The Narcissistic Truths – No. 194

stop

9 thoughts on “The Narcissistic Truths – No. 194

1. Joy Ascending says:

O my, so true! My ex 50 years old Narc once said he wanted to have a big party and said I could invite my friends. I made calls. Then when the confirmations started coming in, he literally went crazy, went outside to the porch, threw his phone down on the pavement, threw himself down on his back, kicking and flailing his arms and legs like a kid having a tantrum, then had a blank expression on his face and appeared to be laying there dead. and I thought… omg I am dealing with a toddler! then I had to call all my friends back and say the party was cancelled due to his family emergency. Then he got up and started calling his friends inviting them to a party. I am still confused about that one.

1. Tappan Zee says:

JOY A— dyyyying 😂

2. K says:

Joy A
      it looks like your narc REALLY needed a slap and a nap. He reminds me of my ULN’s family. Big baby temper tantrums.

2. Noname says:

Er…maybe better to stop being vulnerable to criticism? Sounds good?

3. K says:

When my MMRN became difficult I would tell him: “You need a slap and a nap.” And I, also, told him his behavior was infantile.

4. narc affair says:

These adult baby pics creep me out but very fitting bc that in essence is what youre dealing with the emotional development of a 4 yr old(or younger) in an adult body. Narcs are paranoid and hypersensitive expecting betrayal and criticism to the point everythings taken that way. Thats why so many victims walk on eggshells.

5. Peaceful says:

The man baby. LOVE IT!!!!

6. JC says:

This one totally reminds me of my ex. He would say, “stop telling me what to do!” All while spinning in a circle and stamping his foot on the floor having a tantrum. In some ways it saddens me to see a grown man act this way.

Nothing’s Impossible