Just the Way It Is

JUST-THE-WAY-IT-IS

By now you all know that I am driven by the hunger that rages within me as I must seek out fuel to feed the beast. To begin with, my fuel comes from the compliments and admiration you send my way during our golden period. Yes, that blissful, wonderful time when everything tastes better, smells more fragrant, looks brighter and sounds sharper. I was asked why can I not contain my need for fuel to receiving admiration and plaudits? Why must I embark on such a destructive course which brings mayhem to everyone around me. Why must it hurt so much? A fair question.

In my case, there are two reasons for this. The first brings forth that old adage of familiarity breeds contempt. Imagine that strawberry is your favourite flavour of ice-cream. I bring you a large strawberry ice cream in a sugar cone. You take a lick and it is delicious. So fresh tasting, so creamy and there are even little pieces of strawberry contained inside of it. It simply is the most sumptuous ice cream you have ever introduced to your taste buds. These strawberries have been grown in God’s garden, tended to by angels and grown with the purest water, the most fertile soil and vibrant sunshine. The milk has been taken from cows which graze on nothing but the most verdant grass, free from pollution and contamination. In fact, every ingredient that has been used in the creation of this magnificent iced confection is the best and perfect. Not only that, it has been crafted by the Supreme High Creator of Gelatos. I bring you a second one. Why not? This is an ice cream fit for champions. You eat this second one but by now you are feeling full. I bring a third, the taste is still great but not as good. Now I give you the good news that you are eating strawberry ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner and nothing else. Soon, the amazing taste of the ice cream no longer brings you pleasure. In fact, you start to dread the sight of the ice cream as it is brought to you and then it makes you angry that you have to eat it. You are sick of it now, it has lost its allure.

This is what happens to me. It always happens. Since I am wired to seek out instant gratification, even the most wonderful sensations soon pale to me. I am not built for the long-term, I have no desire for longevity. If it was me eating the ice cream, I need to go and seek out mint choc chip or even vanilla or perhaps a juicy steak instead. I need something different in order to give me that hit. Why not then just leave the strawberry ice cream alone and seek out that new taste sensation, why do I have to subject the ice cream to a campaign of savage and nasty behaviour. One reason is that since I have invested so much energy in securing all that strawberry ice cream I am not going to let it go. I need to treat it differently and thus generate a break from its taste. With you, I need to have a break from the now stale praise and admiration you provide to me. It just does not do it for me. Similarly, I have invested energy in ensnaring you and I do not want to let you go. I have to treat you differently to change the dynamic. I need to keep you around so I embark on a confusing campaign that means you cling tighter to me. I will of course be seeking out new admiration from new sources. There are so many flavours for me to taste. You were once shiny and new. Not any longer. Someone else is shinier and newer.

I will return to you, like I will return to the strawberry ice cream. I have forgotten how it sickened me so I will eat it again and wow, it tastes good. Similarly, I will grant you a short return to the golden period. You lavish me with praise and love borne out of relief and I enjoy it. The law of diminishing returns applies however and soon I tire of your admiration as I tire of the strawberry ice cream and once again I must take a break from it, whilst never actually severing ties with you or giving away the ice cream. Back and forth I will go, occasionally being good to you to receive your admiration as I occasionally have a scoop of the strawberry ice cream. Thus this familiarity and unwillingness to let you go means that I have to treat you badly in order to resurrect the positive fuel on an infrequent basis whilst drawing on the negative fuel to provide the contrast.

I mentioned two reasons. The second reason arises from threats to our control. For the most part we dwell in our false construct that we have dragged you into. You may achieve something or a colleague may secure a new contract or we notice a friend purchase a flash, new car. This provides us with a painful reminder of our own limitations and our hatred of the limelight being moved elsewhere, however temporary. In such a case we have to lash out. We must denigrate, despise and demean in order to create that contrast again, we make you look bad and we look good. By putting you down, or the friend or the colleague we feel powerful and in control again. The horrible sensation vanishes. On these occasions, envy and fear drives us to be horrible to you. We have to do it to make ourselves look superior in comparison.

In both instances we need to provide a contrast in order to maintain our fuel. Thus, all cannot be rosy in the garden, we need to spray the weed killer over the flowers you have grown to ensure we receive the fuel that is our primary aim in life.

81 thoughts on “Just the Way It Is

1. Wendy says:

Truthseeker615, I love The Witcher series and hope there will be another season soon! Henry Cavill (Geralt) is awesome in this. What a strapping hunk of manliness! Lol

He can pick me up and carry me off any day!

I do think Keanu Reeves is very attractive in a more mysterious soulful way. 😊

You are the wrong age for Henry.

1. A Victor says:

Not the wrong age to enjoy looking at him…

Indeed, but he won’t be looking back.

1. A Victor says:

Wow…thanks! Haha, I was thinking it must be he have a distinct and known preference for much younger women, since you are not intentionally rude, to us. 😂

PS, unless the women are underage, I can look and not feel bad and who cares if he looks back!

2. jasmin says:

Large age differences are quite common ..

I have wondered if it is more common when Ns are involved as a consequence of the prime aims (money, fame and so on)?

Personally I prefer someone +/-5 years. But younger guys can still be eye candy.😉

Nothing to do with the age gap, but rather the preference of the gentleman that you are discussing.

1. Jasmin says:

I can see what you mean!
            Not a short datinglist for him.. I’m thinking nomad.

3. Wendy says:

HG, of course I am! But, I’m not ancient for goodness sake! A woman can daydream can’t she? Lol

1. Wendy says:

Also, I will add that many younger men like older women. They tend to enjoy the fact that we have our act together and have experienced life. Not depending on them for everything. We are self sufficient and don’t really need what they have. Especially if we are young at heart and take good care of ourselves. Not that I have a preference for younger men but if I so happened to meet one that there was a mutual attraction I’m sure I could hold my own and he would not be disappointed. 😉

1. Joa says:

Every “my man” is younger than me. The two most important, but also the earlier fleeting “loves”.

My sister also has a younger husband. When she was finishing her studies, he was still in high school. It was a funny relationship 😊 But now you can’t see the difference.
            Her former boyfriends were younger as well.

————–

When “my N” came years later, he said: “I thought you were menopausal.” Sssss, snake, boor! The difference between us is not that great (both of us are 40+). But I have to admit, that I started to laugh, this pin was offensive, but funny 😊
            I also like to stick pins in retaliation 😊

That was right at the beginning of the conversation, it made me laugh… and a millimeter closer. In total, he unlocked me over half year. I am full of admiration, when I realize his movements on the narc-chessboard. Forward, backward, backward, two moves to the side and forward…

Not a criticism of you Wendy, I can see you are not ancient, it is more an observation on the preferences of Mr Cavil.

1. A Victor says:

Oh, I wondered that. I hope he’s not a perv. That would wreck all fun in watching his shows.

3. A Victor says:

Haha Wendy, “not ancient for goodness sake!”. Love it! Same!!

4. Freedom says:

there is no wrong age, there are narcissistic people who ruin everything, of course there is no Perspectiva narcisista

There is a wrong age when it comes to Henry, which is the point I was making.

5. Witch says:

HG
        Are you implying Henry Cavil is another Epstein ?!
        Wendy I love the Witcher series too. Henry is attractive in the series more than he is naturally. I haven’t read any of the books but I’ve read some reviews of people being disappointed in how woman are represented in the books and the series makes better use of characters. So I’m still undecided as to whether or not to give the books a go.

No. I am pointing out that he has a particular preference age wise when it comes to the opposite sex.

2. Truthseeker6157 says:

Wendy,

It’s funny, the visualisation is very similar. Me, “ He has to carry me round under his left arm all day.”
      You, “He can carry me off any day.”

I read something interesting a while ago. How true it is I don’t know. Apparently Google engineers analysing websites that people visit and the pages they visit on the various websites, claim that there is a very clear and common female fantasy.

The fantasy is that of the dominant Alpha male. Not that surprising, but they managed to be more specific. Women fantasise about the dominant Alpha, but the fantasy relates to the Alpha being aggressive to others but not the woman herself. Essentially, it is the idea of the woman being able to control or tame the Alpha male so that he is ‘safe’ around her but ‘dangerous’ around everyone else.

I would agree with the findings, but there also has to be an element of honour in there too. Yes to Geralt, no to Keanu!

1. Violetta says:

Maybe we’re not interested in Beta males because we don’t see ourselves as Beta females. Notice how Scarlett O’Hara despises all the men who don’t see through her bullshit.

3. Joa says:

Keanu Reeves, I remember seeing him in the first movie. I was 16 at the time. He got my attention with his face and role, but I wished he had longer hair. Back then, I loved men with long hair 🙂 I really like this actor.

As for “Witcher”, it is a series based on the books of our Polish author – Andrzej Sapkowski. I have not watched, I am satiety of fantasy. But you Wendy advertised the actor so much, that I had to check it out. Not my type of beauty, square jaw, too masculine, brrr. “Witcher” in the Polish version was produced in 2001 and our actor was handsomer, more delicate, pffff 🙂 But the film was bad.

HG spoiled the mood! Only logic and logic, do not allow to be in the clouds 🙂

1. A Victor says:

Keanu had never done much for me, he’s grown in attractiveness since learning he’s an empath. Now I see him through a different lens and appreciate him more. And the ones that are narcs lose their attractiveness to me. It’s not possible to overlook what I know they’re doing off screen to people, no matter how nice looking they are. Except for James Spader…😂

2. Asp Emp says:

HG, you say intentionally because you know your own actions and why you do them. I am now aware that I do the ‘flicking’ of the switch too ie when I do it and why I do it, whereas previously I was not always consciously aware of doing so in the past.

I understand that unaware narcissists ‘react accordingly’ to their instincts.

My question is, in regard to empaths and their narcissistic traits, are there occasions where some empaths would also ‘flick the switch’ so to speak (reacting by their instincts / emotions) yet would they also be consciously aware of doing so?

Empaths are aware of when they engage in manipulative behaviours, but it does not happen often and is driven by alternative behaviours (see Why Am I Behaving Like a Narcissist)

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

I feel like I engage in it an awful lot now though HG. I don’t believe I did pre knowledge. But I’m certainly very aware when I do and even feel guilt about it but still end up justifying it to myself anyway. I initially thought it was as you describe a reduction in emotional thinking. But now it appears to be a sustained reduction. I mean I don’t manipulate on the exhausting level you guys all operate but when I need to I do. Is this normal? I guess those of us reading your blog are pioneers.

Also I don’t manipulate where Es are concerned and it’s not anything truly harmful either even if the Ns do deserve it hahaha

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

Alexis,

Me too. I’ll be brutally honest and this bit isn’t particularly nice. I have manipulated since my very early 20’s. I know I’m doing it and I know why I’m doing it. I do it for various reasons including defence but also including personal gain. Admittedly I did it most when in a corporate environment, this is when it really started.

I manipulate a little in my private life. I used to think not, now I know I do. Not often, more to save time or prevent argument. Sometimes I just can’t be bothered to argue the toss, so I manipulate my way round or out of it, or I manipulate just to get someone to do something that needs doing. Privately I influence more than manipulate, but I do still manipulate occasionally.

I admit to getting a kick out of it. It doesn’t make me feel powerful, it just gives me a real buzz.

Like you, I use benign manipulations. I consider malign manipulations more as a means of defence. Defence would include me personally, someone I care about, or as a reaction to something that I witness, that is unjust or an abuse of power.

Narcissists manipulate in every moment, I don’t, so I’m not a narcissist. The last time I manipulated was on Tuesday afternoon! To suggest that an empath, with her natural capacity to read people, wouldn’t be a strong manipulator, I think is selling the empath short. I don’t agree that there has to be an erosion of emotional empathy for the empath to manipulate. I agree though that she is likely to use manipulative moves more if her emotional empathy is eroded.

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

Ah that’s such a relief to hear TS. Thanks so much for sharing. It’s odd. Sometimes I feel guilty, other times not and like you other times powerful

2. Truthseeker6157 says:

Alexis,

I know what you mean, I suffer from guilt a lot, just not in the context of manipulation. I think that’s because the people I manipulate I see as being deserving of it, or as fair game, or with some form of risk factor attached. Also, let’s face it, most women manipulate because most women have strong observational and negotiation skills. Much of our manipulation will fall within a normal range, as empaths we just self evaluate more.

I listened again to ‘Why am I behaving like the narcissist?’ And also Cross Pollution. Both packages centre on situations where the empath is either knowingly or unknowingly under the influence of a narcissist. I don’t have that as an excuse. I am not ensnared nor recently ensnared. I don’t work in an environment crawling with narcs, although, I likely did in my twenties. So then why am I manipulating more recently, though not as often perhaps as when I was younger?

If I swapped out the word narcissist in HG’s bulletins above, and replaced it with the word ‘environment’, that might answer the question. Similar to the discussion we had on the Heyoka thread before Christmas, I think we are evolving or at least reacting to changes in our environment.

I don’t know where I stand, I’m less sure of what is going to be thrown into the situational pot. Am I talking to someone rational? Or not? So rather than discuss openly as I would prefer, rather than seek a resolution or a compromise, I secure a fair outcome through manipulation.

My environment, at least currently, I think is influencing my behaviour. I’m essentially on the defensive. So perhaps our emotional empathy is eroded, not through having a narc in our lives or social circle, but simply because our environment is increasingly narcissistic or increasingly woke. Difficult to say which of the two is worse!

Xx

2. A Victor says:

I can do it but hate feeling like I have a reason to do it. And then I hate the doing it it if I decide it must be done. It has always been a thought process and is always intentional and short term. And doesn’t happen often at all. It always makes me feel crummy. Now that I know about it, from here, I do it even less, I don’t want to be narc-like in any way, plus I’ve been learning other ways to approach things. The one place I have actually used it with a giggle, since knowing, is with my mom. Haha, is that evil? I think not…😇

3. Leigh says:

Alexis, I manipulate too. I often manipulate in order to maintain peace. I often have to sugar coat and stroke egos. Its funny because that’s how I recognized that my husband wasn’t a true partner because I have to play make believe. I cant be completely honest with him.

What I have found is that when I manipulate for selfish reasons, it comes back to bite me in the ass. So I always think long and hard before I decide to manipulate or not. I always ask myself two questions. What’s the worst that can happen and is it worth it?

1. lickemtomorrow says:

I wonder if it’s worth considering the different types of manipulation, as in those required to keep us safe and those intended to cause harm to others at the opposite end of the scale. I definitely think there is a scale of manipulations related to purpose and while everyone can manipulate, people may be doing it for very different reasons.

Sometimes we manipulate others for their own good (I remember TS’s example of her daughter being brought to the Orthodontist), sometimes for our good (which can be harmless as we are not causing damage to the other person in the process). Our own good could also be considered when we are trying to appease others, sometimes for the sake of our safety. I would consider this a different kind of manipulation all together.

Manipulation, unfortunately, has a host of negative connotations attached to it which is doesn’t always rightly deserve. We can ‘manipulate’ with good purpose or conscience at times. Is it really then a manipulation or is it encouragement? Manipulation indicates a manner of control, and an attempt to do so. Are we attempting to control for the right reasons? Is there ever a right reason to apply control in this manner?

I have so many thoughts around this notion, and as a former ‘peacekeeper’ I have cajoled many a time for a sense of safety. I’m not sure the word ‘manipulation’ is appropriate in every context where influence of some kind needs to be applied.

4. Joa says:

Already in my teens I realized that I could manipulate. It was in this most narcissistic period of my life that I honed this skill with real pleasure …
          I have my little sins on my conscience.

People manipulate. It is a mere fact. It is important for what purpose and how the manipulated people feel.

2. Asp Emp says:

Thank you for your response, HG. I understand what you are referring to. I also re-read some of the threads on ‘Why Am I Behaving Like a Narcissist’.

I think my question was whether an empath knows why / when / how they are ‘responding’ when they are ‘wounded’.

RE: your words “is driven by alternative behaviours” prompted further reading and reflection.

Some people may become consciously aware of what their ‘triggers’ are, some people may never ‘recognise’ them, wherever those external stressors come from. It depends whether they understand their own instinctive and / or emotional, and / or cognitive ‘responses’ to situations and / or people around them, whether that is directly, or indirectly.

I think the key words can be viewed in similarity to your words “because we are intimidated by what is happening in the present.” (extracted from your ‘Digging Up The Past’ article). In my view, empaths can also be ‘intimidated’ by their external stressors. And, is, also further supported by your words in your ‘To Control is to Cope : Narcissism and Its Creation’ article “A lack of control now returns us to the lack of control then”. I would suggest that empath ACONs would also have the instinct and / or cognitive memory – again, whether this had been ‘explored’ and / or ‘accessed’ to be able to ‘recognise’ it within themselves.

Thank you, once again, for your response, HG. It is much appreciated 🙂

3. Asp Emp says:

Wow, HG, “the one year barrier” – that is impressive. You have the patience of a saint compared to me 🙂 Then again, I have learned so much about my ‘anger’, myself and my tolerance ‘levels’ since I came to your blog – no other therapy worked to a point where I am now able to recognise my trigger points and also understand why I was a volcano of fury and a tempest of emotional seas. So, thank you, HG, for providing your work and I will no longer have to ‘shape’ myself to be part of society, I am, and I will be ‘me’.

4. k mac says:

So unfair. Maybe I’m sick of strawberry too. Maybe strawberry is being an asshole. But I belong to strawberry. It longer matters how delicious mint chip may seem. They will not hit my sweet spot the way strawberry does.

1. Joa says:

K Mac, sometimes it seems to me that we are the first to get bored. And as soon as they notice a delicate first scratch on the glass, they cannot do anything other than shatter the whole thing.

1. k mac says:

Great analogy Joa.

2. Asp Emp says:

k mac, I like choc mint ice cream too. Lemon flavoured is nice too 🙂

This reads as a great example of emotional thinking to me. The notion of “belonging” to someone should be repulsive. The “sweet spot” is addiction and continuing abuse. Romanticizing only making the poison more palatable. Free of addiction, it would read as a heroin addict justifying it’s use and declaring that they have no other option but to continue on to death because cocaine no longer does it for them. Would we accept that explanation if the heroin addict was a loved one?

This is not directed specifically at you k mac. I have read it similarly expressed many times by others and it always strikes me as very dangerous emotional thinking at play. Conning one into more abuse.

1. k mac says:

No offense taken NarcAngel. You are absolutely right.

2. BC30 says:

Agreed.

Although, I am committed to strawberry ice cream. It is my favorite. I rarely cheat on it. 😀

3. lickemtomorrow says:

NA, I appreciate your comment here as I has a similar sense when reading k mac’s comment.

K mac, I think most of us totally get that element of what could be described as a ‘defeatist’ mentality. Anyone with an addiction would likely come to a place where they wonder “Why even try?” Or, “why not just give up”. This is my lot in life and I might as well just accept it. It easier to do that than to fight it. In other words, “strawberry ice cream will always be my thing.” I’m just going to eat it and let it destroy me.

Now, I don’t think that is what you are really saying, but I think you are tapping into a sense of despair or despondency which we all feel at times. Hitting these troughs is part of the experience of being released from those trauma bonds with the narcissist. The peaks, or our strengthening to resist the narcissist, will come as well, but the troughs can lay us low for a time.

I think the most important thing to know right now is that this is par for the course, while it also challenges us to get back on the wagon of resistance which will bring us to the place we need to be – far away from the narcissist and no longer clinging to the illusion of happiness or satisfaction they promise to provide. We all know that is a lie.

Hopefully reminding ourselves of that makes the strawberry ice cream look a whole lot less enticing xox

1. k mac says:

Hey LET ❤
          I now longer partake of strawberry. I feel like it will always be my favorite flavor and one I crave. My addiction is strong and one I must manage everyday. There are moments in time when I struggle more then others. This is one of those times.
          Emotional thinking is my default mode. I have to work extremely hard to pull myself out of it. I’m so thankful to have this community full of wonderful people to come back to.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

k mac, I can relate to everything you say here <3

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts once again x

2. Alison says:

For me personally, it’s more like I bought this giant tub of strawberry and now I realize it’s kind of making me sick and has all these artificial ingredients in it, but I’m the one who made the decision to buy it, so I’m going to keep eating it until it either runs out or I physically can’t stomach it anymore.

1. lickemtomorrow says:

Alison, sounds a little self defeating, but it is what it is. An addiction of sorts, and addiction’s are usually self defeating.

You have a real sense of determination about you which is a positive sign.

And you’ve come to the right place if you ever decide that you’re sick of strawberry <3

2. WhoCares says:

Wow, Alison.
            Accuracy.

3. k mac says:

Love it Alison!

4. BC30 says:

Correct. You committed to it. They don’t. Not even when they say they do.

5. lickemtomorrow says:

What a great insight, BC30.

4. Wendy says:

Love this comment, thank you NarcAngel!

1. k mac says:

NarcAngel is one smart and strong cookie. Not strawberry flavored at all.

5. Joa says:

NA, “belong” is a very positive word.

The need to belong is a natural human need. I belong to this country, city, family.

This is my child – this is my parent.

This is my granddaughter – this is my grandmother.

This is my city – this is our resident.

This is my country – this is our citizen.

This is my partner – this is my partner.

This is my husband – this is my wife.

Everything is fine as long as the “to belong” is double-sided
        ().

Only in relation to the narcissist is “to belong” a peroyative concept. One-sided.
        (<-).

"To belong" does not mean "you are my property."

—————–

In my understanding of this word, I would like to BELONG to a man 🙂

In our world, belong equates to possession. You belong to us.

1. Joa says:

Aaaaaa, but it pisses me off!

I know that, but it’s not my perception 🙂

Interesting especially at work, when each of the three N’s is pulling me towards her side 🙂 Ouch, I’m battered 🙂

2. k mac says:

I feel the same Joa. When you grow up longing to belong, it is a powerful thing.

4. Alexissmith2016 says:

It’s really unfair Kmac. But Ns are just fake like an artificial sweetener, the first mouthful tastes okay but then there is a nasty lingering back taste which takes time to get rid of.

There are people who are exciting and interesting who are Empaths too. HG has often referred to Keanu Reeves as an excellent example.

1. k mac says:

Alexis, nah I don’t like him 😁

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

What?? Omg he’s so damn hot! Wow?

Who would you go for then k Mac?

The N (well I’m only guessing he’s an N, not had the HG seal of approval) I find the hottest is definitely James Nesbit.
          Mmm he has the naughtiest eyes ever! And they could carry me anywhere at all.

1. WhoCares says:

“I find the hottest is definitely James Nesbit…Mmm he has the naughtiest eyes ever!”

He does have naughty eyes!
            When I looked up who the actor was for one of the kindest dwarves in The Hobbit – I was kind of puzzled at who I found.

2. k mac says:

Lol Alexis! I have the hots for Jason Momoa.

3. BC30 says:

I am with you. I would likely faint if I met Keanu. ❤️❤️❤️

4. Truthseeker6157 says:

Xx

5. A Victor says:

Can I have the right arm then? Geez, hadn’t noticed him before these comments, going to start watching his shows straight away…😍

6. WhoCares says:

TS,

“Henry Cavill. But, he has to remain in character as Geralt, and, carry me round under his left arm all day.”

I binge watched The Witcher during the holidays, after my son went to bed…(I haven’t binge watched anything since my son was an infant!) It was seriously for the creature effects…but Henry Cavill is growing on me.
            Wondering if he’s a narc or not…

7. Joa says:

My god, middle of the night, and I google the names of ugly guys I don’t know 🙂

8. A Victor says:

Haha, same! Googling these guys. Though I must say, James and Pierce have a bit of competition with Nesbit, whew…🔥!

9. Truthseeker6157 says:

AV,

Hahaha!

No. You can’t have the right arm. His right arm is busy, which is why he is carrying me with his left!!

Xx

10. Truthseeker6157 says:

Who Cares,

Me too. I binge watched two series over Christmas!

He was Superman too. I haven’t watched Superman, but he is too clean cut in that for me to have noticed him. I like clean cut, but clean cut with an edge.

Is he a narc? I haven’t researched his background so I have no clues to go on. I’ve seen a couple of short interviews. He actually popped up on my tiktok feed talking about his training for season 2. Again, I didn’t pick up on any grandiosity or real self sell. At this point, my first impression would be no.

I would have instinctively said he was gay, other than the fact he has a girlfriend. Basically, no idea! Haha!

11. Truthseeker6157 says:

Joa,

It could be worse. You could be googling the names of ugly guys you do know! 😂

2. Alexissmith2016 says:

Ooh kmac jason mamoa, just had a google, very nice!!

WC, ive never seen the hobbit. Must put on my list. I’m stealing someone else’s joke here, but i would literally crawl over broken glass just to lick the fanny of the last woman who took James Nesbit’s D ahahahah god yeah!

He could devalue you me as much as he liked, I’d respond to any hoover all, benign, malign, vagine he’s fucking mine hahaha

1. Truthseeker6157 says:

Hahaha! Brilliant.

2. Leigh says:

Alexis, Keanu Reeves is definitely a good example. I like Kevin Bacon and Hugh Jackman too. Those are two empaths that are HOT, HOT, HOT!!!! Super Exciting too! Who cares if they’re interesting, lol!

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

Love Kevin. I don’t know HJ but just had a google. Interesting I bet he must have been on one of HG’s lists becauee I seem to remember googling him before and thinking he looks really narcy for an empath.

3. lickemtomorrow says:

Alexis, love the comparison to artificial sweetener. I tried several and they all had the nasty aftertaste. There was no hiding it, I’m afraid. Genuine sweetness is much better (empaths), but if that can’t be found then doing without altogether might be the way to go (staying single) 🙂

1. Alexissmith2016 says:

I agree lickem, in truth I’d much rather go without than have sweetener. It’s just nasty. Xxx

5. Wendy says:

Kmac, You do not belong to strawberry, strawberry belongs to you! When you, I, all of us realize this, we will be all the better in every way! We are in a traumatized state of emotional thinking that continues to rear it’s ugly fucking head! Those MF’s are sick and delusional and are attempting to make us the same way! Snap the fuck out of it and start thinking logically( Wendy) this is warfare and it’s time to gird the fuck up against this evil….also called narcissism!!

Not negating you Kmac, trying to encourage you and me and us!!
      🙏

1. Wendy says:

Wow, I’m seriously cursing like a sailor in this one!

Sorry! 😊

1. Leigh says:

Its ok Wendy. We’ve all done. Narcs have that affect on us!

1. A Victor says:

Yes! I’ve cursed more on this site than all the rest of my life put together! They do bring it out!