The Narcissistic Truths – No. 75

nothing-to-see-here

13 thoughts on “The Narcissistic Truths – No. 75

Violence without accountability even when faced with evidence. During one incident he cut my mothers wrist then screamed: look what you made me do! most likely the only reason she survived that night was because I put the other kids in the closet then intervened and turned his rage and focus to me and she locked herself away and got the bleeding to stop. And then the next day: shhh be quiet and let him sleep. All back to “normal”. He pretended there was no bandage and there was no doctor or hospital visit. All those years I thought he at least felt guilt. Now I know he was only cared about getting his fuel.

1. Indy says:

๐Ÿ˜ขNarcAngel. You’ve had to be so strong and brave. I’m sorry your childhood and beyond had been stolen in such s hateful manner. I see where you current strength has grown from. It shines. I can also feel your value of justice. ๐Ÿ’ช๐ŸผโœŠ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ

Thanks Indy I appreciate that. I dont say these things to upset but I think sometimes the adults have blinders on and dont realize the collateral damage of their choices to stay and try to heal their Narc. They think we’re too young to remember or understand but we always remember and we feel more than understand. Its like a tattoo we wear for the rest of our life. I hated him but the ultimate betrayal was that of my Mother. It may seem Im harsh sometimes on empaths but I want them to wake up to the effect of their choices (and yes ultimately it is a choice) on their children. There are many on here espousing pity for young HG while ignoring the mess in their own backyard. If anything I am an advocate for children and animals. If you have neiither-be my guest and ride the Narc train all you want. Toot toot.

1. Indy says:

Completely agree! I work as a counselor with teens part time in DBT and many are exposed to these type of abuses. Until they get out of that environment I feel I’m battling against the environment constantly. It makes therApy less potent. With that said, therapists can sometimes be the only advocate and buffer at times.

2. Seduced says:

I will curse now so bad I’ve never been before!!!!!! HUGE FUCKING TRIGGER. the worst bit is make up doesn’t FUCKING cover that!!!!!!!!!!!It’s so pathetic to be targeted as a fragile gentle woman by a male, by our beloved one… by someone who supposed to FUCKING protect us ๐Ÿ˜ญ now excuse me please I need to hide in my bedroom and calm down ๐Ÿ˜ข

1. Indy says:

The worse part in my opinion, Seduced, is if he wanted he could have killed this person. People die of domestic violence at the hands of those that they trusted and loved. It triggered me too, sweetie. Take care of yourself.

3. Indy says:

HG, I hope it is ok for me to post this. If not, I understand. Just felt like this is an important resource for those readers who may need it in the US. Domestic violence comes in many forms and domestic violence counselors are one group of professionals that have a higher likelihood to take your abuse (emotional, mental, sexual, physical, spiritual) seriously, get you connected to free counseling and resources, and may be able to help you find a safe home that is hidden.

National number of National Domestic Violence Hotline (24/7) 1-800-799-7233 http://www.thehotline.org/

I used to volunteer at one, there s no shame at seeking this service. Abuse crosses all age, sex, race, economic, religious, and ability status.

Be safe out there.

4. Forgiven says:

It looks like me, forgotten and fully discarded by what I thought was True Love. Xx

5. Dawn says:

Are all narcs violent with partners.?
    I’ve been subjected to violence but of course ‘it was the drink/drugs’.

Yes. Violence comes in many different forms – physical, sexual emotional and financial.
      If you were referring to physical violence, all narcissists are capable of physical violence. Lesser are more prone to serious physical violence owing to their lower control threshold and lack of a wide manipulative repertoire.

6. Lou says:

Very strong. Very good.

7. Adele says:

Lots to see but so much hidden and locked away forgotten.
    I wonder if my narc uses his fake self so much he cant remember who he was before he started using it. I hope one day he can embrace that person and face him in the mirror fully and accept him shame guilt and all. Better to be real than a shell of an identity

8. MLA - Clarece says:

A picture says a thousand words here. This is gutwrenching to me.

Shade