A Letter to the Narcissist – No. 13

A LETTER TO THENARCISSIST -GOTCHA'S LETTER

tHiNg,
I bet you weren’t expecting to hear from me. Surprise surprise!
Since I have the good fortune of not being face to face with you, I would like to touch base with you, because I haven’t, since our DIVORCE.
(yes yes I know…you don’t consider us divorced, but, well the Law says we are, so what can I say…..)
I see you find yourself hoovering me these days AGAIN! Well, trying to.
I find that rather odd, since you know for a fact I have no desire to engage you. Why would I? You are nothing to me. Nothing!
‘Yesterdays trash’ comes to mind…
What was it you used to call me? Oh thats right, ‘rubbish person’. Hmm. Funny how I am not considered such by anyone else isn’t it. And the other names? Ahh. I wont get into those right now. It just reminds me of how sad and pathetic you really were. Oh….hows the Welfare payment these days? Have you received an increase? Speaking of children, well we weren’t, but thought I’d let you know, I saw some of yours recently. We were all at that Birthday party you never got an invite for. They say they’ve not spoken to you for months now. Actually apart from that, they didn’t even mention you. Hmm.
How happy they seemed to be. I had a wonderful time catching up on all their news.
Now, I was wondering, do you remember all those times you were playing those terrible mind games with me? You know, all the word salad, the lies and the rages? (just to name a few)…Then, can you also remember me telling you, that you had met your match? Surely you do! I said it more than once..
Well…those words are the reason for me writing to you now.
There is an Intervention Order in place is there not? Admittedly it seemed to work for nearly a year, but for some reason now you have this great need to stalk me AGAIN! Why? What a sad state of affairs that is! Do you honestly think that I would be interested in you ever again? After all that you did? After all that you are?You are decrepit now to say the least, you’ve aged 15 years, you look just awful!
I was with all my friends while you were sitting alone at the local the other day remember? You must have noticed how well I am doing now yes? Everyone says I look great and am so much happier. They don’t understand what the hell I was doing, ever being with you. I told them, “it’s ok. Its over now. I wont be going back.” I believe we even toasted on it. Ahhh. It was such a good moment….I’m sure you’d have seen just how much fun we were having.
I digress. Now, the point to this letter…
The Order is still in place. You are trying to suck me back into your hole of a world. Hell hole I would call it.
Here’s my plan. It’s my game now.  Please follow along…
You stalk me. You send me more hate mail. You rage at me when you get the chance. You think we are playing by your rules….?
I will lead in this game ok?
Be sure to harass me just as you were planning to do of late….

Off we go………..

RING RING,
Oh, I’ts the Cops! What? I ring the Cops?? Who me??
YES ME!
Off you go to your 8×10.
Welcome……to your own personal  HELL HOLE !!!
Suck THAT up, buttercup!

Byedie byes….
Gotcha!

37 thoughts on “A Letter to the Narcissist – No. 13

1. alexissmith2016 says:

HG, random question. Do Ns (I know you have stated in the past you don’t) experience butterflies in their stomach when they’re nervous or excited? A couple of Ns have stated this several times but made a real point of it, like they know it doesn’t happen to them but want you to believe that it does. Quite sad really, I love that feeling!

They mistake a dodgy vindaloo for those butterflies.

1. alexissmith2016 says:

Hahahaha you’re such an asshole!

Now, now, step away from the mirror AS2016.

1. It was tilted at an angle, and I’d sidestepped it, just caught you though

Horse shit. It’s your mirror.

3. alexissmith2016 says:

Reflecting not projecting

4. Asp Emp says:

Laughing, at the memory of Norman Wisdom** in ‘The Early Bird’ as the milkman and taking his horse to bed with him……(how apt, his surname :-)).

2. Violetta says:

Hanging out on Second Avenue
        Eating chicken vindaloo
        I just want to be with you
        I just want to have something to do

3. Rebecca says:

HG,
        That just reminded me of something about my narcissist. Why would he get sweaty hands? I asked him once and he said he was nervous around such a beautiful lady. I didn’t believe his answer and thought it was corny. We hadn’t been talking for long at this point.

2. Lisa says:

Hi HG. Any book/blog written about the Letters to the Narcissist yet? I’m really looking forward to reading that….
    Thanks heaps…

Yes but not published.

1. Lisa says:

Call me impatient, but do you have an idea of when that may be? Thanks heaps Lisa

When what may be, Lisa (I do not see the previous comment in my moderation so you need to be specific)

3. Lisa says:

Analise13 thank you. I think youre right. 😉

4. analise13 says:

Gotcha. You got him.
    Super wounding barbs in this letter.
    These letters seem very cathartic for many of the authors.
    Especially those with no resolve or unresolved anger.

1. Lisa says:

Hi Analise13. Yes you could be right. Im not sure if its anger anymore or just repulsion. In thinking about what I wrote, I wish now I had put more thought into it. There was so much more I could have said but didnt, as it was done just off the top of my head. What I did get out, did make me feel somewhat better however. Fortunately tHiNg will never read it anyway. He would only scoff.
      Thanks for commenting. 😉

1. analise13 says:

Hi Lisa
        I did the same Lisa.
        It was just a brief and instinctual.
        Mine had little feeling or thought attached to it.
        I think that is best way though.
        To become more detached and removed.
        We already have given so much time and emotion.
        Yours was as it was meant to be for you. Which is perfect.
        As was mine.

5. narc affair says:

Good for you ending the narcs game and taking back your life! Narcissists feel entitlement and stalking should not be tolerated. You changed the rules of the game!

1. Lisa says:

Thanks N A. Thats my thinking now also. Im done fearing him. But in saying that, Im not ever going to assume total freedom. Ill forever look over my shoulder but I guess thats how it goes when you live in the same area. Perhaps one day Ill leave here…unless he goes back to jail. 😉

1. narc affair says:

Hi lisa…yes do be aware. If you are able to move at some pt id consider it. Hopefully hes not dangerous. Im so sorry youve had to endure this. Heres to a happier healthier future 💓

1. Lisa says:

Thank you narc affair. I appreciate your comment.
          Onwards and upwards now… 😉

6. K says:

Gotcha
    Parts of your letter had me smiling and laughing. They really do age quickly; I wonder if it is because of a lifetime of nasty behavior or a lack of maintaining a proper fuel matrix. Probably both. I was thrilled to read that you are spending time with friends and they have noticed that you look great and feel happier, while tHiNg was sitting all alone. I do NOT want him to harass or hurt you ever again, but a tiny-itty-bitty part of me would love to see him in an 8×10 HELL HOLE. Thanks for sharing.

1. Lisa says:

Thanks K. Pretty much my thoughts too. Yes he does look awful now. I can assume its lack of fuel.

7. Diva says:

“It’s my game now.”………Are you sure about that? It’s a dangerous game you play and I truly hope it goes as you planned…….don’t forget that you are now knowingly “playing” with a narc……there would be very few here that would have the stomach or the nerves for that game, especially against someone with an intervention order…….your letter worried me the most, if I am honest…….Diva

Fair observation.

2. Lisa says:

Hi Diva. Ive known him for over 11 years now. We’ve ‘played’ our little games from time to time. Dont get me wrong, he can be nasty, but sinse Ive ‘braved’ up to him, I dont fear him anymore. He has already done time in jail. So I know for a fact he does not wish to return. Thanks for commenting. I appreciate that.

1. Diva says:

Hi Lisa …..I am pleased that you translated my response as concern…..as that is all I intended it to be. I am in no position to be judgemental to anyone here, that is for sure…….Diva

1. Lisa says:

No worries Diva. Its all good. Thanks for commenting. 😉

8. 12345 says:

HG, are these letters to the narcissist fuel for them?

I will be adding my observations and how the recipient would regard the letters if they had been sent, in the future.

9. TheNow says:

These letters provide a beautiful clarity regarding what the narcissist and the entangled person have in common.

Both are extremely and deeply unconscious.

Those, who gather the courage and step out of egoic mind by starting to seek self-awareness, will awake.
    Those awoken, will heal and become who they really are.

10. Tappan Zee says:

Well played.

1. Lisa says:

Thank you T Z. I thought so. 😉

11. Lisa says:

Thanks HG. Love the fact it’s no 13. Gotta giggle out of that.

12. Kim michaud says: