Too Good For That

TOO GOOD FOR THAT

We regard ourselves as superior. Even a Victim Narcissist has a superior view of himself, he is special because of his illness and infirmity and this means that he should be treated better than everybody else. The Somatic Narcissist is better looking, physically fitter and has a tighter bottom than anyone else. The Cerebral Narcissist is cleverer, more intellectual, a brilliant advocate and has a brain the size of a planet and as for the Elite of us, well not only do we look great we are dazzling, witty, entertaining and knowledgeable, superior in every department to the likes of you. This lofty sense of ourselves is apparent all the time because we feel no need to hide our light under a bushel. Oh, we may attach some false modesty to some of our brags and boasts but it is only done to generate an ever more appreciative response from people around us. We like to remind people about our superiority repeatedly. It appears during seduction but you will naturally regard it as an attractive quality then, labelling it as confidence, a dynamic approach, someone who shows no fear and gets things done, an achiever, somebody successful and who doesn’t want to be associated with such a person. Accordingly, our superiority will be exhibited in plain sight but portrayed as good thing. It continues during devaluation as we repeatedly remind you that we are the master, you are the servant, we are in charge and you are not, we do and you are done to. Even when we hoover you we remain superior because someone who wants you back after the way you have behaved or someone who (falsely) recognises their own shortcomings must surely be superior mustn’t they? The unleashed smear campaign is another piece of our superiority. We are not smeared are we? We are impervious to it, nobody would dare do it and if they tried nobody would believe them because our innate superiority embodied in the façade that we have created. Every single step of your dance with our kind exudes our superiority. It is felt, seen, heard and witnessed, from the way we behave with you through to the way that we behave with others. It is natural to us and therefore should be expected. It is also necessary. If we are not superior to you, we cannot be in control. If we are not in control, then how can we keep you providing us with fuel? Our superiority is necessary. Our superiority is always evident. Here are twenty ways in which we demonstrate our superiority through the things we say.

1. I don’t do domesticated
  2. I would never shop there. It is for the great unwashed.
  3. I wouldn’t expect you to understand what I am saying but you could at least try.
  4. Someone has to lead, someone has to make decisions.
  5. Don’t expect me to do something like that.
  6. Don’t be sorry, be accurate. Like me.
  7. I don’t have time for this.
  8. That isn’t something I would ever be found doing.
  9. People like me are above things like that.
  10. Yes, well it is about your level isn’t it?
  11. Don’t worry about it, how would you ever know that?
  12. These things are best left to people like me.
  13. It can be tough at the top you know.
  14. I don’t shovel shit.
  15. Do I look like a cleaner to you?
  16. I have more important things to do.
  17. This is minutiae and beneath me.
  18. Come back when you earn as much as I do.
  19. Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser.
  20. Do you know who I am?

89 thoughts on “Too Good For That

1. Scout says:

Hi Amber. Your sponsorship idea is a good one. I would willingly donate what I could afford just to have one session with HG.

Watch this space.

1. Scout says:

Cool. I’ll keep watching…

2. Indy says:

I’m wondering about HG Tudor certification of Narc Knowledge to those that wish to pay it forward to the world in a skillful manner.

Or professional Continuing Education Units and coursework ?

1. windstorm2 says:

Oooh! Can we get a degree? I’d love another degree!

1. Indy says:

Yes!! Me too!

A specialization in the Ways and Weapons of Tudor.

I wonder when we officially are anointed “weaponized”? Do we have to kiss a ring or make the sign of HG (gangster style)

2. MyTrueSelf says:

Being called week, stupid, fake, selfish doesn’t automatically make the other strong, smart, genuine and altruistic.

The ex had to work with professionals outside of his his own field of expertise to create an end product:

Ex- It’s difficult for me to work with these people, I have to train them to do it how I want.
    Me- I’m sure you can used their knowledge in an advantageous way if you explain your vision to them.
    Ex- I hate working with such amateurs, it’s better if I do it myself.

A craftsman can work diligently on his one subject for a lifetime yet insist he is just scratching the surface of what there is to learn.

In one of your posts HG you make the analogy about a IPPS being like only having strawberry ice cream all the time.
    A chef can tell you there are thousands of possibilities for strawberry ice cream. Take those and try each when the weather is hot, when it’s cold, after eating something spicy, peppery, sour, when you are happy, when you’re sad, in love, tired etc etc the possibilities are endless. Strawberry ice cream was never so interesting! To experience strawberry ice cream like this requires a ‘superior’ ability.
    If a narcissist is truly superior in every way, why can they not see that their partner is also new and fascinating every day?

3. Noname says:

“…If we are not superior to you, we cannot be in control. If we are not in control, then how can we keep you providing us with fuel?…”

True. But. In many cases, that superiority is false, artificial, not real. And in many cases, that “superiority” is the killer of respect.

To be truly superior means to be truly wise.

To be truly superior means, that you have a power to build and destroy, but you don’t use that power for destruction. You don’t need to destroy people to establish your superiority, because you already HAVE it.

The people always know the difference between real and false superiority. They SENSE it.

The false superiority evokes the fear, obedience and comtempt.

The real superiority evokes the genuine admiration, respect, loyalty and natural desire to submit to it.

Having the real superiority, you’ll never lose it. Even when you do dishes or clean the house! Lol.

1. windstorm2 says:

No name
      I agree. You make good points. I think the whole idea of being in control is an illusion. We’re none of us ever truly in control. If as HG points out, narcs feel they have to be in control to keep us pumping out fuel, then it is no wonder that they feel a deep unease and fear. Their whole premise is like a house of cards.

2. Scout says:

NM. Agreed. Their notion of superiority comes from a profound insecurity.

4. Yolo says:

Sounds like some of Mayweather quotes (current event) 😊H.G. You stated in fact that he would win. I don’t doubt he’s one of your brethren people associate narcissism as an idiom when addressing his flashy, and larger than life behaviours.

He’s also undefeated, earned the title and money. He told a reporter”having one woman is too close to having none”. Wait for a minute I was going to say maybe its all part of his Hollywood facade. Not, he beats his women and served 90 days in jail. Lessor, Somatic, Elite? A wild guess.😊

If he is a narcissist and I have not analyse him to any degree for this purpose, he would be a Somatic. Probably Upper Lesser. The good point is that I called the outcome correctly in terms of win and also placed a bet that he would stop MacGregor in rounds 9-12, so Mr Patrick Power has swollen the Tudor Coffers so I can now afford the sculpting of my noble nose in marble.

1. Yolo says:

Interesting I didn’t know you was a betting man. My son predicted 9 or 10 rounds. He said Mayweather was going to finish as quick as possible. McGregor was still standing i didnt see the white towel☺

Yes the referee stopped it, MacGregor was behind on points anyway, his problem was that he doesn’t have the conditioning to last in the later rounds and so it proved. I am sure neither man will be too concerned looking at their bank balance this morning.

1. windstorm2 says:

Interesting to hear the result here. My exhusband bought the pay per view for our son’s bday last night. $100 wasted in my opinion for something he could probably see for free online today. But then I am a philistine when it comes to any sport. At least it didn’t end in the first round as they feared.

2. Noname says:

With such level of ability to foresee events, you should have bet more money, Tudor. And now you would have not only the marble nose, but the whole face sculpted!

It is a very expensive nose, No Name!

1. Diva says:

Or a very big one…..

That’s something else.
            My feet.

3. robins359 says:

I have been with men that have small feet and very big. . . . I have been with men with big feet and very small . . . . just saying.

4. Diva says:

RS I am not sure if you are very brave or very foolish……but you are definitely very funny!!! Diva

5. robins359 says:

So I’ve been told. 😉 I have a sick sense of humor to be sure.

3. Noname says:

Oh my… What type of marble do you use then?! Carrara?! Lol.

Black marble carrara.

4. Noname says:

Ah, I see.
        But why black? Is it a warning sign for your visitors?

The heart needs to be the correct colour

1. Diva says:

So you do have one!

3. robins359 says:

Good choice in color then. 😉

5. Noname says:

True. The good news that you have a heart, even if it is black!

It is not a big problem to change the heart colors. The big problem is to get it back, if you lost it. So, you are lucky!

6. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD. says:

Lol

I can’t …

I can’t with you 😂

“Noble nose in marble”

I figured you were watching the fight…

5. HG Tudors time is valuable folks, nothing in life is free. Look at it this way, HG Tudor is providing us a service which is heck of a lot cheaper than talking to a psycologist who I guarantee, lacks the accurate knowledge of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I would much rather pay $100 for an hour to speak to the Master Narcissist himself, rather than paying $400 an hour to speak to a doctor who doesn’t know half of what, HG does.

6. Diva says:

After reading this article I guess I wasn’t thinking clearly when writing my previous post…..you are probably “too good” to squeeze your own stress balls…..no doubt you have a minion for that!!!….Diva

Ha ha, I throw them at the minions. Useful way of drawing fuel.

7. Patricia J says:

Street Walker

8. Patricia J says:

I agree with Amber, HG why not give some of us non-wealthy A Freeby? Noticed the price here in the States mimics street eslker prices per.

1. Amber says:

Lol i actually paid him ahead for email consultation. I could use that for talking to him instead, if he would have me, depending on the cost difference, but i suspect it would a waste of time and energy as he will likely play games in the first place. 😉

maybe though he could actually have a sponsorship tab set up, like an office kitty for people to donate to once they have been helped? For a scholarship for someone needing assistance who can’t pay? It could be used towards books, meetings, etc. And/or i could get more info on your “branding” and target demographic etc later? 🙂 ty for your kindness

I wouldn’t play games Amber, I operate the consultations in a professional manner, that is the purpose of them. The many people who have had consultations will confirm that that is the case.

1. robins359 says:

That is true, you are very professional and I recommend you highly. 🙂

2. Khaleesi says:

No games. I’ve had quite a few consults and I plan to have more. I truly believe this is why I’m so far ahead in my recovery. Nothing beats the honest individual sessions that HG provides.

1. robins359 says:

Your sessions are worth every penny. I would do it again in a minute.

3. RS says:

You are more than welcome.

3. Twilight says:

Amber

I highly recommend him, his knowledge is unattainable anywhere, where are you going to find one of his caliber to speak first hand of this disorder, anywhere else? He is very professional and polite. He understands both sides and is able to give they whys to your individual situation and how to deal with it based on the details pertaining to you. You can be more open with details that you do not want the world to know which helps with him being able to provide you with the most accurate information in dealing with things.
        Either of the consults are amazing, if you are not comfortable yet with speaking with him, just do the email one, amd go from there.

1. Twilight says:

Thank you, HG!!!

2. windstorm2 says:

If you ever expand out from narcissism into helping lazy, old women stop making poor health choices, be sure to let me know.

4. Indy says:

Hi Amber,

HG is very professional, polite and informative during consults. No games. I have had one and I understand the nervousness around it. It took me time too. I read his work over a year before a had a consultation. I recommend it. Worth the price, in my opinion.

9. Tappan Zee says:

I met a schizophrenic once. We were housed in proximity. She would say “help yourself” to people that tried to fix others. As in fixate on others rather than looking at themselves. Idk why I just thought of that. Probably the one who wants to call YOU talk to YOU “fix” YOU (On your bankroll) and for fux sake we are here to fix US. PS: I love Coldplay’s Fix You. Am I tossing word salad among comments. If so. Be it.

1. Amber says:

I’m not sure if you’re addressing me? 🙂

10. RS says:

HG- no I do not pay for the blog but anybody with a “telescope room” I’m sure can afford it . 😄

1. Diva says:

Hi RS you can leave me out of the free calls plea…..I get palpitations and my throats constricts at the mere thought of speaking to him!!!……Diva

2. Amber says:

I figured there’s skype, so i don’t want to cost him any money. It’s a cute idea, though, all his little empaths calling collect from all over the world for advice, day and night. Lol

85% do so through Skype.

3. windstorm2 says:

RS. That did sound ostentatious, didn’t it? Most mortals call them observatories.

1. robins359 says:

He wouldn’t have enough time in the day. Besides, how would he pay for all those statues? (I’m sure there are many)

4. Indy says:

HG has a telescope room? How cool is that.

Cooler than cool.

1. robins359 says:

I’ll bet! Oh, the things you must see. . .

2. Indy says:

Do you collect different ones, specialty ones, antiques, etc? Or one amazing telescope that can see all? Do you use them in your work or purely a hobby?

No I don’t collect them Indy. It is not a room full of telescopes but a room for a magnificent centre piece telescope.

1. Windstorm2 says:

As a student of astronomy I’d love to hear what type of telescope you have, if you have already acquired one. I would hope you don’t use it to obtain information to blackmail like in Midsomer Murders. Lol. Perhaps it’s existence is its own purpose, though, just to possess.

11. Cindy says:

While being superior is “embodied in the facade that we have created,” do you truly believe you are…after decades spent convincing yourself? Or do you sometimes struggle with doubts and insecurities because you know it’s all made up?

Hello Cindy, are you asking that of me personally or narcissists generally, as there is a difference with regard to the reply.

1. Cindy says:

Both. Please and thank you.

12. K says:

It is amazing, HG. In LOVE LETTERS today, there was a clear example of withdrawal and the columnist responded with this: “Instead of focusing on how it is affecting you, why don’t you talk about his health? Is he depressed? Ask him how he is doing?” The writer also wrote that she suspects her boyfriend is cheating.

I almost e-mailed Meredith and told her that her advice blows, but I don’t want to lose my subscription or have an injunction slapped on me, so I refrained.

Boils the piss doesn’t it? You should have e-mailed her in appropriate terms K.

1. K says:

HG
        My piss was so boiled I couldn’t even think straight! I still have the article and I just may compose a politely worded e-mail yet. After all tenacity is one of my traits.

13. Fay Turner says:

Hi HG. My ex narc has blocked me out of the blue on Facebook even though we aren’t fb friends. This has been since recent hoovers by him which I haven’t really given much fuel to and tried to wind him up asking if he’d been on many dates recently. Would he be doing this because he feels superior? Like he can do what he wants or maybe a cover up on what he’s befriended on there? I can’t see his posts anyway. So dramatic

Hello Fay, I suspect he wants to keep secrets from you as to who he has befriended and also he is giving you a silent treatment in this manner because his hoovers have proven ineffective against you.

14. K says:

Max Kennedy (possibly under the influence of drugs) and his daughter, Caroline (drunk) were arrested for disorderly conduct and noise charges in Hyannis Port last weekend. The reporter used these words: Lavish living, hard partying, buffoonery, don’t-you-know-who-i-am-ism. The columnist then excused their behavior away with this statement: “Theirs was clearly an especially potent strain of white privilege.”

If you ask me, I think it is an especially potent strain of narcissism.

Sounds like it

2. gabbanzobean says:

As HG always says….they’re everywhere!

1. Star says:

This is true Gabbanzobean. Usually closer than you think…

15. robins359 says:

Do you know who I am? Yes, I know exactly who you are!

16. Amber says:

In all seriousness, can we post these to our pinterest accounts? I mention you whenever applicable in hopes of steering traffic your way. I only have 1200 pinterest followers but i figure any little bit of information on this subject could help people 😊

Of course Amber, feel free to pin the articles etc duly credited. Thank you

1. Amber says:

Ok. Tyvm. I’m pretty sure the actual computer has a widget of some sort to make pinning sites or articles easier nowadays. If not, I’ll try from my cell. Don’t be looking at my other pins though. You’ll be judging and stuff. Lol

17. Amber says:

What if we want to talk to you by phone to analyze you but we don’t want to pay the fee for your time? Are we therefore the narcissist? 😉

No you are cheeky

1. robins359 says:

Come on, HG, you are wealthy beyond measure, surely you can comp a few free calls.

Pay for the blog do you?

2. Amber says:

Lol yes. I’m Irish by descent, and texan by birth, so I’m pretty sure it’s genetic. 😁 i feel, though, that it’s only fair given that you see into our souls every day and yet only reveal to us your carefully crafted word.

Like you said about your counselor yesterday, you didn’t appreciate being caught unaware, and I’ve been mulling that info over. I discovered that in order to get to your truth, one would have to get past your walls. As long as we are all just writing, you can keep your healing at a distance.

I propose a mass conference calls of all empaths and lightworkers with you, at the same time. Lol 💙 jk 😇 ty for your posts as always. They’re eye opening and depressing. 😉

You’re welcome. What’s a light worker? Someone who changes light bulbs?

1. robins359 says:

LOL! You silly shit!!

Potty mouth

3. robins359 says:

Yes indeed, that would be me. 😉

Where Has He Gone?