The Narcissistic Truths – No. 186

i-will-have-noopposition

8 thoughts on “The Narcissistic Truths – No. 186

1. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD. says:

Oppositional defiant is my middle name 😁🤡😁

I’m just playing… kind of 😂😜

2. Jenna says:

For sure.

3. Ratatoskerin says:

I’ve always been opinionated and rarely back down from confrontation…how is it that I still attract so many narcissists? I’m just joking, I know some enjoy the challenge, it’s just a bit silly because they say they like how I “have character”, but then get annoyed when I don’t back down in a debate. It’s all part of their weird little paradox-imbued world.

1. Caroline says:

I think I know what you mean, Ratatoskerin…I think it’s what saves some in the end, from a narcissist’s clutches. That spunk – stubbornness – character – will – whatever it is that proclaims a strong sense of self and will also unexpectedly roar “ENOUGH!” – I can see where that is a challenge to a narcissist. I think they pretty much want what they can’t have…but most don’t want to deal with that kind of tenacity. Too much work. Thankfully.

2. Peppi Boudreau says:

I agree with you. I have alot of the same characterics. They hate fighters and being confronted. The Narc. will loose interest and move on. If it takes to much work, he/she will slither around like a snake until they catch their next victim. They are constantly out and on the look out to add others to their harem of slaves.

4. SuperXena says:

….Invictus: the narcissist sees himself as invincible…he is taught that life is a war to win at whatever price, to always have the upper hand …but what is the ultimate victory for the narcissist? Total control? That sounds like an utopia to me…

5. Noname says:

“The best opponent is a dead opponent”.

That’s what my Patrinarc told me when I was a child. He wasn’t able to listen to anyone. He wasn’t able to hear anyone. He wasn’t able to accept another point of view. He wasn’t flexible. So, his only way of dealing with any sort of opposition was to “kill” it. It was absolutely impossible for me to live with him.

6. Findinglife11 says: