Understanding Changes to the Fuel Matrix

UNDERSTANDING_20CHANGES_20TO_20THE_20NARCISSIST_C2_B4S_20FUEL_20MATRIX

You may understand what the various layers of the fuel matrix are, who sits in them and how they differ according to the different sub-school of narcissist (See Understanding the Narcissist´s Fuel Matrix) but do you understand what happens when the fuel matrix changes?

This Logic Bulletin addresses the following:-

How does the Fuel Matrix alter and what are the far-reaching and consequential impacts thereafter?

What is the role of the IPPS in the Fuel Matrix?

What happens if the narcissist starts cheating?

What has to happen to cause disengagement of the IPPS?

What happens to the Shelf IPPS/DLS in the fuel matrix?

What occurs within the Fuel Matrix to prompt shelving?

What happens when the IPPS escapes?

What occurs when the IPPS is subjected to the Initial Grand Hoover and why?

What happens if the Initial’s Grand Hoover Fails?

What happens with regards to Non Intimate Secondary and Tertiary Sources in the Fuel Matrix?

Why does Non Intimate Partner Primary Sources get chosen?

What causes a Panic Pick and what risks flow from that that?

How much at risk is the Former IPPS with regard to changes to the fuel matrix?

Why the narcissist hoovers certain appliances and not others and what governs those instinctive decisions.

When is the narcissist most at risk of a Fuel Crisis and what is the response?

How changes in the Fuel Matrix can impact on your No Contact Regime.

How your No Contact Regime impacts on the Narcissist´s Fuel Matrix.

This massively detailed Logic Bulletin addresses all of the above and more besides using HG Tudor´s unrivalled knowledge.

You need this understanding no matter where you are with regard to the narcissistic dynamic, so you understand and you are protected. You may even get some interesting satisfaction from it also.

Yours for the low cost of just US $ 14.99

OBTAIN HERE

34 thoughts on “Understanding Changes to the Fuel Matrix

1. Coffee54 says:

I gained so much information from this! It is so detailed, it took me 2 hours to finish and digest. I even drew a diagram with an angry mean N face and the many pipelines flowing to it. I believe Scenario #4 is playing out for me as an IPPS right now and a Panic Pick will occur soon. With so much uncertainty from dealing with a pathological liar that will take his lies to the GRAVE with him….THIS is everything!

I’d much rather cut and bleed now…than not be able to bleed later due to a Narchole ripping my heart completely out of my chest.

The inevitable must be accepted. The Narc truth hurts, that’s why Narc lies taste better. Funny how us Empaths seek the truth like we breathe air. And yet…

Reminds me of the movie, “The Green Mile” when the two little girls were murdered. Before the killer murdered those sisters, he said “If you scream, you die. If YOU scream, YOU die.” Later John Coffee explained, “he killed them with their love for each other.”

To use someone’s love for you against them.
    Damn. Cold blooded.

Again H.G.

No words.

Thank you doesn’t do this Logic Bulletin justice.

Thank you for obtaining it and I am pleased that you drew diagram, I am considering creating videos which will have some schematics etc for certain concepts as it will certainly aid peoples understanding.

1. Coffee54 says:

That would be fantastic, especially considering the tightly condensed information being applied to one’s own personal situation, during high emotional thinking. I was PISSED lol.

Looking forward to any additions.

2. MB says:

C54, This LB certainly did take a lot of concentration! For me, more than any other. You’d have to read on the blog for months at least to be even introduced, much less understand the monumental amount of information about the Fuel Matrix contained in this material.

1. Coffee54 says:

Agreed. It most certainly is advanced and I am a newbie here, so I will be re-listening to the material periodically. You will never get this from the DSM5.

2. truthseeker6157 says:

HG, sorry to disturb, unrelated question for you. Do you think most empaths are INFJ personalities?

I do not subscribe to the MB personalities because as I have explained before (although I know this was before you arrived on the blog) I can read the descriptions in two different ways and therefore I do not attribute them to any connection to empaths.

1. truthseeker6157 says:

Thank you for answering an off topic question. I appreciate that.

I know what you are getting at. There is definitely room for interpretation, which makes it a grey area, prone to error.

Also, I anticipate empaths make up more than 1% of the population which is the representation for INFJ. In honesty, I don’t know enough about the various MB types to comment really, but knew you would!

2. Renarde says:

Truth seeker

Myers-Briggs in my opinion is a bunch of toss.

3. Whitney says:

HG’s classification of human personality is far superior to Myers Briggs.

NFs are the most empathetic though. ENFJ, INFJ, ENFP or INFP.
      A narc will take the Myers Briggs test using his facade, and if he is midrange he will often be an “NF” according to the test.

Very good observation.

2. Hi Whitney.
        I can see how some of the questions could be manipulated if a person was of a mind to do so. I can’t see the point in doing that personally but then that’s me, not them. My view is I get what I get and I’ll tear holes in it later.
        I would have torn holes in the EC questionnaire too if I could have. I was reticent about choosing best fit responses at times but I have to say that is a whole lot better than selecting a sliding scale of agreement as with MB. Clearly it is impossible to include the exact response preferred by all respondents. The outcome of EC was undeniably me. Can’t fault it.

In short, I agree. The HG classification is superior to MB.

3. Sweetest Perfection says:

I took the test many times and I fluctuate between ENFP and EFNJ all the time, but the funny thing is that my narc was the one who introduced me to the test first. Of course after I took it, he said he was exactly the same personality. So narcs can take it to convince themselves they are empathetic, or to convince YOU that you are soulmates.

1. Coffee54 says:

INJF here. I’m never sharing that with a potential partner, though. I plan to be weaponized in the near future so I never become involved with a narcole again. Regardless of telling them or omission…they are going to know exactly how to exploit.

1. truthseeker6157 says:

Same here coffee.
            Love ‘narcole’ expression

2. Witch says:

Personally I think because we are honest the test works more for empaths and normals.
          Although I got someone whom i suspected was a narc to take the test and she got the INTJ personality type and the weaknesses are: judgemental, arrogant, resentful towards rules, clueless in romance, overly analytical (so basically, controlling, critical and paranoid)
          Lol!

The problem is some narcissists think they are the things that empaths are.

2. Witch says:

HG have you done the test? What’s your result?

The test broke down, sobbed and pleaded for mercy.

4. Witch says:

Lol!
            HG please! I’m not asking to make the test seem more legitimate than what it is… I just want to know because it’s interesting!!!!

5. Violetta says:

HG:

It’s a Pity Play. Don’t let that hypocrite of a test work you like that.

I ensured it did not, I saw straight through it. Coming along with its initials and fancy dan airs, pah, I Ultrad its peasy ass.

7. Whitney says:

I think HG’s type is ENTJ

Try ULTRA, Whitney.

9. Whitney says:

Hahaha yes HG.
            Your classification system is far superior. Your system is correct and honest and accurate and more in depth. I could write an essay about why yours is superior.

3. blackcoffee30 says:

MB might be a lot of hocus pocus, but it’s entertaining. I’m ENFP. It never changes not matter how many times I take it. I lean 70/30 on all four categories. It fun to compare to my ET. In a generalized matter, I am extroverted and empathic, so MB is a little bit correct.

Narcs BELIEVE they are empathetic because they are unaware. What a joke. The way they treat people should be clue #1!

Some narcissists believe they are empathetic, not all.

2. blackcoffee30 says:

But of course, I was unclear. Thanks for clarifying.

3. I was listening to the radio earlier, alot of support for Chris Witty, people saying he seemed like the most honest of those involved in the briefings. Is he one of yours or ours HG?

4. wildviolet22 says:

truthseeker6157- not sure how much you’ve read about MBTI or if you are familiar with the “cognitive functions”, but you might want to look into that. According to this theory, we all use all use all of the functions, but each type has certain preferences, according to type.

For INFJ, the functions are introverted intuition, extroverted feeling, introverted thinking, extroverted sensing. Having introverted intuition as the dominant function makes INFJ quite intuitive (a sharp “6th sense”), and they generally have a good bs detector. A counselor type, and able to see things from various perspectives. Which I think can set a person up for trouble, when you can easily put yourself in someone else’s shoes and see their point of view.

Every type has their way of ending things, but if you go on YouTube, there are people explaining what a “INFJ doorslam” is (I recommend the videos from Frank James). With INFJ, they might put up with bad behavior endlessly, but when they’ve finally had enough, that’s usually the end of that.

At any rate, there’s some good info out there on the cognitive functions according to MBTI, and how those work.

1. Hi Wildviolet,

Thank you for taking the time to answer. I like the sound of the INFJ door slam. I will look up the YouTube link you suggested. The introverted intuition function in the INFJ could possibly be related to the Contagion school of empath. There is no doubt that this sixth sense functions extremely well for the INFJ, or we wouldn’t rely on it to the extent that we do. From what I know of Contagion, it certainly sounds very similar.

It’s interesting that so many organisations use MB as a tool to place employees into ‘correct’ roles. The U.K. fire service for example uses this method. I can understand that intentions here might be honourable but for me, the risk is that it stifles growth and personal development. People are many things, putting them into neat little boxes isn’t necessarily a good thing, tempting as it might be.

Similarly, most people aren’t entirely honest. If I set my sights on a particular organisational role, I could certainly modify my answers in that direction. I am pretty sure many people do.

Thank you again for your time, I will do as you suggest 😊

1. Coffee54 says:

Truthseeker,

I love it too, have to give H.G. the credit for it though lol

2. wildviolet22 says:

Truthseeker6157- same here, I know what you mean. I find it to be an interesting tool, and I do find some truth to it. Especially once you learn about the functions.

To me, it just outlines preferences though, and shouldn’t be used to pigeon hole people (like you are saying regarding work, or people answering things in a certain type of way to try to sway results).

Also I think it’s one of those things that some people tend to construct a whole identity around, and *everything* becomes about that. That’s usually when I end up backing off from it myself. I was in some MBTI and personality type forums a while back, and ended up losing interest because of that type of thing. I do like some of the knowledgeable YouTubers out there who get it, and who explain things in a more general, “this is just a piece of the puzzle” type of way.

1. truthseeker6157 says:

Agree Wild Violet. It’s a bit like having your cards read by Gypsy Rosalee. People can obsess over the parts they relate to and entirely disregard the parts they view as ‘negative’.

Now where have we seen that behaviour before?!