The Narcissist and the Covid-19 Pandemic

A Triple Whammy of Insightful Brilliance!

1. The Narcissist in Covid-19 Lockdown

(Brand new material – released 24th April 2020)

There is a pandemic.

There is a lockdown put in place.

There is a narcissist caught in the lockdown.

What happens to him?

Be fascinated to witness, the narcissist in Covid-19 lockdown.

If you want to feel some sense of justice after what the narcissist has done to you, read THIS book today.

Obtain here

2. The Narcissist and Covid-19

(New material – released 5th April 2020)

There is a pandemic. The virus is Covid-19.

HG Tudor, using his unrivalled knowledge of narcissists and the narcissist dynamic analysis how the current pandemic is affecting narcissists and what they do.

In this detailed book, he covers four key areas

– What the virus means to the narcissist

– What the virus means to your no contact regime

– What the virus means to your position in the fuel matrix

– An analysis of how a lockdown scenario would affect each and every sub school of narcissist

This book is filled with unrivalled, unique and practical information for you during this time of crisis. Whether merely curious or in need of essential knowledge to beat the narcissist during the pandemic, THIS is the publication everybody needs to read.

Obtain here

3. The Narcissist and Covid-19 : The Narc Interviews

(New material – released 21st March 2020)

HG Tudor takes you through a range of interviews undertaken by the fictional Seymour Storees as he allows you to understand the viewpoints and attitudes of all of the sub schools of narcissist with regard to the current pandemic.

By utilising an entertaining yet informative approach, HG takes you through the mind of the narcissist in a revealing and unique way.

Get to understand how the Lower Lesser, the Upper Mid-Ranger, The Middle Greater and all the other sub schools of narcissist are seeing the Covid-19 crisis.

An entertaining yet accurate portrayal of the interaction between the narcissist and the media. See who you recognise in the portrayals!

Obtain here

Do you know somebody who is involved with a narcissist but has not yet realised? Use these books as a way of getting them to “wake up” by matching the information they read with regard to the response to the pandemic by narcissists, to the behaviour that they are witnessing from a spouse, partner, family member or friend.

34 thoughts on “The Narcissist and the Covid-19 Pandemic

1. T says:

The urgent care physician Narc (my latest) was exposed to COVID19 by a patient he thought he was treating for sepsis. He wasn’t wearing PPE during one encounter w said patient and it was discovered later that the patient was COVID19 POSTIVE.

Well, the Narc was sent home to ISOLATE for 15 days. He went home to LA (100 MILES SOUTH OF ME); and was supposed to stay in during that 15 days. He didn’t. He said that he had no symptoms so he felt entitled to use that time running all over downtown LA and hangout w his ex girlfriend…and countless other women I’m sure…

He felt the rules didn’t apply to him–tell me how I didn’t know then? UGGGHHHH!!!!

2. Love says:

I read the Lockdown. It was very interesting. Do you answer the questions in the Consideration section? Throughout the story, Dan keeps feeling a sense of dread, a premonition. Might it be that your kind has intuition? Isn’t this feeling more than just the fear of being alone? I watch in fascination as your kind struggle with this virus. From those who deny it, to those who want to control it, and then the ones who hope to gain from it. No one can win. Even this whole Quarantine business is not what most people understand it to be. It truly isn’t to save lives. It is solely to give our healthcare system a break so it doesn’t completely collapse. Lives saved is a side effect of this effort. Yet inevitably, the goal is Herd Immunity – be it through those infected who recover or those vaccinated. In the meantime, lives will be lost. But at a much slower pace. It is all so very sad.

The answers will be provided in due course. The aim is to get people to think about it before getting the answers.

It is nothing to do with the fear of being alone.

3. Love says:

To be honest, just coming back to your site made my stomach churn. No offense to you. You are who you are. It’s this topic. Narcissism. It’s the heaviness … the darkness. I know you exist. Your existence is essential for my survival. It doesn’t make sense to others. To normals. To the one and dones. But for me, I need. I seek. It must be. And it’s much easier living in a world where It is not labeled. It just is. This dynamic.

Welcome back Love

It just got a little less heavy and dark.

1. Love says:

Hi Narc Angel! I missed you ❤️. How are you doing? Looks like your government has a better handle on this virus. I hope you’re staying safe and having fun ❤️

Love
          I’m good thank you and hope you are as well. Frankie and Tony were loyal to you and did not divulge your whereabouts when I asked after you, but I was a bit concerned when they too disappeared from the corner haha. In any case – glad to “see” you.

1. Love says:

Lol 😁 the whole familia had to move. We’re the nomadic type 😄. How is everything with you? I browsed the Spanked post and thought of you. I will have to listen to the audio piece.

2. Dr. HQ says:

Love!

My poison ivy! How are you?! Ummmm it’s been forever!!!

Hold up – What do you mean you seek and need?

Personally, it’s about stimulation with me. Neurotypicals don’t do it for me. Narc and “path” relationships don’t do it for me either. Why? Mainly because they aren’t even relationships because there is a lack of reciprocity. Reciprocity is needed in a relationship because without it you’re a slave and the interaction is parasitic.

I certainly want to be treated well and have my needs met but I find my needs are never met (from neurotypicals or cluster b). I’m never satisfied and to be honest with you I don’t ask for much.

What is frightening is how the bar is so low and how the only men that have appeared to meet that standard or above have all been “disordered”. They have been disordered in ways that make it unable to have a functional relationship with them. People who are disordered can have relationships that work but these people are un-workable (in my opinion because they don’t suit my needs). This is because as time rolls on the mask slips and boom they aren’t meeting your needs anymore because it was a lie.

Generally speaking, men these days are so entitled to sex and put no effort in. To be fair…I bet women aren’t much better. They can’t even give you a conversation. We live In a world full of instant gratification where people just swipe and boom there’s another girl. No one really invests in people anymore and everything feels so shallow because it is. Most people are so consumed with their image instead of being authentic. It’s normalized for men who are in relationships to be liking half naked filtered and photoshopped pictures of women. I feel like no one is ever really present. It’s all so boring. When someone who can have a conversation crosses your path you jump because it’s like omg finally Someone who can engage me! The second he starts to text or call consistently you’re like holy shit where did this creature come from? No one even seduces you anymore!!!! No wonder we jump … no leaaaap into a narc,sociopath, or psychopaths arms!!!!

On a side note lol….

This covid thing is really making the narcs and “paths” come out to play. I swear they just pop up declaring their love for you and shit lol!

I’ve noticed some of my clients who are narcs having a very difficult time. Many have become depressed and obviously they are bored. The lack of control and supply seems to be doing a number on them.

1. Love says:

Dr. Harley!!! You sexy Elizabeth Hurley you! Grrrr
        Thank you for what you wrote. I love to hear how your narc patients cope through this time. We have transitioned from a world of instant gratification to one of isolation and uncertainty. Fuel levels must be at an all time low. ❤️

1. Dr. HQ says:

Love!

OMG…we have soOOOoo much to catch up on (CLEARLY)! lol

Personally….

I have noticed that the more grandiose are reacting in a more angry and irritable way…they tend to focus on reopening the economy and what not. They also don’t seem to assess risk very well. I mean, they make some points but they are more concerned about the economic aspect (at least with the clients I have seen and a few friends I have observed) and not the human aspect. The more grandiose overt types seem to be more outwardly rebelling and externalizing.

The more vulnerable ones are being more compliant but they are obviously complaining and gaining their fuel by pity plays to people living with them or their friends via the phone, internet etc. The more vulnerable type appear to be more internalizing and falling into an obvious textbook like kinda depression.

All of them are getting hit hard with the lack of fuel and lack of control.

Could you imagine if all this happened in the 90s? Everyone would be going even more batshit because there wouldn’t be social media and what not…

1. Love says:

Wow Doc. Thank you for providing your professional expertise! I can imagine you’re very busy these days. I know the front line workers are in deep need of your help. Thank you for all you do 🙏❤️🙏

2. Dr. HQ says:

Love,

If only I were as sexy as Liz Hurley….

GOALLLLSSSSSSS lmao

I’ve always thought she is like total physical perfection

4. Love says:

I’ve been gone a long time… and today I thought to come peruse your site. So many new acronyms. Few familiar faces. Are these books on Amazon?

The Narcissist and Covid-19 is available on Amazon. The other two can be found in The Knowledge Vault.

1. Renarde says:

Buying that one today.

Jolly good.

5. her mourning coffee says:

What happens to 3 narcissists under one roof during this pandemic?

They change all the lightbulbs.

1. Violetta says:

But each one criticizes how the others did it.

2. wendydarling says:

Ha ha!

3. HD Scooter says:

So the Narc (I believe him to be a MMRN-Type A) I know has basically deemed Covid-19 a hoax/fake virus. He initially decided it was warfare but has since changed his stance. He is quite vocal publicly about his views around this and blames the leftist media for the whole situation. I can see narcissistic traits in his response, but what would he stand to gain from pedalling the conspiracy theory storyline (as opposed to responding in any of the alternative ways mentioned in “The Narcissist and Covid-19” – I’ve just about finished reading it)? As far as I can see there would be no professional benefits for him and limited personal benefits. But I must be wrong about the personal benefits because otherwise would he not use the pandemic to his advantage in another way? I’ve noticed that this kind of response isn’t really touched on in the book. Is it a “thing” or is he a bit of an outlier?

It is a means to assert control over those he explains his theory too and also with regard to invisible forces that his paranoia believes threatens his control further. Most conspiracy theorists originate from narcissists as a means of asserting control and gaining fuel.

1. HD Scooter says:

This makes sense. Thanks for your response.

You are welcome.

6. SoldierOfLuv says:

Dear HG . Before the pandemic me and my kids were only occasionally at home . Work soccer community service and so on just a never ending list .

Now we’ve been home for 7 weeks quartined . Me and my neighbors did speak respectfully with each other . One day they just called the police because off noises they expierence of my sons playing . But they really tried to assassinate my children’s character as if they were abusing me and that there most be something terrible wrong in my house long story .

So I was shocked and had a conversation with them since they escalated it so fast without talking to me first . But she tried to turn me against my own sons . So I just quickly ended it respectfully. But was planning never speaking to her again .

Few days later I was working in my front yard and she starts talking to me as if nothing happened at all . But I ignored her . Then she went off about how childish I was treathen me and so on . I kept ignoring her .

Today I had a barbecue and invited my other neighbor a carrier empath I believe she is , so the neighbors who called the police on us always talk to our children the husband gave my Carrier empath neighbor son a tool for my barbecue , then the wife asked the Carrier empath if she was going to barbecue too . She said yes and told a story about what happened in the neighborhood. Both things didn’t sit right with the wife she did comment nicely but a few seconds later she was screaming yelling literally squealing I heard the husband yelling as wel it was just all so scary the ambulance came because she slit her wrist .

Then the husband told my carrier empath neighbor that the wife did slit her wrist because of the thing he borrowed the son of my carrier empath neighbor . Then he put the blame on me that one day it wil get really bad between me and the wife . I wasn’t even in the backyard when he gave the tool and I’ve never asked since I do not talk to them or associate with them .

Could this be a response of a narcissist ?

Hello SofL, there are indicators there, the way to get a definitive answer is to use this https://narcsite.com/narc-detector-2/ that is what is was designed for, to help you.

1. SoldierOfLuv says:

Absolutely HG

7. WhoCares says:

HG,

I am reading Lockdown at the moment.
    It’s so good. A true panoramic view of the narcissist. And not just applicable to current state of affairs with Covid19.

But it hurts. Because it exposed a telling moment from my past relationship. One particular moment when I was on the edge of knowing but couldn’t see it for what it was.

It was a past Christmas. And he left for work that morning annoyed because he had not had time to pick up treats or something for their employee potluck get together. I happen to be out and about later that day. Thought I’d do him a favour and pick something at the store, then drop it by his work. I had never been to this place of employment, as it was still fairly new. He had been portraying one of his co-workers as invasive and somewhat sexually suggestive. He had asked to be moved and seated elsewhere. So apparently there was this undercurrent of stress and bad relations because of this co-worker’s behaviour.

When I arrived to drop off the treats, everyone was in the back lunchroom/kitchen. He came out to greet me and thank me for bringing for the ‘saving his ass’.
    She (the co-worker) came out after he had gone back and said, “Oh nice to meet you, now I’ll know what you look like when I see you.”

The kicker: when I walked in the place it smelled of warm, freshly baked bread. That was him – he was making homemade bread for all his co-workers. For Christmas. He didn’t need anyone to bring him anything. He didn’t invite his partner back to meet his co-workers, at Christmas time..
    It didn’t mean as much to me in the moment because it was a new-ish job so didn’t yet offend me and I was busy running errands that whole day…

1. WhoCares says:

for *bringing the treats and ‘saving his ass’

Indeed WC, thank you for sharing that example which evidences triangulation and compartmentalisation neatly.

3. lisk says:

WhoCares,

This story totally makes my gut wrench.

It started triggering me right at “He had been portraying one of his co-workers as invasive.” Oh, how many times have I heard that before about his co-workers or his students or his family’s friends. UGH.

It also brought back so many “right-under-my-nose” episodes, and so gets me so, so angry at myself when I remember them–because I was really sharp when I was young and when I was with him, I just didn’t allow myself to retain my sharpness through all his stupid excuses and stories and lies. GRRRR.

In other words, thank you for this!

1. WhoCares says:

Sorry lisk to trigger you, but yeah, similarly, in HG’s story a moment of triangulation triggered me.
        You know, the worst part is not the infidelity that clearly must have been happening (I truely did not see it in the relationship and it would have been a deal breaker for me, so likely why he worked at hiding it).
        Once I familiarized myself with HG’s work and how narcissists function, it was pretty matter of fact to me that my ex must have been cheating. I fail to see how he could NOT have been cheating actually.
        That isn’t the thing that gets to me.

It was that moment. Where he couldn’t be bothered to invite me to the back to meet his co-workers. And I didn’t have enough self-respect to question this. Because I am not one to rock the boat, to impinge upon someone else.. whatever, however else you want to put it. And it was Christmas time. Who wouldn’t invite their spouse to take part in the Christmas activities when she just there dropping off goodies for it? Or even just to meet ‘the gang’?
        That’s the part that hurts.

I even know now that had I pressed the matter, it likely would have been awkward due to dynamics I wasn’t privy to. But that was me. *Is* me. Being so well-trained as to not offend someone that I allow the damage to happen…to me.

8. Pingback: The Narcissist and the Covid-19 Pandemic ⋆ NarcTopia