Showing Restraint

SHOWING-RESTRAINT

In some instances, the actions of our kind necessitate the obtaining of an injunction or a restraining order to address certain behaviours. Obtaining one is not always as straight forward as it might appear, though much depends on the type of narcissist that you are dealing with. You can often count on facing a counter-application which is designed to muddy the waters, intimidate you and/or be used as a bargaining chip in order to cause you to drop your own action.

The fabrication of evidence in support of our own application can be expected. However, let us assume that you have succeeded in obtaining the injunction or restraining order and there has been no cross-application from us, will we obey the restraining order that you have secured?

Do not think that it is as simple matter of  us evaluating whether we should obey it or not. You must keep in mind that we are entitled to do as we please, when we want, where we want and with whomsoever we choose. This includes you, probably more than anybody. We operate from a position of assumed superiority and we do not recognise or respect any boundaries.

The presence of a restraining order is regarded as a terrible and unjustified imposition on our capacity to do what must be done. In order to understand whether we will comply with it, you must understand how it fits into the narcissistic dynamic. This differs dependent on the type of narcissist your order is against.

The Lesser.  The Lesser Narcissist, although he has a lower control threshold, meaning his fury is more prone to erupt, he also has less energy and motivation to embark on a hoover. In such circumstances, whoever it is who has to serve the restraining order is likely to receive the initial backlash as the Lesser’s fury erupts on receipt of this criticism. The provision of such a shackle on his ability to do as he pleases amounts to a considerable criticism. Most process servers will serve the order without providing fuel. The same goes for the judge, if the narcissist has attended court to challenge the application. You can expect an immediate eruption in such circumstances and the Lesser will lash out at those in the vicinity.

Once this fury has abated, will he obey the order? The existence of the order acts to raise the bar rather high in respect of the Hoover Execution Criteria. This makes the prospect of successfully extracting fuel harder and therefore even if there is a Hoover Trigger, the existence of the order means that the criteria is far less likely to be met, you will be left alone and the order will be obeyed. Note how it is not the order per se that causes compliance, but its effects on the Hoover Execution Criteria. That is why it is necessary to understand how a restraining order fits into the narcissistic dynamic.

The circumstances where the Lesser is likely to break a restraining order are: –

1. If you criticise him and ignite his fury, for instance if you contact the Lesser by telephone. The ignition of fury will mean he will have no regard for the order and come after you in order to seek fuel to deal with the wound you have caused. It may be the case that the Lesser is forbidden from coming near you, but you can still contact him if required (if indeed you actually wanted to); or
  2. You do something which lowers the bar on the Hoover Execution Criteria. Thus if the Lesser happens to see you somewhere, perhaps by accident, the presentation of potential fuel in this manner means the criteria will be more readily met, a hoover will take place and the order will be broken.

The Lesser is not concerned with the downside of breaking the order.

The Mid-Range. The Mid-Range narcissist is of all the schools of narcissist most likely to obey the order. This is because his passive aggressive nature does not lend itself to contravening the order, combined with the raising of the HEC bar as described above. You should also note that he has an increased cognitive function so that he is well aware of the downside of contravening the order and the consequent effect on his liberty which will thus in turn hamper his fuel gathering capabilities. If the Mid-Range is going to breach the order, he will do so by utilizing a proxy to approach you on his behalf. This will not be done in any aggressive way, but rather as a pity play beseeching you to stop this unnecessary action and “can we not just talk to one another like reasonable people”. This is a ploy through a third party to cause you to lower your guard so a hoover can be effected and without any consequence. If you agree, the hoover will not be malign, he will seek positive fuel in order to build a bridge to keep coming back for more.

The Greater.  The HEC bar is raised but the Greater has greater energy and cunning to address this adjustment. He also has a greater sense of entitlement. The Greater is well aware how the downside of contravening such an order will have against him. He will know it will impact on his capabilities for gathering fuel and also damage the façade. He is however driven and regards the appearance of such an order as a challenge for him to flex his cunning and manipulative muscles.

The Greater will not be able to resist the opportunity for game-playing but will do so in a manner which minimises risk to him. He will have the arrogance to assume he will not be caught, but lack the stupidity to blindly contravene it. Instead, he will utilize all manner of tactics to breach the order but through others with no link to him, he will rely on plausible deniability and the threat of breaching it, to cause consternation on the part of the victim.

The Greater will not want to suffer the downside, he is wary of this, he does not want his standing to be affected by it and the effect it will have on his carefully constructed façade, but the temptation of the fuel and the desire to win, by outsmarting the order will usually prove too great. If there is a trigger and the HEC is met, the Greater will hoover but will do so in a clever manner. There will be no crass and blunt weapon involved. He will aim to breach it, but through clever manipulation, the use of others and the complete avoidance of repercussions for him.

52 thoughts on “Showing Restraint

1. Ashley says:

HG, are you surprised they didn’t go with Diana as the first name? I thought for sure they would do that to show how alike and closer they are to her than William and Kate.

1. A Victor says:

Hi Ashley, I realize you were speaking to HG, please forgive me if you don’t want other replies. But I have thought that it is almost more of a slap to have gone with the name they did, and certainly more of a surprise to the world. Diana was understood and possibly expected, Lilibet so much more of an affront and right at the Queen, so sad for her. And then to use Diana also, as a second, only adds to the injury. It feels very in your face the way they did it. So sad for the Queen. I feel like had they gone with Elizabeth it would’ve been less hurtful, Lilibet is just so personal, just staggering what they have done.

2. WiserNow says:

Watching the news and just heard Meghan Markle gave birth to a baby daughter, which is happy news.

Didn’t feel so happy to hear that Harry and Meghan have named the baby Lilibet Diana….

To me it sounds like adopting the traits of Diana wasn’t enough. Now Meghan is using the Queen’s childhood name – out of all the possible names the couple could have chosen.

The baby girl has hardly taken her first breath and her mother is already playing mind-games and triangulating her with her Grandmother, who happens to be the Queen of England.

1. lisk says:

Talk about APPROPRIATION!!!

May QEII not react/respond in the slightest.

1. WiserNow says:

I agree Lisk.

Someone’s childhood nickname is very personal to them. It’s not like a standard or formal name to give to another member of the family. There’s something inappropriate or awkward about that. I spontaneously cringed when I heard the new name.

I think the Queen will focus on reacting with the iconic British stiff upper lip, although she’s probably cringing hard on the inside.

1. lisk says:

Cringe-worthy indeed. Especially as The Queen’s Birthday is this upcoming weekend!

1. WiserNow says:

Lisk,

There are a few things happening currently or in the near future – first there’s Harry’s new baby, then the Queen’s Birthday, and then the unveiling of Diana’s statue. Meghan’s presence and the new baby will add to the drama of it all.

2. lisk says:

May she be ignored.

2. MP says:

Hello WiserNow, it is cringeworthy but I think Queen Elizabeth will also see that the baby is a victim and her grandma empathy will make this a non-issue for her. We’ll see what happens. Poor kids. I hope their dad’s love will be enough.

1. WiserNow says:

Hi MP,
            I hope their dad’s love will be enough too. Hopefully, Harry’s emotional empathy will be able to extend to the children enough to give them a stable and loving presence they can rely on. In pictures and videos of Harry with Archie, Harry seems relaxed and engaged with a sense of fun and spontaneity, so hopefully the kids will benefit from that.

Queen Elizabeth is an experienced mother and grandmother, so I think she will have the wisdom to see the naming as a non-issue too. I think she has Meghan figured out and will do what will help Harry and his young family in the long run.

It makes me think of how the non-empath is required to be the ‘sensible’ or ‘accountable’ party when it comes to a narcissist, if the family or group is to remain cohesive or progressive or ‘successful’. The narc wants control and fuel, however, the irony is that their unaccountability means the non-narcs around them are the ones who *actually* need to stay in control of the situation.

2. MP says:

So true. In some ways though, when we are in an entanglement with a narc or even while recovering from one, we are not always the best versions of ourselves. I don’t know how much of the fun, carefree, empathic and loving side of Harry will show up for his kids or if some of it will be affected by all of the surrounding stress and drama. I have seen Harry be quiet while Meghan lies. He allowed MM to lie about having a private wedding while he was there. I hope that he doesn’t become like HG’s dad that allowed stuff that should not have been allowed.

3. WiserNow says:

*It makes me think of how the *non-narcissist* is required to be the ‘sensible’ or ‘accountable’ party…

4. WiserNow says:

By the way MP,

Thank you for your support on the ‘Down’ thread. It meant a lot to me and I appreciate your comments and thoughts.

I replied to your message about the outing on Mother’s Day where your four-year-old daughter wore a pink dress and chased butterflies. My reply doesn’t show yet so it must still be waiting to be moderated.

Just thought I’d let you know that I saw your messages and replied.

5. MP says:

Thank you WN and you’re welcome. I hope that you don’t feel like you owe me anything as I only said what I sincerely feel so it wasn’t that personal but I was just expressing myself. I understand that we sometimes just don’t vibe with some people and it doesn’t mean any of us is an N. Sometimes it just means we have differences and stuff happened that made the differences more pronounced in the dynamic. You have been very helpful to many commenters and actually slow to anger to most people and I know the history so that is why I felt what I felt and expressed it.

6. BC30 says:

I would guess that if anyone helps those children not to become narcissists, it will be their nannies/caretakers. Their father is too far gone.

7. MP says:

I hope you’re wrong but unfortunately I can see how you have that conclusion. 😥.

8. WiserNow says:

You have a point there BC30. The children will have nannies etc. I can’t see Megs being the one to change their nappies ten times a day and do all the other things babies need.

For the children’s sake, a well-qualified and experienced nanny would be a good thing. Such a person would give them daily routines and informed care, giving them a sense of security and positive development etc.

For someone employed in that household, the nanny would have to be resilient and tenacious though. I can imagine Meghan would enjoy the control and would get fuel from the power imbalance and it wouldn’t be an easy ride working for her. The children and Harry would also be triangulated with the nanny. That side of things would probably be difficult over time, especially for the nanny.

9. lisk says:

Agree. I have zero hope and zero empathy for him.

BC

“Their father is too far gone”.

Interesting.

Can you expand on what you mean? What is it about Harry as a target/ victim that you believe prevents him from having a positive effect in shielding or countering Me Again’s influence on his children and resulting in them becoming narcissists?

11. BC30 says:

From my fairly ignorant outsider perspective it would seem to me that it’s expected that nannies and caretakers to the majority of child-rearing, so he will not interact as much as most. Moreover, seeing as how Harry has symbolically razed the monarchy to be with MM, he’s likely too preoccupied with her to notice the children. I hate to say it, but I think she is and will always be number one priority,* in large part, because he doesn’t want to see the marriage fail. Also, since he doesn’t believe that she is a narcissist, he doesn’t think they need protection.

*Let’s hope not.

2. Bubbles says:

Dearest WiserNow,
      Is this not a classic case of ‘mirroring’, not on a grand scale but on a Royal scale ?
      So everyone gets ‘fogged’ into believing it’s all endearing, cutesy, loving n sentimental and that’s how narcs weave their evil way back in
      This rings a very loud bell with what the weasel did, he copied us in everything, the way Mr Bubbles dressed, some of our sayings, I’d cook a meal or cake, he’d copy it, I’d machine stitch something, he’d do it by hand, we’d plant something in the garden, next he’d be planting, he even bought the same colour car as ours !
      Harry in his own little way means well in regard to his granny, however, I believe it goes deeper from you know who !
      Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. WiserNow says:

Hi Bubbles,

I have noticed the ‘mirroring’ or copying too. It has happened to me with family members, neighbours, acquaintances etc and I remember such things from way back. It used to make me annoyed and perplexed. I would ask myself, “can’t they think for themselves?” or “aren’t they embarrassed to copy the same clothes/colour/garden fence/etc”.

There were times when I was a student or at work when I discovered that my work was either plagiarised or that someone else was taking credit for it. That was more than annoying – it meant I needed to take more stringent action.

I think these actions show the narcissist’s jealousy, character trait acquisition, and lack of boundary recognition. It’s a way for them to gather fuel too. It makes me think that they don’t have – or maybe don’t believe they have – the ability for individual creativity or originality. Or, perhaps they focus so much on control and fuel that they don’t prioritise the time and energy to think creatively.

3. Bubbles says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    Sorry, I really can’t hold my restraint any longer …….

LILIBET??????????
    SERIOUSLY ?????
    I cannot believe it !!!!!
    I would be absolutely blown away livid !!!!
    Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. lisk says:

UGH. DISGRACEFUL.

2. WiserNow says:

I couldn’t believe it either Bubbles.

It’s like a cruel joke played on the baby. For her entire life, reference will be made to her name also being the Queen’s childhood nickname.

It also makes me think Harry and Meghan have gone a bit “California dreaming”, if you know what I mean. At least the little girl isn’t named Apple or North or something like that.

When I heard the news and the new name, I had a brief flash of insight that Meghan as a mother will never put her two babies and their individual personalities and lives above her own sense of what she wants. She will regard them as appliances. It makes me feel sad to think that.

1. Bubbles says:

Dearest WiserNow,
        I believe it’s all strategic !
        Boundaries do not exist whatsoever …… this is soooo manipulative
        They’re trying to play the sympathy card …..omg …. don’t get me started !
        This is manipulation at its finest, to gain fuel
        Jeez. …. what narcs do to stop at nothing
        I feel sick at what they’ve done !
        It’s completely deplorable ….. how dare they take the queens affectionate nickname from her dad
        This is not cute ….. it’s UNFORGIVABLE !!!!!
        Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. WiserNow says:

Yes, I hear you Bubbles.

Narcs will stop at nothing. Plus all their conniving schemes are toxic and destructive. It’s like they walk around in a constant poisonous cloud of drama and bitterness – all for their precious fuel. They like nothing better than to take something innocent and throw their mud all over it.

I’m wondering if HG is going to do a video on this. I hope so.

1. Bubbles says:

Dearest WiserNow,
            This is a red alert special for Mr Tudor ! I certainly hope he does do a video, as I’m positive most of us would feel the same !
            I think I’m feeling so exasberated by this. as it’s such a huge boundary crossing and no one can do a thing about it ! I never saw this coming !
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

2. WiserNow says:

Hi Bubbles,

I agree, it’s a huge boundary crossing that demonstrates a jarring lack of sensitivity. It amazes me that anyone would even consider it. It’s obvious that the highly personal nature of a childhood nickname makes it an inappropriate name choice and a boundary violation. Ugh! It makes me think Meghan is clueless while Harry is either blinded or rendered senseless by emotional thinking.

HG’s video about it is now posted on YouTube. HG’s explanation focuses on the highly personal nature and ‘ownership’ of the name by the Queen. HG also points out Meghan’s use of the name as a form of control and gathering fuel.

It is typical of a narcissist and their need to provoke. Now the Queen is placed in an unenviable push/pull position and she can’t GOSO either. To me, it feels like Meghan has ‘fired back’ in retaliation for the Queen’s response to the Oprah interview. Meghan is a piece of work, seriously.

It’s interesting to me that the effect of the name with regard to the baby girl was not mentioned by HG, yet it’s the first aspect I thought of. That is, the triangulation of the baby as an appliance and Meghan’s use of her children as pawns in her need for control and fuel.

Looking at the bigger picture, the ‘lack of control environment’ is already playing out in the lives of the children.

3. Bubbles says:

WiserNow
            Sorry … spellcheck … exasperated !!! You know what I mean haha
            Bubbles x

4. WiserNow says:

It’s okay Bubbles, I know what you mean x

5. MP says:

Hello WiserNow, I brought up the MM baby topic to my husband since he never liked her and asked him if it’s the same as me naming our daughter after her two grandmas. He said “it could be, but always remember that there’s nothing innocent when it comes to Meghan Markle.” It reminded me of what HG says about “it depends on who’s saying it or who’s doing it.”

On a different topic about another person my husband never liked, Kamala Harris. He told me that she passed on cookies of her likeness and he said Kamala and Meghan are very similar people.

6. WiserNow says:

Hi MP,

Meghan certainly has a ‘pattern’ of behaviours, so I think your husband is right. I don’t think there is anything innocent about her either. The more she is in the news with her actions, the more her narcissism seems to be escalating.

Naming your daughter after the names of her two grandmas doesn’t sound the same to me as using one of the grandma’s childhood nicknames. For one thing, you’re using the ‘formal’ names which are not highly personal, in the sense that I’m guessing there will be many people in society who will have the same names as your daughter’s grandmas. Also, you’re using both grandma’s names, so you’re not triangulating or showing favoritism or provoking any particular person. Like you say though, it comes down to a general pattern and the person who does it and their motivations.

With regard to Kamala Harris, I don’t really know much about her. Apart from her appearances at the time of the last US election, I haven’t seen or read much about her or her background. Like many politicians, to me she has a very ‘polished’ kind of image and she seems to do all the ‘right’ things – like attend particular events, be photographed or filmed while jogging in the morning, and always saying very ‘positive’ things, etc. These are all things many people in the public eye do, however, to me these behaviours make me question the person’s ‘real’ personality. I don’t think any human can be so ‘positive’ or ‘perfect’ all the time.

At least when Joe Biden stumbles down some steps or fumbles his sentences, he seems more authentic (whenever I use the word ‘authentic’ now, I think of HG’s chickens of authenticity haha 🙂 )

7. MP says:

Good points. I used the names of two grandmas that have been long dead. The first name was my husband’s mom’s middle name because two relatives already used her first name and the second name is my grandma’s first name who has been a big part of my childhood. I made her name second because it’s not that easy to pronounce so I saved people the hassle of trying to figure it out.

Actually Kamala has made a lot of mistakes but most people wouldn’t know that if they follow the news outlets that do not report it. The latest was her passing out cookies during her flight that has frosting of her face on it. Some people actually used the word narcissism when reacting to that story. The White House defended her by saying it wasn’t her who baked the cookies. 🙄. She’s the one who passed the Kamala cookies to the people in that flight. Obviously she didn’t make the cookies because it takes a lot of talent to put her face on it with frosting which I don’t think she has. But passing around cookies of your face is definitely narcissistic. Even if someone gifted me a bunch of cookies of my face on it I wouldn’t be serving them to anyone. I will probably bring it home and leave the tray in the kitchen for my family to eat but it is so beyond tacky to make other people eat it. Just my two cents.

Haha I have seen the chickens of authenticity comments before but I have no idea what they mean. I was busy homeschooling at that time and hasn’t been around the blog that much. We’re just on a little break right now but we will be back next week for more schooling. We just got done with 1 1/2 worth of school last month. I was shocked that we were able to fit that much lessons in one school year and my kids still had so much fun and had a lot of play. We will start the other half next week so we could finish two years of school before my sine begins second grade in August. It seems like the pandemic homeschooling has been a blessing in disguise for us.

8. Bubbles says:

Dearest WiserNow,
            Damn … I had no idea he’s posted a video on you tube ….. I thought they came to the blog first bugga
            I’ll have to take a gander and report back
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

9. WiserNow says:

You’re welcome Bubbles 🙂

I look forward to your observations and comment after watching.

2. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, apparently the name ‘Lilibet’ derives from Hebrew, meaning ‘God is my oath’. Harry would have chosen it purely for emotional reasons rather than an ‘attack’. His wife’s narcissism chose it for control. Two different perspectives / reasons.

1. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp,
            Thank you lovely …. I did look up the name meaning and appreciate your deliberation
            I also am aware Archie ‘Harrison’ , Harrison meaning ‘Harrys son’ blah blah blah
            Middle name of Diana is fine in her honour

Did he actually choose it Or did she choose it ….did they choose it together ?
            (Plus side note … we all know her mother Doria was a clinical therapist in mental health for 3 years (2015-2018 ) …. Harry n Meghan got married 2018 ! )

This was an affectionate term first used between her grandfather King George V n his granddaughter Queen Elizabeth, as she couldn’t say the word Elizabeth and the term of endearment stuck
            Unless the Queen gave her permission and blessing, it’s a personal violation
            The height of audacity has gone beyond extremes and verges on the realms of being a sacrilegious act of betrayal!
            The Queen, in all her Royal dignity, has no other option but to congratulate on the arrival of this baby and name. Her Royal hands are well n truly tied!
            Luv Bubbles 😘

2. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, I think Harry may have chosen Elizabeth but his wife’s narcissism suggested Lilibeth? I didn’t know Doria was a therapist! I am sure she knows that her daughter is “different”. Interesting, not surprising that the timing of Doria no longer a therapist at the time of Harry getting married – too many questions would have been asked – maybe they are now and Doria has no “answers” unless she has worked it out that her daughter has narcissism. I don’t think the Queen was approached for permission to use the name Lilibet. I wouldn’t say that her hands are tied, per se – because Harry’s wife may have given birth to 2 people in line for the throne but the Queen also knows that Harry’s wife will never be a ‘Queen Mother’ – it would never be allowed. The rest of the RF would make sure of that, directly or indirectly.

3. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp,
            I read the Queen is required/must give persmission to Royal names directly in line to the throne …..seeing as LILIBET is eight …she doesn’t need approval!
            Beatrice’s baby will be in line before Archie n LILIBET !

Another tidbit on Doria …. she filed for bankruptcy in 2002 !
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

4. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, Harry’s wife won’t like it one bit RE: Bea’s baby ‘jumping’ the queue (LOL). Oh, yes? Doria – maybe the debt may be paid off? God, this whole fiasco – it gets worse……. laughng

Bubbles

” I never saw this coming !”

Harry must have been when he agreed to it.

1. Bubbles says:

Dearest NarcAngel,
            He may have agreed to it only by his conniving wife’s insistence ….. we will never know, it focuses on them again …..BIG TIME this round!

“I never saw this coming” was actually me. I never dreamed they’d stoop this low! This is the lowest form of a compliment in my book, bit the same when a close friend pinches the name you were intending to name your baby and they get in first before you

I see now the headlines are saying …they’re going to England for the unveiling and the Queen is delighted to be able to meet her namesake!
            They did it to soften the total disrespect and treachery they’ve imploded on the Royal family ……. it’s certainly going to be interesting
            I wish they would honour their own wishes and quietly disappear …. for good !
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

2. lickemtomorrow says:

God help us all if they’re attending the unveiling. The problem the public has is in not wanting to show disrespect to the Queen or in Diana’s memory. I do hope they make their displeasure known regardless of the circumstances. A silent turning of the back has been suggested before. There is no reason to allow these two to continue their shenanigans, and especially not on British shores, but anywhere where the monarchy has a stakehold. They are shameless, and regardless of that they need to be put in their place. Harry needs to get the msg loud and clear as well as his wife. I imagine Harry’s spoken of fears around returning to the U.K. to attend his grandfather’s funeral rested more on the public’s reaction to his treachery. Now she has the brass neck to think of attending the unveiling as well. As if it would have been any different. She thinks she’s Diana reincarnate. For her it will be like having a statue unveiled to herself! She’ll lap up the accolades to Diana as though they are meant for her. That’s why people need to stay away in their droves, turn their backs, make their feelings clear. What a shame so much will be taken away from this important moment for Diana’s legacy by Harry’s wife’s presence and her manipulations. Sad, sad, day is all I can say.

3. lisk says:

But none of us are surprised that she can’t stay away, Bubbles!

‘Lilibet” is a hoover, plain and simple—though I’m a little rusty so do not remember what type.

I get a feeling that Oprah put the idea about this particular name into MM’s head.

4. Asp Emp says:

Lisk, a hoover is a hoover – just like a spade is a spade 😉

5. lisk says:

Oh? Perhaps I need brushing up on my HGT lessons.

6. Asp Emp says:

Laughing…….. “HGT lessons”…..hilarious

7. Bubbles says:

Dearest Lisk,
            I never thought of it as a ‘hoover’ as it’s Harry’s granny … but you’ve nailed it because it’s indirectly thru Nutmeg !!
            I noticed she’s made another ‘personal’ reference to the name ‘lily’ … her mum Doria apparently called her ‘flower’ when she was little and it was used in her blog the ‘Tig’
            It appears Harry will now be going to England solo for the unveiling
            On a brighter note…. her new book ‘The Bench’ appears to be a flop 🤣
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

8. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, a bench usually consists of two planks as a seat – I rest my case. 😉

9. Violetta says:

NA:

He doesn’t get it very often now, so probably yes.

10. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp,
            Laughing ……. apparently the children don’t understand these two planks !!! 😂
            Check out the reviews !!! Pretty soon the book will be appearing in op shops for a $1 …then discounted 20% on pension day…..even then it’s over priced 🤣
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘