Who Gets The ‘A Very Treatment’ ? – The Results

WHO GETS THE 'A VERY' TREATMENT_

You, good readers, voted and also provided some interesting thoughts and suggestions alongside the voting. Here are the individuals who will be subjected to the Tudorscope.

1. Oprah Winfrey

2. Barack Obama

3. Mother Theresa

4. Taylor Swift

5. = Madonna and Queen Elizabeth II

As there was a tie for fifth spot, you lucky people will get 6 for the price of 5.

Thank you for participating.

The treatments will begin in the New Year.

38 thoughts on “Who Gets The ‘A Very Treatment’ ? – The Results

1. LL says:

Have any of these come out yet? There has been something weird w the search bar on your website for the past couple of weeks, and it’s no longer sorting articles by the most relevant. I’ve been having trouble finding things. I just want to make sure I haven’t missed any of them. TY!

2. Chihuahuamum says:

Look forward to reading about these individuals. Please go easy on my cuz madonna 😄
    Taylor swift has that narckish look! I never did like her but some of her music i do like .

3. LL says:

Tick tock! I check your site every single day to make sure I haven’t missed the 1st new very treatment! It’s like waiting for Christmas!

4. JR says:

Thank you for sharing your experience. My Dad is narcissistic. Reading your work helps me to understand him better.

Good and you are welcome.

2. Christopher Jackson says:

My dad is a narc as well

5. Mary says:

HG: Looking forward to reading all of these very treatments! I certainly believe Madonna and Mother Teresa to be narcs and can see arguments either way for Oprah and the Queen. As much as I love Taylor, there are plenty of reasons to see her as a narc also. The one I struggle with seeing as narc is Obama. He seems highly open minded and can has admit when his previous stance was wrong, he’s expressed empathy in so many instances, but I know it could be a facade. Still, more folks have benefited from his leadership than not, more have health care, etc. Also, there have never been any scandals involving Obama so my bet is he’s empathic with some narc traits. Eager for your thoughts and observations!

6. wissh says:

EXCELLENT! Really looking forward to them, thanks HG!

7. amanda SNapchat says:

yey! Thank you! greaT GIFT!
    I love now analyzing celebrities. Thanks to your blog I think I just got that Frank Sinatra is a narc, wood allen too, and mia farrow a super empath.
    WHAT do others think?

8. Dragonfly says:

My guesses . . . for what it’s worth . . . Oprah, Barack, Mother Theresa and the Queen=no. Taylor Swift, I don’t give a f*** and personally know Madinna, not proud or bragging, fact . . . YES! Just look at her. I anxiously await your expert results on this topic/poll!

9. Presque Vu says:

Excellent! Really looking forward to Oprah, and the Queen (who is not a Narc but protocol and duty dictate certain standards)

I adored The Crown, i really felt for the queen in this especially when dealing with Prince Philip. Superb acting and can’t wait for the next series!

I thoroughly enjoy this series HG. I find them informative and shining a light on people in the public eye educates us even more. Thank you.

Thank you.

10. Anm says:

HG, in your opinion is Russel Brand and Jim Carey woke af or narcissist?

I am staying schtum on those two as they may well appear under the Tudorscope in the future but feel free to advance your own thoughts, Anm.

11. Anm says:

I remember mother teresa died right after princess diana died, and my father’s family believing it was God’s will to arrange the death of a sinner (Diana) and a saint (Teresa) at the same time. I was a child at the time, and assumed they knew what they were talking about. After you posted the poll, I was curious, and read about Mother Teresa. She was basically a Politician for the Catholic Church. It was quite interesting to read all that about her

12. abrokenwing says:

F..ck democracy.
    I want Steve Irvin , Mother Theresa and Piccasso.

Ok … please.

Viva la revolucion!

1. student says:

and I would like Jordan Peterson. He is a narcissist, isn’t he? If so, HG, you tought me very well.

1. K says:

student
          I am inclined to agree with you re: Jordan Peterson. He is very articulate and intelligent.

2. abrokenwing says:

Sorry… wine made me do it..

Easy with the blameshifting there ABW !!

13. Bubbles🍾 says:

Dear Mr Tudor,
    Personally….the only person who has my utmost respect is Queen Elizabeth II
    She has performed her duties impeccably and with the highest of integrity
    I don’t believe she’s a narc at all …. luv her to bits

Taylor Swift, I feel, is the dark horse …talk about the ultimate victim She’s calculating, sneaky, manipulative, look at all her relationships (12 and still counting) and all the sympathy she gets…. probably a bit psycho as well

All the others (including Mother Theresa) I believe, are “commodities” and it’s all about the power and raking in the big bucks
    I went off Oprah ages ago

Fabulous list and what a great “thinking cap” education for us
    Can’t wait Mr Tudor
    Luv Bubbles 🍾🤶🏻

1. Persephone says:

Hi Bubbles!

I want to thank you for sharing this with us last year.

Best Christmas laugh ever!

I guess we don’t need HG to tell us if Santa is a Narc!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
      Perse

1. Bubbles🍾 says:

Dear Persephone,
        Arrrrrrrhhhhhhh…. you found it 😝
        I was looking at posting it again but thought ….. naaaaah, everyone’s already seen it
        It’s still the best narcy Santa video I’ve seen
        Thank you for reposting it … ya gotta laugh 😂
        Seasons wishes precious and many happies for the new year
        Luv Bubbles xx 🤶🏻🎄🥂
        Ps … sorry for the delay … I only just saw your comment … I just can’t get my head around this WordPress … still using the “old way” hence being slow 🐌

14. Christopher Jackson says:

I also like the silhouette or collage of the coterie waiting around to hear what you have to say…hg im sure that looks familiar to you lol

Ha ha, indeed.

15. Christopher Jackson says:

Well tis’ the season for hg to be nice always love seeing the very series cant wait!!!

16. mommypino says:

Yesss!!! I’m so looking forward to all of them!

17. jenna says:

So nice of you to ask us who we want you to analyze. I’m waiting patiently for the oprah tudorscope.

18. LL says:

I am really looking forward to all of these, especially Oprah, mother Theresa, and Obama. In fact, 4 of my 5 choices were in the top 6. Thank you so much!

19. 2SF says:

Very much looking forward to this!
    My guess for Taylor Swift: if she’s not a narc, she must be a Magnet Super Empath with ODD 😉
    The Queen is not a narc I think, although she might appear so, she’s just the queen of England on full duty.
    Most doubts I have about Oprah, she seems both compassionate and narcissistic.

20. MB says:

Yay! Looking forward to T Swift…the official “diagnosis” at last.

21. E. B. says:

Ha ha ha – This is really amusing. Oprah Winfrey and Mother Theresa on the top 3. Queen Elizabeth II sharing 5th place with Madonna.

22. E&L says:

Perhaps, I am being malignantly optimistic, but I think you are extending us all a dollop of kindness and generosity. For all you do and share HG, Thank You for an enlightened 2018, and to you I wish for a wonderful 2019!!!

Thank you, most kind.

23. K says:

Looking forward to Oprah and QE2.

The Narc Days of Christmas – No. 3