The Narcissistic Truths No. 84

you-must-beon-demand

14 thoughts on “The Narcissistic Truths No. 84

1. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD says:

I don’t mind being on demand as long as the narcissist and/or psychopath is on demand as well.

You make demands Dr Q? How dare you!

1. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD says:

I do! Lol – I’m a bold bitch. My demands are reasonable and I never disappoint. 😉

2. Klm says:

And your right…it created some kind of dependency which I’m sure was part of his master plan

3. Klm says:

I agree with you narc affair….it was the other way around for me as well.

4. Lisa says:

Omg what is that picture I don’t get it ?

1. Indy says:

Hi Lisa,
      My interpretation of the picture is that they view us as objects at their beck and call with no personal agency (like oil paint in a tube). Anytime they want a bit of attention mixed with emotion (fuel as HG calls it), they just squeeze the empath until they spill fuel on demand.

We are dehumanized. Thus no face, just mask.

1. Lisa says:

Hi Indy , how lovely ha ha !! The worst pics for me are those creepy adult/baby ones and there’s one that is a robot laying with a woman. Those pics are enough to put any of us off these narcissists without any details .

1. Indy says:

Hahahaha Lisa,
          Yeah, being naked against a robot with metal doesn’t look very comfortable. Neither do those gas masks. The pictures do give strong warnings about the narcissistic relationship, the quality of being cold, lacking warm emotions and objectification.

2. Twilight says:

Lol Indy

I don’t mind a good squeeze every now and then, hell who am I kidding one could have a direct line and I would be happy. So long as they met my requirements

1. Indy says:

Haha, Yes! As long as they do not crush my ribs!

1. Twilight says:

Ha yes! I agree Indy! Once for me was enough thank you very much!

5. E. B. says:

Narcissists and also Normals with highly narcissistic traits expect empathetic people to be on demand, almost round the clock. If not, they lash out, telling the empath that he/she is selfish and uncaring. This begins in childhood when the Empath is expected to cater for a narcissist family member’s needs and not his/her own. Empaths are trained not to think about their own needs at all and if they identify or address them, they are supposed to forget about them and to put others ahead of them.
    Narcissists know how to manipulate people because they have learnt it from their own narcissist parents and being *on demand* for others is a consequence of growing up in a disordered family too and it is not an innate trait.

6. Narc affair says:

Actually its been the other way around in my situation. The narcs always been there for me but he helped create that dependancy. I realise im at fault for expecting him to always answer or text back within a time frame bc ive gotten used to it. When he wouldnt which is rare id be unsettled and upset wondering why. I do see how irrational this is but in part it stems from insecurity bc i dont trust him fully and our situation which isnt typical.

Little Acons – No. 33