Quiz : Match the Manipulation

MATCH THE MANIPULATION

Time to test your knowledge Tudorites!

Are you able to match the manipulation to the relevant type of narcissist?

Need further assistance? Use this Match the Manipulations

Keep building your defences with these additional quizzes

From the Mouth of the Narcissist

From the Mouth of the Narcissist – Expanded Answers

From the Mouth of the Narcissist 2

From the Mouth of the Narcissist 2 Expanded Answers

The Hoovers

The Hoovers – Expanded Answers

What is the Interaction

What is the Interaction –  Expanded Answers

Welcome to  Match the Manipulation

Can you match the type of manipulation to the sub school of narcissist (sometimes the cadre too)?

The maximum score is 100. The answers score between 0-5 per question.

Thank you for participating. Feel free to share your score in the comments section.

1. Excessive flattering comments towards the victim.
2. Absent Silent Treatment
3. Threatening to commit suicide.
4. Triangulation with a piece of expensive technology.
5. Sustained punching and kicking in front of other people.
6. Sustained sexual texting, with requests for nudes.
7. Present Silent Treatment
8. Future Faking with regard to an expensive foreign holiday.
9. Threat of "You have no idea who you are dealing with." made in a telephone call to the victim.
10. Triangulating Belittlement by saying at home to the victim "Blue is not really your colour."
11. Spitting at the victim in private.
12. Projection by telling the victim that they are mentally unwell and require medical help as a priority which the narcissist will organise.
13. Begging the victim not to leave because it will break the narcissist.
14. False Contrition for having slapped the victim and promising to change his ways.
15. Sleeping with the victim´s sister, completely unknown to the Intimate Partner Primary Source.
16. Impregnating the victim (or becoming pregnant by the victim ) within two months of meeting the victim
17. Using a Fake Illness to garner sympathy from the victim
18. Borrowing $ 10 000 and Future Faking by promising repayment within 6 months.
19. Dressing down a waitress in front of gathered family.
20. Pushing and shoving the victim at home.

87 thoughts on “Quiz : Match the Manipulation

1. Renarde says:

Pfft.

So HG has managed YET AGAIN. to create a quiz no fucker can do. Standard.

1. Kim e says:

Renarde.
      Just take the F’ing quiz and get a bad score like the rest of us cool kids. I got a 58. See if you can go LOWER!!!!

1. Violetta says:

Kim E:

You ROCK.

2. Renarde says:

Kim-e

I did honey. Got a 67 but it couldve been higher .

You ok there? Had so many twats todays. Ls. FFS.

Even the MME wouldn’t have behaved in such a manner and believe me, I have the vids of him naked and wanking himself silly at work.

Always keep the evidence. Hide it.

1. Kim e says:

Ren…….
          I am ok. Just giving you are hard time
          Boredom has set in. And they just locked down my state thru May…….
          Wonder what is happeneing on the dating sites………HHHHMMMMM

2. Violetta says:

Renarde:
          Was he online with someone from Santiago and wearing a horse mask?

1. Renarde says:

Vi

I should be lucky!

Horse mask sounds as kinky AF!

2. Violetta says:

Renarde:
            From SATN, a trove of ice-breaking anecdotes as well as info. It’s difficult to stay intimidated after reading a passage like that. No matter what embarrassing memories I may have, I can’t outweird some of HG’s examples.

2. WokeAF says:

Bought the material but trying before I read it.
    First score was 59, Second try was 72.

I LOVE these quizzes. And the answers. So much learning happening and seeing what I’m missing and new clues to look for going ahead.

3. SoldierOfLuv says:

I was so scared to take this one . Finally took a shot !

1. SoldierOfLuv says:

I will do that HG

2. SoldierOfLuv says:

92 now 😁

4. Anm says:

69. 😉

5. Tired says:

65/100 . Still don’t know what A and B types are , I guessed .

6. Claire says:

I scored 71 , honestly as far as I worked hard to erase any memories from the Narcs , the manipulations from my Narcs that I can recall now , don’t bring any feelings anymore , zero emotions.
    It is a strange feeling – like a distant memory of a nightmare.
    The wallpaper on my old phone is a nice picture with the proverb “Don’t look back, there’s nothing to do “ written in my second language.
    The wallpaper on my current phone is Logic Defences.

7. Bibi says:

65/100. This was hard! I am not familiar with A and B.

8. Dolores Haze says:

69 (Nice number ;))

The Understanding the Fuel Matrix has been extremely helpful.

Absolutely, thank you.

1. Dolores Haze says:

What seems significant is how much in common the Schools have, not just the Cadres. I think it’s very important to understand.

2. Dolores Haze says:

Sorry, that should be vice versa. Either way, there are a lot of things in common with the narcissists of same Cadre but different Schools and within the same School but different Cadres.

9. Geminimom says:

58 out of 100..I should have screen shot my answers to compare to the right answers.

10. CandaceMarie says:

50, better than I thought but still not good.

11. lisk says:

Looks like I win for lowest score so far: 56.

12. njfilly says:

I’m going to go listen to the “Spanked” audio a few times, then retake the quiz, and see if that helps.

13. njfilly says:

I just scored 100 because I’m a Super Empath!!

No, just kidding. I scored 50, then I retook it and scored 49. Obviously I don’t know what’s going on!

1. SoldierOfLuv says:

LOL!!!!!

14. horseyak says:

I scored 63 out of a hundred. So what are you saying, HG — I need to spend more time around narcisists?

No, you need to read more of my work

2. Violetta says:

Horseyak:

Now there’s a clever excuse to feed the addiction.

15. Maria says:

To be fair i think some of these actions are used by more than one type.

Hence why there are varying values to the answers. If you get 100, you have identified the school of narcissist that is MOST likely to use each individual answer. Lower scores will mean that in some instances you gave a wrong answer and in other instances a “less correct but not wrong answer” meaning you chose a narcissist school which might use the manipulation as well, but not as much as the narcissist that attracted the 5 points.

1. MB says:

HG, this weighting has certainly helped my quiz performance! (Yes, I took the quiz despite repeated whining that I wouldn’t take any more of them.) 🙄

How many times have you heard “never again”? Ha Ha

It goes for narcissists and their quizzes too!

2. WokeAF says:

Ooooh! Very cool HG

16. Presque Vu says:

Wow I got 70! Did not expect that!
    I’m learning I’m learning yay 🧐

17. Violetta says:

57/100. I guessed randomly, cause I just woke up. (Sleep cycle completely off.)

18. E. B. says:

81 – I guess the bulletin “Understanding the Fuel Matrix-Updated” has some information about the ‘Upper Lesser Type A Elite’ as I had not heard about him before.
    I also added The Narcissistic Perspective Bolt Ons to my Required Reading/Listening list.

Commendable score.

1. Lorelei says:

HG—is there a detailed sample Q&A style product for the different manipulations? Example—20 questions and common answers vs. a normal persons more typical responses. Like it would be great as the bolt on style of the schools such as with the material on the affair.

There is not in this particular work, but thank you for the idea by way of comparator. The Early Warning Detector does contain comparisons between how a narcissist and a non-narcissist would respond with regard to certain situations so you can compare the difference between manipulator and non-manipulator.

19. Chihuahuamum says:

57% getting better lol the type A and B have me stumped. Ill have to read more about them. Many of the manipulations i could see a few types of narcissists using. Very tricky!

20. Leigh says:

That was a tough one. I only got a 69. OOF! I’ve got some more studying to do!

21. MommyPino says:

69!

The answer keys for your quizzes are definitely on my list. I’m curious with the answer to number 9.
    Chuck Schumer is the Senate Minority Leader here in the US and he made this statement in a public rally which makes me think that he is a narcissist in a Greater category:
    “ I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions”
    He was basically inciting violence against those judges in a semi-veiled way to the public.
    The, “You won’t know what hit you” sounded like a Greater. They say that he is very smart and scored almost a perfect score in his SAT. The only thing that makes me downgrade him to a possible Upper MR is him crying fake tears in his anti-Trump speech. I don’t think that Greaters will use fake tears to manipulate but I could be completely wrong as I am still learning! His eyes are super dead though so I have no doubt that he’s narcissist.

22. alexissmith2016 says:

74 but I think I was guessing on a few of these

1. SoldierOfLuv says:

Guessed right 😅

23. Whitney says:

67 tried three times 😤

24. Tj says:

Wow HG, I still have ALOT to learn !! I guess I am comparing too much to my narc and to see where it relates to him. You described him to me as an upper mid range narcissist.

25. Lorelei says:

Also—HG. Interesting how this sparked my thought that this is what I’ve been applying (clumsily with my limited knowledge) with people in life. I can tell more readily who would fit where (lesser/mid), but have some indecisiveness re, the manipulations between MMR/upper mid. Not all—I’m near the ball park but not quite in it. A list of manipulations that accord would each school is excellent as is almost displayed in the quiz.

26. Lorelei says:

This was a challenging quiz.

Nothing comes easy Lorelei.

1. Lorelei says:

Haha—it would have last night if my drinking partner was peachman!

1. WokeAF says:

HA

2. Lorelei says:

HG—I had a thought after finally reading Chained. (Good book) You demonstrate the example at the drink machine and the near immediate knowledge of having a co-dependent in your sights as she deferred immediately to you, even despite a prompt to make a selection. How about a quiz switching the dynamic. 20 questions with answers relevant to empaths. Questions and responses that are applicable to each school of empath that make us more attractive to narcissists. Things that make us appealing, although I know it’s instinctive but where do we have corrections to make? Caution to heed, modifications from our innate tendencies to better shield our interactions..

Thank you Lorelei for the compliment and the suggestion. There are some planned quizzes which appertain to empaths although as you know, it has to be all about my kind!

1. Lorelei says:

I’ll have a a Diet Coke and make sure it isn’t Diet Pepsi or I’ll have a diva fit! Haha

27. Renarde says:

Jesus.

28. Sweetest Perfection says:

Oh God here we are. I’m not gonna take it. But I know the answer to #6!

1. Lorelei says:

I had to look at 6! Sweetest—you are so beautiful. The most beautiful ever. I’ve never seen such beauty. I need a nude photo and I promise I’ll never ever tell!!
      I’ll even hide it in a secret app that looks like a calculator! Our little secret I promise! Ugh

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

Don’t insist, Lorelei. I’m not sending you any dick pics.

1. Lorelei says:

Some men have such awful penis’ (what is plural for penis?) that strap ons would be preferred. I’m assuming if you sent such a photo it would be a neon green strap on.

1. Sweetest Perfection says:

You wish I told you. Don’t insist! (I say penises but some hyper Latinizing idiots say penii).

2. Lorelei says:

Why was I so lost on this? I was stumped, not humped but stumped. I’m outta here!

3. Violetta says:

Wotta conversation. Is this backstage at Lysistrata again?

2. Lorelei says:

I need a convertible Sweetest.

29. WhoCares says:

Oh, I am going to suck at this one I bet.

1. Lorelei says:

Whocares—💗. We would have received a zero had we never made it here so your score is perfect.

1. WhoCares says:

Lorelei – 💜

2. Violetta says:

You did better than I did.

1. WhoCares says:

Violetta – I know I need to reread some stuff, or just read more, on the types A & B of mid-rangers. A definite weak area.

1. FoolMe1Time says:

Right there with you WC, even got the same score! I am just horrible with the A & B. Hell, I have trouble still being able to tell who’s a narcissist and who’s not?!

That is what I am here for.

3. FoolMe1Time says:

I know HG, it’s just that you would think after all of this time I’d have this figured out. I did realize earlier today that I somehow missed getting the bolt on, I’m not sure how I did that?

4. WhoCares says:

FM1T 💚- “Hell, I have trouble still being able to tell who’s a narcissist and who’s not?!”

If you’re not in close relationship with a narcissist, you’re doing just fine with knowing who is who!

Historically, I suck at memorization of terminology (even in university) at least once the window of time needed to remember the details has passed (i.e. AFTER the test.) But wherever I could utilize practical application of the learning – it always stuck. I learn by doing (usually by doing more than once.)
            And I have great incentive to practically apply learning gained here! (Never going through THAT entanglement shit again!)

Hope you are keeping well.

5. FoolMe1Time says:

WhoCares,
            I have narcissists around me at all times! I know who they are, and most of the time I can tell which schools they belong to. It’s the A, B and also the upper, mid, lower, that I have difficulty with. I’m pretty sure I’ve been ensnared by every school and cadre out there though. I am also one that has to learn everything the hard way! With that being said I will probably end up on the blog with HG forever! You see having narcissists in my life is the norm for me and until I can develop a new way of thinking, being tucked under HGs dark wing, is the safest place I can be!
            No offense HG!

I am doing the best I can to stay well, with my job it’s a little sketchy at times. Please take care of yourself and stay safe WC. 💞

6. WhoCares says:

FM1T,

“With that being said I will probably end up on the blog with HG forever!”

Not that I want you to have problems with narcissists forever but you would be missed if you left!

Sketchy job?

You take care and stay safe too 💚

7. FoolMe1Time says:

Aww WC! 😘🥰

8. E. B. says:

WhoCares and FM1T,
            Understanding the façade – Logic Bulletins 1 and 2.

9. FoolMe1Time says:

Thank you E. B.. I checked and I have Understanding the facade, which means I didn’t pay attention enough the first time I listened to it! I’m also going to purchase bolt on, that is one I do not have.

10. WhoCares says:

Thank-you E.B.

2. Lorelei says:

I had to look that theater piece up! Yes yes. The men are essentially castrated. Just don’t order a vibrator calling for triple A batteries. I did that once and was so bummed.

3. Narc noob says:

Hello WC, nice to bump into you again. Had you heard of the upper lesser elite A type before? I thought the lesser was normally brains or looks but not both.

I haven’t purchased any books, yet. I got 70 for this one and ranged between 65 and 85 for the others. What would you recommend to be the best book of HGs to start off with?

1. WhoCares says:

Hi Nn!

No I didn’t there could be an Upper Lesser Elite. I didn’t even know there could be a Lower Mid-ranger Elite Narcissist – which is what HG has confirmed my ex to be.

70 is not bad!
          To clarify, are you talking books on narcissist schools, cadres and “elites”? Or, are you saying that you haven’t purchased any books at all? I am asking because I am confused.

1. SoldierOfLuv says:

HG’s comment made my heart melt …

30. fiddleress says:

66 out of 100.
    Not too bad, compared with my terrible (to put it mildly) scores at the previous quizzes.
    Great fun !

1. Narc noob says:

Whoop! Fantastic score F. I have been here 3 times longer than you and yet my results did not reflect that.

Trust all is well.

1. fiddleress says:

I sort of got a crash course from HG’s analysis of the Narc Detector I just did, a useful by-product, for the quiz! More importantly, thanks to the ND too, I am making steady progress.

So all is well, it is lovely of you to ask. For the first time a few days ago, I actually laughed when I recalled something that happened with A (a narcissist, yes): I was triangulated with a fridge; he decided to clean it when we didn’t have much time to be together then. I now find it hilarious.

You seem to always get good scores at the quizzes though, from what I saw!

I trust all is well with you too.