You Hurt, The Narcissist is Happy – What is Going On?

YOU-HURT-THE-NARCISSIST-IS-HAPPY-WHAT-IS-GOING-ON

Following disengagement from a romantic entanglement with a narcissist the hurt is substantial.

To make matters worse, the narcissist is swanning around happy. Or is he or she actually happy?

What is going on?

Understand how your hurt is more dangerous than you realise and what you can do about it?

Find out what is really going on inside the narcissist – the answer will assist you.

Listen here

10 thoughts on “You Hurt, The Narcissist is Happy – What is Going On?

1. December Infinity says:

The narcissist will never be happy as they don’t do happiness. They do not care who they hurt. They are only concerned about themselves.

2. Emma says:

I’ve started listening. Looking forward to hearing this in full.

Do you ever find that you’re told your voice resembles that of the late Sir Christopher Lee? Had to ask!

1. Emma says:

I can appreciate why. There are points when (if I didn’t know better) I’d swear it was him speaking!

If (just saying if) you deliberately model the public speaking voice you use on his that’s a good job.

Ah I see, no I do not, that is my natural broadcast voice.

3. Mariel says:

Best one ever! Superb insight and excellent advice.

Thank you.

4. Asp Emp says:

Hurt is substantial – absolutely correct.

No – I don’t believe the narcissist is actually happy. They will forever be seeking whatever it is but it is not ‘happiness’. They will be seeking until the day they die.

Yup. The ‘hurt’ is very dangerous. I’ve lived it, still living it in a much less way than 6 months ago. It was not in my mind. I felt it. Without realising at the time it was happening. It was only months later when I realised how dangerous it is – the emotional pain and not connecting to the mind. How the fk do you explain that to a psychologist?! There is not a lot of understanding in the world at present about the ‘emotional psyche’. I now understand that maybe, just maybe, that the emotional side of a person is potentially more dangerous than the mind not ‘understanding’ what is happening.

Do I really want to understand my narcissists at this minute? Not particularly. They did the damage to me. They don’t care how far they actually pushed me. They have no remorse. No compassion. No empathy.

Yet. There is one narcissist who is actually listening to the ‘victims’. To better understand in order to provide the assistance – potentially saving lives. Do I need to say more?

5. Karen maher says:

This narc is obsessed with me three years he living with primary I discard him right months now I just went off social media to he comes stalk less but still comes

1. CurlyMe says:

He might be coming back to stalk just to finally figure out what you actually said to him.

Murdering Without Feeling