How The Intimate Relationship Functions With the Narcissist

HOW_20THE_20INTIMATE

This information is the equivalent of a bucket of cold water being poured over you. It gives you the Logic Wake-Up to jolt you from Emotional Thinking and its misleading effects.

Are you in an Intimate Relationship Narcissist? If so, you need to understand what that means and how you will be treated. You need this information because Emotional Thinking is going to con you to your detriment. Emotional Thinking will prevent you accessing Logical Thinking and knowing what will REALLY happen.

This Assistance Package is designed to explain to you the following, delivered with HG Tudor´s extensive knowledge of all things narcissist and with his clear delivery and direct approach :-

How the narcissist´s Pyramid of Intimate Sources is structured

What is the Intimate Tertiary Source and how is the ITS treated?

What is the Shelf Intimate Partner Secondary Source and how is the SIPSS treated?

What is the Shelf Former Intimate Partner Primary Source and how is the SFIPPS treated?

What is the Shelf Dirty Little Secret and how is the SDLS treated?

What is the Candidate Intimate Partner Secondary Source and how is the CIPPS treated?

What is the Intimate Partner Primary Source and how is the IPPS treated?

What lies in store for you as a person who is intimate with a narcissist?

Will you move around the Pyramid of Intimate Sources?

Who else occupies the Pyramid of Intimate Sources?

How do you affect the way the narcissist behaves towards you when you are an intimate source to a narcissist?

Is a Golden Period applicable to your situation and if so, how long will it last?

Is devaluation always an outcome and if so, what does the devaluation look like?

Will you always be disengaged from if you are an Intimate Source?

These are important matters you need to understand if you have been ensnared, you are ensnared and/or you want to deal with future risks of ensnarement.

Beat the Emotional Thinking here

17 thoughts on “How The Intimate Relationship Functions With the Narcissist

1. Whitney says:

Dear God,

Thanks to you, I got away from 2 Narcs who were Lovebombing, or grooming me.

I was a NIPSS and they wanted me as the IPPS.

I was very Golden to them! Daily incessant contact and lots of compliments!

I’m wondering how the Narc feels about a victim who escapes during this Golden Lovebombing phase?

Does the Narc paint them black? Are they white forever?

Thank you my God.
    PS there are many Narcs you don’t hear about who I evaded thanks to you.

In that unusual situation they will be painted black.

1. Whitney says:

My friend is also escaping during Lovebombing because of your Magnificent work. We are aware of Narcissists very quickly.

Good to read.

2. WhoCares says:

HG – is the first bulletin you’ve offered on the role of “SFIPPS”?
    And, I suppose any one who has previously been IPPS (in the mind of the narcissist) has this designation?

It is and yes, when someone is the Former IPPS, they will be treated in a shelf variety unless they become the IPPS again.

1. Lorelei says:

I can’t find it again but you replied being an empath to the fullest is not a good thing. Clearly—but harnessing how? What’s left? It’s vague.

I do not understand your question, do elaborate.

1. Lorelei says:

You told someone being an empath to the fullest extent wasn’t helpful. So what do you mean. Example of being an empath to the fullest vs. not for the same person please?

Thank you for clarifying.

I mean that the circumstances where being an empath to the fullest extent is not advantageous for you. So, let’s take the truth seeker trait, who will enable you to exercise your truth seeker trait more than anything else? A narcissist. Is that good for you? No. Why? Because you are engaging with a narcissist and getting impaled on The Devil´s Pitchfork.
            Instead, be in a relationship with a non-narcissist. You still exercise the truth seeker trait because you tell the truth and although you do not exercise it as much as you would with a narcissist, you do not experience the downsides in the way that you would with the narcissist. Thus this is the better outcome for the empath.

2. Leigh says:

Lorelai, I found the post. See below:

Fiddleress says:
          May 3, 2020 at 21:27
          HG, I would like to ask a question, please: I understand that it is emotional thinking which makes me think a relationship with a non-narcissist is boring. But a narcissist enables the empath to be the empath that they are to the fullest extent, that’s the tricky bit. So if I ever manage to be in a relationship with someone who is not a narcissist, then I can never fully flex those traits of mine. I can’t be myself completely. But I can’t make those traits disappear. I might be able to tone them down, but at the cost of feeling I am not really myself. At least this is what I think at the moment.

Does it mean that in order to avoid the suffering (the real meaning of ‘passion’) of a relationship with a narcissist, I need to accept a ‘relationship of convenience’, as one speaks of ‘a marriage of convenience’? I have come to a stage when I think it’s either that or celibacy. But I may well be off the mark.
          Thank you.

HG Tudor says:
          May 3, 2020 at 21:34
          No, because being an empath to the fullest extent is not the best thing for you to do.

I thought the same thing. Why isn’t it in our best interest?

Already answered.

2. Lorelei says:

Leigh—you are genius!

3. Lorelei says:

But I see HG—yes it’s answered but the public needs protected from me. Not the other way around! I’m not dating boring Bob that fishes on Friday, with a good pension and pot belly. I wouldn’t even bother to tell him the truth or care about his lies!

3. Leigh says:

Lorelei, LOL! I wish I was genius. I just remember seeing it and saying the exact same thing. I thought to myself why do I have to suppress who I am. The truth is I already suppress my feelings and sadly the only time I didn’t, was when I was with the narc. I guess that means Mr. Tudor is right.

2. WhoCares says:

Thank-you HG.

“become the IPPS again.” *shudder*…no thank-you. But I know it does happen.

Correct response.