A Very Royal Narcissist – Part 6

A VERY ROYAL NARCISSIST PART 6

Last October I continued the “A Very Royal Narcissist” series in relation to Meghan Markle following the revealing interview that she and Prince Harry gave to British television during their visit to Africa. During this interview, reference was made to the potential for the royal couple living away from the UK. I wrote as follows :-

“The interview raised inevitable questions about the future of the Sussexes’ lives in Britain, with previous reports suggesting they had once been considering an extended stay in Africa or more time in the Duchess’s home of America. (Threatened Loss, Separation and Isolation. The latter manipulation is a common response of the narcissist. The narcissist perceives a threat to his or her control from other individuals exerting control over their prize asset, namely the IPPS. The narcissist seeks to maintain control over the IPPS by smearing those people, monopolising the time of the IPPS and keeping them away from the influence and interaction of other people. It does not matter if the other people are family or friends, this is done, always under the auspices of it being the right thing to do for the IPPS victim and/or because the other people are nasty, unfair etc, so that the IPPS is separated and isolated from the very people who may be able to assist the IPPS victim and thus in turn threaten the narcissists control of that IPPS. The narcissist will, instinctively use this manipulation in order to keep control and remove the IPPS victim from perceived threats.)

Prince Harry was asked about living in Africa as a consequence of speculation about living away from the UK. He stated “I don’t know where we could live in Africa at the moment,” he said in an interview during the tour.

“We have just come from Cape Town. That would be an amazing place to be able to base ourselves, of course it would, but with all the problems that are going on there, I just don’t see how we would be able to really make as much difference as we want to without the issues and the judgment of how we would be with those surroundings.

“I think it is a very hard place to live when you know what is going on and then you are again slightly disconnected from it. (This is the logical response to the prospect of living elsewhere and Prince Harry would clearly prefer to remain in the UK, but his statement is as a consequence of making remarks which would accord with what the Duchess wants, whilst enabling him to also maintain his own views. The royal couple may not move away and most likely will not, all that matters is that intermittent absence and the threat of a permanent move will be used for the purposes of reinforcing control in the here and now, that desire for immediate control NOW (not in the past and not in the future) being a central aim of the narcissist.”

Today, media outlets have reported that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have announced they will step back as “senior” royals and divide their time between the UK and north America.

In a statement released by Buckingham Palace, the couple said they plan to “carve out a progressive new role within this institution”.

They said they intend to “work to become financially independent”.

The BBC reported on the matter and contained commented from former Buckingham Palace press officer Dickie Arbiter, who suggested the decision showed Prince Harry’s “heart ruling his head”.

He told the BBC the “massive press onslaught” when their son Archie was born may have played a part in the decision.

And he compared the move to Edward VIII’s abdication in 1936 in order to marry twice-divorced American Wallace Simpson.

“That is the only other precedent, but there’s been nothing like this in modern times,” he said.

This step which I foreshadowed in October 2019 and explained through analysis as part of the ongoing manipulation by the narcissist to separate Prince Harry from any influence which would threaten Miss Markle´s control over her Intimate Partner Primary Source only serves to reinforce the ongoing manipulation and devaluation of Prince Harry. It is of course dressed up, through facade management, as “carving out a progressive new role within this institution” but it is telling that there is no recent precedent, in modern times for this behaviour and that commentators, once again, fail to see it for what it is – manipulation.

A growing body of comment in the United Kingdom is against Meghan Markle and this has manifested particularly in the press. This largely critical and adverse comment amounts to Challenge Fuel to Markle, the comments and coverage are about here and therefore fuel her, but because the content is critical and adverse, it challenges her unconscious sense of superiority, sense of entitlement and lack of accountability. Her narcissism caused her to try and assert control over those challenging her and this resulted in

• Initially a charm offensive seeking to win people over. This failed.
  • Utilisation of Pity Plays, this was done through the interview as I explained at the time as follows

“Asked about the “pressure” she is under and the “brave face” the couple put on, the Duchess hesitated on camera before admitting the situation was “hard”. (Pity Play)

“I don’t think anybody could understand that,” she said. “In all fairness, I had no idea.

“Which probably sounds difficult to understand here.

“When I first met my now husband, my friends were really happy because I was so happy.

“But my British friends said to me: I’m sure he’s great but you shouldn’t do it because the British tabloids will destroy your life.

“And I very naively – I’m American we don’t have that there – thought what are you talking about? That doesn’t make sense, I didn’t get it. So yeah, it’s been complicated.”

Appearing to hold back tears, she said: “Not many people have asked if I’m okay. But it’s a very real thing to be going through behind the scenes.” (Pity Play, Blame Shifting, Turning on the Waterworks) (It is important to remember the distinction between Prince Harry becoming tearful and Meghan Markle doing the same. He is an empath and therefore his response is seen through the prism of being an empath, his is as a consequence of emotional empathy for others and his vulnerability. It is not done to assert control. Meghan Markle´s response is occasioned by her narcissism and the need for control. There is no emotional empathy (because she is a narcissist) instead her response arises because her narcissism dictates that turning on the waterworks is the appropriate response to appear to care and to garner sympathy (sympathy being a form of Fuel) and thus assert control.”

The Pity Plays failed to win people over. Markle failed to assert control.

• She then moved to a different form of manipulation. This was again an unconscious, instinctive response and she then moved to Threatened Loss (see above) where mention was made of potentially spending time outside of the UK. I commented that the couple may not move away, however, it is evident that her manipulations failed to have the desired effect and because of her total need for control over her environment and everybody in it, she has had to move beyond Threatened Loss (by suggesting a life outside of the UK and prolonged visits outside of the UK such as the recent one to Canada) and implement an extensive departure from the UK by announcing this shared arrangement.

Her attempted manipulation failed to sway opinion in her favour, she did not assert control over popular opinion and the press and therefore this has continued to threaten her control. She has therefore salami-sliced through further manipulations by causing Prince Harry to agree to this revised role. Prince Harry, unable to recognise what he is dealing with and in the throes of devaluation, will, as an empathic individual be seeking to pleased and accommodate Markle and has thus agreed to this step which is virtually without precedent. Such is the hold the narcissist has over him.

Since Markle has been unable to assert control over the establishment, the media and popular opinion in the UK, she is beating a partial retreat. In reality, what we are seeing is her narcissism realising it cannot assert control in the UK and therefore rather than continue to fight a battle that cannot be won, it will cause her to achieve control by no longer seeking it – she moves elsewhere. She perceives a more receptive environment and once thus easier to control, in North America. Her narcissism caused her to think that she could control and conquer in the United Kingdom, but despite the Charm Offensive, Pity Play and Threatened Loss, it failed and thus she shifts her focus to an alternative environment.

Prince Harry, controlled by her, may well have had reservations about moving but in the grip of the narcissist and clouded by Emotional Thinking, he has agreed to this shared situation. What is likely in store is what is touted as a shared arrangement will become one where the Sussexes spends more and more time in North America (if that environment proves conducive to a benign environment to control for Miss Markle) and slowly and steadily the salami slicing will continue so that the Sussexes spend the majority of their time in North America, they make North America their base and UK becomes a place which is visited rather than their home or even a shared base.

If North America proves conducive to Markle´s control, she will continue to exert her control over Prince Harry and  he faces the risk of being disengaged from because ultimately he will have served his purpose to Markle and should one of the Disengagement Triggers occur, Prince Harry will be dispensed with and doubtless replaced. There is no doubt that Prince Harry is in devaluation, he will not have wanted to move to North America, but he is being conned into doing so, doubtless persuaded and pressured through a range of unconscious manipulations used against him by Markle to suggest that North America is a better home for them (read instead a better environment to control). Desperate to keep his family unit together, desperate to keep the peace, Prince Harry, already having experienced a rift with his brother whom he was once very close to, has allowed himself to be steadily isolated from his support networks (so Markle is better able to control him through this manipulation of Isolation) and the result is the new arrangement.

Let us see how the division between North America and the UK pans out, it will tip in favour of North America, soon enough. You read as such, again, here first.

If you want to understand whether you, like Prince Harry have been ensnared by a narcissist, utilise the world of HG Tudor and start with Red Flag  and Black Flag which provide you with detail information about the behaviours of the narcissist. Utilise also the forensic analysis provided by Narc Detector to guard yourself against ensnarement.

If you are ensnared with a narcissist, like Prince Harry and want to escape the ensnarement, utilise these materials, amongst many more provided by HG Tudor

Escape : Beat the Narcissist

No Contact

Exorcism

Audio Consultation

Divorcing The Narcissist

How To CoParent With A Narcissist

253 thoughts on “A Very Royal Narcissist – Part 6

1. Cloudy says:

HG,

Prince Harry cancels invictus games.

He’s a lucky man to have a wife like Meghan guiding him threw these rough times.

He’s the man,

Champaign & Women.🤣🤣🤣

2. Dee says:

This is how I found the website! I took a screenshot of the comment you looked up the site. Thanks Caity! I’m hooked.

Welcome.

3. K says:

Lorelei
    Both, I suspect.

4. K says:

Desirée
    Your comment is on the Nazi Uniform thread. I am catching on the threads tonight.

Desirée says:
    July 23, 2019 at 09:33
    Re: what kind of Empath is Harry
    I’d go with Standard Empath, strong Co-Dependent Minority Element
    of the Magnet Cadre, strong Saviour Minority Element

HG Tudor says:
    July 23, 2019 at 09:50
    Nailed it.

5. Mandy says:

HG, was there a Part 5? I am currently reading Part 1 – 9 but cannot find Part 5 anywhere. Thank you!

Hello Mandy, yes there is. There is a link to it in the article A Very Royal Narcissist Part 7

6. STJ says:

I am sorry if this has been asked before. Is Donald Trump a Narcissist? If so, could you please write a series about him soon?

See A Very Potus Narcissist.

HG
    Do you think that Harry & MeMe might already have been asked/told to step aside by the Palace, or anticipate it, so have decided with this sudden announcement to have it appear their decision?

Na, interesting consideration but no, she has been trying to assert control in the manner described and this is yet another method of doing so. The reports of the palace being taken by surprise are accurate.

1. EmP says:

They wouldn’t have been taken by surprise if they had read your blog..!
        In fact, all of us here knew what was going to happen.

Absolutely. Their loss, eh?

8. Em says:

Never forget the words for Harry very early on…. what Megan wants Megan gets.

Portentous.

9. Whitney says:

Dear HG 💙 My God
    Would an Empath man like Harry like to be with an empath woman? Or do empath men prefer narc women? Like how I prefer narc men.

1. He is addicted to narcissists.
      2. By using my Assistance Packages he would get his ET under control and find that an empathic or normal woman fulfils his needs without any downside.

1. Witch says:

I don’t think he will try and separate from her as they have a child together and the thought of separation will trigger his trauma of growing up without a mother. She would have to discard him.
        …Is there a way someone can write to him and drop him some narc info? 😭

1. Violetta says:

I say we bombard the Palace with snail mails and emails, since MM is probably monitoring his media. Maybe bribe a servant at Frogmore to slip him a copy of The Narcissist and Sex. How much you wanna bet he’s not getting much nowadays, although she probably added a few chapters to the Kama Sutra while they were dating?

You called it, HG. You called the whole bloody thing from the beginning. Some people recognized she was a narcissist in the sense of showing off and wanting attention, but they didn’t grasp the campaign to destroy, even at her own cost. They figured, she’s got what she wanted: money, clothes, attention, all she’s got to.do is shake a few hands and compliment the Ladies’ Auxiliary on their floral arrangements. Why would she piss it all away?

2. Whitney says:

HG thank you for your genius insights into human behaviour.

My thinking is faulty, as you know. After I read your reply that Harry’s addicted to narcissists this is what I thought:
        “The UMR Somatic’s primary source is a narcissist, and he’s addicted to her. He’s an empath”.

Without you HG, I would only have faulty thoughts.

3. Karen says:

By “normal woman,” do you mean a woman with no education, or a woman who has never thought for herself? A woman who will completely subsume her wants and needs in favor of her husband’s? A woman who will figuratively and literally walk two paces behind her husband at all times? Who will have to always defer to his wishes and directives?
        You must have loved Diana Spencer when she first appeared on the scene, then grown to hate her when she realized she had a brain in her head, and began to use it.
        This is 2020, not 1500.

Wrong. Normal as in non-narcissist. Would you like some fish?

2. Getting There says:

Karen,

Did you realize that in one post you comment about prejudices and negative judgments while in this comment you are showing that of which you accused others?

It’s commendable that you want to defend another you feel is being wronged. Your point was lost in your message, though. I think your comment here plays a significant role in why those who suffer from abuse struggle in seeking freedom. The disgrace or the lack of understanding from society. There are men and women on this site who are highly educated and or highly successful and yet they have been beaten down physically, emotionally, and or mentally to look similar to, but not exactly, what you describe as the 1500s. My advice: read the site before you comment. In this case you would have seen “normal” used many times to describe non- empaths and non- narcissists. Secondly you would have seen the same people you reacted to are ones who have shown more strength in their fights for freedom from abuse than you can ever imagine.

It’s good to share different points. We don’t all have to agree. I don’t agree with HG on Mother Theresa or Oprah. It’s sharing respectfully of those different ideas and beliefs that help us all learn and grow.

As always, an accurate dissection that allows for learning in real time as it is being played out on the world stage. Brilliant, HG.

Thank you NA. Share it far and wide!

11. Em says:

WhoCares
    Yes I was isolated from my family. He the lesser narc ex hubby persuaded me that they were bad for me. I didn’t speak to them in years.
    I went part time to look after the kids.
    We moved to a big house with few neighbours.
    I was told my friends put things in my head and were bad for me.
    I had to work and then look after house and kids and him.
    He wanted to do nothing in the house because I was part time it should all be mine.
    He’d lie in bed and yell for me to iron his shirts and make his tea and cook.
    I was exhausted.
    Eventually escaped.
    Then met a mid ranger!!
    But out of it all now thanks to HG. And the blinkers are off. Never again.

1. WhoCares says:

Em,

Thanks for sharing. That is brutal: a lesser and then a mid-ranger. So glad you found HG’s work and yes, I agree – never again.

12. WhoCares says:

HG,

It’s like watching a horror movie play out. A slow, sure and insidious slide to towards the end… especially with your predictions and ‘play by play’ as we watch it unfold.

It actually makes feel ill to my stomach because it harkens back to my own entanglement – specifically where you outline all her major manipulations to garner control – or her perception of control – and how that is leading to the move and further isolation of Harry. ( I wish someone could have tapped me on the shoulder back then and said “Hey, do you know what is going on here?” But then, I likely wouldn’t have been able to hear them or see it for what it is – as I am sure Harry would be unable to see things for what they are if someone pointed it out to him – at least at this time.
    Even if he had an inkling, he would be focused on doing what’s ‘best’ for the child involved or his own family. He may even be justifying the move as what is best for his family and Meghan: rationalizing it by thinking along the lines of maybe if Meghan’s new role in royalty is ‘harder’ and more ‘stressful’ than initially expected than the right thing to may connect more with her home country where she will feel at ease, less stressed and therefore, fair better, for the sake of their child, etc. He probably views as the most natural move and for the best – despite his personal preference to stay in the UK.

I may be projecting some of my thoughts and experiences on to this scenario but I know, personally, how my decisions felt like they were the best at the time.
    And now, looking back, I can see how every decision that I made, at the time, seemed the best for my family, intended to simplify life and was meant to reduce stress (moving cities, dropping down to half-time at my job, making choices to be ‘closer to nature’ and not raise our son in a huge metropolis…moving again to a small community) but these choices played into his hand, took me away from a good job and further isolated me from family and friends. The thing is that I never felt coerced or seduced into the decisions – in fact – I initiated many of them in the interest of doing what was ‘best for my family.’ And of course, when things started to go sour, I did beat myself up for my choices and my narc was able to make me feel at fault (even though he embraced the changes: of course his perspective is that I dragged him along kicking and screaming and then sabotaged his life.)

I hope, in the end, Harry doesn’t self-blame like I did and that he finds your work. If he does, he’ll be able to reflect back and see how the course of decisions (that he truly believed to be constructive at the time) inevitably lead to further stress and isolation.

I am sorry this is happening to Harry but thank-you, HG, for your insight into his situation.

You are welcome.

2. Lorelei says:

Good post Whocares. I’m feeling all of it. I thought my decisions were also sound.

1. WhoCares says:

Thank-you Lorelei,

“I thought my decisions were also sound.”

Right!?

1. Lorelei says:

I was delusional Whocares. I was made quite ill. I’ll never tell my children to stay unhappy to have two parents present in a home like I was pressured to do. I have a lot to wade through yet, but it’s undeniable that the kids are a thousand times better off. Just yesterday my middle schooler had a conversation with me that showed incredible insight, progress, and normalcy that would not have been afforded her in that horrible home. My problem is that I’m breath-takingly angry at her father who is essentially not worth the anger. It’s like being mad at someone mentally functioning as a toddler and I’m furious. I make zero sense. At least I know I make no sense.

1. WhoCares says:

Lorelei,

I think I got out before I became ill – if you mean in the physical sense.
            But I do agree with the delusional aspect – but I reached a point when I could step aside and see the delusion; that coupled with accusations of his that I couldn’t explain away gave me the impetus to get out.
            I am so glad you’re out and that your children are in a better place as a result.
            Last year at this time I was so horribly angry because of his legal actions, I didn’t know what to do with myself (it felt as though it were bigger than me and required lashing out physically but no particular target would suffice) and I know now that it was also affecting my health. I did do some verbal violence to the interior of my friend’s car – which seemed to diffuse the worst of it. (I also recall FYC kindly posting some links at the time to deal with anger).
            But it was forward movement that, eventually, lessened the anger and good, strong no contact. I realized, like you said, they just aren’t worth the anger and it’s not personal – they just make personal it so it drives us nuts.
            Mine is now doing more legal maneuvers and I have a court date hanging over my head but he is transparent and I am in a better head space to handle this thanks to my ‘no contact.’
            Hoping you move through your anger Lorelei sooner rather than later 💙

2. Lorelei says:

Whocares—I felt much better after the legal stuff. It might be where you are totally cured indeed!

3. Lorelei says:

I’m not eating the ice cream! I am not a huge ice cream person. I am being good. If I save calories for bad things it’s usually alcohol. This isn’t the right thread to reply but the other one wouldn’t let me!

4. WhoCares says:

Re: alcohol, that would be my preferred Friday night treat but my son talked me into it…I am a pushover!

2. WiserNow says:

WhoCares & Lorelei,

I can also relate to your post WhoCares. I think empaths put their families or their relationships first, and they don’t even see it that way, because what is good for the family or relationship is also good for them personally, or at least that is their thought process. I don’t think empaths separate their own ‘self’ and what is beneficial for themselves, without thinking of the family as a ‘unit’ or what will benefit the family as a whole.

1. WhoCares says:

WiserNow,

” I don’t think empaths separate their own ‘self’ and what is beneficial for themselves, without thinking of the family as a ‘unit’ or what will benefit the family as a whole.”

You said it! I don’t think we usually even need ‘convincing’ or being pressured to do so…it is just instinctive. My narc was simply super good at sniffing out this quality in me; it is completely natural for me to consider what is best for “everyone” involved.

1. WiserNow says:

WhoCares,
            Yes, it’s instinctive and natural. I think that’s why it takes a lot of devaluation or hardship for the empath to “see” how their own actions are adding to the situation.

2. WhoCares says:

Just saw this WN – not getting notifications…
            “I think that’s why it takes a lot of devaluation or hardship for the empath to “see” how their own actions are adding to the situation.”

I can say that is true for me.

3. WiserNow says:

Same for me WhoCares.

2. Lorelei says:

Wiser—I just saw this comment and discussion re, acting on behalf of the family and separation of the self. I never would have felt the need to stay married if I weren’t pressured internally and externally to “stay married.” It’s been in my thoughts quite a bit. If an environment is maybe a little happy at times it makes sense for a sense of obligation to kick in to care for minor children as co-parents. It’s another thing for toxicity to flourish as it impacts everyone. Plus, the unhappy vs. toxic can be remedied when it involves normal people.

1. WiserNow says:

Lorelei,
            Yes, when people are normal, they can overcome or at least reflect rationally about things. When you assume that people actually are normal (that is, you don’t know that they are actually narcissists), you keep hoping or trying that things will turn around. Either way, you can’t or don’t see that it won’t change until it gets to a really toxic state.

2. Lorelei says:

Agree—I’ve had no clue that people were operating from another perspective. The freedom of understanding this has been immense despite the steps back at times. It’s not just romantic entanglements. All of this explains a zillion baffling behaviors.

3. WiserNow says:

I know what you mean Lorelei. I had no clue either. My mother is a narc, so for most of my life, I thought that our family’s dynamics were more or less normal and that everyone was like that. Now I know about narcissism it makes total sense.

Also, I no longer feel the same obligation or need to love and forgive my parents as though it’s some kind of inescapable duty. Their lack of self-reflection and their immature emotional development make me both sad and angry. Their behaviour has had a hugely detrimental effect on my life and how I feel about myself and other people. It’s clear to me now that my first priority is to protect my own thinking.

4. WhoCares says:

Lorelei,

“It’s not just romantic entanglements. All of this explains a zillion baffling behaviors”

Truth!

It’s funny how we had to nearly hit rock bottom and be desperate for answers to find out we’ve been operating under preconceived notions our whole lives and people finally make sense! It is very freeing – although at times disconcerting.
            Personally, I find it hard to be “normal” in social interactions now – it is as though I am attuned at two different levels . There is the surface level conversation or interaction and then I am always assessing the words and actions of people.
            For example,
            I attend extracurriculars with my son and try and sit to have chit-chat with other parents, but I don’t feel normal or at ease. One benefit: I am more attuned to genuine connection when it occurs.

13. Em says:

How many royal funded trappings will the couple keep?
    Security and protection for example? And how long will it take them to become financially independent? And what does that actually mean? As if they don’t have enough already.
    And once they become independent does that mean more control for Megan over how they act and what they do? How can they still be royals? Will she still act royal and use her title?
    Will she keep the children in a separation?

14. Alexissmith2016 says:

Jeeees! You’re better than Nostradamus!

Now, 🗣Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump

🗣💋

I know.

He has been outflanked.

1. alexissmith2016 says:

Will you tell him or shall I?

Already done.

You are welcome.

15. ANM says:

This is also a common narcissist theme to do when there are children involved. Narcissist like to move as far away from the empath’s family, to get the upper hand in jurisdiction for the childs residency. It doesn’t take very much time away from the country the child was born in, to change the jurisdiction for courts either. Here in the USA, it’s about 6 months. Angelina Jolie just gave a pissing party in an interview because Brad Pitt was able to maintain California/USA jurisdiction for residence, and she wanted France because they had a home there.

The upper hand in children proceedings is just another manifestation of control.

Jolie is a narcissistic psychopath.

1. Desirée says:

“Jolie is a narcissistic psychopath”
        That’s interesting. I always found Jolie kind of fascinating and had trouble putting my finger on what her school of narcissist might be. It would be useful to get more inside into what differentiates a narcissist from a narcisstic psychopath.

1. Lorelei says:

Go for it HG—why is she a psychopath? Is she oblivious? (Jolie)

She will be under the Tudorscope in the future.

2. WhoCares says:

Lorelei – “narcissistic psychopath”…I think that indicates that she is a Greater?

3. Lorelei says:

I’ll take Brad under my wing.

4. MB says:

I don’t think narcissistic psychopath necessarily = Greater. HG spoke about the narcissism vs narcissism psychopathy comorbidity in a recent interview as it relates to himself. I think it was the interview with the South African guy? Its the best explanation I’ve heard. Am I pointing in the right direction, HG?

You are.

6. WhoCares says:

Lorelei – you can have him. Brad’s too much of a pretty boy.

MB – glad you said that! I’ll have to have a re-listening.

7. Lorelei says:

I like pretty boy types that are getting older. I’ll have to compromise before long. I can’t stomach dating young ones. (They have nothing interesting to say and I feel like a pedophile)

8. WhoCares says:

Lorelei,

“I like pretty boy types that are getting older.”

Pretty boy types that are more matured with distinguished features – yah, that sounds alright. They do age well.

Ruggish, or handsome with some slight imperfections that are endearing but don’t detract from the overall effect are more my preference.

Ugh, why did I even go there?

9. Lorelei says:

Haha!

2. Gab says:

Does this mean she is the Greater?

Which “she” are your referring to?

1. Lorelei says:

She thinks you’ve implied Jolie is self aware? Is this what you implied?

You will have to wait and see when she is put under the Tudorscope.

3. Lorelei says:

Do it today. It will brighten my hair appointment. And quit putting new stuff I have to pay for out the week I’ve mobbed a semi annual sale. I had to stock up.

4. Desirée says:

Lorelei
            I thought you’re saying “it will brighten my hair”. A whole new form of enlightenment.

5. Lorelei says:

Hi Desiree. Oh it’s a bright day. I have to update a professional photo that has been sadly neglected (a long overdue update) due to having gone bananas so I’m getting my hair done for a photo today. I really want to just relax and study. I have three weeks for an exam which I’ve done nothing to prep for.
            I start some volunteer work this evening. HG—archive in your mind that this volunteer work is a win/win. Nothing more I will say but it is more than “just” good deeds—but the ultimate goal is a good one. I have it well crafted in my mind because I’m more calculated than Markle!
            Desiree—it’s sunny here for January mid-western dreariness. It’s not bad!

6. Violetta says:

Lorelei: prep for the damn exam, a little bit each night right before you go to sleep. It will stay in your memory then.
            Remember: the best Dissertation is a finished one. Get that degree before they eat your soul.

7. Lorelei says:

Ah Violetta—it’s not a university exam, it’s a certification and I did relax a bit and review some practice questions. Thank you. I have a different trajectory than a traditional dissertation ahead—I’m sure one day I’ll discuss.

8. Whitney says:

Dear HG 💙🙌 How fascinating! I saw Angelina Jolie on David Letterman many years ago, and I knew for certain she was disordered. A control freak and egomaniac.

I’m so excited by the Psychopath distinction. I wish you had a Psychopath Detector.
            My 4 partners:
            1. Psychopath but not Narcissist (Untested)
            2. Narcissistic Psychopath (LMR Somatic)
            3. Narcissist but not Psychopath (UMR Elite)
            4. Narcissist but not Psychopath (UMR Somatic)

That’s why I thought the last two were Empaths, HG. Because I’m used to more psychopathic men. When the last two showed a little empathy I was shocked and in awe!

I would love to learn more about Psychopaths, HG! 😍

3. Chihuahuamum says:

Wow jolies a psychopath narcissist? I always thought she had a bizarre relationship with her brother and that billy bob guy. I thought gor sure narcissist but a psychopath id not factored in. Hope you do an article on angelina HG.
        The narc did my geneology and im related to madonna, angelina and camilla…what a combo 😄

1. Lorelei says:

Chi mom—is there a list of psychopath traits here anywhere? I’m confused what it involves specifically from HG’s perspective. HG, help?

16. kel says:

Now it’s emerged that they didn’t tell Grandma or Daddy before they released their statement, a two fingered salute indeed! Is this so that no-one could try and talk Harry out of it and to demonstrate her absolute control? I’m sure there are multiple reasons and you will point them out, get writing HG haha 😉

17. MsThang says:

What if she had some compromising info on him, that he felt like he had to marry her and their marriage is more manipulation than anything, The majority of the time, he looks miserable, just don’t buy that she didn’t have CRAP on him courtesy of SOHO House!

She did not have any compromising information on him. He was ensnared by a narcissist, compromising information is not needed. Of course the marriage was a form of manipulation.

18. Violetta says:

HG, I wish you could fly over Frogmore Cottage, airlift Hazzer out of there, and do an intervention on the poor man until he’s deprogrammed.

I am really afraid for him. By the time she’s preparing to toss away the dessicated peel of him, he’ll be ready to kill himself. He will think, and she may even SAY, that if she and his mother had been properly treated, etc. He’ll feel like it’s all one big failure on his part, that he keeps losing any woman he loves.

Absolutely. It is always everyone else’s fault, but ours.

2. Caity says:

Violetta: Add to that the extended trauma to the child. Harry has already stated his emotional stability was damaged because of his mother’s death (and I’m sure Me-Me used that as part of her narc toolkit to hook him) but it is frightening what may happen to him when she not only discards him, but uses the child for further malign manipulation and hoover. Yes, it would be ideal if Harry (and the rest of the family) were privy to HG’s writings, but I’m afraid that if that doesn’t happen soon, (for us, who have the benefit of HG insight) it’s just going to be a train wreck that people can’t help but watch…because that is what people do.

Surely *somebody* within the family, or friends, or friends of friends…surely *somebody* could slip in a few pertinent articles by HG. At the very least, suggest a consultation.

A consultation, in fact, would do a *lot* more good than the moaning and groaning the press is doing, at this point.

I must admit Caity I was listening to several correspondents on Radio 4 this morning talking about the issue and the repeated cut-de-sacs the individuals entered cried out for my intervention.

1. Caity says:

On one of the posts by DM (Morgan’s) I put in a comment, “For anyone really interested in what is going on, read ‘A Very Royal Narcissist’ by HG Tudor’. He predicted what happened and what will happen in the future because of her.” I figure, if readers google it, once they get started reading your work, it will just be the tip of the iceberg.

In less than 10 minutes, the comment got 152 upvotes. Hopefully, people are reading.

Thank you for doing so Caity.

I would invite readers to provide details (either the link or a description if the link might fall foul of spam moderation) across as many platforms as possible. This is a golden opportunity for readers to harness a platform for spreading awareness about narcissism through my work.

2. Violetta says:

Caity: I’ve been doing something similar. Given the upvotes plus what NarcAngel said about additional traffic here, I think a significant number are clicking here.

As HG has said, they may start to see some parallels in their own lives. I pointed out that MM left the baby in Canada specifically because she knew that if Harry wouldn’t leave the UK for her, he’d have to do it for the baby. There are plenty of people going through messy divorces and nasty custody battles: they will recognize the routine.

Correct.

4. Ghostrider44 says:

I am here because I read your comment on Daily Mail. Thank you. This information has been an eye opener.

It was not my comment GR44, perhaps you mean you saw the link, but thanks for coming here and do keep reading. Pleased you found it eye opening.

6. Caity says:

Welcome, Ghostrider44. Pull up a chair and get comfortable. Some of what you’ll read may be hard to bear, but nobody knows Narcissism like HG, and if you’ve been ensnared by one, or know someone who has, no one can help you or them get out, and get free like HG.

19. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

Dearest HG: You have nailed it. Impeccably so. HG, once you have accessed a person is a Narcississt, your predictions are uncannily accurate. Incredible. Just like how you nailed it a few years back with your assessment of the POTUS, Donald Trump. Fortunately for Meghan, her timing is good for her defense and survival mechanisms.

None could hardly wish that Harry would choose companionship of the likes of Epstein and such, over her, a marriage, and now a child. So, momentum is in favor of her decisions. Smoke and mirrors are on her side. For now. I still do not yet feel sorry for Henry/Harry. Never have I seen him treated with such gravitas, since his marriage. The party boy. Tripping the light fantastic between dancing and squeezing and ribbon cuttings. H, as Meghan calls him, (I have an uneasy feeling that there is a smug self-contained secret that she has, with herself, in calling him, H ) is surely living these days, but in another world. The world that is discussed in your upcoming book: ~THE WORLD OF THE NARCISSISST~ (c) HG Tudor

And, Like many say, even on here at Narciste, they never felt like they had lived life at all, until they became intimately involved with a Narcississt. (Hahaha…..Sigh). So, H, a letter which perhaps stands for his real name which is Henry, or perhaps a letter which stands for his nickname which is Harry, or the H perhaps stands for something else entirely, is truly living, I would surmise. Sigh. Nevertheless, as one of your invigorated readers, I surely plan to stay tuned to your outstanding and continuing assessment of the behavior of these 2 famous people as they traverse the world stage.

20. SMH says:

I doubted you a bit on MM, HG. I didn’t think she was that bad. But now I am a believer. Amazing. He’s even cut Liz out! I feel so badly for him. We all have to put our heads together and figure out a way to get your posts to him and make him read them!

Thank you for your honesty. I know what I am talking about.

1. SMH says:

You are welcome.

21. WiserNow says:

This is quite a development, and you called it HG. Well done to you. Today I heard on the news that the ‘announcement’ was made publicly before the couple discussed their plans and consulted with the most senior royals (I’d say that was the Queen, Philip, Charles, etc). According to the news reports, this left the most senior royals ‘disappointed and hurt’.

It’s typical of a narcissist though. She couldn’t care less about Harry’s relationships with his own family, whom he’s known all his life. She couldn’t care less about the lasting rift and damage caused to Harry and to the family’s unity and sense of connection. All she cares about is herself, and if she’s able to ‘divide and conquer’ she won’t hesitate to plant seeds of doubt and disharmony in Harry’s mind about his own family.

It’s interesting though that they didn’t discuss their plans in detail with the family first. It’s another narcissistic tactic. She wants her control unhindered by any other influences that might change Harry’s mind or change the plans in a way that don’t suit her. The royal family’s announcement said that the change would be complex with a number of things to be considered. She probably talked Harry into making it public quickly so that there was no chance of him turning back.

I wouldn’t be surprised though if her greater ‘freedom’ in the US will enable Harry to see what he’s gotten himself into more clearly. He might welcome the ‘disengagement’ in the future. He has mentioned Africa a few times in past interviews and his ex lives there, so who knows what the future holds for him.

When you tackle the ET, all victims realise that disengagement was in fact a blessing.

1. WiserNow says:

Yes, you’re right HG. When you tackle the ET, the guilt, self-blame, and sense of responsibility reduce and then you see the reality of the situation.

Absolutely, WN.

1. corrrectmind says:

I believe that once you put ET on the side on any challenge life brings you, it will help with having positive results/outcome.

22. Susan says:

NAILED IT!!! Slam dunk!!!!! BRAVO HG!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thank you Susan.

23. Gina says:

Thank you for writing this Hg. As soon as I saw about the announcement on the tv I thought of you and how you called it. Do you think Meghan Markle is already pregnant with her second child?

I believe there is a significant probability that she is.

24. Amber says:

Wow! You have really outdone yourself HG. Brilliant analysis- I noted yesterday that Prince Harry looked desperately sad. Devaluation really is underway, btw what kind of empath is Harry?

Thank you. I have not fine tuned which type of empath he is.

2. Desirée says:

Amber
      I stated a couple months ago what kind of Empath I thought Harry is and HG said I nailed it /end of shameless self-promotion/ if I find the link to it I’ll put it here (where’s the Narchivist!?)

Standart Empath, strong Co-Dependent Minority Element
      of the Magnet Cadre, strong Saviour Minority Element

1. Violetta says:

He wants to save his mother, symbolically. HG said she would play on that, and no doubt, she has.

1. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

Violetta: It would be smart of her to play that card, to save her, like he could not save his Mother. However, she has to not go to far, and push him to the point that she wears that ploy out. We all do reach a breaking point at times. HG calls it the cliff and the ledge, I think: but I do not know how it works, specifically.

1. Violetta says:

“she has to not go to far”

Fat freaking chance she will show restraint now.

25. michellegedwards says:

It’s so much bigger than a label. Princess Diana herself said, William’s destiny was set, Harry on the other hand could be anything. The reality is Harry is not going to be King… AND he married an American who is also bi-racial. These two things make his journey much more difficult than anyone else in the royal family. It comes down to a choice. Sacrifice yourself and your family OR do something else. Sadly, there is no middle ground. They are choosing to carve out a destiny free and clear of the succession shackles attached to William and his family. The hatred and vitriol isn’t worth it, not when living a different life is an option. In the end, the Monarchy needs to modernize. They need a change. They need a real PR department. They need to tame the tabloids by knocking down lies and not letting them fester. Perhaps this will be the beginning. Time will tell all things.

His journey is made much more difficult because he married a narcissist.

1. WhoCares says:

Ain’t that the truth.
        Nobody goes in search of this kind of detour along their journey.

2. Violetta says:

The Royal Family were hoping she’d be another Princess Angela of Lichtenstein or Viscountess Weymouth. Add a bit of diversity while fulfilling her role.

She did neither. She’s been called “the whitest black woman” ever to blame racism for her problems; she practically engaged in blackface with the self-tanner, while (as numerous people have pointed out, here and elsewhere), neglecting her lily-white hands; her weaves were straight and long, although childhood pictures showed Natural texture; she shunned relatives on both sides, except her mother, whose appearances have been carefully controlled (although that may be classism rather than racism–she didn’t want people associating the dysfunctional families and legal problems on both sides with her new image).

As for fulfilling her role, never has anyone made ordinary things like listening to an anthem or sponsoring a charity so problematic.

1. michellegedwards says:

Her skin color doesn’t have anything to do with whether she has experienced racism. My great grandmother had blue eyes and could have passed for white but she was black under the law. Also, since you want to talk looks, Women with wavy hair, like myself, don’t require weaves to have long hair – only a flat iron.
        ***I don’t know what happened behind the scenes, so I’m not going to judge her. I, like you, never anticipated THIS outcome. It saddens me on many levels. I wish they both could have kept a stiff upper lip and not let the tabloids get in their heads. To whom much is given, much is required.

2. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

Violetta: Meghan`s father is Caucasian. He is `White.` Meghan is of Caucasian white heritage and lineage. However, Society plays the race card with her. Even in her show, Suits, when they brought her `father` on the show, the producers brought a dark brown skin Black man to portray her father. Hahahaha. Why did they do that, I asked myself?? Does she also play the race card in her non-film life, and a Black woman, from the lineage of a Black father, when needed: Although she is NOT a Black woman, but Caucasian through the male lineage racial line of her actual physical white Caucasian father? Who knows. But it would be to survive, only, when needed. And somehow, her Caucasian father was not even at her world-wide televised wedding, to help clarify her racial line via her father, the male line of heritage. Unbelievable. He is an inconvenient truth. lol.

And, like I just said, her father, her lineage from the male side, on her show, Suits, was casted Black, for some reason. So the race card is played with her, in the United States, on her tv show, at her wedding (the father was missing), and throughout the world. Maybe that is part of her value. She can play and she can be portrayed, (when needed), as the `minority` woman that entered the British Monarch (as long as they keep her father out of sight. hahaha). Most of the world understands male inheritance lines and their progeny, and race. A fact that is being smothered, decade by decade, in the U.S. where I live. lol. The children are the race of their father. Social engineers hate this fact. They can not change it physically and biologically, but they can confuse the populace, on this reality. She represents a faux modernity. This is quite a dance. Many people did not know, and still do not know to this very day, that her father is Caucasian. Why is this? lol. Because he is largely hidden from plain site from the world populace in general. I call him: Mr. Inconvenient. Anyone could google and find out about her father, but they would first need a reason, and an understanding, to do so, and so he thereby stays mostly hidden. She and Mr. Inconvenient know all this.

1. Witch says:

@Princess, she is not Caucasian because she has a white father, she’s biracial. She doesn’t have to see herself as one or the other, she can be both.
          And as far as I know I don’t think she has said she is a victim of racism by the British press. This is something her supporters say. They assume that she is not being accepted because she’s not white and that the press are giving her a harder time than Kate because she’s black. They are not considering that the press are on her tail more because she’s giving the press a lot more to talk about via her narc personality.

1. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

Witch: Bi-racial is part of the new social engineering conversation. Along with non-racial and post racial. One is the race of their father. Believe it or not. That is your decision to make. And if you live in the United States, chances are, because of the racial teachings by the Social Engineers, for decades now, including the women movement, chances are, you can not stomach the idea and will not believe that one is the race of his or her father. But, you can NOT say that no one ever said this to you, before. I said it: A child is the race of his or her father. I said it.

2. Witch says:

@princess
            People have said a lot of things about their views on race/ethnicity. Some even say a child is the race of their mother since in their view, children bond more strongly with their mother and their mothers side of the family.
            Your view point is not universal and it doesn’t even make sense genetically.
            Even the white Colonisers viewed us as separate from them regardless of who was the white parent by inventing terms to describe us, such as “Mulatto” “Mulatta” “quadroon” “half-casted” etc
            So biracial might be a more modern term but it’s isnt a modern concept.
            In certain states in America the “one-drop rule” applied in which if you were at least a quarter black you were classified as black, because whites wanted to distinguish themselves from a “blood line that had been tainted.”
            Furthermore, you might want to consider that the reason we have words like “mixed-race” “biracial” etc is because we don’t want our identity to be dictated to us by the purebreeds.
            Meg is genetically half of each of her parents so she is entitled to her own identity as someone of mixed raced/mixed heritage

3. SMH says:

PSE, Absurd. What are you talking about?

MM could have suffered from racism in the UK (she did) and also be a narc. The two things are not mutually exclusive.

4. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

Witch: Bi-racial, poly-racial, non-racial, post-racial, and race-choice according to how one `identifies`, etc. etc. etc. etc. are ALL false constructs pushed by social engineers. Everyone has a race. And only one race, and It follows the male line of their heritage. One day, the people that knowingly lied and knowingly confused people about race are going to be literally and physically chased by the people that have inherited and believed their lies. Many call these liars `The Elite.`

These `Elite` liars need to start buying and hoarding camouflage clothing and night vision goggles and MREs (meals ready to eat) and they better learn how to hide, because they are going to be chased, by the very people that believe them these days. It does not bother me that some (not all) will not believe me, but I am buying popcorn. Right now, they that created these false racial constructs and taught them to you, in the first place, are off the hook, lol, and people that tell you the truth, like me, are chastised. So when they get chased for knowingly teaching all these lies to people, I will enjoy my popcorn, when these liars have to stand to judgement.

And I will remember the days that rotten tomatoes were thrown at me, and I was jeered at, and I was called misinformed in the modern world, and mocked and chastised, when I dared to say, that race is from the male line, for All the people on the planet earth. And each person has one race. The race of their daddy. You are your father`s child. Who`s your Daddy? I stand by what I say.

5. Witch says:

Since you’re being direct with me, I’ll be direct with you. You sound unhinged and like you have a prosecution complex.
            You weren’t being “mocked” and “chastised” you were being informed of a different perspective and experience.
            If you want to believe that race is solely passed down through the fathers line that is your business, but it is by no means a universal truth and universal experience. I also stand by what I said.

6. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

Witch: Truth does not depend on anyone`s perspective or experience. Truth: Is. Now if someone wants to go along with the Truth, or not, that is their right. But, Truth, by definition, does not need anyone to believe in it. Truth does not even need anyone to believe that it exists. And many people will live and then die, but the Truth still exists. Some people also believe that there is no such thing as Truth. People have the right to believe whatever they want. But, it does not mean that their beliefs are true. All false constructs are going to crash, when it is time for them to fall. BOOM! No matter how carefully they are constructed, and no matter how many people believe them, and no matter how powerful and `Elite` the people that push false constructs on the populace. And these `Elite` do not believe even 1% of the false constructs that they push on the people.

When I was 7 years old, I got in trouble at school, because during a conversation with another little girl, I told her that Reindeer can NOT fly. It turns out that she was very upset and told her parents on me. And then soon after, I was called into counseling along with my Parents. But my Father told the teacher that we do not lie to PrincessSuperEmpath, and we are not going to chastise her for saying to that little girl that Reindeer can not fly.

Nevertheless, from that day on, though, my parents would sometimes tell me things, and answer my questions, and then add, do not mention this to others, or you will get into trouble. Hahaha. Anyway, Many beliefs are built on false foundations and taught to multitudes of people, throughout the ages. These false constructs all will fall in the fullness of time. Lies do last a long time. But they will all fall in the end. No worries. Except for those that knowingly pushed and still knowingly push so many many many lies of so many types on so many people.

However, many lies are safe, for now. And they have many defenders. But, these lies` day will come, and these lies will crash violently. BOOM!

7. Witch says:

@princess
            There is a huge difference between stating that reindeer don’t fly and race is solely passed down through the male line. One is an observable fact, the other is a subjective belief that contradicts biology, since children are genetically half of each parent.
            There is also a degree of subjectivity to racial categorisation anyway, because we are all genetically related as a species and there are many more people in the world who do not fit into the white and black narrative, such as indigenous Americans, indigenous Australians, Asians, Arabs, Levantine and probably more.
            The racial categorisations invented by racists whites marginalises the global majority.
            Do you think in most places in Africa people call themselves black or negro? No, they don’t. They catergorise themselves according to country of birth and tribal lineage. When they migrate to America or the UK is primarily when they are referred to as black.
            So once again your view that race is passed solely through the fathers line is entirely subjective belief and is not a universal truth.

8. SMH says:

Witch, PSE often has good insights but for some reason, she also has very bizarre and obsessive ideas about ‘race’ – she even thinks it’s a real thing. To my mind, it isn’t worth arguing with her about it, though I do appreciate you doing so. Just want you to know that you aren’t alone here in finding her ‘analysis’ totally off the wall.

9. Witch says:

@SMH, agreed.
            Someone liked one of her comments, so I decided to continue stating my case. Plus I’m stubborn

10. SMH says:

lol Witch. I am stubborn too and I hate seeing that sort of misinformation on here. I once intervened but clearly to no avail. Let me know when you are tired and maybe I’ll step back in.

2. Karen says:

Well, that was a very racist comment. Do you think that because her father is white, Meghan is supposed to identify as white? You seem to forget completely, the other half of where she gets her DNA. Her mother. Who is black.
          What race a person who is half white, half black identifies as, is not up to the likes of you. It’s up to that person.
          If Meghan identifies as black, that’s her business.
          In the USA, a person with her parentage, is always regarded as black, no matter how that person identifies. And, treated accordingly. Which means, prejudice, bigotry, racism.
          Which is what I see here.
          All of you, are so transparent.

‘Which means, prejudice,bigotry’ and two sentences later ‘all of you, are so transparent’.

Oh dear.

Karen
            ALL of us didn’t make the comment.

3. theletterafterj says:

Well, this is becoming a festive thread.

4. Violetta says:

Karen:
            See Lipstick Alley Unpopular Opinions, Shameka Blake (Shammy1b on YouTube) if you think this is just about bigotry. Also Wendy Williams.

As for Narcs, they come in all flavors, including Amber Heard, Prince Andrew, Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow, and the people who entangled Narcsite readers. Surf the pages and look at our stories as well as HG’s analysis.

5. SMH says:

Wow. That’s a blanket statement, Karen. Guess I came to the right place for today’s entertainment as I listen to ambulance after ambulance pass by my window. If you read the whole thread, you’d realize that many of us have spoken up about such comments on this post and elsewhere. In any case, they are very rare and might be part of HG’s teaching – that is, how we react (as in your example) says a lot about what and who individuals are, and where they might be in the healing process.

3. Witch says:

It’s not “black face” to use a bit of spray tan and she’s not the “whitest black woman” .. she’s biracial, her father is white and it’s only natural that she also look like him

1. Violetta says:

She tries to look darker than she is to play the card, but as many have pointed out, when she puts her hand anywhere near her face, it’s like Michael Jackson in reverse.

1. Witch says:

@violetta
            Something you might want to know about brown people is that their pigment can be more concentrated in certain areas. Her hands being fairer is not necessarily an indication that she fake tans.
            During the summer months ive been asked by a white person if I fake tan because I don’t burn red under the sun like her, I tan easily, but during the winter months I’m fairer.
            Since Megs face faces the sun when she’s out and about more than the rest of her body, she might appear darker on her face.
            Also I’ve never known a person to miss their hands when using fake tan

2. Violetta says:

There are stills of her from when she was on Suits. She changes her ethnicity like she changes religions and husbands. Comments on Lipstick Alley’s Unpopular Opinions thread brought up how she identified as Caucasian most of her life, had all white friends and all white boyfriends in high school and college, and only started playing up her mother’s side after she was engaged to Haz.

Her acting resume listed her as Caucasian. You might think that was just to get work, and maybe it was in camera work, but I’ve worked in plenty of stage productions that involved color-blind casting. By the ’90s, being mixed-race was no rarity, at least on stage.

3. Witch says:

@violetta
            Her changing her identity may be indicative of her narcissism but it isn’t indicative of a fake tan. She looks exactly the same in suits as she does now.

26. Susan says:

Poor Harry. Since she won’t change, I look for anything that seems positive from her just to be another manipulation now that we have this keen insight from HG.

I’m in the US and don’t think I want to see her here. I think a lot of Americans think the royals are an unnecessary indulgence. When I heard they wanted to be financially independent, I thought, hooray. They are going to work! (always hoping for the finest from people). So disappointing to see they just want to milk society with another “clintonesque” foundation.

You may have already done so and I missed it bc I’m relatively new here, but would love for you to take on the Clintons, HG in the analysis format.

They will be addressed, in due course.

27. Chihuahuamum says:

Great article! I do think like any celeb marriage the days are numbered child or no child.
    I do wonder if harry is charles son. If he isnt and its been kept a family secret maybe that would be a contributer to him being able to walk away easier with meghan. I think there are a lot of secrets in that family the public will never know about. Its heartbreaking to see the two brothers split. I can relate to that. No doubt meghan caused the rift but i cant help to think theres other factors as well. The queen failed to include harry, meghan and archies picture out during her christmas speech. I suspect the queen gave an ultimatum of sorts and it backfired. I wonder if shes a narcissist as well and meghan and her locked horns. Meghans giving her a run for her money. Im sure its taken a toll on the queens health.
    Time will reveal the truth. I do think that marriage will be short lived.

1. Violetta says:

That or Megs gave an ultimatum of sorts and it backfired. “If we don’t get X, we’re leaving.”

HM: “Would you like a cup of tea before you go?”

28. Em says:

And no one in the royal family was consulted!! What the hell. She thinks she’s above the Queen. Sense of entitlement.

1. WiserNow says:

Em,
      I was surprised about that too. I’m surprised that Harry would do that. It’s a big change for him and it also has a big impact on the whole family, so I wondered what Harry’s reasoning was to announce it that way.

Meghan is also obvious when twisting the truth. In a media interview, she said that she has found it difficult to get used to the “stiff upper lip” British protocols and expectations of her, even though she had “really, really tried” to adopt them. I thought to myself, no, she hasn’t really tried that hard. They’ve been married less than two years and at times, she has deliberately and obviously gone against tradition and protocols.

1. Violetta says:

She also claimed she didn’t know about the tabloids, because “we don’t have that in the U.S.” They are at every supermarket checkout counter, and have been for most of my life: “Will Brad and Jen get back together now?” “Elvis still alive!” “Avril Lavigne dead: replaced by body double named Melissa!” I’ll bet she collected every single one after Diana’s death. Give her credit: she’s done her research.

1. WiserNow says:

Violetta,
          Meghan has come across as either untrustworthy or foolish a few times when she’s said things publicly like her remark about tabloids. For someone her age in her profession, it’s unbelievable that she wasn’t aware that the US had tabloids too. She worked as a model and a stripper, yet now she claims to be sensitive about her privacy. She is not a convincing actress.

29. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    You’re accuracy is unsurpassed and quicker than a news flash
    Social media comments are now attacking Harry and saying he’s weak !
    Typical narc taking him away from his family !
    The main talking point here, is that Buckingham Palace we’re not aware of their decision
    We are definitely very privileged to have your learned self as our educator …. you’re simply the best !
    Luv Bubbles xx 😘

Thank you Bubbles.

1. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Deservedly so 😊

2. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
        What are your “personal” thoughts on Meghan ?
        Is she a clever narcissist ?
        Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Care to expand on the reason why you say no ?

Because she is not that intelligent.

3. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

Madam Bubbles: I think that Henry/Harry/H is in love with himself, from her mirroring, his mother, from her mirroring his mother, and his status (I believe she was quietly approved as some form of symbol of modernity (a bizarro one) for the Royal Family, and he was encouraged to proceed with the transaction/marriage. And he moved out of his brother`s shadow, for a change. However, if she were very clever, she would have known, in all soberness, that she could not then come in and actually turn one of the world`s longest monarchies around, as if it were a spinning top. A child`s toy.

They could break her, before she could even think about breaking, or controlling them. That is some strong Magical Thinking going on with her. But, at least her Narcissism is strong enough (for her own good) for her to try a different tactic, such as isolating the prize, Henry/Harry/H, somewhat geographically, as well, at this point.

She does need to be very careful though. She is dealing with a strong and powerful and long standing entity. She needs to realize that she can only go so far. Before that `red phone` rings.

2. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
          Anyone would think she’s done pretty well
          She cleverly nabbed herself a Prince, had his baby and doing what she damn well pleases
          She’s certainly not struggling to pay the rent
          She’s famous, has gone down in history and will always be in the headlines
          Luv Bubbles xx 😘

Yes, but not because she is clever but because of the nature of her narcissism.

2. Lorelei says:

I do think she is really cute. I wish you were all gross.

3. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
            Arrrhhh, it’s purely because of her narcissism
            Gotcha
            Luv Bubbles Xx 😘

4. Violetta says:

She wanted to be Diana, but she’s Wallis–except Wallis had excellent taste in clothes.

3. Violetta says:

Bubbles: I’m not that up on schools and cadres yet, but I’m willing to bet she doesn’t know what she is.

She does not.

2. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear PrincessSE,
      Thank you kindly for your explanation
      Narcissism breaks all boundaries for sure, no fear on her part !
      Ring ring ☎️
      Luv Bubbles xx 😘

30. Em says:

Strange I hadn’t been on here in a while. I must be improving. Could not resist congratulating you on this most fascinating story.

Thank you.

31. Em says:

Oh I raced over to the site when I saw the news! I could only think about your predictions In the last article HG!! Omg you were so spot on.
    Brilliant deduction HG.
    Sad news for Harry and the UK.

Thank you Em.

32. I was sort of expecting this, but its come a lot quicker than i expected

33. Bluewave says:

It’s amazing how fast she is (and how accurate you are!) Looking forward for the disengagement (the sooner the better for Harry) and it would be very interesting to see how will he react to her mask fall.

1. Violetta says:

I hope the poor schmuck doesn’t kill himself.

34. What i have also personally felt each time she has felt ‘unhappy’ or ‘wants to re write the rules’ and ‘bring the monarchy up to date’ is that i, as an Brit, am being maligned and demeaned, as though what i like and respect in the royal constitution is wrong, and what i expect from her as a royal is wrong. I have a feeling that her new ‘freedom’ will be like setting up a new ‘Court’ in North America, she can use a PR company she wants without any royalist hindering her with guidelines. It’s going to be a car crash. I like the Royals and i hope this isn’t the instigation of losing them.

1. Violetta says:

She is an embarrassment to both countries. We don’t want people thinking all Yanks are tasteless, phony, and given to New Money Conspicuous Consumption displays. Some assume it’s just Racism

She could have been a mash-up of Grace Kelly, Princess Angela of Lichtenstein, AJ Langer (now Countess of Devon), or Viscountess Weymouth. Instead, she has the hysteria of Princess Di and the sartorial cravings of Marie Antoinette, without any of the virtues (or taste) of either.

35. FoolMe1Time says:

It didn’t surprise me at all when I heard the latest news today. You called it from the beginning HG. You are by far the world’s leading source, there is no one that can come close to you! Amazing as always Sir.

1. FoolMe1Time says:

Thank you HG for sharing all of your priceless knowledge with us.

36. Dave says:

I’m super curious. Are you just saying thank you to make us feel good and keep us coming back, and maybe buy more books and consultations?

No. I am courteous. Unlike you.

2. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

Dave: You seem to be new on here. And you seem to show some envy. I do not really blame you, though. However, remember, envy is easy. But, doing all the work that HG Tudor is doing in this field, that you can easily find out about if you check around, is not so easy. And, if you are doing half as much work in your own field as HG is doing in this field, you should know this, and you would behave in the manner of an elite fellow professional.

1. Lorelei says:

We’ve asked about you Princess! Missed you.

3. Violetta says:

Dave: HG doesn’t always make us feel good. We may be horrified at his descriptions of his own conduct, sad for well-known victims of Narcissism (‘Arry, anyone?), angry at well-known narcs who seem to be getting away with it (more politicians than I could list), possibly embarrassed at how we’ve been taken in by people we didn’t know were narcs.

If we eventually feel good it’s because of relief. Relief that we weren’t imagining things, relief that we didn’t deserve it, relief that we’re not alone. Because the opposite of that is what we’ve been hearing from the narcs in our lives:

“You’re insane; that never happened.”
      “Well, you must have done something to bring it on.”
      “Why is it only you? Nobody ELSE blah blah blah.”

37. FYC says:

The sooner Harry finds you, HG, the better off he will be. Sadly I think a large segment of the US will fall for her manipulations. Ugh. I find it both amazing and entertaining how you have accurately called every step in advance. Just goes to show when you know your subject (Narcissism) as well as you do, you can appear utterly clairvoyant. Well done HG. Very educational.

38. lisk says:

Well done, HG! This validates your work even more, if that’s even possible.

You are brilliant! Or, I should say, you are you!

39. Kristin says:

I love that you have pinned her as a narcissist. When I heard her speak to the public with a British accent shortly after they were married, I almost threw up. She is a joke and an embarrassment, the tabloids in the States obliterate people. She lives in her own narc world.

1. Violetta says:

Some people pick up accents quickly. I’ve had that problem; I don’t want people to think I’m making fun of them. It can actually be a detriment for an actress: suppose you’re playing a French spy being interrogated by the Nazis?

What was noticeable with both MM and Madonna was the lack of consistency. Someone really acquiring an accent might pick up the “bawth, dawnce, glawss” vowels, but without pronouncing “poem” as “poim” or secretary as “sec’try.” Someone surrounded by cockneys might say “alroit,” but never drop an “h.” They might take to saying “half six” instead of “half-past six,” but they don’t suddenly start referring to how their neighbor’s Trouble and Strife fell down the Apples and Pears and hurt her Plates of Meat.

In addition, no one has an “English” accent. People are from Sloane Sq or Buckinghamshire or Headingley. I could barely understand folks in St. Pancras, but two hours down the pub in the Leeds, where my grandpa and great uncles grew up, and my accent got so thick that locals were surprised when they asked me how long I’d been there, and I said, “got in Friday.” Their faces cleared when I explained about the family connection.

MM and Madge drifted in and out of vowel and consonant variations, upper and lower class slang, regionalisms, without any pattern at all. Bad faking, and worse acting. I think Renee Zellwegger did a pretty consistent job with Bridget Jones, but Gwyneth Paltrow has one all-purpose accent she uses regardless of the character’s time period, region, or social class. Gwynnie is definitely a narcissist, though not as spectacularly as MM or Madge.

40. MB says:

You had her pegged from the word go, HG. Your Narc knowledge is amazing. The. Best.

Indeed MB. I am the worlds leading resource.

1. MB says:

I’m proud to know you!

2. Lorelei says:

Which of her parents is the narcissist?

41. kel says:

Well predicted HG. She sure is ticking all the narc trick boxes off, I have been watching with interest (both her and your updates), I have been coming to the same conclusions (because of my education at Tudor university I’m certain). Poor Harry probably thinks he was part of the decision making as it plays to his desire of wanting to lead a ‘normal’ life out of the spotlight. One thing I wonder about is whether the Royal family might know what she is? They must have advisors or suchlike for this kind of thing? Someone at the top must have her pegged. You should send our Liz a link to your narc detector HG! You could become the first Curia Regis quia narcissismus, you would be very busy 🙂

Ha ha thank you Kel. They won’t know she’s a narcissist, but rather she’ll be labelled as trouble, awkward and a right madam.

1. kel says:

Thank you for your reply HG. That’s a shame, though I suppose labelling her would be to no avail anyway until Harry gets the boot or sees the light. I’d have her head on a spike if I was his Nan ;). I’ve got my eye on Caroline Flack too, I think he had a lucky escape from her…

Flack is a narcissist

1. kel says:

I knew it HG! I’m getting good at this 🙂

2. youbringoutmynarcfleas says:

Oh she absolutely is! Watched an interview with her a few months before ‘lamp gate’ and the flags were a-waving for me too x

3. Lorelei says:

Who is Flack in relation to Harry?

1. kellywoody says:

Lorelei: they had a fling years ago.

2. Lorelei says:

I googled Flack—she isn’t very exciting to look at. Expected someone cuter. I do think MM is really cute.

2. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

Kel: I think he is having the time of his life. She will make him Man Up, even if it is for her own good. Lol. However, I have to read the article a couple of times in depth, later tonight, to digest it all…so maybe I will change my mind, thereafter…. a good read for me for later!

1. kel says:

PrincessSE. Haha, I think the honeymoon is over and we all know it’s impossible to see the light when you’ve been so thoroughly snared. My mind was completely made up when I saw her snivelling on the telly, I’m sure my eye roll caused a tsunami on the other side of the planet 🙂

3. lisk says:

Curia Regis quia narcissismus

kel, I love that title!

42. Chihuahuamum says:

I was just coming on here to see if there were comments about the couple “quitting” the royal family. Going to read!! Looks like canada may have some new neighbors and not too far!

1. Christopher Jackson says:

Damn hg as usual hit the nail right on the head great one again sir please award hg another point to the scoreboard please…lol

Thank you CJ.

43. Lorelei says:

Poor guy. He seems like a nice human. It’s ridiculous for her to be pathetic and put out over attention when she married into a high profile family. I love the behaviors broken down in this manner.

1. lisk says:

I wish Harry would consult with HG.

Rich as he is, I’d donate to give him a Tudor-vention.

1. Lorelei says:

There is a far away look Harry has in
        photos that reminds me eerily of the slow departure from good sense that was overcoming me early on.

I agree.

1. Lorelei says:

She will almost blame-shift the issues she creates onto “others” and continue wearing him down. “It’s the awful press—poor Harry never coped well with them.” She will make him out to be emotionally fragile (crazy) while she saves their day to day life and is the excellent parent. She’s a bitch.

2. WiserNow says:

I agree Lorelei, and while they’re in the US, Harry will not have the same familiar environment or close family and friends to turn to who can provide him with support or alternative views. He’ll be trying to make the best of things and putting on a brave face.

3. Lorelei says:

Wiser—my mom never knew what happened to her. It’s ok now. Her mom never knew—just that they were tired and it didn’t feel right. He seems similar in this sort of coping style. I guess I have to be glad I got hit over the head with a boulder. In a sick way it had to happen or I would have taken enough breaths (had he given any respite) to have enough energy to find different creative ways to cope. What I mean is I never would have amounted to having any peace, always bordering on miserable, etc. My inclination will always toward being normal as a more desired disposition. I remember my mom waking me up to watch Di & Charles wedding. I was really young. All it did was groom me for wanting a long bridal dress terrain. I did have an elegant one.
            I wonder if Harry or any family would find HG’s work? Like even know what to google? The problem is that they could not contact him or feel safe doing so because of who they are. There are some wonderful aspects to being ordinary indeed.

4. WiserNow says:

Lorelei,

I know what you mean. Awareness only comes if you find yourself struggling to survive in a situation that is hopeless or if things get so bad that it literally wakes you up into seeing how bad it really is. Otherwise the ET just covers it up and makes you keep on doing the same things.

It comes from all the conditioning and stereotype thinking and social norms and what has been shown to us or told to us is ‘normal’ or desirable and we believe it hook, line and sinker until it almost kills us.

Yes, and royals are in a different world too. They probably have their own unique kind of ET because of who they are and how they’ve been brought up. That would bring it’s own set of problems too.

5. Lorelei says:

Correct—something “snapped” in my former engagements. Nothing did except for me literally in this last situation because it was so insidious. In my first marriage my ex was starting to drive erratically and I was becoming afraid for my safety. (He was punishing me endlessly for something)
            My college ex (and I just posted to Sweetest about this) was almost disgusting me due to his behavior toward his children. Total disregard. In this last relationship it gave me an opportunity to just lay there and collapse—nothing happened (no one event) per se—there was simply total emotional abandonment coupled with cruelty. It is why I’m such a mess. I slaved to it for so long that I feel like it was almost like Stockholm syndrome. I’m really emotional lately and just wish it would get more permanently better.

6. Kristin says:

Lorelei
            I think empaths are generally good, decent people but after bring with a narc WE are left with the damage, picking up the pieces and having to change our way of thinking! This isn’t about being a victim or poor pitiful us, it’s thevtruth and the reality of the situation. Hoping you find relief soon my dear, we can all relate. XX

7. Lorelei says:

Correct Kristin—we fix the problems and pick up the pieces! I appreciate the kindness. I’ll be ok—I was nuttier months and months back. I think this is a temporary insanity. It has to be, I’ve made too many positive changes to end up strapped down on Thorazine now.
            I’m just really more frayed due to family stuff as well—not just my ex. Especially my mother. My brother finally told her she was never leaving the nursing home. She has always had a carrot dangling and he took it. (She keeps falling and is a mess) I am so upset over knowing how awful it is for her especially. It’s like we put her in jail. Everyone knows you go there to die eventually. My best friend from college is a nursing home consultant and administrative figure so she helped find a “nice place” and it’s not horrible—but it is. It’s still a nursing home. I am not sure what we are doing with her little house and belongings. It’s just crap. All the way around. I suspect I’ve had the flu and could not visit last week.

8. Kristin says:

Lorelei,
            I have been there and aging parents is stressful in itself. I understand the nursing home dilemma as well, nobody wants that option but unfortunately that may be the only choice. I cared for my father-in-law and he died in my home and my MIL died on the way to our home where hospice had been arranged. It is tough, try to take care of you as best you can. This is a new season of life taking care of aging parents and there are many unknowns like what to do with their belongings, etc. It can certainly be overwhelming. Spend as much time with her as you can and everything else will work out. I hope you are feeling better. 💜

9. Lorelei says:

Thanks Kristin. I’ve identified two days for travel. She’s a few hours away which makes it more challenging with kids in school. It’s good that I don’t sleep much more than HG!

10. Lorelei says:

Kristin—I called my mother today and hesitantly asked her about attending activities at the care facility. Her reply, “I’m not playing bingo with a bunch of aging imbeciles.” Well then—just how to push through that comment.. I guess I’ll buy more word puzzle books for her. This does suck.

11. Kristin says:

Lorelei,
            I know it sucks but she’s got spice! My grandmother used to say things like that all the time. She was in her 80’s and did not want to hang around all the old farts! It made me laugh as it is was her way of coping. Tell your mom you don’t blame her and get her some more puzzles, etc. Reverse psychology can work wonders, I use it with my narc and children all the time. When you agree with their frustration, it takes the fire away and gives them back some power. You are siding with them and it removes the desire to keep fighting, if that makes sense. Kind of stops them in their tracks because they fully expect you to argue with them and when you don’t it’s just no fun anymore! I know this is not the answer to everything, but I have found it to work wonders. This is her new reality and I can imagine it will take some adjusting. The distance makes it more difficult but she will cherish any time you all spend together and you will too. 😘

12. Lorelei says:

Hi Kristin—yes, she has some spice. I have painted her a bit more difficult than she is perhaps—she is just not warm and fuzzy at all. She is not a narcissist. She may even be a co-depend—but she is not overly warm. I’m much more affectionate by nature. When she says “a bunch of imbeciles” she means it. I plan to be the life of the party when I’m in a nursing home.

Lorelei
            How long has she been at the facility? Does she have a good sense of humour? Tell her if she calls the bingo she gets to fondle the balls. Or that if she starts a nude twister tournament that you’re sure the others will “get down on all sixes” with her. If you can make her laugh, she might repeat things like that to others to show her disdain for the activities and likely make some friends. At the very least she might have a laugh with you. They all think they’re going there to die and next thing they’re playing musical beds.

Seriously though, a friend’s mother fought her tooth and nail when she went in, but months later the friend has to book appts with her mother because she “has shuffleboard on Tuesdays” or “my group meets in the lounge at 6”. I’m sorry you’re in this position. Try to keep encouraging her and hopefully she will take interest in something.

14. Lorelei says:

Hi NA. This time maybe a few months at the facility. It’s an in & out fall/fracture/surgery/rehab cycle. She has a limited sense of humor and she is often openly dismissive of those she finds beneath her. She was always the prettiest of them all, and she was historically more cold than not. She is also closely approaching totally unable to stand. Unfortunately she has to rely on others. I see that like anything she will acclimate, but this is a really rough transition. She has made friends at meal time but refuses to engage outside of meals. She’s never been overly dependent on friends. Complicated!!

15. Kristin says:

Lorelei,
            She sounds exactly like my grandmother. She too was more cold, very independent and did not want to rely on others. She dressed nicely and was very attractive. Losing the ability to walk would be devastating to most but even more so to those with this type of personality. They feel helpless and would rather dismiss others than accept their help. I pray she comes around in her own time. I can’t imagine how difficult it would be to lose my independence, I’m afraid I would do the same 😐

I am going to be a terror in the “home” haha.

17. Lorelei says:

NA—revisiting your reply. I spoke to her and I have to go get her two house cats Tuesday. I was asking her about their records etc. She was not upset and answered questions appropriately which helped me feel less criminal. My oldest daughter is taking her friendly cat. I get the one that no one likes that bites. It’s an ugly cat too.

18. Desirée says:

Lorelei
            Exactly, she deserves all the style-shaming she gets from me. She even stepped out without her wedding ring, hands casually grabbing her thighs while walking so everyone can see.

That coat draped over the shoulders makes her look like a walking closet.
            God forbid anyone talks about Kate’s Birthday today instead of her.

19. Lorelei says:

Desiree—I did end up ordering from White House before the sales end! No style shaming here! I ordered the sequin bodice wide leg jumpsuit.

20. MB says:

It is “convenient” that the announcement comes just ahead of Kate’s birthday. That little event will be lost in the shuffle.

21. Desirée says:

I would never style-shame you, Lorelei. I reserve my most vicious weapon for this somatic failure at launch. If she has to be a douchebag on public funding, at least don’t look so frumpy doing it.
            It costs her thousands of taxpayer pounds to look this mediocre.

22. Lorelei says:

Desiree—I can’t wait for my order to arrive. The outfit has an event in mind!

23. PrincessSuperEmpath says:

Lorelei: regarding your statement: `In this last relationship it gave me an opportunity to just lay there and collapse.` I understand that. It is a form of extreme passive resistance. I do not hear this fighting style discussed much at all. It is fighting although it does not appear to be fighting, But, Lorelei, sometimes, when the battle/opponent/battlefield is so overwhelming, the only way to fight back is to collapse.

24. Lorelei says:

Wow Princess—I just saw this comment! Thank you for the observation. I actually can’t even imagine being in a traditional relationship after this one. Even a non-narcissist. Allowing that amount of obligation or time after what I’ve lost. No thanks. I think I’ve only skimmed the surface on how impactful it was.

25. Violetta says:

Desirée: her sense of “style” is clothing salad, just like her language is word salad.
            If you’ll remember, Grace Kelly went for tailored suits during the day and bouffant dresses at night. Jackie Kennedy liked boxy suits for day and draped, Grecian-style gowns at night. Diana started with twee little Laura Ashley’s and that infamous meringue wedding dress, but gradually grew into form-fitting cocktail dresses, post-divorce.
            MM’s clothes fit neither the occasion, nor a particular aesthetic, nor her. It’s whatever sample sizes she was able to merch.
            Don’t get me started on her “capsule collection” for women struggling to get off the street.

2. Violetta says:

Maybe we should start sending the Palace constant emails, texts, and snail mails advising them to click on Narcsite.com, even giving links to specific articles–not just the Very Royal series, but posts describing specific behaviors of certain narcs that MM has exhibited. Let them make the connection themselves.

3. MB says:

Lisk, “Tudor-vention”. Love it!

I’ll be watching for the Tudor-vention consultation in the menu bar, HG!

44. Suzanne says:

Thank you for your ongoing assessment of the situation. I never fell for the Markle charm offensive and feel vindicated in my character assessment when I read your breakdowns. Excellent work as always.

1. Kim e says:

HG… Like to give your prediction of the outcome of this Royal mess?

It is included in the article, Kim.

1. Kim e says:

HG. I mean further out into the futute

There is a slim chance that Harry, with considerable backing/pressure from the Royal Family threatens Markle´s control and then escapes.
            More likely is that it Harry, with considerable backing/pressure from the Royal Family threatens her control and she disengages.

3. WhoCares says:

I really, really hope that Harry escapes but he is probably too duty bound now and will want to uphold his ideals of being a good father and husband.
            And that will ultimately be to his detriment.

45. blackunicorn123 says:

As soon as I saw the headline, I thought of your article. Spot on, again!

2. lisk says:

Same here. I just read it in the DM, and came straight here!

46. Dolores Haze says:

Excellent, Your Excellence! 👏 In the long run, do you think there is any chance Harry can escape this downward spiral? If he is to protest in any way, she’ll use Archie as a bargaining chip against Harry. She will chew and spit him out, that’s for sure, but what is her ultimate goal? I don’t understand this. She surely wants to have her cake and eat it too (and let them eat cake, as Lorelei put it). How is she going to pull it off? Nowhere in this pathetic statement, not even between the lines, did I see their intention to give up the titles or discontinue abusing British taxpayers’ money “until they feel financially independent” (what the f does that even mean?).

No. I see that disengagement being more likely than escape. He is very much held in her grip, plus there is a child now.

1. Cloudy says:

A CHILD will definitely keep him GLUED to her.

2. Bluewave says:

I think she doesn’t have a goal… she is Mid ranger not a Greater. What has happened is she fell out of love (Harry in devaluation = she is not in love anymore, she is purely dissapointed by him right now), she is dissapointed by Royal Family and British press who didn’t fall madly in love with her (didn’t buy her mask) so she retreats to look for more and better supply elsewhere.

She truly believes she is a victim of press and Royals, she thinks she is good person who try to save her family. In fact she reacts instinctively to her narcissistic wounds. Wounds caused by Harry, his family, press.

To heal her wounds and drink some supply she will use US media, she thinks they will praise her so it will temporary heal her wounds, then she will meet an US celebrity, an actor or businessman, he will adore and praise her and his fuel will be sweeter than Harry’s in devaluation so there will be disengagement.

Rinse and repeat.

1. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear Bluewave,
        Excellent comment and most interesting dissection
        You make a lot of sense
        I’m placing my bets on you 💰🤑
        Luv Bubbles xx 😘

2. Violetta says:

What if no US celebrity, actor, or businessman wants to go near that walking Petri dish?

Never mind, even Miranda Kerr found someone.

3. AnneB says:

Blue wave, I’ve thought the same and see it as inevitable. But what will happen in this scenario to poor Archie? Thinking back on when Charles and Di separated, Harry and William stayed in the UK with their father. Would Harry have to fight to take Archie and any other children there might be back to the UK?

47. horseyak says:

Was hoping you’d dissect this latest move. Thanks.

48. Evan711 says: