Love Letter : Using The Love Devotee Trait Against The Target

LOVE-LETTER

I have always used the love letter as a method of building my connections with my target. I first started at school when one would write a short note and pass it across the class to the object of one’s affection. With a sideways glance I would watch as she would open the piece of paper up and smile before nudging her friend sat besides her and both would look my way with a smile and a giggle. Ah, from such acorns did my prowess with the billet-doux grow.

Those early ‘romances’ which in truth lasted little more than a month or so before we moved on to someone else gave way to the first proper girlfriend and then more meaningful correspondences sprang up. I remember during the Easter holidays in my penultimate year at school I engaged in an exchange of letters with a young lady who lived in a village a little way from where I lived. She would write a letter and I would receive it the next day. I immediately wrote a reply and she would receive it the next day. Back and forth our letters went. Of course we had no such thing as Instant Messenger or text messages. E-mail was in its infancy and was certainly not something that was used from home. I remember she wrote on light green paper placed inside a green envelope. It certainly stood our when it arrived on the doormat in the morning. I of course responded by writing (no use of typewriter or word processor back then) on crisp white paper of a decent thickness which would be folded into a third and inserted into an envelope. I still have her letters along with all of the others that I have received. Once in a while I will lift the box from on top of the wardrobe and sit and rifle through the contents. I have no real interest in the content or returning to those moments, I usually do it in front of my current partner in order to provoke a reaction from her.

Those early letters exchanged that Easter began as exchanges about what we had been doing each day, talking about other friends and then began a mild flirtation. We ended up as girlfriend and boyfriend after the letter writing. This earned me considerable kudos with my peers since the girl in question was held up as one of the most desirable in the year (although looking back I suspect much of that was to do with the fact that she arrived in our first year well-developed for her age). I recall when we went to watch a film at the cinema on of our dates she told me,

“You are not my usual type. I usually go for older boys but I loved what you wrote to me. Nobody has done that before.”

Whilst I cannot of course lay claim to be the only person who has written a love letter, it became apparent that it had become something of a dying art. I do not mean silly notes in class or something that resembles little more than an extract from a diary. Instead I am referring to the sweeping, grand, romantic proclamations of love and desire. Vulgarity is not allowed in this poetic pieces of literature, instead should one wish to express a physical need for coupling then the application of euphemism and analogy came to the fore.

I honed my craft corresponding with girlfriends from university. Invariably we came from different parts of the country and therefore during holidays we wrote to one another. I used this as an opportunity to sharpen my skills and polish my prose. The upshot was that thereafter although there was no real need to write to one another (we lived in the same place or even together) the production of a love letter left on a pillow or placed by a prepared breakfast on the dining table worked magically as a method of seduction.

I had a template of about five differing types of letter and have used them on several different ladies. I would copy them word for word with suitable alterations mutatis mutandis to cater for differences in appearance or demeanour. These crafted missives were powerful indeed. They created strong connections between my target and I. The content was such the lady in question would always be swept off her feet and of course when those loving words became barbed and thorny, she would retreat to where she kept them and weep over the beauty contained in those first letters. Knowing that these letters would be clutched in a shaking hand as the tears rolled down her cheeks however weeks down the line was edifying indeed.

I still use them. In a world governed by technology, text speak and the immediacy of communication, the provision of a hand-written billet-doux has a tremendous effect.

127 thoughts on “Love Letter : Using The Love Devotee Trait Against The Target

1. Eternity says:

JB , I suppose that could happen especially if you forge signatures etc . I was just myself and wrote the way I write normally. Maybe she can see through that since she does this for a living and has come across this sort of thing. I did it for fun. It was great entertainment.

1. JB says:

Eternity, don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t try to mislead her, I was just intrigued as to how it would work if somebody else did. It does sound great fun!

1. Eternity says:

JB,no worries! She offered so I did it for fun !

1. JB says:

Eternity, well, if I ever get the chance to partake, I will do so! Sounds fascinating!

HG, has your handwriting ever been analysed?

2. JB says:

HG, do you ever make a deliberate choice to change the style of your handwriting? If so, I could imagine it making a big difference to the outcome of any such analysis.

2. Bubbles says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    Are you left handed ?
    Kindly
    Luv Bubbles xx 😘

I am ambidextrous.

1. Bubbles says:

Interesting, however, which is your instinctual go to hand ?

Depends.
          Scissors – right hand.
          Punching – I lead with the left.
          Using a mouse – right hand
          Firing a pistol – left hand
          Waving good bye – right hand
          Using a knife – right hand
          Throwing a ball – left hand

1. Bubbles says:

It appears you are in the rare 1% who are ambidextrous.
            Do you play the piano by any chance ?

3. Asp Emp says:

Hello Bubbles, I did some reading on something about being able to train your ‘mindset’ and apparently, new skills can be learned or ‘re-programming’ of the mind can ‘work’ after 21 days. What I am saying is, that, apparently, you can learn to write with your left hand quite quickly but people do not do it, maybe because they do not realise that you can ‘re-wire’ your way of thinking.

Us, on the blog have proved that it can be done – the re-wiring of the thinking, not the learning to use the left hand 😉

4. Eternity says:

Interesting! Asp Emp, I always picked up the pencil with my left hand as a child. My mom would make me switch hands to write with my right hand. She thought in her mind that is the proper hand to write with.( old school ) I use my left hand for pretty much everything else. I can still write with both hands. I also use both hands for other things, but I mostly use left hand. I think she reprogrammed my brain as a child.

5. Asp Emp says:

Eternity, of course your mother re-programmed your mind. It was probably ‘old school’ as you say, maybe ‘society’ thought it was not ‘normal’ for people to use their left hand for writing in the old days?

6. Eternity says:

Asp Emp , you are correct. I can do a lot of things with both hands write, draw etc Maybe reprogramming my brain was a good thing.

7. Asp Emp says:

Eternity, maybe, maybe not. As ‘re-programming’ a child is not really permitting the child to be a child?

8. Eternity says:

Exactly Asp Emp, my mom just didn’t know any better that’s all. I don’t think she really understood.

9. Mel says:

Inttesting!

[Makes a note south paw]

You haven’t answered THE obvious one though…

Think of your female readers, Hg! Won’t someone think of them???

10. Mel says:

Serious Q

Can you read upside down and back to front?

11. JB says:

Ah wow! Have you played piano since you were little, HG? I have always wanted to learn to play the piano. Not done it yet, but hope to one day..just need to get the piano!

13. Asp Emp says:

JB, HG was able to read music when he was 5 years old, a typical example of the level of his intelligence at a very early age.

14. JB says:

Punching, firing a pistol? I hope you mean in the sport sense! 😮

It’s sport to me.

16. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp,
            I asked Mr Tudor because there appears to be a correlation with lefties and ambidextrous people of having mental psychosis disorders as researched by The Yale Child Study Centre. The first question they ask a patient “what hand do you write with?” It told them much of what they needed to know
            In another article, inconsistent handers show higher psychopathy than consistent handers, psychopaths were reported with reduced right-hand dominance.
            Asp, I too have learnt new tricks 😂
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

I’d answer “I write with a pen, not my hand.”

18. Asp Emp says:

So, you don’t use a pencil, HG?

19. Asp Emp says:

Hello Bubbles 🙂 Isn’t it interesting that the one question can lead to such an assumption? And the fact it is called “inconsistent” when people are able to use both hands, it’s a bit derogatory (in my view). It’s a skill that should be praised. Interesting, “reduced right hand dominance”, I didn’t know that.

Laughing…..oh, Bubbles, I think we ALL have “learnt” new “tricks”. Sometimes, both hands are needed for the same “task”…..laughing 😉

20. Bubbles says:

It’s also interesting that you use your left to punch and fire a pistol
            Do you sleep on the left or right side of the bed ?

In a coffin.

22. Bubbles says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
            I knew the answers were going to get playful haha

23. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, you knew?! I’m surprised at you 😉

24. SParham says:

I can see a plush coffin being used for an HG bed. 😁

25. JB says:

HG, ah wow, from age 5, that’s amazing!

Punching and firing a pistol “It’s sport to me” – shudder!

26. SParham says:

Gulp! Inconsistent handers are on the psychosis spectrum? I switch mine up constantly. Can an empath be a psychopath? My brain feels like it’s sizzling with all the changes to my understanding. 🤪

27. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp,
            I was waiting for it, my expections were met … who else knew ? 😉
            😂

28. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, of course you were (laughing). Glad they were “met” 😉 LOL.

29. Truthseeker6157 says:

S Parnham,

Worry not! The Psychopath has only negative emotions. No empathy (apart from highly developed cognitive empathy), no positive emotions at all.

So, if you feel happy when your dog wags it’s tail and greets you at the door. If you feel guilty when you leave this same dog behind when you leave the house. If you worry when your dog is unwell, then you aren’t a psychopath.

Being ambidextrous is likely just a marker for psychopathy, similar to being ‘a cat person’.

30. SParham says:

I love and have dogs, a cat and birds. I really really love them all and they seem to love me back. I can’t kill an insect if it ends up in my space. I confess that my daughter vets movies to make sure there are no depictions of animals or kids being hurt. I just can’t. My only issues have been with humans. 🥺

31. Truthseeker6157 says:

S Parnham,

I think we can safely say you will never cross over to ‘The Dark Side’.

Mmmmm Empath she is…

2. Asp Emp says:

That’s handy, HG 😉

3. SParham says:

I am ambidextrous too. I didn’t know that just 1% of the population have this in common. Interesting.

4. Bubbles says:

Which hand do you use the pen with to write your love letters then?

I dictate them.

1. Bubbles says:

So they’re written on your behalf ?

2. Duchessbea says:

HG, women like to imagine you have spent hours pouring over the right words and phrases to describe your perfect love to them. Shelley, Keats, Byron, Shakespeare. Take your pick. We imagine you getting divine inspiration from their magical words. Your secretary needs a gold medal. Cold and calculating. Hope against hope for some form of decency. Nope. Not there.

2. Truthseeker6157 says:

I’ll have a guess. I like games.

1.Chop sticks – right hand

2. Fencing – left hand

3. Carrying a heavy bag – left hand

4. Pushing a door open – left hand

5. Unlocking the door – right hand

6. Texting or dialling a phone number – right hand

7. If someone threw a cricket ball at your face -instinctive right hand to catch and block.

8. Playing cricket – left handed batter

9. Sleeps on the side of bed which is closest to bedroom door. (All men do that apart from Mid Rangers.)

10. Undoing a bra clasp – right of left no preference. Obviously.

Marks out of ten? Haha It’s ten isn’t it? You won’t say it’s ten though.

Four.

2. Truthseeker6157 says:

Four?! Pfft!

3. JB says:

TS, ‘undoing a bra clasp’ – always fascinates me that men can do this one handed! I struggle with two! 😂

4. Bubbles says:

Dearest Truth,
            Terrific list you’ve got there, very clever
            Here’s another, does he dress to the left or right ?
            🤣

5. Asp Emp says:

Laughing…..oh, Bubbles! Sometimes men do not dress it to either side……laughing……(sorry, HG). Dirty empaths dicking around……laughing…….

6. Bubbles says:

Dearest JB,
            When you get to my age, you turn the bra around and do it up at your waist then do the same when you take it off 👙
            Life’s too short for struggles 😂

7. Asp Emp says:

That is hilarious, Bubbles. There are always ways and means, it can involve a pair of scissors if absolutely necessary! One of the worst “contraptions” in the world and it still has not been improved or designed in a way that is actually comfortable to wear all day, until home time, that is……laughing.

8. Truthseeker6157 says:

Bubbles,

I just woke up and yours was the first post I read. Great additional question! Proper laughing and pre caffeine too!

As far as the bra clasp, same. Im so cack handed I have only ever done it your way haha! If I have male company I’ll do the unclasp without turning it round but the do up? No. Woeful haha xx

9. Truthseeker6157 says:

JB,

I have wondered the same. I did wonder if it wasn’t an hereditary skill akin to them not being able to find butter in a fridge. I can however confirm it’s not. I actually showed my son how to undo a bra clasp a few weeks ago. He’s almost 15, I figured it was something he kind of might need to know. At the same time, I try very hard not to think about why he might soon need to know! Only seems like yesterday he was sat in his high chair with an empty plastic bowl of apple sauce on his head. *Sigh*.

10. JB says:

Bubbles,

Ha ha, that’s what I do now! 😂 Never have been able to do it any other way! 😂 xx

11. JB says:

TS, gosh it goes so quickly, doesn’t it! That brought a tear to my eye, reading your comment about it only feeling like yesterday! Can’t believe you showed your son how to do that! 😂

12. jasmin says:

Ts, I’m curious about nr. 9. “Sleeps on the side of bed which is closest to bedroom door. (All men do that apart from Mid Rangers.)”
            Is that true?

13. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp,
            You naughty empath you haha
            Usually it’s the left, that’s their left brain dominant. Lefties tend to be more organised and systematic than their intuitive right brainers. Left dominance also indicates larger right foot, right hand and other forms of body asymmetry.

Tailors always ask the question so they can take their inside measurements
            75% hang left 17% hang right 8% hang straight
            Then there’s the question of their choice of underwear, which pocket do they use for their phone keys wallet, undoing their zip and then of course there’s masturbation 🙌
            So which hand you hold a pen ……can tell a story
            😂

14. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, that is all fascinating stuff! Thank you so much for the percentages – that sure would be eyebrow raising posh dinner table discussion (laughing). Who’s calling me a naughty empath? 😉 (laughing)…..

15. Bubbles says:

Dearest Truth,
            Men don’t care how you undo your bra …. trust me 😂

16. Bubbles says:

Dearest JB,
            Well that’s a good head start because it’s fun n games trying to put the rest of your clothes on/off when you get older. Mr Bubbles takes an hour to get ready now, let alone taking a pee ……now that’s a whole other story 😂
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

17. Truthseeker6157 says:

Bubbles,

“Men don’t care how you undo your bra”

That’s a really really good point! Hahaha!

Xx

18. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp,
            Mr Bubbles knows a thing or two about the ‘rag trade’ and ‘our dear old friend’ was a professional tailor ……it was in fact discussed around the dinner table, thank goodness we’re not posh !
            😂
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

19. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, how delightful to have these discussions at the dinner table! Laughing. I still appreciate the ‘new’ education from you though, thank you 🙂

20. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp,
            Thank you precious …. that’s so sweet of you to say
            I’m so full of it 😂……if only my dining table could talk 😂
            It’s the fun table, so many laughs

21. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, if dining tables could ‘talk’, it would ‘re-write’ history millions of times over – afterall, there are Jacobean dining tables that still exist today…….ho hum. I’d listen to your dining table 😉

3. Bubbles says:

Dearest Jasmin,
          Story goes……men slept closest to an entry point of attack to protect his wife and family.
          Stats indicate the majority of men sleep on the left if you’re standing at the foot of the bed looking at the pillows, therefore I sleep on the right (which is also left haha) which just happens to be closest to the ensuite hahahhahaha
          I also make the bed, clean the sheets, spring clean the mattress and fluff up the pillows 🛌
          😂
          Luv Bubbles xx 😘

1. Jasmin says:

Hi bubbles!
            Intressting! Seems logic that men sleeps closest to the door to protect his wife. If that’s true?!
            I sleep on the right side of the bed and it happens to be nearest to the bedroom door for me too! No man in my bed to protect me but I’m an ox so I’ll beat them down myself!😉😂
            Thanks for reply.
            Best regards.
            /Jasmin

3. SParham says:

I prefer writing too. Not love letters but pretty much everything else. It’s sad that cursive is dying. When I filled out the narc detector I wondered if you were too young to read it. Of course, even a young ultra would have the skill. To hear “I can’t speak cursive” drives me nuts. Throw in “bananas of empowerment” and my geyser gets frisky. 😁

Of course I can read cursive writing, I am not a simpleton!

1. Asp Emp says:

HG, reading your comment reminded me of the lessons at school, on how to do cursive writing, using a pencil! And the exercise books issued for Maths and English – I am referring to pre-secondary school.

It also occurred to me that, since ‘squishing’ all the unnecessary ‘psycho-babbles’ and the ‘fogs’ of the past within my mind has also cleared the ‘paths’ to memories that are no longer ‘blocked’ because of the narcissists of my past.

HG, thank you. For your resources, leading to the liberation of my mind.

2. SParham says:

Simpleton is definitely not a word I would associate with you. 😁

2. Asp Emp says:

SParham, I agree with you in relation to ‘cursive’ is dying. A lot of creativity like that has gone on the wayside when it comes to educating it in schools. Reading the rest of your comment gave me a giggle though, thank you 🙂

3. A Victor says:

Cursive is a lost art, sadly.

1. Eternity says:

Yes it is,so is shorthand. I still.use it (Forkner) especially when I am at work taking notes.

1. A Victor says:

That’s impressive Eternity! I have my own shorthand for work, in cursive! Wish I would’ve had the opportunity to learn the real thing.

1. Eternity says:

A Victor ,that is still good, as long as you can understand what you wrote that is what counts .I learned it in high-school and took a another course. I remember taking typing in high-school too with a typewriter. That class gave me a headache.

2. Bubbles says:

Dearest Eternity,
          Pitmans shortand, a Remington typewriter and a ruler over the knuckles if looked at the keys ……ahhhhhhh I remember it well !

1. Eternity says:

Bubbles exactly haha, I remember detention and banging erasers after class.

2. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, you reminded me of the type-writing classes that we took outside the school because they did not have the required number of type-writer machines – gawd, they were fkg heavy!! I hated the noise they made. Too clacky. Too loud. Yeah, we’d get a bollocking from the teacher for looking at the keyboard (FFS). I still have the ‘certificate’ – basically to prove that I can type!!!! I didn’t like the teacher because she was such a ‘stuffed-up parrot’. LOL.

3. Bubbles says:

Dearest Eternity and Asp Emp,
            My teacher was old, talk about cranky, must’ve had the same parrot 😂
            I’m positive most of my teachers were narcs back then, all that corporal punishment ! 📏
            It’s funny, I saw a typewriter at the op shop the other day … now they’re vintage haha
            Yes, the room was deafening when we were all going hard at it, so to speak and yes, bloody heavy.
            Bad luck if you made a mistake with 6 carbon copies …..no delete button then haha
            Now we all have touch screen …. who would’ve thought ?
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

4. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, laughing…….oh, god, that parrot…..laughing…….and the chickens……..laughing……

Yup, who is going buy that heavy fkr from the op shop?! It’s only fit to be a door-stop! Absolutely, no delete button…….hahahaha and that was even before Tippex was “invented”……well, I read about a man who said that one day household appliances would be ‘robotised’ and that statement is from the 1970s. I am still laughing about the parrot though x

5. JB says:

Bubbles, ‘A ruler over the knuckles if you looked at the keys’ – blimey! Schools/colleges are so different nowadays. So now I ask myself, were schools predominantly filled with narcissists in times gone by, and now it’s empaths instead? I couldn’t imagine working or learning in that kind of environment, I would be a nervous wreck! Xx

6. Bubbles says:

Dearest JB,
            I think you’re right .
            Most of the teachers I know appear to have mental issues …..the kids and their parents are ‘ruling’ them, so to speak
            I never liked the education system growing up, I went from abuse at home to abuse at school. C’est la vie
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

7. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp,
            If I used the typewriter as a door stop, I’d probably trip over the bloody thing ….. not a key idea …… haha get it …. key idea 😂
            Narcs are like parrots, their feathers get ruffled easily, they squawk at everything, they’re good at mimicking and they shit everywhere!
            🤣
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

8. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, “key idea”, laughing. Yes, we talked about parrots before 😉 (giggling). 🙂

9. JB says:

Bubbles,

Going from abuse at home to abuse at school, sorry you went through that. “C’est la vie” – oui, mais la vie, c’est nul..😔

It’s interesting what you said about most of the teachers you know appearing to have mental issues as a result of the kids and their parents ruling them – I never thought of it like that, but in that respect it’s a complete role reversal, isn’t it – in the past it was the teacher who controlled; nowadays teachers don’t ‘control’ as such, but I never thought of the teacher as being the ‘controlled’! Xx

10. Asp Emp says:

JB, it is interesting that things change over a number of decades in many areas of the professions. Maybe teachers these days are ‘controlled’ in some way because of the complexity of Laws as there are a lot more to consider when teaching in classes. Having said that, parents did have a lot more ‘clout’ in the old days when it came to schools (in my view & experience, anyway) – especially when the parents communicated with each other – having their own ‘grape-vine’ so to speak. For example, the quality and quantity of the school meals increased a great deal, more choice etc and the Head Cook ‘disappeared’ too when we returned after one summer break.

11. Bubbles says:

Deares JB,
            Kids appear to be having mental and depression issues, they also seem to know they can report their teachers …… hmmmm I wonder where did they got that idea from ? I would definitely not like to be a teacher in this current climate, challenging would be an understatement JB
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

12. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp,
            Yes we have talked about parrots before, you’re quite correct …. I was just testing you 🤣
            Luv Bubbles xx 😘

13. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, oh, yeah, I bet you were 🙂 🙂 Would you like gravy with that, Madam? Nettle sauce, Madam? ;-)……laughing….

14. JB says:

Asp Emp, Bubbles,

Parents have a fair degree of clout nowadays too, I believe, but in different ways. Nowadays, in my opinion, parents and kids are treated more as the ‘customers’ on the receiving end of the service provided by the school/college, and the school/college is the ‘service provider’. As such, opinions regarding the service provided are sought and listened to when offered. Back in times gone by, my impression is that the kids and parents were just told what to expect from school and there was very little that could be done if they disagreed with that. That, in itself can cause some of the challenges that you mention, Bubbles, – not easy to be that ‘service provider’ sometimes! Xx

15. Bubbles says:

Dearest Asp Emp,
            Have you been chatting to Gwyneth again 🍃
            🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

16. Asp Emp says:

Bubbles, watch it you! 😉 laughing…… alas, I never met her before she cremated…….(giggling)

17. Bubbles says:

Dearest JB,
            The customer is always right ! 🤣
            Luv bubbles xx 😘

18. JB says:

Bubbles,

Ha ha, so they say! 😂 Xx

4. JB says:

SParham, cursive seems to be making a comeback! It is now taught right from the beginning of primary school. Apparently the mechanical process of writing in cursive is meant to help the brain make vital connections!

1. A Victor says:

JB, that is great news! Thank you for sharing it!

1. JB says:

You’re welcome, AV!

2. Eternity says:

JB, it is funny you say that . I met a lady that is a graphologist. She analyzes people’s handwriting for a living. She helps companies hire the right people based on their handwriting. She was very interesting. All I had to do was write an an piece of paper and she gave me a personality profile Etc. You don’t meet to many people like that these days. She actually tells you how your brain operates as well.

1. JB says:

Eternity, interesting! Wonder what she would say about me?!

How does it work though, if you decide to adopt a different style of writing which isn’t naturally your own, and present that for analysis? For example, my kids are taught cursive at school, so whenever I write, I do the same in order to be consistent. But it’s not my usual style of handwriting. Wonder what the graphologist would say if I were to give her a sample of my cursive script instead of my normal handwriting? Would there be a difference in the character profile given as a result?

1. Eternity says:

JB,
            She could analyze both. Basically you would just write how you would regularly. Whatever comes to mind. She looks at how many spaces you would leave, your pen print,if you write on a slant etc
            She nailed my personality! She can tell you how intelligent you are. I meant her through a very good friend.
            Oh, and she also analyzes your signature too! Amazing women

2. JB says:

Eternity, but in terms of going for a job, if someone were using such a service to screen potential applicants, how would it work if someone decided to just write in a different style for the purposes of this? You could actually trick the employer into thinking you possess certain traits (based on the analysis given of the sample of writing) when maybe in reality this isn’t the case?! Would still be fascinated to see what is said about me though! Intrigued to see if it correctly analyses me!

3. Asp Emp says:

JB, when I read your comment, it reminded me of a ‘skill’ that I have and shared with a higher-up narcissist at work, I think it caused possibly a ‘404’ when I told her I could read words / sentences upside down. It is something I learned because of my hearing difficulty. People would be surprised when I gave a response before they even turned the paper the ‘right’ way up (LOL). Sometimes even before they have completed writing what they were writing.

4. JB says:

Asp Emp, what’s a 404?

I think I can do that too – what does it mean?

5. Asp Emp says:

JB, it’s when you hit a narcissist with a mind-fk 😉

The link to the article: https://narcsite.com/2020/12/19/the-404-narcissist/

The video on YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t9eVf3HPIA

Enjoy 🙂

6. Asp Emp says:

JB, I should add, that is when you issue the hand grenades…… oops, I mean, HG’s ‘Empath Riposte Grenades’ – this list and the ‘404s’ go hand in hand 😉

7. JB says:

Asp Emp,

Ooh, it looks like I missed one of HG’s videos! No idea how that happened! Will have to check it out, thank you! 🙂

8. Asp Emp says:

JB, no worries 🙂

9. Truthseeker6157 says:

Asp Emp,

“It’s when you hit the narcissist with a mind fk” You do crack me up ! Xx

10. Asp Emp says:

TS, laughing……well, it’s true though, isn’t it? Laughing.

11. Truthseeker6157 says:

Asp,

It is true, but it’s the way you say it. Xx

12. Asp Emp says:

TS, of course, it’s my own ‘style’. You know me by now, I’m one of a kind. LOL.

2. BC30 says:

Huh. My writing is a mish mash of print and cursive. I was a lazy primary school pupil.

1. Another Cat says:

And I am the Upper case maniac. 😳Sometimes I draw a serif or two on the little fellows, but Idk, Upper case letters are my favourite aestetically, when drawn right.

2. Eternity says:

That’s ok, messy writing doesn’t mean much according to her. She could analyze it no problem.

3. Joa says:

Lowercase – secretive person. Big letters – open.

Lots of twists – a complex, multi-layered personality. Few twists – straightforwardness.

Strongly imprinting letters – strong personality, violence. Light writing – a gentle man.

Equal lines – a man is well-organized, pedantic. Unequal – chaos.

It’s like this roughly 🙂

Potato prints?

2. Asp Emp says:

Laughing……. yes! I remember those as well……

3. Eternity says:

Wow are you in the same field?

4. Truthseeker6157 says:

“Potato prints?”

Potato prints – genius.

3. SParham says:

This is good to read. I’m a notary and I’ve had young folks have to practice signing their names before signing contracts. When I asked why they didn’t know how they said that they weren’t taught. My thoughts were how were historical documents ever going to be read if they weren’t instructed?

4. SParham says:

My friend with school aged children said that they are learning cursive again. I like hearing that, I think it’s important.

War