Spot the Narc Traits

13 thoughts on “Spot the Narc Traits

1. Asp Emp says:

How she treated him, what she did – filming then posting it, you described in this video, HG was downright awful. The whole β€˜episode’ was saddening to read. Thank you for doing this piece of work in order to educate others.

2. Bubbles says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    I’m inquisitive as to Will and Jada Pinkett Smith’s sex lives progressively becoming more public
    Interesting case for open discussion
    Luv Bubbles xx 😘

Sadly, it also speaks to a large number of the 4.5 million that flooded her initial boundary breach to watch and engage in the drama, resulting in further humiliation for him.

Great practical exercise.

4. tyger says:

Thank you! Again, apologies for being obnoxious (PTSD induced drinking problem)

That said, I’m getting better and sharing your work.

You are a Blessing

Be well

5. Bubbles says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    I checked her Instagram page and immediately saw a picture of her ‘standing’ breastfeeding her baby in front of what appears to be the ensuite ‘bathroom’ mirror holding her baby with one hand and her mobile in the other hand

I’d say that was a very narcissistic act on her behalf

I can’t ever recall ‘standing’ to breastfeed nor taking photos … I was too busy bonding, taking a quiet moment to reflect and then cuddling our baby to sleep

One day, all this ‘private’ posting of children without their consent will bite the perpetrators in the bum … including crying husbands …..that’s really crossing the line in my book!
    Personally, I’m not a fan of nor ever will be of ‘influencers’

In this instance, my ‘gut’ verdict …. Guilty, Your Honour
    But then, I’m biased ……retrial haha

Interesting and most informative case study, looking forward to any more you may present to us
    Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. k mac says:

I cannot bare it when someone cries. To exploit anyone crying is just unthinkable to me let alone your husband. Then to be so dismissive of the whole thing? No, no way bubbles. She has my vote for total narcissist.

1. Bubbles says:

Dearest k mac,
        What she did to her husband was a huge betrayal of his privacy ……….exploitation of his emotions to the fullest (without his consent) and for profit, she had no right to do what she did

Some people have no idea of what a loving relationship is meant to be and what it entails
        Respect, “due regard for the feelings, wishes and rights of others” …….is no 1 priority
        Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, I totally agree with what you say in your comment – both paragraphs.

6. k mac says:

I listened to this on YouTube. It breaks my heart. No way she she isn’t a narcissist. She has absolutely broken this poor man. πŸ˜”

1. Leigh says:

I’m inclined to agree with you K Mac. But even if she’s not a narcissist, she’s still extremely toxic and certainly NOT an empath. Absolutely no empathy for her husband.

7. lickemtomorrow says:

Spotted! Although I overlooked the most obvious – lack of empathy.

Maybe I just took it as a given after dealing with so many narcissists.

8. Sarah says:

I think this is one of your best, HG. I appreciate the hands-on instruction, esp. regarding how anyone could behave in such a way if conditions were right…thx!

9. A Victor says:

Also excellent! Very educational!

The Ultra Interview