Inside the Narcissist´s Head : Is it Manipulation?

Untitled_20design-8

Are you being manipulated by someone?

How do you know whether it is a manipulation or not?

What are the clues to determine if you are being manipulated?

Do narcissists manipulate all the time? If not, how so and how can you tell?

Do non-narcissists ever manipulate? If so, when?

HG Tudor gives you access to his unrivalled expertise and takes you inside the narcissist´s mind.

This straightforward Logic Bulletin will unlock crucial answers to these key questions and more

Go inside the narcissist´s mind with HG Tudor for just US $10

8 thoughts on “Inside the Narcissist´s Head : Is it Manipulation?

1. lisk says:

Is this new? I’m having a hard time keeping track of Knowledge purchases. (I bought a duplicate the other day.)

No, it was launched under the same name last month. It is very useful for people to distinguish between what constitutes a manipulation and what does not and the Covid discount applies to it.

2. Whitney says:

HG, I don’t know if the Somatic manipulates me.

Obtain this and it will help you and if you remain stuck, consult with me and I will help you, Whitney.

1. Whitney says:

Thank you for your wonderful reply HG.
        Can you please tell me, why does the Somatic say I have an eating disorder? Thank you

1. Whitney says:

Eating disorder because I eat junk food.

To provoke you for the purposes of asserting control. I recommend you apply no contact this individual.

1. Whitney says:

HG the God. It’s not easy to provoke me. When he says I have an eating disorder I don’t care.

I’m still extremely delusional. You, the expert, have told me he’s a narc. Others have told me. Even the Somatic himself has told me many times. Yet I flicker back to my deluded misconceptions.

I think it’s because I was with a psychopath for 12 years. And then a narcissistic psychopath. The Somatic is not a psychopath. He has emotion, and that shocks me. My standards are warped.