Beautiful and Barbaric

The narcissist appears like an angel masking the malicious devilment that lies beneath. Becoming entangled in the grip of a narcissist is first a world of beauty and then one of barbaric horror. Straight from the mind of the narcissist comes this journey through the wonderful and the bewildering as you are granted direct access to the way that the narcissist behaves and thinks. To deal with the narcissist and recover from his or her malign influence requires the ability to understand the way he or she acts and thinks. This book will enable you to do both as you delve into the beautiful and barbaric world of the narcissist.

US e-book here

UK e-book here

CAN e-book here

AUS e-book here

6 thoughts on “Beautiful and Barbaric

1. ava101 says:

HG, do you see a special reasons, why narcs would feel particularly threatened by me?

The AK-47 you are carrying?

1. ava101 says:

I wish ….

2. ava101 says:

1. So it’s a form of manipulation, yes? Or would a narc with some form of anxiety problems & paranoia really get scared of _something_ in regard to me??? (If yes: what exactly?) …

2. I am just a little confused, because at the moment I keep hearing that “he” was scared of me and his behaviour is my fault therefore; while he was the one raising his hand against me twice, telling me it was my fault (don’t worry, I know it’s of course not) … And then using my REaction as a justification to lock his room and his stuff away when his friend came to visit to make me look like some sociopath or crazy person. [He seemed to me a bit paranoid, too, but he told me later, he was mad; he also said at another point he thought I was still mad which was why he hadn’t contacted me, which tells me that he was NOT genuinely paranoid??] …
        Completely changed tune when I 100 % ignored all of this (it’s quite easy to manipulate him).

What are your thoughts on this, HG?

I really AM loosing my mind here, every day or every 6 hours a completely different tune. Well, 4 days to go.

2. Sara says:

You aren’t an empath perhaps and you don’t buy into their love bombing illusion and their feel sorry for me I’m a victim performance. Or you have a strong personality that cannot be manipulated and would call them out on their bs. Just a few thoughts

1. ava101 says:

I hope so, Sara! I did call him out a few times and have gotten quite some practice in the past staying really calm and factual doing so … well, 90 % of the time … :/

Tenacious