The Great HG Quiz

THE GREAT HG QUIZ

How well do you know the man who is helping you achieve freedom and beat the narcissist?

Boost your understanding of narcissism by understand the Ultra Narcissist himself!

Fifty questions – how much do you know about HG Tudor, be warned, there are some surprises!

(Need help? Look hereClue Hunter and KHG 8)

Welcome to your The Know Your Host Quiz

1. HG Tudor is
2. HG Tudor´s doctors...
3. HG Tudor´s father played a musical instrument namely
4. How many IPPSs has HG Tudor had
5. How often does HG Tudor ordinarily have his hair cut?
6. HG Tudor´s first IPPS was called
7. What happened to HG´s IPPS, Caroline?
8. The longest Present Silent Treatment used by HG lasted
9. What is the longest period of time that has elapsed before HG Tudor has hoovered an intimate appliance?
10. HG Tudor was born in which decade?
11. How old was HG Tudor in the Cookie Jar story?
12. What is the longest Absent Silent Treatment which HG Tudor has imposed?
13. How many times has HG Tudor been married?
14. Which musical instrument is HG Tudor the most accomplished with?
15. What is HG Tudor´s father called?
16. What colour are HG´s famous swim shorts?
17. When did HG Tudor first commence his therapy with the good doctors?
18. What star sign is HG Tudor?
19. What did HG Tudor study at university?
20. When did HG Tudor first become aware that he was different from those around him?
21. What cadre does HG Tudor belong to?
22. HG received a gift from his sister which he keeps on his desk, what is it?
23. How many people has HG killed?
24. Which of these places has HG Tudor never been to?
25. How many siblings does HG Tudor have?
26. What colour are HG Tudor´s eyes?
27. Which of HG Tudor´s IPPSs  first told him he was a narcissist and psychopath
28. Which of the following can be found in HG´s safe in his study?
29. How many mobile telephones does HG Tudor use?
30. How many countries are involved in HG´s Grand Design
31. Which of the following irritates HG Tudor?
32. Which of the following artists annoys HG Tudor?
33. The Low Table is
34. What does HG use to time his audio consultations?
35. Which is HG´s favourite fragrance by Creed?
36. Who is HG´s most recent Former IPPS?
37. Which of the following is not the name of one of HG´s IPPSs?
38. Who is Amanda?
39. Which animal has HG kept as a pet?
40. Only one of HG´s Former IPPSs has obtained a restraining order against him, who did this?
41. What is the longest golden period an IPPS has experienced with HG?
42. What is the largest number of IPSSs that HG has had as active intimate partners at any one time
43. How many marriage proposals has HG been involved in?
44. Who died through exsanguination?
45. Which of HG´s Former IPPSs was a gymnast?
46. Where is HG at the current time?
47. HG
48. How many narcissists have an obsession with HG through his writing and blog material?
49. What is the name of the next book that will be released by HG?
50. How many comments has HG moderated on his blog to date?

231 thoughts on “The Great HG Quiz

1. Anna Belle Black says:

Wow 54 out of 100…
    From a narcs perspective I’m over half right. From a normals perspective I tried my best. From an empaths perspective, good try, you’ll be perfect next time.

Miss you HG. 💙

1. Anna Belle Black says:

On 2nd thought I should have said narcs perspective is…
      I was robbed, this is B.S., The test administrator hates me. Or…I got 100 can’t you see right there? You must be crazy I have never gotten anything but 100 on every test I ever took. Or…
      The thing is I knew all the answers but didn’t want anyone else to feel bad.

Merry-go-round and round and round. I got dizzy and left.

1. Violetta says:

You must be mistaken, I never said that was my score. I think you are confusing me with someone else. You’ve been having a lot of trouble with your memory lately; don’t you think you ought to see someone about it? We are all terribly worried about you.

2. emc2gion says:

I suck at quizzes. I took the empath quiz and it took a NUMBER of repeats to ace it (I wanted all the answers) as for this one I scored around 38. I always get nervous with multiple choice….perhaps it’s the second guessing. Love the concept HG. I’m still learning…..

1. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dearest emc2gion,
      You did real good, you didn’t “suck” at all
      You don’t “have to” ace anything, just go at your own pace, no one is judging you
      Give yourself the pat you deserve, some people don’t even try
      You may even surprise yourself when you stop second guessing
      Well done lovely one
      💕
      Luv Bubbles xx 😘

3. CandaceMarie says:

Second try went up two points 😃

4. CandaceMarie says:

Why can’t I take the quiz again,? It says we can only take it one time.

Because it says you may only take it once. This has now been extended to 5 times.

1. Lorelei says:

How does the quiz know who takes it? I don’t sign in to narc site from my work computer?

5. MB says:

I just logged in to retake the quiz again with the new questions and I get a message that I only get one try and can’t do it again. I sure would like to have a crack at the new ones. It also makes me wonder about the scoring before they were fixed. Did those count as wrong? Not that it matters as this is all a learning experience.

You may try upto 5 times.

6. Geminimom says:

If I figured the clue right, I think you went to University of Bristol.

Thank you for making the audio into transcripts for the clue hunter.

You did not figure it correctly.

You are welcome, although given your opening comment, you need to pay more attention to what you are reading!

7. Presque Vu says:

58, I’m ok with that.

8. njfilly says:

I re-took the quiz and scored a 58!

Can I get a hallelujah?

9. K says:

Yahoo!!! 2 more points.

1. Fiddleress says:

K, your score is now up to 72, I reckon. Impressive!
      Would you say you relied more on logic, or knowledge?
      I don’t seem to have much logic. The answers I got right were mostly those I knew to be right!

1. K says:

Thank you Fiddleress!
        Mostly knowledge from reading the blog and KHG Series.

2. FYC says:

K, I retook the whole thing with the new questions and got 78. It is a bit of a cheat though because I was able to deduce an error I made previously due to a comment here.

For anyone who wants to know more, Knowing HG is a fascinating series. It is not about trivia and it is definitely not trivial. It is a much deeper and important look into the why, who, what and how of the man we know as HG and all that drives him.

1. K says:

FYC
        I answered the three questions that I missed on the first round and bumped my score up another two points. Overall, I was pleased with my score and I really do enjoy the KHG series. It gives great insight into HG’s childhood and how he was created.

1. FYC says:

K, What I meant was if you retake the whole thing your percentage will be higher overall. I believe you attained the highest score and I am not surprised.

1. K says:

FYC
            Hahahaha…I was too lazy to take it again! My total score was 76 and I think those HG summaries, that I occasionally post, and the KHG series made a big difference. It’s all about the learning here and having fun along the way.

2. FYC says:

Haha, K. I am pretty sure I would have gotten 50% if I had not participated in KHG. Knowing these answers is only meaningful in how it assists with a greater understanding of the bigger picture. That is what I seek and appreciate. Your assistance with the links has played a big part in that too, so thank you!

3. K says:

My pleasure FYC!
            Hahahaha…you and me both! If I didn’t read KHG, I would have flunked with flying colors.

10. Ashley says:

3rd try I did worse, 4th try 66 haha “bald as a coot” made me laugh!!

11. K says:

HG
    Questions #23, #39 & #41 weren’t on my original Quiz, could I answer just those three (and tack them on to my score) or should I retake the whole Quiz?

The former option is acceptable K.

1. K says:

Thank you HG!

2. Fiddleress says:

K is very clever. I am sooo obedient that I just retook the whole quiz!
        May I do the same as K, since my first two scores were without the missing questions too?

1. Fiddleress says:

Thank you, HG.

2. K says:

Fiddleress
          Hahahaha…thanks! it’s all about efficiency in my world.

1. Fiddleress says:

K, way to go !

12. Fiddleress says:

48 first time, 52 second time round: this is the first quizz where my score actually gets better as I keep trying!
    I love these quizzes.

Here is my question:

Which University did HG attend?
    1. Aberdeen
    2. Cambridge
    3. Manchester
    4. Oxford

I have only come across a hint, not the mention of the actual place, but I haven’t been around for long (excuses, excuses!).
    The hint is a certain activity indulged in by students on a certain river.

1. Renarde says:

Yeah I know. Probably one of the few questions I got right.

1. Fiddleress says:

Renarde
        Truth be told, I thought those three questions where it said “Your new question” (when the quiz first appeared) had been left for us to participate – i.e. we could suggest some questions and HG would incorporate them into the quiz if they were suitable! A participative quiz ! I think this is called “imposing my world view”…

1. njfilly says:

I thought the same thing!

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

ANd me. This is why I asked one. It didn’t get answered.

2. njfilly says:

What did you ask?

2. Violetta says:

Wish I could be there for Alice day.

13. Kel says:

54/100 the second time (42 the first). I’m sure we’ll have to read those books to find out which ones were right and which were wrong. But it was fun answering the ones I KNEW were right. Why has narcsite changed that it’s not showing my gravatar as I write this comment anymore?

1. kel says:

There! My gravatar now. It wouldn’t work on my phone.

14. Ashley says:

I loved this quiz! I think at first I got a 44? Then hours later I did it a second time when I was able to focus on it better, then I got a 62.

15. Geminimom says:

Scored. 36.

16. Anm says:

Who are the Narcissist that are obsessed with your work? I have a feeling you have some midrange readers. I occasionally wonder about myself

You are not one of them ANM.

2. StrongerWendy says:

I wonder that about myself sometimes too Anm… I hope not!

17. Anm says:

My bad, i actually think he studied PPE

1. Renarde says:

I think he did too. Our latest consult I attempted to pin him down on this.

I failed and he laughed at me! Laughed!

18. Anm says:

I’m really bad with names of people in my own life, there is no way I can remember all of the names of girlfriends to an Elite Narcissist.

Does anyone know what HG studied in school? I guessed Law, however, it throws me off a bit. I am not sure if that is a typical major in college in Europen countries. Here in the USA, it is typically something you study post graduating with a bachelor’s degree.

1. StrongerWendy says:

I immediately thought PPE= personal protection equipment probably due to all of the COVID coverage on the news… and was a bit confused. Looks like it means Philosophy, Politics and Economics. I may have picked PPE as what HG studied if I did the test again.

19. njfilly says:

I scored 50/100. That was fun. My favorite quiz on the blog.

20. CandaceMarie says:

This is my favorite quiz so far! I enjoyed some of the humourous answers. I only answered the questions that I was about 95% sure of so that probably explains my low score. 40/💯

21. MB says:

This was a fun quiz, HG! I wanted to answer off the top of my head. 64 without looking anything up. No bellyaching from MB on quizzes ever again!

HG approves.

22. Violetta says:

I’d pay good money to watch HG take on Dr. Phil.

23. Liza says:

40/100 T_T
    at least my parents will never this mark

24. alexissmith2016 says:

First question. I appreciate you’re an ultra rather than a greater, but would five or less be pretty average for most greaters, or would some have many, many more? especially if they like men and women?

I’m asking the questions here, not you.

1. alexissmith2016 says:

ah okay, sorry. Is it something you can answer though?

25. alexissmith2016 says:

blimey! I’m going from bad to worse! I do have some questions for you though HG.

26. Bibi says:

44/100. Some were instantly easy but others I have no clue. I’d like to know which phrase irritates. I don’t follow on IG and I can’t keep track of all the names of your girlfriends.

I also thought you played the guitar. Had triangle been an option I’d have chosen that. Tee hee.

I guessed you studied history. I wish I did.

HG, I had such a stressful week at work last week but you popped into my head on what I should do with UMR cerebral. When I had the opportunity to say something snarky, I ignored him. The dude is having a fucking fuel crisis. Well, he will have to seek elsewhere, as I have none to give.

27. MommyPino says:

44/100. I knew that I wouldn’t score that well but I still enjoyed the quiz. I have personal reasons for avoiding to get to know HG that well and focusing more on his brilliant work. It doesn’t mean that I admire and respect his brilliance and contribution to the world any less.

28. BLT says:

How do you unlock the bonus questions?

There are no bonus questions.

1. BLT says:

#23, #39 & #41 says “Your new question”. What does that mean?

It means the quiz is in devaluation for not saving the original questions. They have now been remedied.

1. MB says:

I will take the quiz again for the new questions. Yay!

2. BLT says:

I guess the quiz has a respite period now,

You can have a bonus point.

4. BLT says:

Jolly Good!

29. Empath007 says:

Never mind ! I see the link to the knowing HG series, I presume the answer will be found in there 🙂

1. Renarde says:

Empath007

Yeah I’m very glad he posted that link because I spent quite some time yesterday trying to find it.

30. Love says:

I came to your blog 4 years ago. And though most of these questions have been answered by you in that time span, I feel some are trick questions and no one can score a 100. Example your age, your hair, etc. You always kept us guessing. Don’t You always say, no one can win?

1. They are not trick questions.
      2. Every answer lies within my work, it may not always be obvious in some instances. In some instances some deduction is required.
      3. You have not been here the whole 4 years, although you may have been lurking rather than commenting the entire time.

1. Bibi says:

I spent a year lurking. Waiting to make sure you didn’t go all Sam V on your readers and begin insulting them. Gak. I would never think to ask that man a question.

1. Bibi says:

You of course don’t do that. When your instructor is fun it makes learning…fun!

And as you have seen, I never have done so. I correct people, I remedy inaccuracy but nobody is ever insulted. I have no need to.

1. Bibi says:

HG, you have been a gentleman through and through.

Indeed and thank you.

3. Lorelei says:

3. Anm says:

Bibi,
          HG is also NOT a Cerebral Narcissist like Sam V. HG is an Elite, so he is so much more seductive with his interaction than Cerebrals. There is a Celebrity Doctor that lives in my town named Dr. Andrew Weil, who I am 90% certain is either an Upper Midranger, or Cerebral Greater like Sam V. His interactions with people are awkward and strange like Sam V. He has lived an interesting enough life to be friends with Paul and Linda McCartney when they lived here, and he is also friends with Oprah, but at a dinner party, he is only interested in who wants to listen to him talk about medicinal mushrooms. Obviously not that interested in people.

1. Bibi says:

Anm: Very true about Sam V. Before HG, I would see how he would respond on YT and FB and he would bark at readers if they challenged something. ‘That is a stupid question!’ One woman reader was trying to be friendly and asked him casually about his Judaism wherein he then barked at her for not knowing more about him–not reading up on him.

So I was like oh hell no. His readers have to tip toe around him and they’re already vulnerable from having a narcissist in their lives talk like shit to them–so it’s just not helpful for learning. Sam V is everything I imagine the cerebral narc to be. So I would never ask anything.

I understand what he is, but there’s no reason to behave as that with people who are genuinely trying to learn. Sure, one gets the occasional troll, but that wasn’t what I was seeing. His mind is so facts based that I can’t sort through it. I remember impressions and the impact things have on me, rather than rote facts and statistics.

2. Renarde says:

Then Anm, hes an UM. I met a UMC a while ago. Psychiatrist. So intelligent and qualified.

Obsessed with his own words. And unfortunately for him, he had a greater expectation about his abilities than what was coming out of his gob.

If I was better at the time, I would have ripped his monitor out of the wall and crowned him with it. Hard.

What he said in that consultation was unforgivable. He wanted to show off the little he knew about my field. He had done his reading, through my records.

At one point he asked me to explain ‘spooky action at a distance’.

Yes, its because a particle has been caught in a field of potential difference. A force is now acting upon it.

WRONG! How fucking dare he. Then he spouted arrant nonsense about quantum entanglement. I was SEETHING.

Cerebrals are intelligent but they are not THAT intelligent. They just think they are. Plus crap in bed.

Give me an Elite every day of the week.

3. Anm says:

@ranarde,
            Unfortunately, I am attracted to, and attract all types of narcissist. I just cant deal with victim narcissist.

4. Bibi says:

I am glad to say I don’t feel attraction for narcissists. Middle MR was an Elitist and he made me feel minuscule and irrelevant and boring, like he had ‘outgrown me’ and was ‘too good’ for me now

(but I’ll keep you in my life and pretend I am doing it out of concern for you–aka fake sympathy–but really I still need your fuel and possible resources in the future).

The coldness, the detachment, the apathy, the indifference. Tired of trying to figure out what is wrong w them.

Cerebrals just like to think they are smarter and really they’re more about perception–getting others to believe that, rather than really having a quest for knowledge. If the knowledge is not going to benefit them (gain admirers) there is no use for it.

When one has a genuine quest for knowledge, they won’t mind talking with someone who ‘knows more’ on a topic, as a means of learning something.

But the Cerebral will know a lot of ‘facts’ and know just the right amount to speak in a crowd. People think ‘facts’ = smarts and they don’t. But it is the easiest way to impress in a public setting b/c it doesn’t take much effort and people will tend to take things at face value.

Materialism and shallowness is a turn off for me when it comes to the Elitists. With every narc, I will say they pursued me every time and every time I was in a low point. It’s like they knew or something.

Do you remember that scene in the bar in Good Will Hunting? Blonde pony tail man is a Cerebral bully who just likes to pontificate and plagarise others’ ideas.

5. Anm says:

Bibi,
            Matt Damon was so cute in that movie. I have never been attracted to bullying. That was always something narcissist hid from me, until I was already attached. Example, my daughters father is the ultimate bully. He even has a criminal record of being a bully. When I became his IPPS, he expected me to bully people with him/for him. I ended up bullying him back instead. That’s never even like me. It’s now been 4 years since I was even in a relationship with a narcisisst. I’m trying to work on myself still.

6. Bibi says:

Anm:

That film offers an interesting scene in the sense that while it is true there are those types like the Cerebral Bully in that film, the entire scene plays out like a fantasy of what someone might think when it came to ‘telling a narcissist off’.

In reality, a narcissist would never stand there and give Matt Damon the stage–he would be interrupting him, criticizing his lifestyle (clothes, what does a criminal like you know) but for the sake of the film, Matt Damon is able to show him up and justice is achieved.

Unfortunately, it never works out that way in real life.

7. Anm says:

Yeah, you are right. Every Cerebral I have ever met was so passive aggressive with their aggression. While I was in college, I had a Cerebral Narcissist friend/study partner. He was more like the Mark Zuckerberg character in the movie, Social Network. He was a nerd that knew just what little comment would piss you off. I remember him telling me once, “you have potential”. That phrase alone sounds harmless, but at the time, we were discussing my academics, my goals if life, and even our dating lives, etc. And he wanted it to be clear that I was just “potential” material, and he said it so matter of fact in tone. Hands down the most painful thing someone has ever said to me. I am not even joking.

2. Love says:

True I was not here the entire 4 years. But I gained a lot of information within the time I visited. Lol if only I could lurk. I don’t have the capability to be silent and quietly observe. I can’t keep my mouth shut and not comment… so my lurking abilities are crap.

Fair comment.

1. Love says:

Wow you actually agree with me! Oh my goodness, this is a moment to celebrate 🎉

Why would I not agree if an observation is fair enough?

2. Violetta says:

Why do you need to score a 100?

1. Love says:

Because I was oh so close at 98 😁

3. Anm says:

His hair is dark and his age is somewhere between 41-46

1. Love says:

Anm, except when his hair is blonde and he’s older or younger 😉

31. Empath007 says:

Did you study Law HG ?

I always told my narc he should study Law, narcissist’s make wonderful lawyers and I thought he should use his innate gifts to do something that would make him more successful… as he currently works in retail.

Where can I find the information about the girlfriend who confronted you with being a psycho path?… I would love to hear/read that story as that is what happened in my relationship ! ultimately I outed him and that’s what ended it.

32. Renarde says:

42. Forty fucking two.

Predictable.

1. Violetta says:

Don’t panic.

1. Renarde says:

Vi

But I DID!

Oh dear Douglas Adam’s. Now THERE was a writer.

1. Violetta says:

Some parties at med/Ren reenactment campouts will feature Pan-galactic gargle blasters or Trania. (They try to keep them on the down-low so the Authenticity Fascists don’t annoy everybody.)

1. Renarde says:

Vi

I have it all planned. My new favourite Dirty Pirate will provide the music. Oh yes very good on the old ge-tar he is. A tad obsessed with The Stones but it could be worse. He might have a penchant for Macca after the Beatles split up.

My second favourite author (next to Hg of course) will be proving talks of interest on aliens and occult matters and so forth.

I will recruit the MME. He can do a perfectly good Rodger Daultry impression. If not a slightly tall one and he can do shit with fire.

I will have my brother reading out his ‘love poems’ on his own little stage.

I can even rope mum in to give belly dancing classes. On second thoughts…

Everyone at 9pm will drink the loyal toast to me and bask in miteous
            reflection at my magnificence.

I of course will be off my tits by then enternating ‘a friend’ in my tent.

2. Violetta says:

Macca did exactly one good thing after the Beatles split up, and that was the song “Jet.” If you can think of another, I’d be curious to hear it.

33. StrongerWendy says:

1. FYC says:

SW, I also scored 70. I want the correct answers to see which were incorrect. I tried again and the answers I changed were apparently the wrong ones.

34. Chihuahuamum says:

Ughhh im too embarressed to share my score apparently i dont know you that well HG but i had some giggles reading the questions 😁😄 this quiz was fun! I cant imagine your father playing the xylophone lol

I am pleased you enjoyed it and took it in the intended spirit.

1. Violetta says:

I was tempted to pick “bald as a coot” for #5 just for fun. (I’ve used the expression myself, but don’t actually know what a coot is.)

1. Renarde says:

Vi

Yeah? What is a coot? Doubtless Hg will know.

It is a type of bird. It has white markings on its head which makes it look bald. Bald does not necessarily mean without hair, it can mean streaked with white also, hence bald as a coot (bird).

2. Renarde says:

Well there you go. NS is a plethora of information.

Thank you Hg.

3. MB says:

I’m always impressed when you speak/write intelligently on random subjects, HG. I know we have google for learning about coots, but I’d rather have it “HG-splained”.

Thank you MB.

5. Also used in: You old coot!
            “…Somewhat affectionately to mean ‘an elderly fellow’…”

6. Violetta says:

HG:

“Bald does not necessarily mean without hair”

Got it. The nomenclature would be different for birds and humans, but in humans, this would include the combover.

Thank you.

7. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear Wendy,
            Yes, I’ve never considered it as being offensive, almost a term of endearment haha
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

8. Renarde says:

Madame

My bro is bald but PN still has his hair. Looks like the UMS will keep his too. Personally, I dont mind it if men lose it.

The UMS used to have long curly hair. One day he announced it was coming off. So we went down to the hairdressers. Alas it turned out he wasnt Sampson. He was still just as much of a cunt after it came off.

9. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dearest Renarde,
            Personally, I just can’t look at bald men seriously, they crack me up ! 🤣
            Most men I’ve ever come across had “lost” it ages ago 🤣
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

10. Renarde says:

Ha ha! Madame x

2. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear Violetta,
          My interpretation on this is
          It’s also a word to describe a stupid, cantankerous, eccentric old person, generally male
          Used to describe someone doing something wrong (especially our dear ol friend) “he’s a silly old coot” or “you old coot”
          Good example, old male driver not indicating when changing lanes, or just driving too slow in front of you, we would say something like “silly old coot” “what a stupid idiot coot”
          Men generally tend to use the word “coot” more than females
          It’s a polite way of saying “dick brain”, dick head” or much much worse
          Luv Bubbles xx 😘

3. Chihuahuamum says:

One day i hope we get to see you HG and then know what you actually look like. I know you have your reasons but i hope one day you can come out of hiding so to speak. Itd add to your already great interviews 🙂

35. Renarde says:

Oh brilliant. Another quiz I can fail abonimably at.

Cheers Boss.

Suck it up, buttercup.

1. Ren says:

I often feel these ‘quizzes’ are like when I did my honours year exams. Have no idea what I’m doing but I do know its going to end badly. For all concerned

Can you do a nice quiz? Just a suggestion.

2. Bibi says:

Bahahaha. I had the image of the little dance done in The Three Amigos just now.

36. Dolores Haze says:

If you have a little bit of extra time and you apply logic, you’ll get all the correct answers and get to know HG just by playing this quiz. Always apply logic. I’ll say no more.

Well done, someone who has understood a fundamental part of doing this, rather than belly aching about their score.

2. Sweetest Perfection says:

Yes Dolores, as in: I know HG was born in the same decade I was; but knowing him, and that he will never admit this, I’m gonna choose the 2000’s. That kind of logic?

1. Dolores Haze says:

I’d be happy to share my method, but I guess HG would block the comment explaining it.

Yes, he would.

2. Narc noob says:

He didn’t block the other comment, doubt he would this time either. However he just admited he would, below. Huh?! 🤔 lol

3. FYC says:

Dolores, Were you able to get 100% correct based on logic? Bravo!

1. Dolores Haze says:

You can get the maximum possible amount of points based on logic if that’s your goal. I just wanted to extract the correct answers to a few particular questions that interested me, and that’s what I did.

1. FYC says:

Actually, my intent is to know the content versus deduce it, but I did use process of elimination on those I do not know.

37. Whitney says:

The correct answer to the first question is God.

Hg approves.

1. Lorelei says:

Oh I was replying and lost it. What I said—hungry hippos makes you sound pissed off. And the sex book is in the dungeon. It’s all I know. And you are mean to over priced muffin peddlers.

2. Bibi says:

To quote Groundhog Day (paraphrased from memory more or less)

Bill Murray: “I’m a God.”
      Andie: “You’re not God. This is 12 years of Catholic school speaking.”
      Bill: “I said I’m A God, not THE God.”

38. K says:

74 out of 100! Not too shabby.

1. Lorelei says:

Better than I did. Guarantee he’s still trying to make us believe he was born later than he was.

1. K says:

Lorelei
        Hahahaha…my money is on the Decade of Disco!

2. FYC says:

Well done, K!

1. K says:

Thank you, FYC!
        The quiz was a blast!

39. Kim e says:

Dungeon time for me, Maybe even some time on the rack

1. Renarde says:

See you there Kim. I’m about to go on the spanking bench!

40. Sweetest Perfection says:

Oh, boy! A quiz on HG! Let’s fail at this miserably too!

Deal with it,SP!

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

I can’t keep up with all of your exes!!!!

1. Lorelei says:

All the ex’s live in Texas!

2. Renarde says:

SP

You got a ‘Deal with it!’💋💋💋

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

Renarde, I know, I prefer yours. At least something rhymes with “suck it up.”

The rhyming options would doubtless leave you upset.

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

Bring it on.

2. Sweetest Perfection says:

Something tells me this is gonna explode in my face like asking what rhymes with Nantucket…

2. Renarde says:

SP

Hg is a fiend. Of the highest order.

Hannah of the perfectly poised potty mouth ain’t got nothing on me.

At least I remembered her!

Now in Ren Towers, I will compose the most blistering of emails.

Oh, he will be sorry.

Bloody quizzes!

Shows how you need to pay attention, I am never sorry.

2. Renarde says:

Excuse me for breathing but I have paid attention.

Whether your first girlfriend has the name this or that and shit is not important to me. I was too busy admiring your arse. And legs. Let alone the Great Work.

Hmm.

3. Sweetest Perfection says:

Haha Renarde, I agree. I don’t even remember the names of some of my exes. Or that they existed, for that matter!

4. Violetta says:

I remember the nicknames I privately gave them before I remember their real names (which I have to think about for a second or two): the Upper Class Twit, the Mad Scotsman, California Boy…. I’ve even nicknamed some of my stalkers (granted, I didn’t bother to learn their names): Rustic Road Rage, the Skate Douche, the Buzzard….

Very narcy of me.

5. Renarde says:

Ha ha! I’ve had the Very English Scott, Lemmy , Orangeman, The Butterscotch Stallion (My god could he fuck).

Is it Alexis that has Pantman? Cracks me up every time I read that.

I got into a tussle last night with a female narc, you might be interested to read. Swore up and down she was possessed by a demon.

No love, the demon is you. Now, high risen paladin as I am, I did warn her not to tangle.

Narcy narc couldn’t stop herself.

Oh dear. She melted away before I even got me gauntlets off. Poor dear.

One paragraph didn’t even make any sense. She was trying to impress so hard she totally lost the usage of the vernacular.

I’m sure it made some kind of order in her own head. Bless.

6. Violetta says:

Renarde:

Lemmy? As in Motörhead?

Was the narc-skirmish on line? Do you have a transcript? I want to see the Word Salad of that paragraph.

41. Shannon says:

Whoa…I got a terrible score!! 😬

42. lisk says:

I’m not even going to attempt this quiz without doing some studying!

43. MB says:

Is there a prize for the best score? Not that I’d ever do well on a Prof Tudor quiz! I was just wondering what K might win. Ha ha

44. Violetta says:

44/100. Can I get extra points for “your new question here”s?

See you in the dungeon, Fox. If you stuff your ears with hay and shriek, it helps to drown out the loop of “It’s All Coming Back to Me Now.”

1. fox says:

Oh, thanks for the tip, Violetta! This is my first time.

2. Narc noob says:

Violetta, that *your new q here* appeared for 3 questions when I was looking at it, that’s a decent addition to the final score.

3. Renarde says:

Vi

You up for a mutiny? Let’s have a quiet chat.

45. MB says:

I had to guess on a few of these. How much do the “Your new question” ones count? Definitely can’t wait to get my eyes on these answers!

46. Narc noob says:

Ha ha, good to know you studied psychology at Uni, I was so sure it couldn’t be that! Now your work is a notch up in my books 😅

Good to know you’re wrong.

1. Narc noob says:

PPE stands for Personal Protective Equipment. 😉

2. Renarde says:

Narc Noob

It was Ceramics. Keep it under your hat.

47. My question.
    In which UK county did HG spend the majority of his childhood?

Cheshire
    Lincolnshire
    Lancashire
    Yorkshire
    Merseyside

(I actually haven’t seen this answered. It might have been. I’m pretty sure I can hear the accent though)

Your opinions are incorrect. I will not be adding anything further.

1. truthseeker6157 says:

Really? Bugger. Thought I had that one.

1. Violetta says:

Think about his football club.

Wrong.

2. Violetta says:

I know you moved around, it’s just some of your vowels are very representative of that area.

OTOH, that could be family. My dad never set foot in the UK, but get him angry and he’d chase you all over the house bellowing, “I’ll crack yer head open like a cokernut, yer little shite!”

(Autocorrect really tried to Shanghai that last sentence.)

It´s deliberate to avoid detection.

4. MB says:

This made me wonder if I could be deliberate enough in pronouncing my vowels to avoid detection of where I’m from. The answer is no, not a chance MB. Not enough deliberation in this world. Dawg it is from now to eternity. 🐶

No need for you to change your accent MB, it is just fine as it is.

6. MB says:

Thank you, HG. Most kind of you.

2. FoolMe1Time says:

Ts6157
      Most of the answers you seek are in the KHG series. 🥰

1. truthseeker6157 says:

Fool Me 1 Time, thanks, yes, was thinking about getting that one. I like anything with a key! 😜

3. Renarde says:

Truth seeker

Technically Merseyside is part of Lancs. But it was all ripped to shreds in the 70s.

I can do about 6 lancs accents. I am that good.

1. truthseeker6157 says:

Lol Renarde,
        I’m from that neck of the woods originally. I think I’m close. Would have said Lancs, definitely no Manchester in there or Liverpool, Yorkshire is hard to hide, it’s more subtle than that, and I don’t hear Nottingham or any Midlands in him. I think I’ve got it now, due to accent plus a post he put up recently. I’m not pushing it though. If he hasn’t run with it, then it’s not something he chooses to reveal.
        The accent is masked, sometimes flawless, but when he increases pace, you can hear it again. Nice tone though HG if that hasn’t been altered.

4. Bibi says:

That is a lot of shires.

1. Renarde says:

Mr Frodo Sir, I ain’t ever been out of the Shire before now!

48. Claire says:

Oops, I scored only 58 . On the bright side – I don’t have Insta so I don’t spy on HG 🙃. Therefore my answer on Q46 is probably wrong .
    But I do remember his favourite cologne and who from his former IPPS’s is a gymnast and what happened to her trophies. A side note – I felt almost a physical pain when I read about because I know firsthand all the sacrifices and the hours of training involved in order to win a single competition.

I am sure for the majority of the female readers Q10 is the most intriguing one 🤣.

Q42 ah well, no need to know the right answer, it is quite personal . I mean I won’t ask such a question any of my partners so whatever the right answer is😉.
    A side note – I was re reading SATN yesterday and I was thinking that all those “ modern” people who claim they are polyamorous they are actually narcissists.

Your side note is accurate

1. Violetta says:

Where can I learn about the gymnast?

Hmm, let’s see, I want to learn about the gymnast how about if I type “gymnast” in that search bar thingy, I have always wondered what it is for. Oooh look at that, second page, first entry there is the very article, who’d have though it.

1. Violetta says:

HG:

Well, it could have been in one of the gumroad items…..

Nah, you’re right. I’m just lazy and tried to skip a step.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea minima culpa.

2. Violetta says:

I had read this. I must’ve blocked it out because I was so disgusted.

3. Whitney says:

I blocked it out too Violetta. The last two sentences are hilarious though.

2. MommyPino says:

Violetta, She and the story about the trophies is also in the book Fury I believe.

2. Lorelei says:

Only sex allowed that isn’t dysfunctional or pathological is missionary style between boring Bob and even more boring Betty after church Claire. Five minutes tops. Then they have to read SATN to repent for the one time they deviated from this, and were tempted by a narcissist. It’s like Eve in the garden. Sex is the serpent & apple. No one has sex unless they are plumb nuts. God forbid otherwise. Then you read books together and cry on the printed pages to make sure that boring Bob is an empath. It’s a day the lord hath made. Yippee.

1. Claire says:

I cannot quite understand your post Lorelei but not every Empath or normal person is fond on missionary. Not to mention the variations of missionary.
          Narc 2’s skills were quite mediocre by the way, no wow factor😉.
          I had the most steamy and sensual moments with the empathic person. Shock and horror , he was monogamous like me .
          We didn’t need an extra ego boost banging other people on rotation or any third party to join us and to “spice “ our bedroom or shall I say, to gift us a STI.
          Empaths have their kinks as well.
          There are good and bad lovers regardless their personalities- Narcs, normals or Empaths.

Cheers

1. Lorelei says:

I was being dumb Claire. Banging on rotation sounds gross! I’m lost in the woods right now—yet I have access to the World Wide Web!

2. Violetta says:

If they’re paying attention, they will get what you like.

Me to Mad Scotsman: Lighter, please.
          (Repeated several times)
          Mad Scotsman to me (defensively): I’m barely touching you!
          Me to Mad Scotsman: Exactly.

Me to California Boy (twitching): Oooh…..
          California Boy continues what he is doing.

Basically, a one-trick pony is going to be awful in bed (or the back seat of the Chevy) whether or not he is a narc. The guy who insists on kissing your feet, even if you have had near-impregnable (whoopsie!) calluses for decades after doing ballet and gymnastics and can’t feel much of anything, is too stubborn to be a good lover. He will take all hints as criticism of his prowess, not useful information on how to make you so orgasmic he has to scrape you off the ceiling.

1. Lorelei says:

Violetta—no one is kissing my feet. That means he’s kissed other feet and I’m not kissing him! Yuck. I am grooming new fresh victim though. I think I overwhelm him and make him anxious because I never shut up.

3. Love says:

Polyamorous relationships seem to be the new up and coming thing amongst hipsters. There is even real estate dedicated to these type of relationships. A home with multiple quarters for each person and then a communal room.
        If you can please elaborate on who exactly is narcissistic in the poly relationship? Everyone? The primary?

4. Claire says:

Thank you for confirming my assumption, HG.

2. Renarde says:

Good call Claire! That thought had never entered my head but you must be correct!

1. Claire says:

Ren, Narc 2 claimed to be poly after I discovered his infidelity. He even didn’t bother to show any false remorse. Kicking him out of my life was easy breezy.
        The twit started begging me but it was too late .
        Narc 1 is much smarter and didn’t announce such a bullshit like being poly.

1. Renarde says:

Claire

I ADORE it when a ballsy woman, such as your good self, shows up on the boards. Love it.

I’ve only ever had one man, MMC show his hand regards cheating. I know how it hurts and I’m sorry.

Mind you, I think the MMC was more sorry than me. When you have an de man practically crying on the phone saying ‘Please dont so this Ren, please dont’ you singularly understand the Middles.

Cowards. The lot of them. I didnt understand this for a long time because I’d effectively grown up with a psychopath. My ex husband.

So this is the ‘man’s who asked my permission to kill himself. I was absolutely fit to be tied he had even attempted this.

So I called his bluff. Go on, I said, I’ve got the pills here (I hadnt) go on, go out and buy them.we will take them together. I knew his game.

So out he went. Oh I cant buy them Ren. Ohh, but you said you wanted to commit suicide? I’m here. Let’s do it. Cue him bumbling around. Oh dear, paid to see. Poker.

He was bumbling around so much he met his wife at the door.

Did the only option. Confessed. Coward.

Hes never attempted a Hoover. Quite right too because I’d draw him in and utterly expose the ball washing bastard.

So that’s my experience in poly. He just wanted his cock sucked. That’s all. For 6’1″ youd think length goes with height. It doesnt always. When he was flaccid, I needed a set of bins to see it. Minuscule.

But well done you.💛🎩🦊

1. Claire says:

Ren, it was easy because I have not been entangled for a long time . I attended the orientation days at Tudor’s School of Truth & Wisdom before I met him.
            When the red flags became so obvious so I could see them even without my contact lenses or glasses , I was already a student at the Tudor’s School.
            To make the matter worse , the twit is an AC/DC so it is really not quite clear with who , the cocks****r played. The former IPPS was a plain Jane and he had a wannabe tranny play buddy during her time .
            I set up my expectation clear and upfront in a nice manner at the beginning of the relationship. But he showed his true colours very soon .
            If Narc1 was banging other women during our marriage, I don’t know , he never gave me any hints and he is kinda nerdy type ( no glasses thou and no Dad ‘s bod) . So at least he didn’t hurt me with infidelity.

OMG, you had experienced such a tragicomedy with the married clown ! Narc1 cried crocodile tears when I asked him to return the keys for my home post divorce , Narc 2 , the manwhore was begging me to stay but none of them was treating a suicide.
            I am glad you left the jerk!

Yep, that’s true – the height is not linked to the size 🙂😉

2. Renarde says:

Claire

Im so laughing at your post! I do hope you are ok. You sound like you are but it never hurts to check.
            AC/DCs are trickersy. My last partner a MME was a cock gobbler. Never wanted to be sucked, he wanted to suck.

So I let him. He didnt want men, he wanted their energy. Have you ever kissed a man, I say. No. Cock gobblers go straight down to business. It’s not like a man and a woman. In. Out.

So I let him and funnily enough I broke that manipulation. It lost its allure because I didnt care.

Middles will often do an IPPS panic pic. Sounds like you were no different.

Its amusing, viewing your replacement. Mine is an overweight red head. Nowhere near my intelligence, my beauty or my body. Obsessed with him having control. Control? I wouldnt trust him with a potato gun.

Very glad you’re seeing the red flags. So important. Well done you.

Remember the golden rule. Its far harder for a man to get a women than the other way around.

Tudor will see you right

3. Violetta says:

What events did you compete?

1. Claire says:

I am not a gymnast, Vi😊. I was good martial art competitor ( I have some prices ) and a junior basketball player . But my education was the top priority. Still, many hours of training and sweating:).
        And yes, I was very conscious about my weight because an extra kilo or 2 or under 2-3 kilos of my ideal weight would affect my endurance, stamina, power , etc.
        I learned about the gymnast in HG’s book “ No Contact”.

1. Violetta says:

I competed bars, which I loved, and vault, which I detested and sucked at.
          (One girl who did vault got injured mid-season, another walked out right before a meet, and I had a pulse and a passing GPA.) I loved floor-ex the most, because you got to play to the audience to some degree, but never got to compete that event.

I weighed a hell of a lot less than I do now when I was competing, but I was a lot more self-conscious about it. In terms of injuries, they used electro-stim on my back rather than ice, but one of our all-arounds was constantly icing her ankle. She eventually quit because she couldn’t take the pain anymore.

1. Claire says:

I love watching gymnastic and ice-skating competitions , Vi! But I was too tall and absolutely talentless to ever start practicing both sports as a child or adolescent 🙂. I knew girls who were practicing those sports and I knew the pressure from the coaches about their weight ,especially before competitions.
            I didn’t use ice, I was prescribed once steroid injections after a severe injury of my right ankle while preparing for a competition. I slipped somehow and twisted it very badly.
            I still maintain my weight because I have the common injury among former basketball players- one of my meniscuses is gone, almost nothing left ( the MRI scan result showed it) so if I want to avoid surgery I must be in a certain shape.

49. fox says:

Oh dear, 40 out of 100. I’ll just escort myself to the dungeon now.

1. Lmao, I thought the same. Don’t want to wind up in the dungeon. Yet. Not been here long enough yet to play this one.

1. fox says:

Well, I didn’t study or look for answers, I just took it based on memory. I do have the materials mentioned so I’ll take it again once I’ve brushed up on the latest information. I hope HG forgives that I’ve been busy lately.

2. truthseeker6157 says:

Ok, I gave in and did play. Could someone just post that they got less than 32 please? Thanks.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Oohh, me! I’m at 26/100 😛

As I only landed here recently, I’ll take that as I have a lot more to learn.

At least about HG.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Sitting at the bottom of the class,but on my second go improved my score to 48!

When will we know which answers we got right?

2. lisk says:

I went ahead and tried the quiz without studying.

I beat you by 2.

3. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dearest truthseeker6157,
          That would be me 🤣
          At least I didn’t get zero 🤣
          Note to self… either buy new set of “sharp” darts 🎯 Or pin the tail

I keep sniffing for one of Mr Tudor’s polls on the horizon …. hehe
          That was fun Mr Tudor, I now know Jack ….
          Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
            I did again with my eyes wide shut
            I improved by eight, Im getting better 🎉
            Speaking of “the great”. has anyone seen the new series The Great ?
            Mr Tudor?
            Huzzah!
            Luv Bubbles 😘

2. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
            Mr Bubbles took the quiz, he scored the same as me on my first round (literally not knowing anything about you)
            He thought your quiz and you the man, was most interesting indeed !
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

He´s a secret reader and just not telling you.

4. truthseeker6157 says:

Ohhh Bubbles thank you! Lol I live to fight another day 😘
            I’m new, he’s scary, and dungeons have spiders. But, truly, nothing is quite so terrifying as Celine, and those rumoured fluffy …….
            Slippers x

5. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
            Haha, he’s really likes your book on sex !
            No wonder he spends a lot of time in our spare room (where all your books are)
            What I do like, is the fact that he’s your “older” male interested in what you have to say and has learnt heaps
            You definitely hold his interest
            We’ll see how he does on your next quiz 🤣
            Luv Bubbles Xx 😘

6. Bubbles 🍾 says:

Dear truthseeker6157,
            Hehe, being new has the ultimate advantage, I’ve been here 4 years, what’s mine ? 😂
            Mr Tudor really isn’t that scary, think of him as one of Joe Exotic’s big tiger kings, soft cute n cuddly with a loud tiger yawn 🐯 😂
            I think dungeons had more faeces n round worms, 🤢at least you can kill a spider ! 😂
            Celine is frightening in a powder puff gown let alone her fluffy or furry ……Slippers 🤣
            At least you gave it a shot lovely one, only gets better
            With Warmest wishes 💕
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

2. Witch says:

I’m just going to say it and end up in the dungeon with y’all…
      A lot of these questions and answers I have zero interest in remembering