Achieving NoFuc

Achieving NoFuC is the way to force the narcissist to leave you alone.

If you are being pestered by someone trying to seduce you who you have no interest in.

If you are being badly treated by someone who is bullying you.

If you are being repeatedly harassed by someone you were once in a relationship with.

If you are being smothered by someone who seems pleasant but is behaving over the top at the outset of your involvement with them.

If he or she just will not leave you alone.

You are in all likelihood being hoovered by a narcissist, whether it is in seduction or whether it is devaluing behaviour. Whether it is at the outset of the relationship, during the relationship or after the relationship such behaviour where this person will not leave you alone exhibits the behaviour of the narcissist.

To deal with them, you need to achieve NoFuC.

To understand what this means, what needs to be done and what it achieves, use this useful logic bulletin today.

Obtain here

12 thoughts on “Achieving NoFuc

1. Joannie says:

Been reading your posts for six months. They have helped me recognise narracistic behaviour. I am still dealing with (I think, a mid ranger.) A close friend, who even after a year, is still attacking me.
    I disengaged from her. Never called her out, but literally walked away after a third rage incident.
    Her flying monkeys, have taken up the flag. Even though I blocked her on online, and withdrew from social contacts. We both live in a very small town.
    My nature told me to withdraw and distance myself. I thought almost a year later she would have given up. I have no animosity towards her; however, she persists through her monkeys, trying to exclude me from events.

1. Asp Emp says:

Joanne, thank you for sharing your experiences, it is good to read.

2. Sweetest Perfection says:

I’m not the only one that always reads No Fucking Contact in here, right?

1. A Victor says:

Haha Sweetest Perfection, I always read it as “Achieving No Fuc*”. As in the narcissist is gone, out of my life, no more sex issues with him asking with nothing else with him. So similar, not exactly the same but the same outcome.

1. A Victor says:

I give up…

Along with*** not “asking”…

2. Sweetest Perfection says:

But achieving no fuck is an undesirable objective! Haha I understand, as in “no more fuckery.” I don’t think this is coincidental. Nothing HG does is.

1. A Victor says:

Haha, no, for me now, “no fuck”, all forms of it, with any narcissist IS desirable!! I agree, not coincidental!

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

Oh, but of course. No fuck with/about narcs.

2. Sweetest Perfection says:

Right after saying that I realized how hypocritical it was of me. Yesterday, something terrible happened here that affected the area where two colleagues of mine live; one is an Empath, the other is the narc who hoovered me after ten years to let me know he was getting a divorce from his wife. Anyway, I was genuinely concerned so I messaged both of them to see if they were ok and if I they needed help. The Empath answered super nicely, and thanked me for caring and offering my help, saying I was a sweetie. The narc: monosyllabic answers, robotic, haughty. He provided an answer but didn’t continue the conversation. Totally made me feel like I was nagging him when it was obvious I should have remained on my side of the shelf in silence until he deemed it appropriate to take me out… which was this morning. I got a chunk of messages informing me of the many problems he encountered and this and that and the situation was not getting any better. Moral: you should not give a fuck about a narcissist!

3. A Victor says:

Thank you for sharing that SP. It shows so well the difference between empath’s and narcissists.

4. Sweetest Perfection says:

Thank you, AV. It also shows ET. I am perfectly aware at this point that he is a narcissist. I even think he is UMRN given his callous attitude and his extremely haughty behavior. And even so, I felt compelled to ask if he was OK and if I could help in any manner, under the excuse that “he’s a narc, but he is also a human being.” I should know better.

5. A Victor says:

Just saw this comment SP, yes, this is an important piece. Thank you.