The Sanctuary

16 thoughts on “The Sanctuary

1. Bubbles says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    Your serene and stunning sanctuary coincides exquisitely with the soothing harmonies of David Celeste
    Are you expanding your genres?
    Thank you kindly for sharing your piece of heaven on earth
    Luv Bubbles xx šŸ˜˜

2. Fiddleress says:

This has to be Scotland. The mountains remind me of Glen Coe – I would say it is Glen Coe.
    Thank you for this, HG. I can’t wait to be able to cross the Channel again and head straight up to Scotland.

1. A Victor says:

Lucky you! I have to cross the Atlantic to get there! šŸ˜€

3. Asp Emp says:

This one was delightful to listen to, and watch. Thank you, HG.

Wonder what a storm / tempest version would be like, should one be created. Laughing, a drone would not survive during such weather, probably get electrocuted by lightning too. Pity, because I imagine it would be stunning.

4. Truthseeker6157 says:

A love coach for women just followed me on Quora. Ewwww.
    Sanctuary? Sanctuary?! OK then yes. Let me the hell in !

1. A Victor says:

Join us TS, in our hot air balloon ride over beautiful scenery and with relaxing music…

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

Ooh, are we in a balloon? I thought it was a helicopter! Xx

1. A Victor says:

Oh, a helicopter would be noisy and, I think, not so smooth. Of course we could wear a headset with music but then could we talk? And would we see the blades whirring? But then, no shadow of a balloon either so…? However HG is transporting us, it is amazing!

2. Fiddleress says:

A love coach for women following you? Haha, TS, this made me giggle. Tell us more, what does s/he advocate? More home baked cakes and aphrodisiac dishes to keep your man at home? More love in the face of abuse? French, er I mean sexy, lingerie?

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

Fiddleress,

I caught me a real fish haha! This guy is an advocate for the Twin Flames Community and has put together a lovely glossy guide to dating online. Pictures and everything!

1. Fiddleress says:

Oh, my! Twin Flames Community? I sometimes post on Quora, but the French version, so I don’t know that community. But a guy who is a love coach for women about online dating? Sounds like there might be a few red flags fluttering!
          You have sanctuary here.

May I bore you with my no-love life, which definitely excludes online dating, or any dating for that matter, haha? Just to keep you up-to-date about the fiddle player, since I was about to visit him the last time I wrote about him.
          We had a great time over the two days I spent with him, just chatting and gardening. At some point in the evening I said: “I’ll either go now or I’ll be too tired to drive later on, or I can sleep here as you offered the last time – I don’t mind either way, what do you think?” And I loved his response: “You can sleep here, no problem, but no sex! I’m done with relationships, and not interested in one-night stands.” So I told him I was really glad because I was exactly on the same page there. Friends we are, and very good friends; I’m so happy he said that, it really cleared the air.
          Earlier on, I think he gave me an opportunity to say my piece about the time he fled without a word, but it was not the right moment at that point so I eluded the topic. The next day we were talking of other things, but now I know I can broach the subject without any discomfort in the future. He did give me a hint: it had to do with his health and him taking heavy medication at the time, not sure he’d survive, and he simply zoned out at times.
          So there it is: I have a real friend, and a male friend, which is precious!

Hope all is good with you TS; I understand that you will be speaking with HG soon: good move, I’m so glad! Xx

5. A Victor says:

This is absolutely beautiful and achieve the desired, relaxing results perfectly!

6. Connie says:

Hello HG Tudor, Iā€™m interested in the co parenting package. Is the information contained in this package universal please, by that I mean any law related matters around parenting plans as they may not be suitable for myself living in Australia?
    Iā€™m assuming itā€™s purely strategy based ?
    With thanks

Hello Connie, the material applies to all jurisdictions.

7. lickemtomorrow says:

Beautiful <3

Are we in Scotland?

8. Asp Emp says:

Wow, Hg, this is really impressive! The moving scenery, the hills, valleys, absolutely breath-takingly serene. The music, fab! Yah, I’m gonna enjoy this one……deffo worth a repeat play-through. Thank you, HG! šŸ™‚

A Bowl of Cherries