If you understand the Narcissistic Perspective you will take a large leap forward in achieving freedom from narcissistic abuse.
One of the repeated failings that people make in their quest to understand what has happened to them is to not understand the narcissistic perspective.
This is not to empathise with it.
This is not to be sympathetic to it.
It is pure Logical Understanding.
This Logic Bulletin comes in two fantastic parts
Part One addresses
- Clear explanations about the common mistakes that victims make when trying to understand the behaviour of the narcissist
- The existence of the Majority Perspective and the Narcissistic Perspective, what that means and how they manifest.
- Identification of the Strands of the Narcissistic Perspective, namely The Basic Narcissistic Perspective, The Cognitive Empathy Perspective and The Devil´s Perspective.
- What each of those perspectives involves and means to the victim
- Which school of narcissistic operates with which strand of the Narcissistic Perspective
- What the perspectives do
- Enabling you to make sense of why the narcissist behaves as he or she does and why previously you were unable to make sense of it.
- The Baseline Scenario with regard to a common interaction between victim and narcissist to assist you in understanding how the perspectives apply to this interaction. The Baseline Scenario will apply to intimate and non-intimate interactions for primary, former primary and secondary sources, therefore this material is of use to those with a need for understanding about romantic, familial, social, work, business, client or neighbour ensnarements with one or more narcissists.
Part Two comes in a range of Bolt-Ons which enable you to pick and choose which ones you want to utilise with regard to the relevant school of narcissist. Each Bolt-On applies to the Baseline Scenario so you are taken through the step by step response of each particular narcissist, using HG Tudor´s unrivalled insight. The Bolt-On explains how the narcissist feels, what his response will be, why he responds as he does and what manipulations will be used against you and why. The Bolt-On dissects the interaction as you would understand it and then explains it in terms relevant to the narcissistic perspective.
The Bolt-Ons cover the following :-
- Lower Lesser Narcissist
- Middle Lesser Narcissist
- Upper Lesser Type A Narcissist
- Upper Lesser Type B Narcissist
- Lower Mid Range Narcissist
- Middle Mid Range Narcissist
- Upper Mid Range Narcissist
You require Part One and then you can utilise just one Bolt-On or as many as you like to increase your understanding and gain unrivalled knowledge and finally gain clarity as to why the narcissist behaves in the way he or she does.
Select Part One below and then each relevant Part Two Bolt-On before making payment. The material will then be emailed to you by audio file.