Hello and thank you for the excellent volume of entries by blog comment (Spam Dungeon notwithstanding) and by e-mail. I have had a tertiary source chained to my obsidian desk in Tudor Towers marking them all day. Before the winners are announced, here are the correct answers.
- How tall am I? (In feet and inches). I am 6ft 1″ in height.
- If an individual who is involved with a narcissist, finds their empathy dimmed and themselves behaving in a similar way to the narcissist so they fight back, this is a particular event. What is it called? An Empathic Supernova
- What business is my Uncle Peter involved in? Chocolate (I accepted confectionery and candy)
- Which school of narcissist uses silent treatments the most? The Mid-Ranger
- There are two types of obsession which causes hoover triggers. What are those obsessions? Fuel and Malice
- What are the two key factors in determining the potency of fuel (be it positive or negative)? Proximity of Supply and Method of Delivery
- What is the name of my sister? Rachael (I accepted Rachel as well)
- I achieved a particular percentage in an English class although it was much to the annoyance of Matrinarc, what was that percentage? 76%
- What are the four cadres of narcissist? Victim, Elite, Cerebral and Somatic
- How many mobile telephones do I use? Four
- What is a F.R.E.E. ? Flawed Reason (to) Extract Emotion
- What causes the ignition of fury in a narcissist? Criticism (I accepted wounding as well)
- What has been the longest duration between the end of the Formal Relationship and when I hoovered that person at a later time? 12 years
- What is my family motto? Victoria Aut Morte (Victory or Death)
- What is a Golden Wedge? A dis-engagement (discard) which is designed to keep the door open for a future hoover and is delivered with various back-handed compliments.
- What must you cross in order to achieve your freedom from my kind? The Emotional Sea (Emotional Ocean also accepted)
- I have been married once, but how many times have I been engaged? Twice
- Name two sins of the empath. There are numerous but the ones I have written about so far are Positivity, Listener, Truth Seeker and Honesty
- Am I left-handed or right-handed? I am ambidextrous although my dominant hand is my left, so I have accepted both those answers
- Who delivers the brutal truth to enable you to seize the power? HG Tudor
Thank you for the many entries and the generally high scores achieved. Good to know you have been paying attention.
The outcome resulted in several tie break situations (hence the delay in posting the results and the winners) and following that whittling down, the winners are as follows:-
1st Place – E.B.
2nd Place – Sues1965
3rd Place – Matilda
I shall e-mail the winners to organise their prizes.