Kiss Me

KISS ME

The kiss is probably the pinnacle of romanticism from everything that I have observed. The couple who flirt with one another throughout the film in an attempt to create a will they or won’t they scenario, finally kiss and everybody smiles. The kidnapped child is finally reunited with his parents and is smothered in relieved kisses. The power of seduction that exists in that first kiss between a passionate couple which then leads to their love making. A kiss good bye on a steam filled railway platform. As ever, books and films have played their part in elevating the status of the kiss to near legendary status.

Like so much of what I do, the kiss is a weapon which I use to maximise the impact of my machinations. At the outset I shall use it to overpower you. You are unlikely to have much resistance to my overtures following my campaign of love-bombing but if there is any it will be obliterated the first time I kiss you. I have studied a thousand  kisses. From Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr in From Here to Eternity to Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh in Gone With the Wind through to Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze in Ghost. I have viewed Audrey Hepburn jump from her taxi to kiss George Peppard in the rain in the film, Breakfast at Tiffany’s and the post-nuptial kiss between Prince Charles and Princess Diana. It is not just the famous kisses that have been subjected to my scrutiny. I have sat at railway stations and watched the greeting kiss, full of excitement and passion or the departure kiss which encapsulates longing. I have watched the almost frenzied and desperate embrace that arises from a man finally ensnaring his quarry in a nightclub after spending a couple of hours chatting her up. Whilst sipping from my drink in a restaurant I see hundreds of kisses between spouses, lovers, friends and acquaintances all delivered in different styles with varying emphasises. All of this knowledge is collated and stored ready for my use.

I have been told many times how good a kisser I am. I am blessed with full lips and therefore do not suffer the sometimes dispassionate affliction that can befall those who have lips of a thinner nature. From my observations I have learned to make my advance slowly, lingering just in front of the other person’s lips as I reach a hand up to cradle their neck and let my fingers lightly caress the back of their neck. My soft lips press gently against theirs and then I retreat slightly before advancing again and then retreating. I do this several times before allowing my mouth to press on to theirs and remain there as we lock our embrace, lips moving slowly together, each time moving a little wider until a tentative tongue gently probes and touches against hers. My tongue flicks back and forth as the embrace grows stronger. I can hear her low moan of delight and know that this approach is working. I reach another arm around her and pull her closer to me, bodies pressed against one another and now her mouth has opened wider, her own tongue almost battling with mine. I know that the tingle will be racing up and down her spine; I know that she will feel the churning in her stomach and that light headedness will be sweeping across her. I am well practised in the art of the seductive kiss and during our golden period I shall allow you to experience it often. I shall do it when we meet in my house at the end of the day, I will embrace you in that fashion when I lead you by the hand to our bedroom and I shall surprise you by grabbing hold of you in the lift and kissing you in this way.

What of course is all the sweeter about being able to embrace you in such a scintillating fashion is the fact that I will withdraw this marvellous kiss. You will take hold of me and push your mouth against mine only to find that my lips are set rigid and do not respond in the way you have been used to. There is no warmth or passion. You wonder where it has gone. The truth is that there was never any there to begin with. Like so much of what I do, it is an artifice purely designed to capture you and make the inevitable denigration all the more contrasting. I can see the confusion in your eyes as you try again to kiss me but the effect is the same. You look at me, eyes searching for an answer but I do not offer one. You ask me what is wrong and I look away and say that there is nothing wrong. I have a variety of responses which confuse you when you try to kiss me or expect to be kissed. When once I kissed you often and repeatedly I will reduce it to next to nothing. This reduction coupled with a lack of explanation has you flailing around for some kind of reason. You end up blaming yourself of course that is to be expected. I will do any or all of the following:-

1. Remain tight-lipped when we kiss;
  2. Move my head so you kiss my cheek rather than my mouth;
  3. Put my hand up and block your advance;
  4. Hug you instead so that your kiss flies into thin air over my shoulder
  5. Just walk away

Where once my kiss was magical and uplifting, now it is cold or non-existent. You relished our passionate embraces and now you find yourself remarking how it is like kissing an automaton or a mannequin. I do not care. All I wish to achieve is your pained and hurt reaction to the cold front that I exhibit where once there was heat and passion.

606 thoughts on “Kiss Me

1. Jnine says:

The witty banter is tempting to put it mildly HG. Lol Are you ever curious about us? Does your experience give you and others an all knowing advantage? You cannot see our facebook page, our posts etc, does that hinder your insight?

Do you mean am I curious about my readers? Sometimes.
      See Sitting Target for the answers to your other questions.

2. Noname says:

About categorization…

I’ve noticed it, Tudor. Wonderful!

Jolly good, when I am seducing, it is all good!

1. Noname says:

You know better. Lol.

2. Yolo says:

H.G its all good until it isn’t. Thankfully, we have you to run to you. 😊How is that when we are seeking empathy, love, and a caring shoulder to sooth our pain?

I’m all heart, clearly.

1. Yolo says:

Clearly you wear it on your shoulders. 😉 That’s why attract to your blog. And steer clear from all those other heartless veiled narc blogs.

2. Indy says:

Hi Yolo,
          “You give us a bandage, pistol, and allow us to lick our own wounds. Awe, freedom”

I love what you wrote!!! 🙂

The only thing I would add is that he is also giving us a shot in the bum (of antibiotic). Those germy midrangers better watch out! LOL

1. Sues423 says:

Oh yea Indy, I’ve heard about that antibiotic.. it’s called Naracillin.. works like a champ! Lol 😜💉💉💉💉💉

2. Sues423 says:

NARCACILLIN. 💉 I can’t type !! Lol

3. Indy says:

Hahahhaha Sue423!!! Yes!!!

4. Yolo says:

Indy, haha no more meds for me and the only shots i will take in the bum is B12. You can take my dosage. I’ve learned that mixing can cause severe side affects. I will stick with Povidone-Iodine 😂😂. 🤔🤔Maybe thats only when I mix with wine. 😂😂 Either way, I have by good old Dr. T.

5. Indy says:

Yolo,
            Hahahaha…
            ok, no shots for you, unless they consist of tequila 😉

3. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD. says:

Clearly….lol

4. narc affair says:

Narcicillan theres one med i would take! 😄

3. 𝑪★ says:

are you in Canada, HG?

Why do you ask?

HG

I told you they’d find out you were here. Quickly to the canoe!

1. Love says:

Oooooo NarcAngel, back to the empath cage fighting ring you go. You know you can’t have Mr. Tudor to yourself. Release him out of your yurt at once!

1. Indy says:

Oh, another reason to love Canada now!
            I think can trust the woman standing by the cafe in a Cat Woman suit.

Oh, wait, whose that cute red head running behind her with a lock pick for the cage? Love!!! I don’t think this is how we share *giggles*

I think my grandson had this talk with the kindergarten teacher just yesterday, “play nicely!”

2. Love says:

Lolol Indy 😂😂😂❤❤❤💜💜💜

Love

Now now………you know he was only using me for residual benefits such as a place to hide out and a quick dollop of negative fuel before he engaged in his seduction of all things Canadian. We ran into an excellent fuel prospect so he quickly dismissed me to her as his older sister. I in turn asked her to forgive my impotent younger brothers manners. She ran away, and he claimed he would make me pay for my treachery. I yawned and asked he wanted to spoon. He is as we speak, returniing to the U.K. No worries little one-he is not interested in me and I would not fight over a man (what fight?). Cage matches are for cases of disrespect only.

4. Love says:

Lol Narc Angel! You make a horrible wing woman for narcs.
            I’m dying about your offer to spoon! 😂
            I will spoon with you ❤💚💜💙💛

5. Indy says:

Hey NA,
            Did you teach HG how to chug Maple Syrup like a champ or does an ole Vermonter need to do this (me).
            (Super Troopers reference)

Indy

You know how they are (rolls eyes upward). Claimed he would have only the very best (rare Escuminac) or none at all. I figured you could collect dew from the tip of a deers penis and he wouldnt know the difference so I gave him Aunt Jemima for being pretentious.

7. Indy says:

NA!
            Not even Mrs. Buttersworth! You went for bottom of the maple barrel . Nah, I go for the family sugaring route (side of the road gold) from good ole VT. Is Escuminac any good? I have never had it. Birch syrup????

8. RS says:

You are too funny. I love the spooning comment!😂

9. robins359 says:

Do I understand correctly that there are those of you on this site who have actually been with HG? You are friends or have had sex? If so, lucky girls! Do tell!

No, you do not understand correctly. Anybody who suggests they know me, have met me or had sex with me is a liar.
            Those that insinuate it are also liars.

11. robins359 says:

Thank you for your answer.

12. Love says:

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

2. narc affair says:

Watch out for the grizzleys 😄

4. Lisa says:

The Good Doctors that are all on extra strength Valium now !!

I wonder if they have a look at this blog from time to time . They must have read the books . I’m sure it’s helping their understanding professionally as well as yours HG

5. robins359 says:

Love: Are you or anyone else having trouble getting “New Comments” in you email inbox? I haven’t gotten any in two days and it used to overflow!

1. ANK says:

I wondered too. Didn’t get any till today. May be they were being held in moderation because HG was busy.

Correct.

2. robins359 says:

It seems that is the case. Glad he’s back, I was going through withdrawals. 😉

2. DebbieWolf says:

Hi..RS

ys. Me too. I’ve been having problems with comments not showing in moderation aswell. comments not coming to any notification boxes if subscribed and not being able to tick to follow posts in “subscribe to comments” on a lot of articles etc.
      So do not know if Ive missed replies or anything! Hit and miss.
      Whether this post will also join the “never get there not working gang” is another mystery.

1. Sues423 says:

I get notifications in my email but it’s always hit or miss on my WordPress website and mobile app. I have contacted them many times and keep getting the run around . They never know what to do or have any answers 🙄😡

6. Lisa says:

HG you act a certain way on this blog because it serves your purpose . How much of the way you act on this blog is real and how much is fake ?
    I am not referring to the information being unreal in anyway but your persona on here ?

Everything you read here is genuine.

1. Lisa says:

I would never question your information and advice on NPD is anything other than genuine . I’m just wondering if the way you interact with us is genuine . You seem quite tolerant on here

True. A combination of TheRules, it serves my needs and learning.

1. Lisa says:

Doesn’t matrinarc know about your books and this blog ? Has she / does she read them ? Has she ever mentioned them to you ?

No. No. No.

3. Sues423 says:

Who made the rules and who enforces them?

The good doctors and I. I do.

5. Sues423 says:

Oh cool, thanks for answering that!

7. Serena says:

HGT#1F
    It’s great that HG has you as his #1fan. It would be really cool if you could spread the word about HG on your Twitter account or Instagram page. You have so many followers and maybe some of them could benefit from HG as well.

8. K says:

HG is like a mobile shredder machine. Like the ones that drive around shredding documents at homes and businesses. HURT GOD MOBILE SHREDDER CO. He will destroy the most sensitive empaths, including CD’s and hard drives. Complete on-site destruction. Service with a rictus grin.

I try never to lose sight of that.

9. Yolo says:

The last 2 narcs should have followed you to the train station and bar to gain some tips. The lesser was a sloppy kisser I stop him dead in his tracks when he starting licking my face like a dog. 😂😂 I pushed his face downward and told him I hated kissing. He still tried when we were intimate. Of course later he tried to use it to triangulate.

The midnarc was okay, tongue was like a sword in my mouth and body. But when it was time to depart he pointed to his cheek for me to kiss. And of course I would get the forehead kiss. The first time he was leaving I walked him to door and he bent down to kiss my forehead and turned his cheek for me to kiss. He enjoyed PDA, I now know it was for fuel and control.

10. jenna says:

Hello clarece, i miss the blonde hair!
    Though u look lovely in auburn as well!

1. MLA - Clarece says:

HI Jenna!
      The blonde one is the recent one. The auburn one keeps popping up even though I deleted it from my image gallery. I’m not sure why? If you click on my picture the right one pops up I think. Thanks though!

1. jenna says:

Oh i see. You are very welcome clarece.

11. jenna says:

What on earth is going on here!? 🙆
    Hg’s # 1 fan, i think your comments are unfounded, lack respect, and simply incorrect.

I thought this blog is abt narcissism?!
    I am learning abt dogs, baking, dentures, omg lollll!
    I’ve been missing all the action!! 😂
    Hg you are too kind to post all the side info!! 😀

I do not mind some banter and in some instances the side comment does have a relevance (initially) to narcissism, side effect of narcissism, impact of narcissism and so forth. In the same way that I allow certain posts and exchanges to demonstrate another facet of the narcissistic dynamic (for instance the way people might attack someone, respond to an attack, keep bragging about themselves) both will ultimately be curtailed.

1. AgeLess says:

HG, you are of course top dog!

Banter aside, applogies, probably guilty. I will endeavour to behave and not re-offend in order to avoid curtailment.

Indeed I am, but I do not eat poo.

You and other commenters are always free to express yourselves as you see fit, that is one of the strengths of the blog and I will curtail those comments which either become ad hominem insults or stray too far off topic, it is not a rigid application. I want people to respond as they feel and think and focus on what they wish to convey as opposed to being concerned as to whether it offends the rules. If it does, I will address it, but that doesn’t mean HG will come after you to punish you, it doesn’t work like that here.

1. jenna says:

“… but that doesn’t mean HG will come after you to punish you… ” – Wow, those are words i would not expect to hear from a malignant narc. I know, i know, here you are different. In real life, you are punishing! 😫

Correct Jenna, it serves my purposes not to operate that way here, outside of here, completely different. Don’t lose sight of that.

3. jenna says:

It’s easy to lose sight of that, because you are so kind here, helpful, patient, soothing when we have prblms. But i must remind myself that you’re 🎶’dangerous, the girl is so dangerous’🎶 – michael jackson (not that you’re a girl, song just popped into my head).

2. jenna says:

You’re reasoning makes sense. But i still feel you are too kind (except to your ipps).

It is just an appearance Jenna.

1. jenna says:

Stop that HG! I will believe you have kindness somewhere in there! I will have faith in that til my dying day. Well, i am borderline so my feelings abt ‘until my dying day’ can change any time lol)

3. AgeLess says:

Following Jenna’s comment

“… but that doesn’t mean HG will come after you to punish you… ”

From what I’ve seen on here. It seems I might end up being the envy of a fair few if you did, HG! 😆

2. MLA - Clarece says:

He’s testing the waters for what a live Tudor Expo would be like…

3. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD. says:

jenna you are too funny!

1. jenna says:

Haha thx dr. Q!

12. RS says:

One of the few perks of getting older !😉

13. Stephanie Farlow says:

My Narc is still to date the absolute best kisser ever.

After me.

1. RS says:

We only have your word for that but I’m sure you would have a line to prove it’s true.😘

2. MLA - Clarece says:

Truth or perception? lol
        None of us have, so I guess it’s just an opinion.

That’s your opinion

1. MLA - Clarece says:

Nuh-uh

3. HG Tudor's #1 fan says:

The award goes to, HG Tudor, for the absolute best full, plump, luscious, mouthwatering, appetizing, succulent, breath taking, kissable lips on plant earth.

1. RS says:

Sounds like you know from experience. My hat is off to you! Lucky woman!!👍🏻

If only we could see them.

1. RS says:

I know, right?! Sigh

He could instagram them for us…………that would up his followers Im sure. Currently theres a video there of what appears to be him out in Left Field (but he is not visible) and another of him looking down on the beach to see if he can spot his #1 fan doing sand pilates.

3. RS says:

😄Is that what he’s doing on that cliff looking at the ocean?! His lips on Instagram …great idea!

4. Love says:

Lol all the special places sand can go into.

5. RS says:

You crack me up! 😄💜

6. MLA - Clarece says:

For those who would ask him if he really was on house arrest, I would think not with that beach view.

4. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD. says:

Ugh

Sand is like glitter.

1. MLA - Clarece says:

Lol, yes Dr. Q, sand is not sexy at all.

It is when my name is written in it.

Not a lot of fun dealing with a sandy Barnacle Jane just to get to the pearl in her clam. Especially if its bearded.

3. MLA - Clarece says:

If only you could have heard the smack to my forehead when reading that..
            If only. Lolll

4. MLA - Clarece says:

Meh!
            I’d prefer something like chocolate sauce.

2. AgeLess says:

Stephanie, no way! Mine was!

Reminds me of recent drunken conversation I had with a friend I was desperately trying to convince her to sleep with my latest narc because he is SO good at kissing/sex and SO big (hand gesture), in the right way! Beat that?! 😜

3. RS says:

Mine was amazing too! We used to kiss until our lips could not kiss anymore. Sex was the same way. God I miss those days! I do not, however, miss all the mindfuckery that came afterwards. Why do they have to go and screw everything up?

14. Lisa says:

LOL 😂 Hilarious !! The medical germ debate is continuing , I can’t contribute . Can we start something new like people’s thoughts on Knitting 🤗

15. Twilight says:

Well that went from ok to a throw down!

Now that reminds me of many conversations with my LESSOR husband, quick draw I am going to fuck you up cause I don’t like whatcha be saying right there!
    Decisions, decisions fight or flight…. a well aimed shell from a tank works well in stopping one in full rage. Right between his eyes, Do not try this unless you are very sure you will hit your target, missing, the outcome can become very ugly, very quickly.
    Beat advice, don’t be there!

16. DR. Harleen Quinzel PsyD.

1. Old enough
    2.Pilaties teacher
    3. Lesser

but currently enamored with a Greater Elite.

Thanks for asking

1. Dr. Harleen Quinzel PsyD. says:

HGT1Fan,

That must have been a crazy ride (with the lesser).

How did you meet him?

I was gonna say you look pretty young.

You Are The Competition