says:

What if the narcissit says he wants u to leave him alone after u wrote him a latter saying all the lies and cheating he did and that it was all an illusion? He will leave u for good? Forever?

Your letter was Challenge Fuel.
      His response was to assert control over you.
      He will not leave you for good, Ana.
      The narcissist will return based on whether there is a Hoover Trigger and whether the Hoover Execution Criteria are met. To understand more with regard to your own personal situation, do book a consultation.

1. Ana says:

Thank u sir. I shall consider that. I have blocked him everywhere and after i wrote the letter i have released myself from his grasp. I accept and understand what has happened to me. It was part of my fault as i am codependent. I will heal my childhood traumas and become a person with so much self love and confidence that not even the best narcissit will be able to fool me again. Now i know the game. I have a strong character and now i will only go for playing with men. I feel myself unable to have feelings anymore. I am convinced this situation was an eye opener that nobody is worthy of my love as nothing is guaranteed in life. People come and go as they please. I will not be like the narcissit to hurt them i cannot do this but i will keep my feelings reserved to myself. Thank you !

You are welcome.

Vent Your Spleen! (See the Rules in Formal Info)

Not Tonight, Caroline