The Rules of Ex Club – No. 24

THE EX THAT SEEKS ANSWERSFROM US

12 thoughts on “The Rules of Ex Club – No. 24

1. Twilight says:

Intentions are what makes things different, yet emotional control is what changes how things “look” from the outside.

Things are changing as word spread…..

Only a man of your caliber could pull this off HG!!!

2. Ali says:

This is exactly why I sought my answers/closure elsewhere. I knew I would get nothing from him and it would be a wasted effort to even try. Besides, if a lesser or mid-ranger, he would have none to give me because he has no clue what he is. I would just be left with more questions then answers. it was futile and a waste of time to even try.

3. Mona says:

Yes, right. He told me about one ex who wanted to talk to him. She was – of course – a stalker. When I realised his nastiness, I decided not to ask for reasons. I knew instinctively he would do the same with me. He then asked me talk with each other about every thing. I only told him : There is nothing to talk about any more. I did it in public.
    He surely found another way to smear me, probably he said that I am a cold, hard woman. That is okay for me. Because besides his lieutenants nobody would believe it. So, that way is an own goal. I never called him again. Over.

4. ANM says:

I got the Stalker Status, because I didnt seek answers from the Narcissist. I instead contacted everyone who went No Contact with him to see what REALLY HAPPENED. It did give me a bit of closure. I was validated about who the narcissist was, and I also saw the girls before me in their true colors and stories, instead of what the Narcissist had them out to be. My only regret is, I should have not told the Narcissist that everyone ratted him out. It put me and everyone in a dangerous situation.

1. There were two exes I wanted contact, but I couldn’t get an understanding of who they were based on the chaotic way he described them. I worried that they would contact him about me asking questions, and then he would destroy me. Mine was particularly malicious, and full of fury.

He had been with one of them on and off for eight years, and they have been apart for about six years. He spoke about her as if the breakup were fresh, which was a huge red flag that I ignored.

She’s still friendly with him. I don’t get it. Maybe she’s afraid not to be? Or maybe she sees him as a damaged child? I’ve reached the point where I mostly see him as a damaged child. I have sympathy (and stupid love) for him, but I don’t want to be friends with him, and I will never be friends with him.

Anyway, very brave of you to contact them, and you shouldn’t beat yourself up about telling him. There’s no way to win with them, ever. In retrospect, that’s kind of sad,I never realized it was a game to win or lose, I thought I was in a relationship.

Now I’m very happy to lose, as long as he goes away.

5. Diva says:

Whatever the question…….the answers are here on this blog………Diva

6. thepianist20 says:

I see,,

But it’s you that’s the stalker in the first place,, stop blame-shifting, darling Narcissist..

Want proof? You contacted me again after you discarded me, and now you watch me from another source, plotting your next move.

Smart. But not very smart.

7. Amma says:

Lol, ain’t that the truth!

8. MP says:

Haha, I believe those were his exact words!

9. Jenna says:

I used to seek answers frm him all the time. He tried his best to answer. It may have been lies. But he is a cowardly mid-ranger.

10. Paula Sarno says:

Oh yes ! So true !

11. This was so me. Not anymore.