Understanding the Fuel Matrix

UNDERSTANDING THE FUEL MATRIX

*** EXPANDED AND UPDATED INFORMATION ***

All narcissists have fuel matrices and you need to understand where you fit into that fuel matrix and how that particular matrix functions as part of protecting yourself.

This Logic Bulletin takes you through :-

1. The Fuel Matrices of all sub schools of narcissist. This includes updated and expanded information about the Upper Lesser Type A and Upper Lesser Type B Narcissists, plus the Middle Mid Range Type A and Type B Narcissists.

2. What the Fuel Matrices look like, their size, the nature of the matrices and who sits in them.

3. How the relevant narcissist of each sub school relies on the individuals in the Fuel Matrix

4. What the Virtual Fuel Matrix is and how it operates.

5. How a Long Distance Appliance fits into it the narcissist fuel matrix and how that functions.

6. Detailed descriptions of each sub-school of narcissist, their behaviours and actions to increase your understanding of the different types of narcissist. This is a comprehensive expansion which will help you understand a lot more about the way different sub schools of narcissist operate.

A fascinating and educational exploration of the fuel matrix and the interaction between you and the narcissist, this is essential to know how the narcissist behaves so you can ensure your No Contact Regime is as effective as possible. It is also advanced reading for those who feel they are well-acquainted with the narcissistic dynamic from their existing reading and consultations.

This extensive Logic Bulletin is available at just US $ 10 and is a bulletin you will read several times and refer to often and can be obtained here

16 thoughts on “Understanding the Fuel Matrix

1. Scout says:

Hi HG. Intelligently and concisely written fuel matrix articles, but I’m still unclear which school exN belonged to. You once hinted he was probably a MRN and he does fit a number of traits as described, but he has some traits of an LGN and UGN, with more traits in the MMRN, and UMRN categories. I do know he is not a LN. In short, it’s difficult to determine which school is dominant. He had his own family business, he’s intelligent and calculating, dished out the silent treatment. He loves the spotlight and is an excellent public speaker, highly motivated. There was daily drama, fury/rages, but he rarely used sexual or physical violence towards me. He is no longer in contact with his son and has at least two to three IPSSs, which he initially kept separate from one another and me (IPPS).
    Would you say this was illustrative of a UMRN?

2. kq says:

Thinking my ex fits MMRN the most, a bit more explosive in temper and reactions. Plus incredibly high energy and always working out, on the go and rarely sleeps. Are those qualities still possible with the MMRN, HG?

And second question – have you ever written about why you are, or what made you a narcissist HG? Have you identified the nature and nurture aspects of your childhood that have made you who you are? I’d love to hear about it in your own words.

Energy level is more akin to the UMRN, explosive temper more akin to LMRN, so subject to other matters, MMRN is certainly feasible.

This is in progress KQ.

3. K says:

Ok, my ex is an MMRN. What I thought was charm was really politeness and good behavior. He is a business owner, and I think work was a large part of his fuel matrix. It was a family business and both his mother and niece are narcissists. Mom is dead now. Towards the end of our FR he was upset because I was ruining his facade. He wanted everyone to think he was a family man, not the homosexual pedophile that he is. He and his IPPS work together all day long 6 days a week. Very good and very accurate.

4. Natalie says:

So accurate regarding the MMRN I knew. Every day it was drama and someone was always picking on him and things never went right for him.Great article!!

1. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD. says:

Natalie – sounds like my ex asshole

5. NarcedOutAnjl says:

Mine was a MMRN – this explains so much. Wow. My thoughts are everywhere, and yes the IPSS knew about me. She came to his job often as a customer, though I did not know about her. She became the IPPS when I was discarded. This is great, HG.

6. Mizanthrawpik says:

You are awesome and have helped me so much HG, thank you, you have made a lifetime of pain so clear for me, it will never happen to me again thanks to you.

You are most welcome

7. Insatiable Learner says:

Hi HG, in this sentence “MMRN is careful to keep IPPS and IPSSs very separate, ” does this simply mean that IPPS and IPSS are not likely to meet or does this mean that neither knows about the other? Mine was MMRN but I, as IPSS, knew about his IPPS.

Not likely to meet, IL.

1. Insatiable Learner says:

Thanks so much, HG! I appreciate the clarification!

8. -K says:

Excellent article.

Thank you.

9. Carla says:

Oddly, the UMRN was very very sloppy with keeping the IPPS hidden from the IPSS (me). Unless he thought I was that dumb, which I’m guessing is likely the case.

10. Indy says:

I see a nun….snickers.

HG, is it common that narcissists do not fall cleaning into any one level within a school? The recent ex was without question a mid-ranger though he had qualities of both the UMR (very smart, some charm, lied like breathing, used primarily psychological manipulations, not physical at all) and the LMR (addiction which impacted successes–had a high level job and lost it)….

When deciding, do you see where the majority of traits fall?

Understanding the Fuel Matrix