Sex and the Narcissist

No holds barred and no strings attached

The only unnatural sex act is that which you cannot perform

Read about how the narcissist views and uses sex and how you are central in that

US e-book here

UK e-book here

CAN e-book here

AUS e-book here

Also available in paperback on Amazon

This is classified as adult material and search filters may need adjustment.

13 thoughts on “Sex and the Narcissist

1. Kim e says:

Hello HG,
    Is an intermittent appliance the same as a sipss?
    If not what is the difference?

Correct Kim E.

2. Supernova DE says:

HG,
    When a CEREBRAL narc meets a “good” appliance (ie. Good fuel, empathic, good character traits, good residual benefits etc) but she has high sex drive, interested in sexual experimentation, etc etc….how does he regard this? Is this a red flag to him, given his own inhibitions and disgust for sex?
    I get that a Greater might see this as an opportunity for negative fuel down the line when sex is rescinded…is that correct?
    What of the MRN In this situation?
    Again, great thanks, SDE

It is not a red flag however :-

1. The cerebral narcissist may not make this person the IPPS because the class traits are not being hit. The appliance might be kept as a Virtual IPPS ; or
      2. The cerebral narcissist ‘recognises’ that this individual still ‘ticks the boxes’ across class, empathic and special traits to become the IPPS, is able to ensnare but will resist the engagement in repeated sexual congress (since cerebral) will do his or her ‘duty’ occasionally during the golden period but then will withdraw completely (thus frustrating, upsetting the highly-sexed appliance all the more) during devaluation.

3. Leslie says:

It’s always like either a service performed or being in his mental movie. It’s not fun.

These people are the ones who are sexual abusers. Boundaries are irrelevant to them. A child, an animal, a wife, a whatever or whoever…..all are targeted. They draw the victim in and trap them in hell.

The destruction narcs cause to humanity is mindblowing. People’s cooperation and apathy is also incomprehensible.

1. Tappi Tikarrass says:

Here here Leslie, especially the last paragraph.
      Which is why it’s time for me to read outnumbered not outgunned by our Prof Tudor

Professor Tudor approves.

4. 2SF says:

Ohwwww… stop it with your ‘sex and the narcissist’! I wish I was having sex and I wouldn’t even care at all if the guy was a narc.

Just saying

I’m bored

1. Mercy says:

2SF, Hahaha I was with you until you said “narc”. Nope not if I’m aware of it.

2. kathy0720 says:

Haha! I relate, but unfortunately my emotional thinking won’t let it just be sex. Frustrating as hell. I also don’t want to sleep with another alien in a human body suit!

5. J.G says:

Hello, H.G Tudor, I read this book and I find it enlightening but very hard.
    As something as pure as the love that is processed to the narcissist, it can be so twisted in his hands with his bizarre practices. I know what you are going to tell me: FUEL.

6. Nika says:

I feel like I really need to know so I don’t miss anything. I just really want to know for my intellectual state of mind, I suppose.

7. Nika says:

I read this book and am curious as to how Sociopaths do “it”. I am just inquisitive about the details is all.

The Igniters of Fury – No. 8