Tinder Swindler : What is He? Narcissist? Psychopath?

Obtain here

HG Tudor provides you with a detailed breakdown of what the Tinder Swindler is and where appropriate the relevant school and cadre, all with reasons. This enable you to not only understand what he is, but to further your understanding of disordered behaviours generally. This is an extensive and comprehensive breakdown which will enhance your knowledge and enable you to ascertain whether you worked him out correctly or whether you need to undertake more study. Unmissable.

Obtain here

29 thoughts on “Tinder Swindler : What is He? Narcissist? Psychopath?

1. Asp Emp says:

Firstly, I will not (ehem), apologise that my comment here is not about what’s-his-face (Simon L / H)……

That is a very interesting fact.

In the UK, a psychopath (including the ASD) cannot be officially diagnosed before the age of 18.

Apparently there is no standard test for children for psychopathy. Even if they display characteristics at around age 11 to 15 (similar age range of the ‘secondary’ development of a child).

Maybe this is one reason why HG offers NDC (and other consults) for over 18 year olds.

Obviously this has an impact on children within LOCEs and adds to difficulties within the mental health sector. As HG suggests, it can be too late in any case.

Again, the Law is the issue here. So many Laws and Acts ‘involved’ ie Social Services, Care Act, Mental Health Act and so on. At least, in this circumstance, it is a positive to have the availability of the Autism Act in the UK, then again, it does not necessarily indicate whether a diagnosis for Autism / ADHD is correct because of the less understood and ‘hidden’ aspects of narcissism / psychopathy.

I always explain to clients that no confirmation can be given that anybody younger than 18 can be a narcissist or psychopath.

1. Asp Emp says:

Thank you for your response, HG, I appreciate it.

2. Rebecca says:

HG,
        My brother was diagnosed with ADHD when he was a kid. He was put on Riddelin, but it didn’t help him. They tested me too,but I was negative,there wasn’t anything wrong with my focus. I was/am just hyper.
        Mom was diagnosed bipolar, they tested my brother and I for that too. We both were negative for bipolar disorder. We both were over 18 for the bipolar test.

2. Sweetest Perfection says:

What scared me the most of this analysis was to learn the loose ends that HG would have never left.

3. alexissmith2016 says:

Aggghhhhhh oh wow! blown away! I now have a much clearer understanding of schools and cadres. It was a little hazy (through my poor attention span), not your excellent teachings. But this was amazing! I have to skip on to woman no 2 though and come back to no1 as I’m confident No1 is at least an empath. Excited to learn re no2. who doesn’t get so sucked in! I’m going to stick with narcissistic but not an N, and will stand to be corrected.

I am pleased that you are finding it helpful.

1. Rebecca says:

HG,
        I’m watching ” Inventing Anna” on Netflix. Do you think you’ll put her character under the Tudorscope? 🙃

You need to watch my YouTube channel and you would know the answer.

1. Asp Emp says:

I enjoyed reading that video, on Anna Delvey, HG. Thank you for your work on it 🙂

4. Sweetest Perfection says:

This analysis is MAGNIFICENT! MAGNIFICENT! It gave me chills. And your Spanish…

5. Janet says:

This is an extraordinary series. It is also dangerous to the powers that be, thus YouTube’s suppression is glaring. He is a predator – Dark Triad Personality. It is inconceivable that he is still capitalizing and that a system (Tinder) is an accomplice. That said isn’t it sad state of the world that he can have access to prey- desperate women. This in- depth series should be seen by so many. I’m watching emotional train wrecks- I have forwarded to so many as much as they will take- with a note HG Tudor. I escaped because I knew just when to put them on the shelf and throw away the key.

1. lisk says:

YT is suppressing this?

Not just this.

1. Asp Emp says:

How annoyingly frustrating for you, HG. Does it also impact videos you may have uploaded onto your blog?

2. Asp Emp says:

Ah, HG, I had wondered about that. It’s so unfair, it is actually pissing me off now. The work you do for the sake of why you are doing your work, ah, no, YT sucks. I’m sorry that they are treating your work in a disrespectful manner, HG.

6. Bubbles says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    No way do I find him attractive 🤮
    I reckon his deaths threats make him a psychopath …but meh, what do I know 😂
    Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. Rebecca says:

Bubbles,

He kinda reminded me of this jerk I knew in high school. I’m with you, not attractive at all. I don’t like short men. Lol Hey, just because I’m married doesn’t mean I can’t have an opinion, just no sampling from the menu. Lol Maybe just a bite lol

1. Rebecca says:

Bubbles,
        With him, I need a new menu to look at lol

2. Bubbles says:

Dearest Rebecca,
        My big no no’s are ……short men, thin lips, hairy, beady eyes, long nails and married men who ‘play up’ can’t be trusted ….that’s just for starters……then there’s the pheromones 🥀
        My menu doesn’t contain allergies that make me sick 🤢
        🤣😂
        Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. lisk says:

Dear Bubbles,

Pheromones! Yes! So important!

It’s why I could never do online dating—I need to smell them first!

With best wishes,
          l

1. Rebecca says:

lisk,
            Tinder Swindler looks like he’d smell like hair gel and cheap,knock off cologne.lol

2. Asp Emp says:

LOL, Lisk, a bit difficult to request even a ‘scratch ‘n’ sniff’ card to be sent electronically 😉

3. Bubbles says:

Dearest lisk,
            Very wise decision lovely 🦉
            😉
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

2. Rebecca says:

Bubbles,
          I can’t stand dirty nails, unkempt beards and body odor, my nose is too sensitive,it’s the bloodhound in me lol

1. lisk says:

Rebecca,

Interesting how we write all this while in the cybermidst of The Perfect Specimen, HG Tudor.

😘 lisk

2. Bubbles says:

Dearest Rebecca,
            Haha I’m with you lovely, clean manicured nails, trimmed clean beard/mow and no unpleasant permeating odors. I try to take a whiff of their hair as well. Hair gel and cheap Lynx 😬
            I’m always quietly sniffing people, being a mum, I’ve always done it. I too, am a bit of a bloodhound and also stubborn as well, just can’t sniff out narcs 😈
            I’m not into sweaty hands, unruly eyebrows or nostril hairs either 🤝🥸
            🤣😂
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

7. Pingback: Tinder Swindler : What is He? Narcissist? Psychopath? - Dark Triad Personality