How The Narcissist Evades Being Questioned

HOW THE NARCISSIST EVADES WHEN QUESTIONED

You will have questions for the narcissist. Lots of questions.

They never get answered.

Why?

Why is the narcissist so evasive?

Why do simple questions receive a response as if you have commenced an interrogation?

Why won’t the narcissist give you the answer to a straight forward question?

Why won’t the narcissist answer even when it would be in his best interests to do so?

Why must you get answers from the narcissist?

What happens when you ask a question when painted white?

What happens when you ask a question when painted black?

What happens when you ask a question when you enter Challenge Mode?

What are the ways in which the narcissist evades your questions?

What steps can you take to prevent this problem caused by the narcissists evasiveness?

Sick of the anger, frustration and hurt caused by the evasiveness of the narcissist? Then it is time to get some answers and gain those answers which will actually help you and ensure you move forward, rather than remain stuck.

Avoid the evasion and get THE answers.

Get the answers HERE

14 thoughts on “How The Narcissist Evades Being Questioned

1. aramblingcollective says:

Oh my god. This is brilliant. I wish I’d read this 10 years ago. I would have run the other way!

2. mommypino says:

Hi HG or anyone who knows what HG has said about this previously,

Since Mitt Romney’s face is superimposed on the picture here, I would like to ask if you think that Romney is a narcissist or just highly narcissistic? He looks like he could be a Mid-Ranger, but he is not promiscuous. I’m not sure that he can be a Cerebral with all of his kids either.

Also, do you think that Ronald Regan is a narcissist, a highly narcissistic normal, or a super empath? I know that he was famous for his cowboy type of personality and he was highly narcissistic to be an actor and run for office but there were also anecdotes about him where he seemed like an empath.

I have not studied Romney. Reagan was a narcissist.

1. MB says:

Reagan?!? 😳

2. mommypino says:

Wow I am surprised with Reagan. Especially since Nancy Reagan was so in love with him until the end. She didn’t seem to have been abused. Also from the anecdote during Nancy Reagan’s funeral when he was getting a massage from a large male massage therapist and he thought that his therapist kissed him at the back of his neck because Nancy Regan quietly kissed him, he didn’t confront the massage therapist and quietly let him finish the work, but he told his wife that they cannot have that massage therapist back because he kissed him only for Nancy Reagan to say that it was her who kissed him, it sounded like he was an empath who didn’t want to confront the massage therapist. But maybe he knew that and he was just playing with her.
        Although I have observed that he had an amazingly calm and collected temperament and he just brushed criticisms aside with humor or a witty remark which can be hard for an emotional empath like me who’s prone to E.T. Also the command that he had when he demanded for the Berlin Wall to be torn down was commendable and extraordinary. Was he a Greater HG?

2. Mary says:

Mommypino:

LOL You are not the only one who looked at that pic and wondered “WTF is Romney doing here?” LOLOL You have a good point about his kids indicating him not to be a cerebral. On the other hand, it’s possible his faith encourages as many children as possible, so it could be something he dutifully performed rather than enjoyed.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall.

3. Fuel on the Shelf says:

Yeah #4 about “ending the discussion”. My MMRN does this all the time and he does it in the most polite way.

However there are times when he will say stuff like:

“I need you to be nicer to me please”

“Say what you need to say but please be polite about it okay?”

I have never seen him yell or shout. He prides himself in being Mr. Perfect and Mr. Polite. That must explain the constant withdrawal and silence.

4. Whitney says:

We were driving to get pizza and I was asking my LMR Somatic Narc questions about his day. He was trying to silent treat me, and there was so much tension. I asked him what was wrong while we were waiting for pizza and he said “you ask too many fucking questions”. I instantly started crying and ran to the car. Afterwards at home I laid my head on his lap and he stroked my face.

Now because of HG Tudor’s work I understand what happened. I gave him fuel by crying.

1. Whitney says:

At the time I thought he felt guilt or sympathy after I cried. I didn’t know about fuel.

1. Christopher Jackson says:

All about for the ghastly fuel

2. Renarde says:

That’s awful Whitney. I’m so sorry you had to go through that.

1. Whitney says:

Aw thank you Renarde. I was so demented at the time I thought it was good because he stroked my face afterwards.

3. Christopher Jackson says:

Exactly my narc has done that too me before she got off of work and we were watching the voice and I was asking her about her day and I was getting one handed answers…finally I just asked her what the fuck is wrong she replied” I’m trying to watch t.v.and keep asking me all these fucking questions…can you just talk on commercials? I was like wtf???? And when you’re sitting next too me you keep smothering me? I was like thanks hg didnt even bother me I knew exactly then what I was dealing with

5. Kensey says:

When he turned his back and started his sentence with “ you know what”
    I knew the blame was about to shift away from his guilty ass…show on.

Scapegoat