Little Acons – No. 51

OF COURSEIT IS SAFEI WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HURT YOU.jpg

8 thoughts on “Little Acons – No. 51

1. Megan Selby says:

This is just a picture, her finger is not on the trigger and it probably doesn’t have bullets in it, just for show. I had c.p.s. called on me, because my boyfriend thought it would be cute to pose with guns that were unloaded with my kids. It was a very cute picture. I had those guns before these kids were born and never locked up, they never touched them. When my husband passed away I bought a gun safe and locked them up and this happens.

2. Twilight says:

HG

This has absolutely nothing to do with this

I was watching a clip of a garden at Alnwick Castle, a garden that is beautiful, yet deadly!

You will be reading about something similar to that soon.

1. Twilight says:

You have my attention HG, I look forward to reading it.

3. Mona says:

I do not know, what it there behind this picture. Of course a great treachery, of course a manipulation or a lie. Whatever it is, it was a trauma to you. I do not know, whether I was like you, if I had all of your dramatic and traumatic events in my childhood. I really do not know. Would I have been strong enough to resist to become one of your kind?
    It is damage enough to meet your kind as an adult, what would I have felt in childhood?
    How would I have developed?
    No judgement here. All I know for sure I could not trust anyone.

The longer I think about it : Yes, I believe, I would have become one of your kind, there are some inherent character traits, I cannot deny.

4. 1jaded1 says:

He said as I eyed a knife on the countertop. Major trigger. It wasn’t parent though, but still.

5. narc affair says:

This one is troubling. I think every narc parent is different. I cant see my mother ever putting me in harms way physically but the emotional abuse has in an indirect way.

6. windstorm2 says:

This picture triggers a visceral reaction in me. Living in a culture where nearly all homes have multiple weapons, preventing such scenes is vital. Children die every few weeks that way in Kentucky. I’d like to think even narcs would prevent this scene – and most would. But sadly I know that some would just laugh.

Beautiful and Barbaric