Divorcing The Narcissist – Assistance Package

Escaping a narcissist is difficult enough in its own right. You are fighting your Emotional Thinking which seeks to prevent your escape, you ate tackling the narcissist who will be issuing Preventative Hoovers and/or deploying the Initial Grand Hoover to keep you in place.

The situation worsens when you have a situation where you are involved in a divorce with a narcissist. You not only have to deal with the disentanglement from the individual with regard to achieving the divorce through a legal process, address the issue of assets, deal with matters surrounding maintenance and support and possibly also the concerns generated by addressing custody and visitation (residence and contact) concerning children. All of this when you are still reeling from the impact of the abuse and manipulative behaviour.

Using HG Tudor’s established expertise with regard to the field of narcissists and narcissism, this Assistance Package addresses a wide range of matters in an easy-to-understand manner, with practical advice and tips which have been successfully used by individuals working with narcissists and all based on HG Tudor’s unrivalled understanding.

This Assistance package covers

• Why divorce with a narcissist is so difficult
  • What the narcissist wants to achieve from divorce
  • What the narcissist’s mindset and approach is to the issue of divorce
  • How to negotiate the divorce process with the narcissist
  • Why the narcissist will not give you what you want
  • Why the narcissist keeps the process going even though it is costly
  • Why the narcissist keeps the process going even when the evidence is against the narcissist
  • How to achieve the required outcome from your divorce when a narcissist is involved
  • How the divorce process works with and affects your No Contact Regime
  • What factors affect the way the narcissist deals with the divorce process
  • How certain actions will impact on the narcissist through the divorce process
  • How to minimise the impact of the narcissist’s behaviour on you

And more information beyond this to assist you deal with this matter successfully and with the minimum impact on you.

To receive this information which costs US $ 140 for a comprehensive Assistance Package which you can access in your own time and at your own pace, simply use the PayPal button below to make payment and you will then receive a Common Sense Protocol which governs the Assistance Package and thereafter the Assistance Package itself.

Divorcing A Narcissist

12 thoughts on “Divorcing The Narcissist – Assistance Package

1. Lorelei says:

This was my favorite. No one should divorce without it and all attorneys and judges should be required to hear it.

Thank you Lorelei.

1. Lorelei says:

No thank you! It really saved me a lot of money and misery. I wasted money before hearing it, but thankfully not a ton.

2. Lorelei says:

Hilariously (in the fall maybe?) I had some brief correspondence with someone heavily steeped in the “narcissism circuit” re, a related matter. Regardless—the advice to dealing with some of the divorce turmoil was to walk outside barefoot in order to connect spiritually with the earth and relax. All I could think was that I already cringe at the beach, I don’t like dirty feet and it would certainly require a good sugar scrub to exfoliate the experience away, and that it was horse shit! She also is disgusted by you and became ever so subtle passively aggressive when I mentioned your work seemed to trump anything else I had seen. I’m still not sure what walking on dirt or grass barefoot has to do with with divorcing a narcissist.

Hmm connect spiritually with the earth and relax or read the best work and apply it.
          Always entertaining to witness the envy manifest as disgust.
          You should out this clown.

1. Lorelei says:

Well let’s put it this way—she did a YouTube interview with a “narcissist” and made this guy out to be the grim reaper and I was just like, “It’s not this way!!” It discounts the commonality to “normal appearing people,” perpetuates myths, etc. I didn’t marry a person with a dagger in hand! That is why it’s absurd. I just know I’m not walking barefoot in a damn yard—dog poop, bugs, dirt, etc. I’ll tell you personally who it is.

Certainly.

3. Anm says:

Lorelei,
            Does her name happen to begin with Little and end with Shaman?

4. Lorelei says:

Anm—where are you getting your information? 💕

5. Anm says:

Lorelei- youtube. The walking outside barefoot is just a way to keep your feet on the ground, and your head toward heaven.

6. Lorelei says:

Well I’m not doing it. Ridiculous nonsense!

7. WokeAF says:

Some people are so hurt and angry by the way they have been treated that they have to channel it somewhere and they channel it into hating narcissists in general. It’s part of the us vs them mentality
            I think when you own your own part in your own destruction that goes away

Zero Impact