The actions we take against you when we are with you are always designed to impact upon you both then and at a later stage. The examples of this are legion. For instance, during our seduction of you we are placing and creating Ever Presence which we will rely on post-discard or post-escape in order to keep you susceptible to longing for us (as well as many other things) so that hoovering you becomes so much easier. Consider also, again through seduction, how the provision of compliments, a supposedly perfect love, great sex, happy times together and so forth is achieved. All of this is done so we can not only bind you to us but then it provides us with the material to cause you to plummet far when we withdraw all of that from you. So much of what we do has an immediate and a later effect. One of these effects is to create in you the concept of the Wrong Focus.
If you have managed to escape us or more likely you have been discarded, we know (because we have engineered this to happen) that there are so many things that you will be doing and that you will do, which collectively we consider as the Wrong Focus. This is designed to suit our purposes and without fail it always happens following an entanglement with our kind. This is as a consequence of two factors. The first is because of the way that we have treated you because it does not make sense, lacks logic and is so confusing. That in itself creates so many questions and considerations which form the Wrong Focus. Secondly, it is in your nature to ask these questions and also to want answers to them because one of your traits is a need to know the truth. Some people (although of course we would never target them) might just brush themselves down and move forwards without a backwards glance in our direction. Those people have no interest in working out was happened and have no desire to know the truth. Those people are of no use to us and will not be chosen for targeting and seduction. Instead, it is people like you who are susceptible to our overtures and possess those traits which mean that the happening of the Wrong Focus is as guaranteed as the sun rising in the east.
So, what are the constituent parts of the Wrong Focus? There are many indeed and here are thirty for your consideration and information.
- You will wonder why we treated you so terribly after we were so wonderful to you.
- You will want to know how we could have just left you like that after everything that you did for us?
- You will be perplexed as to how we are able to move on to somebody else so soon after being with you, especially since we said that you and I were soulmates and would be together until the end of time?
- What are we doing with our new acquisition?
- How are they better than you?
- Are we happy with that person now?
- What has that person got that you haven’t?
- She doesn’t even seem like our type so why on earth have we chosen her?
- You spend your time on “Ex Watch” as you stalk our social media (and that of the new target) to see what we are doing together, what we are saying to one another and looking for any signs of trouble in this new relationship.
- You want our new relationship to fail so you feel better and validated because the same thing has happened to the new target as it did to you.
- You feel a need to prove that you are happy (even though you are not) and that you need us to know that this is the case. You consider ways in which you can convey this message to us.
- You wonder what you could do to win us back.
- You wonder what mistakes were made that caused the relationship to fall apart.
- You begin to imagine what is going on in between those four walls, that you knew so well once upon a time, becoming fixated with considering what is happening.
- You relive the day you had with us and think about whether we are doing the same things with the new person as we did with you.
- You want us to explain why we did what we did?
- You try to make sense of what has happened but you cannot. This does not, however, stop you from running the whole relationship through your head over and over again as you seek to find answers.
- You sit and ask yourself are we thinking about you?
- You ruminate on whether we miss you at all.
- Does she kiss us like you did?
- Do we love her more than we loved you?
- Have we kept the gifts you gave us?
- Why have we deleted all the pictures of you on social media?
- Why haven’t we deleted all the pictures of you on social media?
- Why are we saying those things about you to other people?
- Do we feel bad at the way that we treated you?
- Why does it feel like no matter what you do we always seem to win?
- Will we ever speak to you again?
- Will our friends and family still acknowledge you after everything that has happened?
- What if she is “the one”?
You spend so much time occupied with these thoughts. They dominate your mind. You replay scenarios in order to try and answer these questions. You sit and discuss these questions with friends and family who do their best to be supportive but they do not have the answers. You will not receive any answers from them that will satisfy you because ultimately you want those answers to come from us and we know that. That is why we will not provide them to you.
You will have immediately noticed what all of the above thirty points have in common. They are all about us. This is deliberate. We want everything to be all about us. We want that during seduction, during devaluation and post escape or post discard. It always has to revolve around us and the creation of so many questions arising out of our treatment of you is a deliberate consequence which is designed to have you focus on us.
This paralyses you.
This repeats the pain.
This holds you back.
This keeps you susceptible to the hoover that will come.
This is what we want.
We want you to focus on us.
You need to focus on you.
But you will always apply the wrong focus.