Not long ago this blog achieved 4 million hits which has followed hard on the heels of striking 3 million just a couple of months ago. My thanks once again for your continued involvement and interaction and do of course keep spreading the word.
In celebration of this further milestone, we shall have a competition. With prizes. Yes the generosity of your dear Narcissist-in-Chief is boundless.
First prize is a free audio consultation, second prize is a free e-mail consultation and third prize is a personalised message and signed paperback of one of my books. The winners will be sent the relevant protocol ahead of the consultations in the usual way.
Below are 20 questions. The answers can be ascertained from my work. The closing date for answers is 8am GMT on Saturday 6th May 2017. All you need to do is provide the answers in relevant order in a comment on the blog in the usual way. All comments containing answers will be held in moderation until 6th May 2017 and the winners will be announced on that date.
You may only submit one entry HOWEVER if you submit an entry and wish to revise it you may do so as many times as you wish. Your latest entry will be the one accepted for submission and judged.
As you would expect, my decision is final.
And no you cannot ask the answers in questions to me on the blog beforehand!
In the event of a tie, I will arrange a tie-break question and announce the arrangements for the same on the 6th May.
I look forward to reading your entries and thank you again for reading my work and participating in the blog.
Here are the 20 questions.
- How tall am I? (In feet and inches).
- If an individual who is involved with a narcissist, finds their empathy dimmed and themselves behaving in a similar way to the narcissist so they fight back, this is a particular event. What is it called?
- What business is my Uncle Peter involved in?
- Which school of narcissist uses silent treatments the most?
- There are two types of obsession which causes hoover triggers. What are those obsessions?
- What are the two key factors in determining the potency of fuel (be it positive or negative)?
- What is the name of my sister?
- I achieved a particular percentage in an English class although it was much to the annoyance of Matrinarc, what was that percentage?
- What are the four cadres of narcissist?
- How many mobile telephones do I use?
- What is a F.R.E.E. ?
- What causes the ignition of fury in a narcissist?
- What has been the longest duration between the end of the Formal Relationship and when I hoovered that person at a later time?
- What is my family motto?
- What is a Golden Wedge?
- What must you cross in order to achieve your freedom from my kind?
- I have been married once, but how many times have I been engaged?
- Name two sins of the empath.
- Am I left-handed or right-handed?
- Who delivers the brutal truth to enable you to seize the power?