You Sicken Me

sicken

We are strong, powerful and impervious to illness or injury. We are a bastion of invulnerability, a veritable shining example of radiant health and vitality. Our superiority means we stand head and shoulders above everyone else and the weakness that comes with ill health and infirmity is not something that affects us. Except when we decide it must. That is when we play the sickness card. There are three instances, in the main, when we do this.

The first is when we do actually suffer from some illness or an injury. It may just be a fractured eyelash but to us we have been blinded with a red hot poker. The pain, good Lord the pain, it is too great and intense. It wracks us and has us twisted up in agony. Come on empath, do something. Do something now. Soothe our fevered brows, splint our broken limbs and bind our wounds. You must drop anything and everything. Forget being at work today, you must call in and excuse yourself no matter how inconvenient, for you are required to don a nurse’s outfit and do your best Florence Nightingale impression for us. This slight snuffle is pneumonia you know and to top it all it is your fault. You insisted on the window of the bedroom being left open, now see what you have done. I may not last the week. You would like that wouldn’t you, you ungrateful bitch after everything that I have done for you. You did it on purpose. You wanted me to be ill so you could see me suffer. That is how nasty and selfish you are. Is it any wonder I have been off with other women when this is how I am treated by somebody who is supposed to love me? Yes the smallest spot, minor ache and slight cough are all that is needed to enable us to declare that we are on our death beds. It is good for several uses. First of all, we will use it to avoid doing things such as household chores or attending an event that you wanted to go to. Secondly, it means you must give us plenty of attention by looking after us. Those soothing words and hot water bottles brought to our bedside all provide us with fuel. Thirdly, we are able to provoke you by being demanding and castigating you for not living up to expectations. You didn’t bring that hot lemon drink soon enough or those are the wrong pills. We will compare you to others, ” My mother would do a better job of looking after me than you.” All of which is designed to cause a reaction from you.

The second occasion on which we will play the sickness card is when you are ill or injured. We are not here to look after you. Good Lord, not at all. Why should we? That is not our role. We are too busy looking for fuel and we do not have the time or energy to spend engaged in nursing you. Not only of course are we devoid of the concept of feeling that we should care and that we should feel sorry and compassionate for someone who is unwell, we do not regard it as a task that is worthy of someone as brilliant as us. If you moan enough so that we are compelled to call out a doctor we will pronounce our own diagnosis in order to align ourselves with the brilliance of the medic. When he concludes what ailment it is you are suffering from we will declare,

“Yes, I said to her that that was what was wrong with her, but she won’t listen to me doctor, she insisted on getting you out. I am sorry she has wasted your time.”

We get to denigrate you and upset you whilst showing off how clever we are because we knew what was wrong with you (even though we did not) and the doctor accords with us. We may as well steal a segment of the doctor’s brilliance for our construct whilst he is here mightn’t we?

We will then invite the doctor to examine our shoulder or leg as we go to great lengths explaining how much pain we are in. This keeps the spotlight firmly on us and has you annoyed that we have hijacked your consultation. We will look to declare we are far worse off than you. You have a cold, well we have flu. We will use this as an opportunity to accuse you of attention seeking (nice bit of projection there) as we point out how selfish you are for being ill when we are. We have no interest in tending to you and we need to make the situation all about us. Accordingly, we will fake an illness or an injury in order to trump yours.

The third reason as to why we will play the sickness card is when we are low on fuel and low on energy. There may be any number of reasons why this state of affairs has arisen. You may be getting wise to some of our manipulative behaviour and therefore you are not reacting as often so that the level and quality of fuel that you provide is reduced. We may also have a natural dip in our energy levels or feel some degree of vulnerability which means that our resources are being stretched rather thin. This makes it difficult for us to seek out additional sources of fuel. This diminution in fuel reduces our power and this risks the craven creature that lurks within trying to escape and making itself heard. When this happens, the creature’s whisperings remind us of our weakened selves. We are not ill. We are not injured. What we are however is feeling weakened, as if we are ill or injured. Accordingly, we play the sickness card in order to obtain an emergency injection of fuel from you or whoever else might be to hand. As an empathic individual you are programmed to respond to this and you cannot resist the opportunity to exhibit your caring nature in order to help us out and nurse us. The attention you lavish on us provides us with fuel and we begin to feel more powerful again. The creature’s catcalls fade as he is subsumed within the prison of our constructed edifice once again and our supremacy returns. Our weakness lifts thanks to this provision of fuel from you and this has been instigated by us playing the sickness card. We will do this to garner sympathy from you, from family and friends and also from health professionals. Our favourite ailments of course are of the invisible variety. Depression, a stomach pain or a bad back. We are brilliant actors and ham up our suffering. The portrayal of our poor sick self would please Ferris Bueller. As with most things it is just another fabrication designed to manipulate you and provide us with fuel but you must never dare question us. We of course have researched the symptoms thoroughly and our Munchausen Syndrome is most prevalent. You are duty bound to help us rise from our sick bed or you are a bad person and we will cut you out of our will in the event that this terrible affliction sends us to the reaper. You will be sick to death of our illnesses and injuries but you will be duty bound to attend to them.

47 thoughts on “You Sicken Me

1. Bubbles🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    Classic example ….. my dear ol mumsie just had a fall and landed herself in hospital … instead of being a good girl and wait patiently for the doctor

They rang and told me “we’ve lost her” … I replied “what do you mean, you’ve lost her ” … Mr Bubbles thought “lost” meant she’d “kicked the bucket”

No … instead of being a good girl and wait patiently for the doctor, she decided to be Houdini
    They told me …. “she’s escaped” and couldn’t find her.

Talk about attention seeking
    She was eventually found at a far away exit door …. she couldn’t push the button to get out

I asked why she was trying to leave
    She said … “I’m not waiting around for some bloody doctor to take his sweet arse time to see me, so I decided to leave”

I eventually picked her up and she arrived home safe n sound
    Narcs …. don’t ya just luv em

Terrific article Mr Tudor…. explains heaps
    Luv Bubbles xx

2. Blank says:

Was spending the day with Matrinarc …
    (I wonder why I came to this website after she left.. ;)).

Matrinarc has diabetes and breast cancer (in stable condition), besides 101 other health problems. She eats cakes, sugary and greasy foods, anything, but says she will die soon of a heart attack.
    Any time we have a meal in a restaurant she takes her ‘toiletry bag’ out of her handbag and puts ALL of her medication right in front of her on the dining table.
    (Of course there are peope watching already)
    She’ll take a dozen of different pills, asks for water and makes sure the pills will clatter and make quite a bit of noise, so the audience will extend.
    Then she’ll take her cannabis oil from the table, drip it on her hand and lick it.
    (By now half of the restaurant is watching us)
    She’ll take her diabetes pen, sticks the needle in her finger, measures her blood levels, gets her insulin pen, uncovers her white fat belly, grabs a fatroll and inserts the insulin.

Right-there-in-the-middle-of-a-restaurant!

After her performance she’ll look around as if she’s expecting applause.
    And everytime she performs this theatrical play I am embarrassed to the bone and pray to the universe to provide me a sinkhole that will swallow me.

Oohw, by the way…I almost forgot… just to share a few of the things she said to me today:
    -Matrinarc has a friend who’s son is the sweetest, he’ll call his mother every day…
    -Matrinarcs other friend (she doesn’t even have friends..) has a daughter who tells her mother everything, the girl has no secrets for her mother.
    -She is going abroad with her sisters next week, on holidays, but she’s not looking forward to it (she’s thrilled) and she’ll probably die before the end of the week.
    -I have no clue how Matrinarc’s life would improve, if only I would live with her and take care of her..

In my china cabinet I just found an evelope with money and a card, saying ‘for our sweetest daughter’

Excellent example, thank you for sharing it.

1. Blank says:

You’re welcome HG. Maybe I was hoping, by writing it down, to get rid of the anxious feeling I had (still have). My mind will be 100% occupied with her for a few more days.

1. IdaNoe says:

Lol! You’re funny! Good one!

2. IdaNoe says:

Oh Gawd! Give it back! It’s a trick and noose to hang you with. Mine tried to buy me so often I felt like a hooker! Told her that once, she wasn’t impressed. So she started buying the neighbors. I warned them!

Idanoe
        Are you kidding? I’d spend that money so fast and then gaslight her by swearing there was no such envelope. Envelope? What envelope? Look for yourself-nothing there. Perhaps you meant to but then got side-tracked with your medication rituals. Do you think your meds need to be adjusted?………

You get the idea.

Blank
        Hi and welcome back.
        Drive-thrus or take away from now on?

2. Blank says:

IdaNoe,

Giving it back would only cause another row and I’m done with getting blamed for being ungrateful. You are right, I sometimes feel like a hooker too. I have told her many times I don’t want to receive money, unless she’ll give the same amount to my sisters as well.
        All of her life she’s been trying to buy love and I know she expects something in return. But I made it clear, with words, that I will not move to her town and move in with her and take care of her.
        But she knows me, she doesn’t even have to give me money, because when the time comes my conscience, feelings of guilt, sense of responsibility, love for human beings in general, whatever it is, will probably make me do what I don’t want to do rationally.

1. windstorm says:

Blank
          I was in a position a lot like you only I was the only child. Do not move in with her! There is another answer if you look hard enough for it. And moving in with her would be so detrimental and harmful to you!

What I did was I was her POA. I used her money to pay others to care for her. I don’t mean regular home health care, that’s too expensive. Be creative. I actually traded one of Mama’s rental houses to a friend who was a CNA and got a few years of health care out of it and she got her own house that she’d always wanted. Then my daughter agreed to live with Mama and take care of her once she graduated college. In addition to many smaller benefits, she and her husband got a very large deposit on their first house.

If I’d had siblings, I’d have walked away and not looked back. Mama would have played us off one another and I’d have never had control of the money. If she had still made me POA, my siblings would have nitpicked, criticized and made me show proof for all expenses and that would have made my life hell. I’d have just told Mama that she was so toxic to me that expecting me to take care of her was unreasonable. She should pick one if her children that she’d been nice to and who could stand to be around her.

3. Blank says:

NA, thanks for the welcome. I guess I do not have enough narcissistic traits to gaslight anyone. I’m always straight forward and have already send my parents a message to thank them (and tell them to never do that again, which is useless, cause Matrinarc will always do what she wants to do and not listen to anybody).
        The situation I described was lunch in a fish restaurant. Later in the evening I gave them a choice, I’d either cook (meaning they’d have to eat loads of veggies ;)) or I could order take away, which they preferred. So there I was, the only spectator for her medication ritual (my father was sitting next to her, already diving into his soup). Now that I think of it, the ritual was done in 1/10th of the time she needed at lunch :).

4. IdaNoe says:

NA-you are so bad! Wish I’d thought of it!!!!

Blank- oh please dont do that! Please! They get worse. Something changes and instead of trying to get everyone’s attention with their antics, they get angry and meaner. Somehow in trying to help them, you become the enemy. They know all your buttons and are vicious. They reduce you right down to being a child all over and trigger all those childhood wounds. If I hadn’t exposed her to my normal husband ( after hiding her behavior for 9 years from him) and he hadn’t been there, seen for himself her behavior, and then talk me through it, I would have been suicidal, seriously. She just filleted, repeatedly. I believe that if I committed suicide because of her, that would have been the ultimate power trip, the supreme control and since she “owns” me, it was her right to do so. She tried this when I was in my late teens as well. Please dont do this. Please consider a nursing home. Please.

1. windstorm says:

IdaNoe
          They do only get meaner and more abusive. The more you do for them, the less they appreciate you. It is the opposite of elderly empaths who are so very happy always to see you and so appreciative and grateful.

1. IdaNoe says:

WS, I’ve seriously never known an elderly empath. I thought they were like Santa Claus, a nice story.

2. windstorm says:

IdaNoe
            My grandmother was one. She was very empathic with almost no narc traits. She lived to be 89. Knowing her the last 15 years of her life was one of my greatest blessings.

3. IdaNoe says:

Matrinarc is 89. She asked God to let her live til 90. Ain’t that sweet, roast her heart, oh I meant bless her heart!. Never really got to know any grandparents, I was only allowed to be around them with my parents there. Then I was supposed to just be quite. If possible I’d slip out and go to the woods. All were dead by the time I was 18 or 19. I always wished for a squishy grandma who gave great hugs. Glad you got to know yours. Sounds like she was an angel! 😇

4. windstorm says:

IdaNoe
            Sorry you never got to know your grandparents. I didn’t get to know mine (and only the one grandmother) until I was 16 and could drive myself to visit her. She taught me by example that being an empath was a blessing and important to healthy families and society. That I was not “defective” but special in a good way. That I should embrace who I am and how God made me. She was the brightest spot in my universe. I always wanted to be a grandmother so I could be an example to my grandchildren like she was to me.

Windstorm
            Im glad you had your Grandmother to comfort you. Goes to show how one person in your life can make such a difference.

6. windstorm says:

NarcAngel
            Absolutely. I wish I had know her those first 16 years, but am so grateful I got to know her when I did. That also meant that when we were together, we were almost always alone. She could never have opened up to me if other family had been there.

You’re absolutely right about how much just one family member can do to help a child who’s in an abusive situation. If nothing else they can give the child hope and validation and that can make all the difference in the world. We need to always keep that in mind when we see young relatives growing up with narcs. Even if we only see them at holidays, we can make a big difference in their lives.

7. IdaNoe says:

My parents wouldn’t allow any unsupervised interaction with grandparents or really anyone else. I think they were afraid I would tell about the molestation and I would have. So they were always in ear shot. Can’t damage that precious facade. The grandparents were nice to me, just didn’t get much attention from them personally. On my mom’s side, her step mother as her actual mother died when she was five, was a great cook and crafty. I always wanted time with her to learn to cook like her and knit and crochet. The cousin that molested me, raped her when I was 15. That changed the idea of ever learning to drive and going to see her. I know now that he was in jail, but then I didn’t. So I was afraid to go there alone. She was afraid too, she slept in her car for a time because of him. Anyway, she had plenty of other grandkids that lived much closer, so knowing her as a person never happened. Dads mother and stepfather died before I was a teenager. Other than that, the elders my parents had me around just seemed grumpy and impatient and I had strict instructions not to bother people.

8. windstorm says:

IdaNoe
            I was never molested, thanks be, but I was isolated out on a farm for most of my first 16 years (other than school). I was ridiculously shy and afraid to speak to almost everyone. Generations in my fathers family were huge. He was 43 when I was born and his dad was 55 when he was born. My grandfather was actually born in England in 1865. Obviously I never met him.

That’s horrible about your grandmother. And about yourself as well. I was very lucky in that my father had won a new car in a raffle and set it aside for me. On a farm we bought gas by the 250 gallon tank for the tractor, so when I got my license I hit the road and kept it hot. I also realize I was very fortunate that my family narcs when I was a child were not lessers, so there was almost no violence. I’m very sorry you were not so fortunate.

5. IdaNoe says:

You dont owe her that. You dont owe her your soul. Please reconsider.

6. Blank says:

Windstorm and IdaNoe,

Thanks for your comments. You’re sweethearts. I would never volunteer to take care of Matrinarc. First of all she has plenty of money so she can buy care for another lifetime. She also has two sisters that look after her now, they live in the same town. One is a real empath and will go ends to please her, cooking meals when Matrinarc is ill, driving her anywhere she wants to go, push a wheelchair during holidays, so Matrinarc can go anywhere with them, etc..
        It is just my feelings that something will happen in the near future. I can’t really explain it, therefore I can’t rationally discuss it here. The mindfuck I have is not so much about physically caring for her, but on a psychological level. There is so much unspoken.
        Anyway, it’s better not to allow myself all the mindfuck about it.. she might die of a heart attack, just like she always says.

And Windstorm, my mother picks me because my sisters aren’t very empathic nor sensitive, but she didn’t treat either of us nice and no one can stand to be around her for more than a day, maybe 2 days. According to my sister I was her favourite child, but that was only because I was obedient and she played the guilt trip with me always. Once I started to develop an opinion of my own, she made my life hell. She made everyones life hell.

IdaNoe, you are right and I was suicidal when in my teens living with her. I know she would act nice to me for a few days and then go back to being her angry self, bossing me around, criticising me and making my life hell again. My sister promised me that when the time comes she will prevent me from making emotional choices. I hope she’ll stick to that promise.

Thanks for caring girls xx

1. windstorm says:

Blank
          Oh, I figured she’d treated you all terribly and no one would want to be around her. That’s my brand of truthful sarcasm, that I used on my mother. A way to wound without giving fuel. Sometimes the truth is hard.

3. Lou says:

Blank, I know it is not that funny for you, but your comment made me laugh a lot.
      My Darth Moeder isn’t the “I am sick, I am going to die soon” type, but she does send me messages by talking about other people.
      Thanks for sharing and for the laugh.

1. Blank says:

You’re welcome Lou, I try not to lose my sense of humor, while having to deal with the narcs.

1. Lou says:

Blank, would you mind telling me about your father? Is he an empath? If so, what kind of empath?

2. Blank says:

Lou, I do not know what my father is. He usually does what my mother wants him to do, or else.. He is no empath for sure. I don’t think he is a narc either, but certainly with narcissistic traits and somehow a bit autistic I think. Short fuse, don’t you dare touch HIS devices, loves to be left alone with his computer or phone. He’d rather not speak to anyone at all, not a good listener either. He was a teacher in Technical school, but had no pedagogical skills, could not handle disobedient boys.
        I know he enjoys playing golf, although I do not know if that is because he likes playing golf, or he enjoys being away from mother. People would say he is quiet, kind, but kind of unnoticed, not a man who touches hearts. If I would not visit him or call him, I would probably not hear anything from him at all anymore all of my life. He doesn’t need other people and if he does, he will walk through town, kind of invisible, looking at people and go home.
        I wish I could look inside other peoples brains.

1. Lou says:

Thanks for your reply, Blank.
          It is interesting that the conversation here is also about grandparents. When I came to the blog, I really thought my two grandparents (from my mother’s side) were narcs but now I am pretty sure that my grandfather was the narc and my grandmother was probably a histrionic. Not a normal for sure. And although she could have narcissistic attitudes, she did have empathy, I believe.

3. Blank says:

Lou, my mother is both a narc and histrionic. I think it is difficult to make character assesments of grandparent’s, because we were most likely too young to be able to make a judgement. I have known my grandparents only as a child. It’s hard to tell their real character traits, also because they’ve all suffered one way or the other in World War II. The environment was also very, very strict religious. No radio, no TV, for ever church visits, reading bible after meals, praying, etc.. They were not allowed anything (just like me and my sisters).
        I know for sure that my mother’s father was a narc, so were two of her brothers. Mother told me her father’s mother was the sweetest. My grandma (mother’s mother) was very much about making appearances, she wanted to be a real ‘lady’ and was pretentious. My mother hated her mother and adored her father. In my mother’s family children had no voice. They should listen and be quiet and obedient, that’s how we were raised also.
        The only real good childhood memory (related to grandparents) I have, is while staying with my grandparents (father’s parents).
        Granddad took me for a walk, with the dog on a warm summer evening. The atmosphere was very peaceful an quiet. We walked through endless wheat fields and we wouldn’t speak. Grandpa would only teach me how to ‘roast’ wheat (with his lighter) so I could eat it. I can almost still feel the warm evening sun, the absolute silence, only the sound of crickets and birds and feeling so completely at ease (which I never felt at home). I think that is when my love for nature started.

1. Lou says:

Blank, good that you have at least those nice memories with your paternal grandfather and that you got your love for nature from it.The only good memory I have of my maternal grandfather was that he gave me vitamins saying it was candy every time I went to visit him when I was little. Luckily I did not get any love for pills from it ( just kidding). My grandfather died when I was 8 and I did not have much contact with him. I do not have bad memories of him. However, I do know he was an alcoholic, intellectually arrogant, had a second family while being married with my grandmother, recognized all the children he had with the second woman and triangulated both families for many years. I assume there were other women but no one speaks about them. My grandmother was crazy all the time because of this and had no time or paid attention to her own children. It seems he was very controlling with her too. My mother always spoke of him with a mix of admiration and contempt.
          My grandmother was always self-centered and did not pay any attention to me, except when I paid attention to her.
          Anyway, I hope you will “survive” these days with your parents around. Good luck!

God Lou. If he was a drunk, I HOPE they were vitamins lol.

2. Lou says:

Narc Angel, if they were not vitamins, well, that would explain a lot of things about me. Lol

2. Lou says:

Blank, sorry, your parents alreay left. I kept in my mind that they were visiting you and thought they were still there.

4. Blank says:

Haha Lou, I’m glad you didn’t get addicted to pills 🙂
        Wow, 2 families, that must have been hard for your grandmother. I can understand why she was crazy.
        It’s a shame we can only understand people later in life. I feel like I have given attention and love to the wrong people when I was younger. My mother was only interested in her family and my father’s family was kind of abandoned from our lives. Having read everything on this website, now I can understand why that was.
        I still have a hard time believing my mother is a narc, but everything she has done and still does, points that way. And you know what they say, “If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.”

About your last comment.. I can’t deal with my parents for more than a day at a time, after that I need 3 days at least to ‘recover’ and become Zen again 🙂
        And we’re in a small country, so everyone lives close by, no need for sleepovers.

Take care Lou, enjoy the weekend! xx

1. Lou says:

Thanks Blank. Take care

3. DebbieWolf says:

4. DebbieWolf says:

It is always any excuse to demand us to get the nurses outfits out isnt it.. you just won’t accept reality, nurses don’t wear stockings, suspenders and high heels when administering eye drops.

“It may just be a fractured eyelash but to us we have been blinded with a red hot poker. The pain, good Lord the pain, it is too great and intense. It wracks us and has us twisted up in agony. Come on empath, do something. Do something”

Lay down and take your medicine properly.
    Let’s not have anymore of this nonsense.
    I’m dressed as a Playboy bunny already and I’m not getting changed on a whim.

By the way would you like a glass of Chablis. oh no I forgot it should be chardonnay.

Thats torn it.

5. Bubbles🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    Most “men” are absolute wusses when it comes to being sick … “cough cough”
    This article is really “sick” 😂
    Thanks Mr Tudor
    Luv Bubblesxx

6. IdaNoe says:

How about a nutty Matrinarc who knows she has a bladder infection ( doctor diagnosed) then doesn’t follow up on treatment for 3 years and ends up with osteomyelitis ( bone infection) on 5 vertebrae. It ate away and destabilized her spine. A year in hospital and rehabilitation. All because she saw hubby’s mother get a UTI and the delirium elders get with it, and wanted the attention. The next round, an untreated infection in her bunion almost cost her her leg. Smart she ain’t! BTW there’s a supplement called Bone Builder that was a huge help to her. Just in case anyone might need it, it works!

7. Kathy says:

Omg. It is EXACTLY like that. I am a RN and I deal with people like that all the time and it is so boring. OMG. So boring. They visit the patient and they become the “patient” telling you about any and every little thing that ever happened to them since childhood….and I have no patience whatsover. I simply walk out. I have no time to that stuff. That is why I can’t be a psych nurse even though psych nurses are paid much more to take care of these patients.

One of my patients, a 25 year old guy wanted to convince me that he was a captain piloting commercial airplanes and that his father was a politician in England. Ok. Why England? He did not know. Then he would fake a British accent and then snap out of it and then go back to it. I am standing there my hand on the panic button, staring at him… Why on my shift? WHY????????

He proceeded to tell me why he needed Versed (of all medications) to stop his “seizures” because YES he had seizures and NO the doctors are ignorant and stupid and did not know what the hell they were talking about. Then he showed me pictures of what happened to him when he had his last “seizure”. He stated that he fell and cut his face from side to side and that he needed 32 stitches but the scar was not there anymore because he has extra healing powers that account for his super healing capacity of regeneration. No comments needed.

When he showed me the picture of his gigantic “scar”, it was NOT from side to side but multiple smaller scars all over his face, particularly eyebrow, and big black eyes and broken teeth, that showed that somebody literally beat the living crap out of him. Or he paid someone to do that or it was make up because he had a big smile on his face. Who gets beaten and takes a picture smiling????????? Lord.

Long story short, he got discharged and had to be escorted out of the hospital and taken by the police to the closest mental facility because after trying to fake a seizure drooling all over himself, not only I didn’t clean his disgusting drool but I called the MD and asked for the discharge. I also hit the panic button and 6 security officers run upstairs. I knew he was going to rage so I didn’t waste my time.

Since he could not convince us that the was seizing to get Versed (we don’t give Versed for seizures). He went berserk. He yelled out of control, threatened to kill us and then sue us (why are you going to sue dead bodies??? Ok. I didn’t say that. I just thought of it) because he was extremely sick, frail and we were discharging him with no regard to his health conditions. He was in excruciating pain because the seizures stretched all his muscles and we did not care. Particularly me. I was the biggest bitch he ever met in his whole life.
    He called me nurse Ratched. Well, now we are talking about a narc for sure! LOLOL!

This sounds funny and it is but let me tell you. When certain types of narcissists are losing it, they go psychotic. I mean psychotic. Usually there is another underline mental condition. They will kill any living thing in front of them and break anything they can get a hold of. If they are bipolar on top of that, they will cry and apologize so you can be stupid enough and get close to them so they can plunk your eyeballs out. Not today, Satan!

Now a fractured eyelash?? LOLOLOL!

I needed that one. I love these postings!

1. IdaNoe says:

OMG you are so much stronger than I could be in that situation! My hubby’s a cop. He had a guy tell him once that he was “a suicidal homicidal maniac”. Hubby just laughed and said, ” that works for me as long as you do it in that order” . The guy was just nuts. I’m pretty sure he got an involuntary commitment. Poor psych nurses! Stay strong. 😉

8. Rachel says:

Wow this is my ex to the T and to think I did believe he was sick multiple times after the children and I moved out. I even used my last 40
    Ddollars one week to get a care package together and left it at the door. He never even said thanks which I Thght was odd. Now this explains it. It was all fake. Wow I’m sitting here in shock. Thank you for another blog or insight to this craziness as I call it. Glad I’m not living there anymore.
    Kind regards
    Rache USA

Soft kitty, warm kitty little ball of fur
    Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
    (Clamps pillow over face after he drifts off)
    Grr grr grrrrrrrrrr

1. Twilight says:

😂😂😂😂😂

2. IdaNoe says:

😺😸😹😻😼😽🙀😿😾

3. K says:

Ha ha ha….that was good.

Perchance To Sleep