Narcissist : Ensnared

H.G Tudor - Ensnared e-book cover

Have you ever been caught in the grip of a narcissist? Trapped in their web of lies and deceit ? Do you know the traits and behaviours that show that a narcissist has its prey right where it wants it?

Ashleigh Hovenier has finally ended her abusive marriage to Peter. The ever loyal and supportive Ian Wynne wants to make plans for Ashleigh and him. They have a perfect love together.

Will Peter let go of Ashleigh or will he fight for what he believes belongs to him? How will Ashleigh cope if she is caught in a love triangle? Does Ian have the strength to keep Ashleigh and cope with the drama ahead?

Prepare for the turbulent and tempestuous journey as you descend into the world where the narcissist has its prey ensnared.

US E-Book

UK E-Book

CAN E-book

AUS E-Book

32 thoughts on “Narcissist : Ensnared

1. Chihuahuamum says:

***Spoiler episode 34…I really feel for Ian he is in for a world of hurt! Narcissist relationships can be the most exciting and everythibg is exaggerated, but the fall is far. It never lasts. It’s highs and low lows. At this point Ian is at the heighth of the relationship with all the new milestones. When the excitement wears off he will be left raising Asheligh’s children while she’s lining up a secondary source if she already doesnt have one in the wings already. She will bore of him and need new excitement to make her feel alive. She’s already spinning a webbed trap around him with trying to get pregnant. The devaluing will be hard to watch, but hopefully with devaluing will come clarity that he’s made a mistake.***

2. Chihuahuamum says:

***Spoiler episide 33…Ashleigh’s speeding things along to trap Wynne before he catches on and avoids having a child with her. She’s very materialistic and shallow. Everythings about image and having the best. She really is a empty user. It makes me wonder what kind of man Wynne is and if he met a woman who wasn’t a narcissist and didn’t use him and disregard his feelings if he would be happy? In a lot of ways i question Wynne as much as Ashleigh. I think he has his own issues. In many relationships it’s never anyone person, but the whole equation. Why does Wynne put up with so much? Is it because he loves her or is it her beauty and the sex? She uses this to manipulate him along with her narc toolbox. Hoping she doesn’t get pregnant and he wakes up from the nightmare that awaits him!***

Super excited about narcissist seduction series and yes i do like all the vids it helps support the channel! 😁

3. Chihuahuamum says:

***Spoiler episode 32….I’m starting to see more and more triangulation cropping up towards Wynne. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is still seeing the gym dude lol I’m sure there’s many more where that comea from and she has many “just friends” or “acquantances”. How Wynne stops from cringing every time she mentions someone who fancies her is beyond me! Hopefully he starts to see the signs and googles some if the red flags and comes across narcsite 😆 It’s fun seeing how predictable the narcissism is.***

4. Chihuahuamum says:

**Spoiler episide 31….Asheligh’s sure trying to paint a picture using her recorded phone call, but i could see how it may backfire. The fact Peter has no idea he’s being recorded yet keeps maintaining he didn’t rape her and asking why she keeps telling people he had smacks of deception on her part. I’d be a tad bit suspicious why she is so calm. It is definitely a set up. This day in age you are always on camera or recorded. She’s trying to manipulate the conversation to falsely incriminate him. She is absolutely loving the huge amounts of negative fuel he’s giving and the control!***

5. Chihuahuamum says:

***Spoiler Episode 30….I just love how Ashleigh thinks everyone fancies her. It must be annoying for Ian to liaten to this and even more awkward to respond. How he keeps from disputing this is beyond me. She needs a reality check that she isn’t all that lol I do think its triangulation as well, which narcissists always pepper life with. I’d love to see Ian say and do these same things she would lose it. I sense a shift coming once life gets too stable Ian will become boring and she will need a new side play thing.***

6. Chihuahuamum says:

Hi HG…I really hope you do more of these audio story series. It’d be great to see narc dramas from all walks of life. Thriller type stories as well! 🙂

Thank you.

7. Chihuahuamum says:

***Spoiler episode 29 I suspect Ashleigh’s a borderline. Shes very reckless and her moods are all over the place not to mention her drug addiction. She should lose full custody totally unfit to raise her children much less be in a relationship. I dont know how Ian puts up with the craziness! Looks like she will create another drama for him to save her from. She thrives on drama because her existence is so empty ans miserable. I do wonder how she became a borderline. I suspect her mother to be a narcissist. Her father seems like a loving parent.***

8. Chihuahuamum says:

***Spoiler***This episode was very triggering as something similiar happened with
    the narc. He broke down then stopped answering calls all day until the evening when he apoligized and said he took a bunch of pills. One of the worst days of my life. I still feel sick thinking about it. I called the police to have a wellfare check done and they took him to a hospital. He stayed for a few days and was released. He claims he never would commit suicide and was going thru a breakdown over aspects of his life. I think when people either commit suicide or tey to they don’t realize how damaging it is to those around them. Ill never forget that day. Best thing Ian could do is leave her to sort her life out he doesn’t need that in his life. She is very disturbed!***

9. Chihuahuamum says:

***Spoiler*** episode 21…I don’t think wynn is a narcissist, but i can’t help wondering what sort of person he is doing cocaine it doesn’t match his sensible personality. Drugs are never ok. I don’t think he deserves the craziness of Ashleigh, but at the same time he didn’t help it by mixing a serious drug like cocaine into the equation. I think he’s not without his own issues…***

10. Chihuahuamum says:

***Spoiler*** epie 19 Shocked to see that Ian not only is ok with Ashleigh doing Cocaine, but uses it himself…***

1. A Victor says:

Chihuahuamum, I did things with, for and because of the narc’s from my past that I wouldn’t normally do. I’m enjoying your running commentary, I think it’s time for me to get the books, thank you!

1. Chihuahuamum says:

Hi A Victor…Thanks! These are utube audio series 29 so far 🙂

1. A Victor says:

Yes, I am aware of the YT series but I generally prefer reading, if it’s an option, and often will listen or watch the movie after reading. It is free on YT though, so there is that. Fiction in general is difficult for me to get into, your comments, along with something HG said once, are encouraging me to do it here. Thanks again!

1. Chihuahuamum says:

Hi Victor…i enjoy reading as well, but don’t always have the time to do so. The audio stories are perfect for me to listen to doing my workouts or when im cooking etc. There’s also another element to audio.
            I listen to a lot of classic radio stories as well!

2. A Victor says:

Chihuahuamum, I smiled at your comment, I always find reading more efficient, thus the reason I prefer it. I tend to get drowsy, or just find my mind drifting, when I listen to fiction. It has been a frustration since I would like to do so when driving. I can listen to things I’m actively learning something from, which keeps my focus. But the switch from a “story” to actively listening for things in the story is a tough one for me. If I read, I highlight, this works the best for my mind to catch and retain things. Note-taking has always been a favorite thing to do, I could try that as I listen but then I’m back at the time involved. Maybe if I turned it up super loud?? 🙂

3. Chihuahuamum says:

Hi Victor…I’ve been guilty of falling asleep during an audio book lol HGs you could never fall asleep on tho! 😆 Before the internet i enjoyed going to used book stores and finding audio books. Mostly murder mysteries and thriller suspence.

4. A Victor says:

Well, if I couldn’t fall asleep during HG’s, I will give it a try. Thank you!

5. Asp Emp says:

AV, you can read them – if you pause the video and click the 3 dots just above the red box with ‘subscribe’ and you you can see ‘Open transcription’ – this should bring up a worded version of the video. It depends if the video has ‘CC’ available, Google for more guidance if needed. The worded transcription can still be used as the video is playing.

6. A Victor says:

I couldn’t highlight them then though! You know how much I enjoy that!! 🙂 Thanks for the tip, I will check it out.

7. Asp Emp says:

AV, if you ask HG for permission to copy and paste his work onto a word / text document – you’d be able to highlight the words as you require then 🙂

11. Chihuahuamum says:

**Spoiler** Im now on epie 16 and am shaking my head. I really don’t like Ashleigh. She is a liar and a self entitled biotch! I feel sorry for Ian, but at the same time how can he not see what a blatant user she is. Constantly asking him for money. I can also see how she is pushing more and more boundaries and is triangulating more. She is getting bored with him and is upping the tactics to get negative fuel. Im certain theres other men and she has a secondary lined up for when the divorce goes through and she no longer needs and wants Ian. ***

12. Chihuahuamum says:

Really enjoying this series! I have to giggle how well you get into these roles HG lol Ive been listening to these the past 2 days. …8 more episodes to go!!

I am pleased you are enjoying the episodes.

13. Chihuahuamum says:

On episide 13…im shaking my head in disbelief at this woman. I know i shouldn’t because it’s obvious she’s a sociopath. What a rollercoaster ride! I’d not be surprised if her and Peter aren’t even seperated! This woman’s a real whack job!

14. Chihuahuamum says:

Wow im so enjoying this series! On episode 10 now! So much of what we learn here is embedded in the story. Also what i’ve experienced in relation to narcissism. Incredible storytelling HG!! Hope you do more of these dramas im definitely hooked!

I am pleased you are enjoying it, it is very useful for allowing people to apply what they have learned whilst being entertained.

15. Chihuahuamum says:

How on earth did i miss this series!…move over days of our lives 😆😁

16. Asp Emp says:

It was MONTHS ago when I used the words ‘black widow’ about a female narcissist – one that made me her ‘victim’ – so I was being a b**ch when I used those words…..

1. Asp Emp says:

Having said that – this female narcissist had tried to ‘hoover’ me through a friend and the ‘black widow’ (my version of ‘Empath’s Grenade’) was basically my response – not had any ‘hoovers’ since…..

17. MB says:

I love this cover! Well done.

Thank you MB. No unicorns were harmed in the making of this cover.

Yet.