HG Roasts Ellen Degeneres : Part Two

18 thoughts on “HG Roasts Ellen Degeneres : Part Two

1. MP says:

I used to enjoy Ellen D. years ago because I thought she was super nice and kind. But when she got the medal of freedom I thought she was super weird with her crying and body language and the drama about her not being allowed inside the White House right away because she forgot her ID and then posting her picture sitting on the bench waiting to be allowed in felt gross to me. I didn’t think she was a narc at that time but I thought she was so full of herself and it just turned me off.

I have a feeling that Dakota Johnson is an empath. She had LOC in her childhood being in therapy at age three because of the turmoil in the marriage of parents. Her mom and dad married and divorced twice. The trips around the world because of her celebrity parents seemed to have been cited as the primary factor of her therapy and depression because she felt that she didn’t have an anchored childhood. But thankfully her mom married Antonio Banderas whom she loves and she said that he brought a bright light in their family and she loves her half sister from Banderas and Griffith’s marriage as well, calling her half sister magical.

1. jasminmagnusson says:

I have a feeling that she is an empath as well. I don’t know anything about her private life but in an interview with Shia LaBeouf (seen after A Very Pitiful Narsissist) I saw the excellent listener in her. Also her response to Ellens favourite actor is one of it’s ok if you have another favorit actress then me.
      -“I didn’t even know you liked me”, the narcissist believes everyone likes them, no?

2. Ciara says:

H.G., you have me cracking up “hehehe hahaha!” That’s something I’ve said before 😂😂😂 You’re a cool guy. Listening to you , you seem like a funny, confident and tells it straight like it is man. I like that! You always put humor in it . I just watched your YouTube video about supernova that you posted 4 days ago, glad you elaborated more on it. Very well explained.

1. Jasmin says:

Where is that supernova video?
      I check The Ultra on YT everyday and was like “have I’ve missed that?” so I went there looking for it but still can’t find it?

1. jasminmagnusson says:

Oh, I’ve listened to that one more than once! It was the ‘4 days ago’ that tricked me. Maybe the comment was moderated a bit late?
          4 months ago you’ve mentioned that you will “be recounting incidents of actual supernova in action” and I got excited coz I thought that might have been the vidoe I’ve missed! Now I’m feeling inpatient!😅

1. A Victor says:

Hi Jasmin, I’ve been waiting for that one too, with bated breath!

3. Bubbles says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    That was extremely ‘ nice ‘ 😂
    Your next roasting sounds like “goopy Gweneth Paltrow” 🤢
    Very much looking forward to it
    Luv Bubbles xx 😘

4. Duchessbea says:

Very interesting.

5. Shannon says:

Lesbo berries HG? 😂. That is a new one…

6. Alexissmith2016 says:

Agggghhhhh omg! These are sooooo damn good! Thank you HG. I have a colleague just like this. Explains so very much. Wow!

Would she be similar to the OWA?

Part 3, part 3, part 3…hurry!

1. A Victor says:

What is OWA?

2. A Victor says:

WHAT IS OWA???

3. A Victor says:

Alexissmith, I apologize! I didn’t know I had already listed knew request regarding OWA! And I shouldn’t have shouted! So sorry!

1. A Victor says:

Already sent a comment request*

AV
          Overwhelming Angel if you’re still looking for reply.

1. A Victor says: