10 Seductive Sentences

10 SEDUCTIVESENTENCES

The Perfect Ten Sentences of Seduction

What is really meant when we say these words.

1. I love you and I always have

My need to seduce you is considerable and therefore I will use language which will appeal to you and be so outlandish that it will blow you away. I do not actually love you. I do not love in the way that you do. I understand that the closest I come to it is infatuation. I am not in fact infatuated with you but more precisely with what you can do for me. My needs are paramount. Yours are largely irrelevant. I write irrelevant because I do take them into account during the seduction but after that they are thrown to one side. I love the fact you fuel me, allow me to steal traits of your for my own use and you give me shelter, meals and money.

2. We are soulmates

I know you are a big believer in emotional concepts such as love, spirituality and the soul. I need to tap into that and I need to do so quickly. I want to suggest that our love goes beyond this earthly plane on which we stand and it is something all the more ethereal and noble. That ought to impress you and cause you to become bound to me. I am not your soul mate, I am here to steal your soul because I do not have one.

3. I have not loved anyone like this before

There will be half a dozen willing witnesses who will testify to the contrary. In my world however I have deleted them from my mind (except when I fancy hoovering them and triangulating them with you for some extra fuel) and there was nothing like what I feel for you now. They are defunct and redundant, an unfortunate reminder of an abuser who trapped me. They do not matter now, you are all that matters to me now, your fuel, to be accurate, is all that matters to me now.

4. I want us to be together forever

There is no want about it. We are already locked together forever. You may not think this and indeed somewhere along the line you will want to escape me, although quite why that is when you are the problem, is beyond me. Anyway, that is for later. Right now you have agreed (although you will never recall having said such words to that effect) to remain my property for the rest of your life. This means that everything you own, have and are now belongs to me and I will deal with it in whatever fashion I see fit. I will use and abuse you over and over again as this is my right. Just when you think I have disappeared I will be back more. This is a life-long covenant.

5. We have so much in common

What a wonderful occurrence, such serendipity that everything you like I like as well. Even better, all the things that you do not like, I do not like either. It as if we are two halves of one perfect person. That is exactly what I see because all I will do is mirror you. I have spent time watching you, observing you, finding out about you from friends and scouring your internet footprint in order to learn as much as I can about you so that I can present myself as mirror image. I actually cannot stand listening to Coldplay but that isn’t going to stand in the way of my replication so I seduce you with incredible speed and ease.

6. I hate it when we are apart

A rare nugget of truth here. I do hate it when we are apart but for the reasons I have made you think. You think it is because I miss the wonderful, kind, humorous and delightful you. I actually miss all that positive fuel you supply me with when we are together as you are taken in by this illusion that I have created. Moreover I hate the fact that when I am not with you I cannot control your environment and I am concerned that with space to think and breathe you may just see through what I am doing or even worse, you may listen to one of your so-called friends who will be whispering in your ear and briefing against me. I don’t want your head turned elsewhere. I want it looking at me. Always.

7. Nobody can love you the way I do.

Amazingly another piece of truth. Nobody else can love you in this way because none of it is real. This is all made-up in order to attract you and bind you to me because if you saw what I was really like (not that I would ever allow that to happen) you would run screaming and never return. Accordingly, I will love you in a way that you are unlikely to have experienced before by deluging you with desire and then nearly destroying you through malice and vitriolic hatred. Told you I was special.

8. I can’t believe we have only just met. I feel like I’ve known you forever. Let’s live together.

It feels familiar to me because you are giving me positive fuel just like your predecessor and the one before her and the one before her as well. I do not distinguish between you, not really, because you are all appliances to me which I want to ensnare and then drain as you pump out delicious fuel for me to consume. I say this though to make you feel special and because I am obviously so wonderful and brilliant you will be thrilled that someone like me wants to live with you. This will make you grab this marvellous opportunity before you lose it and then I have ensnared you.

9. I need you. I want you. I love you.

Sounds dramatic and romantic doesn’t it? Makes you feel as if everything is focussed on you and I could not live without you. Notice how many times I used the word “I”? That’s because this is all about me and nothing to do with you save for what you can do for me. I really mean that I need your fuel, I want your fuel and I love your fuel.

10. You have saved me.

Yet more drama straight from the romantic handbook. I know your type. That is why I chose you. You like to fix, heal and save. You will have plenty to do in that regard, believe me, but that will come later. For now what I really mean is that you have saved me having to look anywhere else for fuel. Time to feed.

34 thoughts on “10 Seductive Sentences

1. Tappan Zee
    October 14, 2017 at 10:05 pm

Tory—this isn’t about him. it’s about you. not lighting your self on fire to dim the flames. you. you. you. are worth it.

J
    October 15, 2017 at 3:39 am

Once you can see the bullshit, you really can’t UNSEE the bullshit.

Tappan Zee and J

Wish I could give 10 thumbs up to both your replies!

2. Caroline says:

Doc Q,
    I couldn’t see a reply under your last comment, so hope you see this…

Interesting re: the memory thing with your narc…

[Brief recap on my history with mine, before getting to that memory aspect: The first go-around with my narc, he asked me to marry him after just two months of dating (when I was 18), but I was in college and gave him a “Someday I hope to” type answer. There was hell to pay for that response…he played so many messed-up mind games with me after that — it’s amazing I was able to focus at all on school. However, being away at school probably saved me. It was bad (unhealthy) enough just seeing him on the weekends!

This last 6-month encounter with him (strictly through phone/text) made me realize something. The moments with me that he remembers ACCURATELY seem to be the ones where his own ego got a big boost… meaning if it was “just” a touching, emotional (connecting for me) moment–if HE wasn’t getting narc supply, he doesn’t seem to remember it.

Make sense?

Also, did your narc play “I want to make you jealous” games? Because pretending some grand moment he met you seems like it could be a way to make you think he was “mistakenly” thinking of someone else. Or maybe I’ve gotten way cynical, lol.

1. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD. says:

Caroline,

I understand what you are saying re the memory thing.

I can assure you he was talking about some grand moment he saw me because he would say how beautiful I was and how he saw me later on a year later or something (mind you I was hung over) and managed to imply I wasn’t as pretty. He also managed to imply that I wasn’t as pretty as I was when I was younger but the funny part is i def have gotten more attractive with age. He was just saying that to hurt me and make me question myself. It was fucked in the head.

He never tried to get me jealous with women. Wait he tried that maybe two times – once with a waitress when we started dating and another time during a Halloween acting like an idiot. Let me put it this way – he NEVER fucking did that ever again. That’s a good way to start a war with me and I can assure you I win that war. I don’t like to be disrespected – I might lash out occasionally – well I used to – but now ….as I’ve gotten older ..I act real creepy calm and then begin talking to the many men that want my attention. I don’t need anyone. If he wants to be a dumb piece of shit and talk to some other woman over me he can have her and I’ll just go find someone else- it’s not difficult for me to do so. I’ll eat shit and die before I let a man disrespect me like that. I will clock out – detach and start talking to someone else. My ex didn’t fuck with me in that area – he knew I was the straight up devil if he did.

1. Caroline says:

Dr. Q:
        1) Of course you’re still pretty – and of course he’d mess with this! BSers gonna BS! They really do act like teenagers. No offense to the mature teenagers out there. lol.
        2) I’m the same way, regarding jealousy. It just doesn’t work with me…he tried it a few times, but it always backfired on him; he fell all over himself righting things, and that’s unusual for “The King.” Even though I’m an Empath, I was not an easy one for him. He had a real tough time controlling me. There’s something very stubborn inside me, despite all the fuzzy stuff!
        3) I’m so lost on this site…but somewhere in these threads, I read an exchange where you were telling someone they hadn’t had their “F-it” moment and you had a serious case of the “F-its,” – and I was laughing so hard! Thank you for that. I think my F-it moment came when he gave me a migraine from lack of sleep. If not for that gawd-awful migraine, I may be in a death spiral by now.

2. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD. says:

Caroline,

You’re awesome lol! It sounds like you pulled out faster than I did – good for you!
        I wish it took a migraine for me to be out of there lmao! You sound like a tough cookie – I respect that.

They have the emotional maturity of like little kids – teenagers (that is the range). I honestly feel like I’m conversing with middle school students most of the time when I engage with narcissists (with the exception of HG of course).

My ex used to say “that’s the best you got?!” – as if we were in a fifth grade diss fight. I would stare at him like just grossed out. He didn’t realize that I held back because long ago I realized there are some things you can’t take back and you can’t erase after you say them. The damage my mouth could cause….

I learned to shut the fuck up. It’s better that way because you often are just wasting your time, energy, and breath. I also make sure I don’t say anything soul crushing – again you can’t take certain things back and there some places you can’t go. In the moment sometimes you wanna say horrible things but you know you will feel terrible later about it so it’s better to shut your mouth and he confused my self-control and caring with not knowing what to say to break him in half.

What a stupid man. A stupid man who didn’t even exist and never knew the person he was with.

1. Caroline says:

Thanks, Dr. Q~but don’t be too impressed, because I stayed with him 3 years (on/off/in/off) when I was his GF…and I’ve not yet survived a Hoover. So this part is easy for me–I’m not even tempted to contact him. But I have no idea if he will contact me again…and I’m really freakishly susceptible to guilt. So I need to brainwash myself against that, lol! Being on here is such a help. Reading HG’s books helps too.

3. RJ says:

Cant hurt or destroy someone like that. They will crawl out of any crap they do, buy time and everything is fine, all shiny, the Teflon kid, nothing sticks. Be indifferent, no-contact and live a better life knowing theirs is unfulfilled and fake. No matter how so called successful they may become (actual or fabricated) they still have nothing. Probably lots of stuff they can use for siphoning fuel from people but no realness. I’ve noticed sometimes they will go recluse for a while scheming or having a pity me fuel party then appear back on the scene with the new sucker/victim they been bombing to put on parade. If its financial, legally get what’s yours, if emotional move on, the revenge is knowing what they are and what they do to themselves.

1. ANK says:

You’re so right RJ because they don’t feel as we do. Nothing will make them stop or think that what they have done is wrong. And in the end we are the ones that end up nearly insane.

4. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD. says:

Every single one of those lines make me want to gag.

1. Caroline says:

Dr. Q,
      Yeah, I don’t like the flowery mumbo jumbo either. Seems odd/fake/desperate. Other than “love ya, baby,” my narc never said any of these 10 things… though he insinuated all of them, with his game play. They know their victim and what works. A guy ever saying #10 to me would freak me out… which is ironic, because I have a tendency to want to save people. But if a guy would SAY that to me, I’d want to run!

1. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD. says:

Caroline,

You are too funny lol! Mine said some shit about the first time he saw me how he was so taken with me and how clearly he remembered it – that I fell for. I always said I never remembered that moment – probably because it never occurred lol. I did fall for the whole “I wanna marry you” shit – that was really early on in the relationship but because we were having an affair for like a year I figured it wasn’t too soon to say that to me. I realize now he never had any intention on marrying me and that moment he saw me that he remembered so clearly probably never happened. I’m not into that extra mushy shit. I’m more cute and goofy. I’ve never been a romantic so that works in my favor. My ex was so dramatic now that I think about it … he was all about fake romance at first and I was all about let’s be playful and wrestle like puppies lmao – I’m
        Dead ass serious….

I’ve always found romance to be so … fake.

5. Tappan Zee says:

~That’s because this is all about me and nothing to do with you save for what you can do for me. I really mean that I need your fuel, I want your fuel and I love your fuel~

~I make it all about you so it can be all about me~

^ If we don’t believe this. We are raging against the truth. I hate it too. But rage and hate is not who I am or want to be. Nor do I have it in me to conquer. The cliche is don’t fight fire with fire. I hate cliches:) Rage though is not my forte. I have it and feel it yes. But it will not be “enough” ever. Weird to read that. Even our anger and fury isn’t enough in an NPD dynamic. NOTHING is. GOSO.

1. Tory says:

I hear you. But I am done and I will meet fire with hell if I have to. He has lost 3 new supplies due to me, i do not need to tell them anything, he accusses me of making him depressed. These girls contact me and i say watch him yourself. It makes them not understand and 2 said they knew he favoured me. I couldnt care less if he wanted to marry me. Im not interested. But i will not be involved with his supplies or targeted though their revenage against him. I shut it down and then tell him. He hates it. But when he tries to manipulate me and pretends he cares…. well…. I great him with a smile and wink and he stares at me with confusion and steps back and says I’m different. … But im not different… I’m just fully aware of his bullshit. Oh I understand that he may enjoy the dance of the fire and the fuel from my anger. But I have stopped now and only expressing it though here… He is met with silence. I have closed all contact avenues including all his flying monkeys.
      Sorry for anger spilling over 🙁 still committed to no contact and will stay that way forever.

1. Tappan Zee says:

2. J says:

Once you can see the bullshit, you really can’t UNSEE the bullshit.

Tory
        Glad to see you have committed to staying no contact. This is the place to let your anger out. Easier said than done but try to focus more on your baby. Its hard for a baby to grow to be healthy and feel loved when theyre floating around in an angry toxic soup that is lost on that narc asshole. Dont let him hurt your baby like he has hurt you.

2. Caroline says:

Tappan Zee,
      It really is so freaky how you can find such specific similarities with others’ stories. Did yours ask you to make dinner too? Lol.;) It actually helps me to see the very robotic approach is replicated… because I still find it hard to grasp that it was all play acting, because it is just mind blowing to realize there is no core there.

Ugh, my “first” had no core… that is really awful to accept.

6. narseeker says:

Dear HG, I feel that something very deep in me is finally changing. As I had mentioned before, the material: books, articles, your readers’ comments and your answers are providing a great and unique understanding. BUT during these past weeks an additional factor, a different kind of understanding is being shaped:in me.
    Not “only” a logical/theoretical/practical (“the logical vessel”), but a visceral and immediate understanding about the narcs in my life, and about myself . I think it comes from reading every single day, many (countless) times a day, for a year and a half.
    I would like to thank you for that, and I am also very curious to know whether a similar process could apply to you as well, namely whether writing and dissecting day after day the victim-narc dynamics causes a change, for example, in the perception of the fuel you extract. Does the fuel taste the very much same prior / during the creation of this blog?

7. ng27 says:

I fell for every single one of these lines, I was so hungry for the relationship I thought I’d finally found. Never again.

8. Amanda says:

I’m reading this and feel so many emotions. Anger because I fell for these lines. Hurt because I believed them. I wanted nothing more than the happily ever after he promised but was delivered the nightmare instead. I feel sick because I now know that all the pain and suffering through the breakup didn’t affect him the way I allowed it to affect me. I am angry that I wasted energy and time hoping he’d realize how much I loved him and wanted a future with him was only matched in order to fuel him. He didn’t care about me anymore than he cared about what was for dinner. He only cared that I was gone because his “meal ticket” had left suddenly and he’d have to replace it. I was used and I allowed it.

1. Caroline says:

Amanda,

Funny you should bring up dinner… before I went NC, the very last thing my ex BF asked me over the phone was: “What’s for dinner?” and then proceeded to tell me every single thing he wanted me to make him to eat, in excruciating detail – like I was supposed to be taking notes! (Er, excuse me?). This is more weird than it seems, as I live far away from him – was his NISS, not his GF – and I certainly don’t make him dinner! Then he set me up, asking me to call him later that night at a specific time (which was weird, so duh on me) – and he proceeded to not answer his phone and played a bunch of ridiculous cell games so that I thought something bad had happened to him (I had been believing all along that he was in an ongoing crisis). So I stay up half the night calling and calling and worrying and worrying – until his calls mysteriously went to voicemail… nope, no call/text to follow up the next day…ooooh, feel the burn… the jig was up).

So after very little sleep – a crushing migraine – reflecting about his increasingly weird cycles of freaky behavior that I kept making excuses for – and tons of wee-hour Googling – Tada! I found out I had myself a narcissist. No doubt about it. His picture should be in the NPD literature. Finally, it made sense…after 6 long, stupid, tiring months of mind games/devilish tricks. I should have pulled out of this nonsense way sooner, but I didn’t allow my brain to catch up.

I understand ALL your feelings, as this guy (my first real serious BF) did a number on me when I *was* his GF, many years earlier. I so get it. He made me an emotional wreck back then, and it was only when my innate stubbornness kicked in to *not* lose myself to a guy that I finally walked away, after 3 icky on-and-off years of emotional abuse. Apparently, I didn’t absorb ALL of that lesson, as it took another round of getting suckered into “helping” him, only to have him mess with me some more – while he tried to make me his GF, or wife, or exact revenge, or whatever the crap he was going for. I still don’t know. Good Times Part 2. :-/

Here is my overall thought, simple as it is: We only know what we know when we know it. You’re out now, and that is what matters. Be proud of yourself for that, because it’s big. Be kind to yourself too. These guys (or women) are pros at this con game. Not out fault. When we know better we can then do better.

As for me, moral of the story: never, ever, ever ask me what’s for dinner… lol.

1. Tappan Zee says:

Caroline—there it is. my story. wow. these get less and less about “us.” simply the narcs. all so cray. and similar to nearly cookie cutter. i didn’t trust HG (ikr weird) to nail it with so little (seemingly) info during consults or on here when we would ask this or that. but he is always spot on. i wonder if HG ever does face palms. like damn y’all are giving narcs a bad name. step up yo game. geeez. even i can see things now and go yep there it is. a few months ago? no clue. didn’t even know npd. i mean other than prince. i did not know it was a thing. i did not know the schools. UL now were blatant assholes before. MR were men acting like children. in my previous notion b4 this full on education in narcsite i knew only of “divas” (not our diva on here:) as narcs. beyoncé. prince. about it. mind blown now.

9. Tory says:

I’m ashamed to say that I want my ex narcissist back so I can destroy him!! I shall Hoover him and take revenage! I am at my anger stage now

1. Patricia J says:

Hoovering him back is giving him more fuel. I am 4 months NC. Each day is a struggle. Ihave thought only thougjts of jabs back. I have come up with some good ones.
      HG’ words has been the ONLY thing to stop me.

2. E says:

Tory, I know what you mean because that’s what I thought I would do but then it has the opposite affect. He did that again! Somehow he did it again! I left hurt, disoriented, angry and the most disappointed with my self. No way you can beat a Narc unless you are narc too. And yes, heard that all before and in addition he told me that I was the reason for living his life. Last time (two months ago/ I rang him by mistake / honestly that was genuine mistake/ and he text me back asking ‘who is this?’ At first I felt anger as he probably deleted my number or he just wanted to show me that he totally forgot about me…. But now I think that was for good. Please, do not underestimate narc and do not overestimate yours ability as it’s only goes in his favor as get more fuel for him. X

3. ANK says:

Know exactly how you feel.

4. Kimi says:

Tory,

You can get some revenge on your Narcissist through your awareness during a hoover, you can wound him or her. You do pay a price for engaging, once again with someone who has concern only for their needs. You cannot “destroy” your Narc, because they never attach to you and consequently, remain intact after your wounding. They can however, destroy you as you are attached to them. Remember, they are predators searching for fuel and will adapt and search elsewhere when you stop providing that fuel, never looking back until it’s time for a hoover. I know this from my personal experience.

1. Tory says:

Hi everyone. I have everything in my power to destroy him. I know the secrets and i know the lies. And believe me i can , if i wanted to….. I just don’t have the bones in my body to actually do it. Unless he pushed me over the edge and trust me, he wouldn’t even try because he’s already said he’s scared of me . Oh I have been to counselling and seen a few different therapists. I am a deepened empath with anger going through me. No idea what that means but everything i read up suggests that ive suppressed all my emotions and now ive had enough that everything wants to explode. It also says not to mess with a very angry empath. I cannot imagine getting him into trouble and exposing his lies not to mention i could have him arrested for several things ! I have seen the dark side of him and i stayed and i know he wants to run away to another country. I am not afraid of him. This covert narcissist is running. The overwhelming conflicting pain in my heart is loathed with love and hate and so far anger is in control of my emotions. After he announced that he was going to leave the country as I’m pregnant and he’s not taking responsibility and doesn’t want to be involved or for anyone to find out or even for people to find out who he is. I told him to RUN….. to RUN very fucking fast!!! Because this empath is on the borderline of exposing his entire existence should he mess with me!! I gave that man my entire investment, my entire love and trust and this is what he does. I couldn’t care less if he has a girlfriend I’m not interested. But to verbally and physically assult me and to have no remorse for the consequences of his actions are disgusting! I can see right through him and have done for months and he knows this; That’s why we aren’t together. Because there is no way out. I see his lies, I confront him. I see the manipulation and I pull him up on it. I let nothing pass. Him hoovering me for affection and attention over the last 4 months only resulted in me talking to him with anger. His reactions were defensive and annoyed and continued to tell me to stop being mean and to be nice and that’s why he doesn’t want me in his life because I’m not nice! No way buster! Not happening. You treat me like shit and you get the same treatment. I am in no contact for 2 weeks. Am I am empath turned narcissist? Who knows ? Right now I’m angry! Humiliated!! And i am NOT afraid of him!! But these are just words and after I write this, i will cry because I don’t want to be angry. It’s exhausting and I hate feeling like this. I told him, if he comes near me that hell would open up and I would destroy him…. I guess he’s moving to the other side of the world. And you know what he hates the most??? That I’m not nice to him. That I don’t beg him or tell him how much i appreciate him or care for him. He wants me to stop and look at him sweetly. Because when I’m nice…. He starts to play….. But he doesn’t deserve kindness from me. (I know this because I looked in his diary the last time I was there. Just thought he was a notebook, and wanted to write the scans dates in. But quickly put it down after I realised what it was as it’s not right to read such personal things. I wish I didn’t see it. But it explains his recent behaviour) I don’t want him attached to me. Not through any existence.

P.s. I’m sure he would love to hear all my fuel

1. ANK says:

Tory
          This is the perfect place to let all that anger out. Hope what you wrote has helped purge some of it at least. But from personal experience the anger comes and goes. Especially if there are triggers. Just have to ride that storm
          X

5. Tappan Zee says:

Tory. Your anger stands no chance against narc fury. PLEASE do not. All I can picture is a fiery hell of flames. And you running up to it with a torch. To be consumed. Adding fuel to the already burning hell. GOSO.

1. Tory says:

Of course I won’t do it. I don’t have the patience nor the energy. Its just how I feel right now. He can’t destroy me anymore.. I’m just venting with anger and hope he’s doesn’t try to Hoover. It’s over…… for now . But I’m equipped and knowledgeable to protect myself or at least I’m confident I can

2. J says:

Tory, if it makes you feel more protected (insurance in the event he does try to mess with you) or if it gives you a “place” to put your anger, why not prepare packet(s?) that reveal those secrets to the relevant authorities or people? You need not necessarily send them in any case, but it might give you an outlet for your anger that COULD hurt him… even if it never actually does. Just a thought.

6. Twilight says:

Tory

When I miscarried my child, I became very angry and I wanted him to pay for the stress he put me under. I got my revenge and I learned there was a price to pay for what I did.
      Desiring revenge is understandable just be aware of the consequences of your actions before hand. What comes back isn’t always what you intended or foresaw.

7. Revenge is a dish best eaten cold.
      In other words, while you are in the heat of fury, you are just feeding him more fuel.You will be doing exactly as he planned.

The Devil’s Toolkit