No Contact No Nos

NO CONTACT NO NOs

No Contact is THE key to beating the narcissist.

Most people get it wrong. There are two reasons for this.

1. Not understanding the requirements of a Total No Contact Regime , and

2. The misleading effect of Emotional Thinking.

As part of the first element, the establishment and maintenance of a Total No Contact Regime means not only knowing what you MUST do for your Total No Contact Regime, but also what you MUST NOT do.

No Contact No Nos provides comprehensive information about the fundamental errors and primary risks which exist to your Total No Contact Regime so that you know what they are, how they threaten your regime and what you can do to make sure your Total No Contact Regime is properly implemented and also securely maintained.

This extremely useful and eye-opening guide tackles the weaknesses to your no contact regime in an effective and straightforward manner and is available for just US $ 5.

Obtain it here

13 thoughts on “No Contact No Nos

1. DENEEN says:

Does a true Narcissist ever NOT Hoover? Is there a possibility that you can drive one away forever by confronting or exposing them?

I am asking because I believe I may have actually been able to and not just to one… But 3 of them. (I’m a definite narc magnet). None of this happened without severe damage to my emotional state driving me back to therapy… by the way. But I once read you can’t beat a Narcissist and I feel like maybe I have. Problem is I don’t know who the real Victor is… Me for keeping any of them from ever wanting to contact me… Or them for them for the permanent discard. I guess I want to know if I caused any sort of damage to them… I would find satisfaction in that.

Yes, if you are dead or he is dead.

2. Yolo says:

I don’t know how i missed this post in the past. This really helps me to understand from bloggers various perspectives.

I heart the author as well. Priceless information the gift that keeps on giving. Sharing is caring.😊

3. Shg says:

This made my guts churn. I think I might actually move countries. I can’t handle it anymore. He’s made my life hell for 5 years and I let him do it, because I was so in
    Love and hopeful…I escaped again 3 weeks ago and I live worried sick he will come back for me

1. Tappan Zee says:

Shg—i feel you on the moving countries thing. i have given heavy thought to changing entire identity. killing him. or killing me. it usually goes in that order when feeling penned in by the power, control and manipulative hold this has. i have no answers. still searching for my safe haven. clawing, scraping, through the muck of this..

4. Pam Bergner says:

I was spared so much direct contact with the Narc. This is one of the reasons I have chosen to keep lovin unconditionally, and from afar, my Narc. I accept that he does not love me, I’m happy in my life, and I pray for his happiness, health, and healing daily.

Thank you for listening, H. G., as always.

Pam

5. Amber says:

I love you so much, Mr. Tudor. You know how much I respect you and how long I’ve been a fan, but I have to say that this is probably the best article I’ve seen (not that your articles compete lol) in that you’re truly developing a sense of gentleness for your followers in your internal tone, not just in the relentless love you show 24 hours a day in trying to rescue us from this nightmarish evil. (not the disorder, as you know, but the evil people choose to do so have it, at times, and I don’t want to re-explain my position for anyone reading because I’m just too tired. my son who i wrote you about almost died last week. his dad, who i wrote you about, didn’t come to see him in the er or icu. oh did you delete my comment from awhile back where i put my name? lol i wouldn’t want his family to find me. his mother reports me on average once a year to cps as retaliation for my kids not liking her. i can also try to go back and find all my comments and delete them, but again, I’m just very tired. i think they’re killing me. my heart seems to be giving out now. 😢) but anyway, thank you so much for this perfect, perfect explanation. i myself finally realized what you’ve been saying over and over, and finally went no contact with a greater narc. it’s such a long story, and i fantasize about starting a website where people like me can just post anonymously the texts he would send that were so abusive. i have years saved. nothing to destroy him or his business… just to let others know what we’re hearing all day while trying to cope as single moms etc. “see, *****, this is what’s f***ing wrong with you, you f***ing idiot. you can’t read. what did i just say?” lol ok that made me laugh 😄 maybe it would be funny. i could draw cartoons and animate it. it could be therapy. lol!

Thank you.

1. KMR says:

H G,

So I need to understand more about how to deal with a narcissist after a wrongful custody ruling. They awarded him full legal and physical custody, stating I was mentally abusive and my daughter’s abuse allegations were unsubstantiated. I passed a polygraph stating everything was true to my knowledge, based on what our daughter told me. The detective mishandled the investigation. My previous attorney didn’t provide efficient representation. I’m filing complaints on my old attorney, now that I know he failed me, and I have the documentation to prove it.

I feel the only option I have is to appeal the judge’s decision. I have grounds to do so. My ex is already giving me some outrageous demands and has done everything to manipulate the court. He has an endless amount of money, so everyone knows what happened.

If I fight to appeal, it will be in a higher court. They do not care who he is. I’ve talked to my new attorney and an appeals attorney. We’re going to have a long road ahead.

My now 5 year old daughter’s allegations were of sexual nature. It was a nightmare. She’s highly intelligent and knows better than to tell on him. She gets beaten. A month after he was given custody back, my daughter came home with distinct markings on her rear. I took her to the ER. The officer asked for charges to be filed. When the detective took over, he failed to complete the investigation causing the District Attorney to reject the report.

Now I’m stuck with standard visitation, and he’s supposed to be lenient. He’s not of course. He won’t let me take her anywhere outside of the county.

My question is, what is the smartest move forward? I’m not sure what to do, since he’s a great narcissist with plenty of wealth.

Thanks for your help. I found your site about 2 years too late! It makes so much sense now.

KMR

Hello KMR this situation is one which is best addressed through a consultation.

2. DENEEN says:

If you have evidence that could destroy him… DO IT! He wouldn’t think twice about doing it to you! My opinion.

3. Susan Kay says:

It is beyond evil that someone in your life makes you feel so tired and ill. Don’t give it power over you any longer. Stay no contact and burn all the items and texts. Fill your days and moments with good memories, creativity, and self fulfillment. Resist. You don’t need to explain yourself or your actions to anyone…those that matter don’t mind and those that mind don’t matter. Luck, love, and strenghth to you.

Accurate observations.